View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #43 (permalink)
ThePureBloodPrincess
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Megara Kostas
First Year

Okay so this is quite a long chapter! Hope you enjoy it

Chapter Eight - Revelations
Harry was sat at the kitchen table with Ron and Hermione eating his breakfast. Sirius sat at the other end, slouched in his chair and talking to Tonks and Lupin.

Hermione sighed pointedly as Ron shovelled eggs and bacon into his overflowing mouth.
“What?!” he demanded, spraying food over the table. Hermione rolled her eyes.

“He looks happy,” Hermione said quietly as she looked at Sirius. Harry nodded and smiled. “Be careful Harry.” she continued frowning slightly. Harry looked up at her questioningly.
“I know you're excited about finding someone else who knew your parents but we don't know everything about Izabella yet.” she explained quickly in a low voice.
“Hermione, she's my godmother.”
“Yes I know Harry... but she also worked for You-Know-Who. Not to mention the Snape thing...” she said looking about her to check no one was listening to them.
“We don't know what that was about Hermione. Just because she knows Snape doesn't mean anything...” Harry sighed. He knew she had a point, but if Sirius trusted Izabella why shouldn’t he?

At that moment Izabella came into the kitchen, her cream blouse tucked into her dark jeans. Her black hair was off her face, all tied up in a messy bun high on her head. She smiled and walked over to Sirius, her hands resting on his shoulders she leant down and kissed his cheek softly. He squeezed her hand with his and grinned. Harry watched happily and saw Lupin smiling broadly. Izabella sat down next to Tonks and pulled a plate of toast towards her.

“So, what we doing today?” she asked beaming. Just then Mrs Weasley entered levitating a pile of washing in front of her.
“If you don't mind we really need to finish cleaning this house up.” she said as she dumped the pile of clothes in a corner of the kitchen. Izabella jumped to her feet and grabbed a piece of toast.

“Let's get going,” she said as she left the kitchen ruffling Sirius' hair as she passed making him chuckle. Harry smiled then followed Sirius, Ron and Hermione out of the kitchen and upstairs to the second floor.

The day was packed as they moved throughout the house attacking the various creatures and items that inhabited Grimauld Place. Harry spent most of his day watching his godparents as they laughed and smiled together.

At one point Sirius left the group to go and feed Buckbeak and when he returned he snook up on Izabella waving the dead rats in her face teasingly and making her squeal. Sirius and the others laughed at her reaction while Izabella pushed him and blushed. He grinned and pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her. She smiled and kissed his lips gently then pulled out of his arms and carried on spraying the mouldy curtains.

“So what was my parent's wedding like?” Harry asked as he cleared out the cupboards in the drawing room. Sirius laughed.
“I think you're 100 questions are up for today Harry.” he chuckled. Izabella shoved him gently then turned and smiled at Harry.

“It was quiet and small but filled with love. Your mother looked beautiful.” she said quietly, her eyes filling up slightly as she remembered. Sirius rubbed her arm and kissed her cheek. Harry smiled then took out a locket from the shelves. Izabella frowned, staring at the locket with a concerned look for a few seconds then she shook her head and turned away to help Mrs Weasley.

Harry dropped the locket into the rubbish bag then turned his head towards the door as the bell rang loudly, causing Mrs Black to start her howling. Sirius groaned and ran out to the hallway yelling at the portrait as he did. Mrs Weasley went downstairs to answer the door.

“Shut the door Fred.” Izabella said in a stern voice as the twins hovered by the open door listening to the voices downstairs. They sighed and slammed the door, returning to their work on the creature that was inside the desk drawers.

A few minutes later Mrs Weasley popped her head round the door.
“Lunch time everyone.” she said with a smile, leaving the door open for everyone to follow her. Izabella followed the others shutting the door behind her.

She made her way into the kitchen, stopping when she saw Snape sat in the chair at one end of the long table and Sirius opposite him, glaring at the floor with his arms folded tightly against his chest. She watched Harry sit next to Sirius protectively, glaring at Snape. She sighed and stood in the doorway, tapping her foot in annoyance as everyone sat at the table, warily watching Snape and Sirius and picking at the food.

“Izabella.” Snape said with a curt nod.
“Severus.” she replied, pointedly sitting directly in the middle of the two men.
“Dumbledore will be round later.” Snape announced causing Harry to look up sharply from his plate.
“Dumbledore?” he questioned curiously.
“Yes Potter,” sneered Snape. “Though it's none of your business. He wishes to see Izabella.”
“Don't you speak to my godson like that.” Sirius said in a dark voice.
“Sirius.” Izabella warned in a quiet voice.

“Izabella is keeping her dog on the leash then.” Snape smirked at Sirius making him push back his chair forcefully and both men to point their wands at each other across the table.
“Stop it!” Izabella yelled running over to push Sirius' arm down and stand in front of him. Sirius stared at Snape over Izabella's head, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Snape's lip curled and he sat down glaring at Izabella.

“Remember who's side you're on Izabella.” he said warningly.
“I don't take sides Severus.” she spat, pushing Sirius into his chair.
“Maybe you should.” he said quietly.

Harry frowned.
“Why would she take your side?” he asked narrowing his eyes. Snape smirked at Izabella.
“So you haven’t told Precious Potter yet? I wondered why he was still talking to you.”
Izabella sat back down and looked at her folded hands which lay on the table in front of her.
“Be quiet Severus.” she said mumbled.
Harry looked between Sirius and Izabella exasperatedly. Snape sighed.

“Izabella is my sister.” he stated.
“Half sister.” Izabella pointed out clearly.
She looked up and glared at Snape then looked at Harry pleadingly. He stared back at her open mouthed for a moment as if he was going to say something. Around the table the Weasley's and Hermione watched her with surprised eyes, some gasping quietly.
Snape smirked sitting back in his chair and resting his chin on his hands. Izabella scowled at him then pushed her chair back and left the room, hurriedly making her way upstairs.

Last edited by ThePureBloodPrincess; 05-08-2011 at 10:17 PM.