View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #96 (permalink)
ThePureBloodPrincess
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Megara Kostas
First Year

Thankyou! Here's the next chapter

Chapter Seventeen - Notes
Izabella woke early and lay in her bed, gazing at the ceiling. When the weak morning sunlight started to peek through her curtains she sighed and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She stood up and started to dress slowly into her crimson robes, brushing her hair up into a low ponytail. Izabella glanced in the mirror and smiled at herself encouragingly then left her room, locking the door behind her. She joined the crowd making their way to the Great Hall and walked along the House tables to take her seat with the other teachers.

“Morning,” she said, pulling a plate of toast towards her as her stomach grumbled loudly.
“Sleep well?” Snape asked her as he took a sip of his pumpkin juice. Izabella nodded and took a large bite of toast, noticing Harry at the Gryffindor table with Ron, Hermione and the Weasley twins.

“Your timetable.” Snape said, handing her a piece of parchment.
“Thanks,” Izabella said taking it off him and glancing at the list of her classes.

Just then, hundreds of owls soared through the windows, swooping around the Hall and landing onto the table in front of their owners. A large grey owl dropped in front of Izabella and stuck it's leg out to her. She took the letter and unfolded it with one hand as the owl flew off. She grinned as she scanned the letter, then clutched the parchment close to her chest, grabbing a stack of toast as she stood up.

“I'll see you later Sev.” she said over her shoulder as she left the Hall quickly.
“Where is your sister off to in such a hurry?” Umbridge asked Snape raising an eyebrow as she took a seat.
“You'd have to ask her.” he replied, watching her leave through narrowed eyes.
“Oh I shall.” Umbridge said sweetly as she picked up her knife and fork delicately.

“What's the matter with Izabella?” Hermione asked, causing Ron and Harry to turn and follow her gaze, watching Izabella hurry out of the Great Hall. Ron shrugged and continued eating, Harry turned back to Hermione and frowned.

“Maybe she's just nervous about her first day.” Hermione suggested and smiled at Harry. He nodded and finished his breakfast.
“We've got Izabella today.” Ron said as he scanned the timetable Professor McGonagall had just handed to him.
“Do you mean Professor Prince, Mr Weasley?” she said her lips in a thin line.
“Sorry Professor.” Ron mumbled, blushing slightly. She handed Harry his timetable then continued giving parchments out to the rest of Gryffindor.

Izabella paused at the bottom of the stairs, allowing a sea of students pass her then ran up the steps and into her teaching room. She rushed to the desk and sat down, taking a bite of toast then smiling as she read the letter.

Izzy,
Good luck for your first day, we all know you're going to be fabulous.
It's quiet here now you've all gone, but at least I can kick Kreacher without getting a lecture from Hermione. Say hello to Harry for me.
I miss you. Come home soon.
Love Padfoot.

Izabella beamed and stroked the page lovingly, before grabbing some parchment and a quill.

Padfoot,
Don't be horrible to Kreacher. I will write later to tell you about my first day and will tell Harry you said hello after my lesson with him.
Look after yourself and please don't do anything stupid. I miss you too.
I'll be home before you know it,
I love you.
Izabella.

She paused and re-read the letter then smiled and folded up the parchment carefully. Izabella glanced at the clock on the wall in front of her biting her lip, then stood up, leaving the room quickly and making her way down the corridors.

She spotted Harry outside the History of Magic classroom and shouted him. He turned and smiled as he made his way towards her.

“Can I borrow Hedwig please?” she asked, breathing heavily. He nodded and looked at the letter in her hand.
“Who are-?”
“I'll tell you later. Thank you Harry!” she said as she rushed the Owlery.

She tied the letter to Hedwig's leg securely then stroked the white owl gently.
“Take this to Sirius please.” she whispered, leading the owl to the window. Hedwig chirped then flew out the window. Izabella leant against the edge of the window, watching her become a speck in the distance, then hurried back down to her classroom.

A group of first years were already queuing outside the door.
“Good morning everyone.” Izabella said cheerfully as she squeezed past the first years, leading them into her classroom to begin her lesson.

Last edited by ThePureBloodPrincess; 05-08-2011 at 10:23 PM.