View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
ThePureBloodPrincess
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Megara Kostas
First Year
Default The Lost Lover - Sa16+

Hello! My name's Jazz and this is the first FF I've posted on SS. I hope you like it and please leave comments and criticisms if you wish!
Most of the chracters belong to the wonderful J.K Rowling.
Oh and it starts before Order of the Phoenix and in the summer before Harry starts his 5th year

I have also written a prequel which is called Forever Hold Your Peace

Chapter One - Chapter Two - Chapter Three - Chapter Four - Chapter Five - Chapter Six - Chapter Seven - Chapter Eight - Chapter Nine - Chapter Ten - Chapter Eleven - Chapter Twelve - Chapter Thirteen - Chapter Fourteen - Chapter Fifteen - Chapter Sixteen - Chapter Seventeen - Chapter Eighteen - Chapter Nineteen - Chapter Twenty - Chapter Twenty-One - Chapter Twenty-Two - Chapter Twenty-Three - Chapter Twenty-Four - Chapter Twenty-Five - Chapter Twenty-Six - Chapter Twenty-Seven - Chapter Twenty-Eight - Chapter Twenty-Nine - Chapter Thirty - Chapter Thirty-One - Chapter Thirty-Two - Chapter Thirty-Three - Chapter Thirty-Four - Chapter Thirty-Five - Chapter Thirty-Six - Chapter Thirty-Seven - Chapter Thirty-Eight - Chapter Thirty-Nine - Chapter Forty - Chapter Forty-One - Chapter Forty-Two - Chapter Forty-Three - Chapter Forty-Four - Chapter Forty-Five - Chapter Forty-Six - Chapter Forty-Seven - Chapter Forty-Eight - Chapter Forty-Nine - Chapter Fifty - Chapter Fifty-One - Chapter Fifty-Two - Chapter Fifty-Three - Chapter Fifty-Four - Chapter Fifty-Five The End. Final Words

Chapter One - Not Just A Normal Monday Morning
Izabella hurried down the busy London street, swerving between the numerous tourists as she tried to keep hold of the multiple folders and papers she carried in her arms. She reached a crossing and stood impatiently at the side of the road watching the traffic through narrow eyes. As she glanced at her watch there was a break in the cars and she dashed across the uneven road. Izabella continued down a long road passing the brightly lit shops and restaurants and clinging onto her documents as the wind threatened to yank them out of her hands.

Reaching the front of the large modern building she ducked into the spacious reception glad to be out of the July heat. She paused at the entry glancing at herself in the reflective glass doors. A pale face framed by slightly windswept jet black hair looked back at her with round dark eyes. She smoothed her grey suit and ran a hand through her hair before walking towards the girl sat at the front desk.

“Morning Jenna,” she whispered to the girl who was sifting through papers in front of her whilst talking to someone on the phone. She looked up and grinned.
“Let me just put you on hold Sir,” she said down the phone. “Lunch today?” she suggested to Izabella who agreed with a laugh then told her to get back to work, winking over her shoulder at her as she made her way towards the elevator, tottering on her heels to reach it before the doors shut.

A tall man with sandy hair and bright blue eyes chuckled as she leant against the wall with a sigh.
“Hectic morning?” he asked grinning. Izabella gave him a dark look.
“Mr Adams has rang me four times already this morning,” she replied lowering her voice even though they were they only people in the cramped lift. “He's so stressed about this meeting.” she said rolling her eyes.
He laughed, his eyes sparkling. “What would he do without you.” he winked and picked up his briefcase as the elevator stopped at his floor. “Good Luck.” he said over his shoulder.
“Thanks Josh.” Izabella said as the doors shut once more and took her to the top floor.

She made her way down the winding corridors, stopping occasionally to lean into people's offices that lined the corridor to say 'Good Morning' and pick up even more folders. Just as she reached the wooden door with her name on a voice shouted her name. She turned and groaned inwardly.
“Izabella! Please tell me-”
“Here you go! Now go to your office and relax.” Izabella said, firmly handing the folders to Mr Adams. He smiled with relief.
“Thank you! You are a life saver!” he called over his shoulder as he sped to his office already shoving his thick framed glasses onto his flushed face.

Izabella rolled her eyes and chuckled under her breath.
She shifted the documents into one arm and pushed open the heavy wooden door into her office. Then she froze at the sight that greeted her.

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 07-11-2011 at 02:34 AM.