sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 497 users online including...
vivianbd11 , sweetpinkpixie , Juliqic , lorenepp2 , Juliqjl , Kirbyvet , deogdentimm , Cadossy , kiackimose , absesia

17 members
480 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 39: January - April 2015


Term 39: January - April 2015 Term Thirty-Nine: Mapping Hogwarts (September 2085-June 2086)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-01-2014, 02:34 AM
sarahlooo sarahlooo is offline
 
Default Dance Floor


Made by Charely Potter


The dance floor, which is situated on the stage which is usually reserved for the staff dais, is the perfect space from which to mingle and enjoy the night. With a clear view of the house tables, candles, house coloured balloons and banners, it amplifies the atmosphere and is the perfect place to party away and show your fellow alumni that you still have the moves - or still don't. The music played is catered to individual taste, don't hesitate to make requests from the self-DJing sound system, or simply enjoy the mix it has to offer. In addition to this, the refreshment and buffet table are strategically positioned in front of the stage so that as you descend the few stairs to regroup, you can grab an energy-packed pick-me-up to refuel. It is asked though, that you refrain from taking drinks onto the dance floor.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:00 AM   #26 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
Daemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Stack Overflow
Posts: 9,690

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Haven Zhang
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: Lando!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Despite his weird awkwardness with the ladies in his early teens and some later, he had been pretty decent at dancing with them. All because of his aunt, and all the dinner parties his mother liked to throw. Anyone could connect the dots really. His brow rose hearing that giggle sort of sound - it was as if they weren't really Ryden and Orlando. They were someone else.

It was a nice feeling, he decided. When she settled her hands near his face, Orlando's head turned to look down at her - because the height difference still remained. "Me too. I wasn't so sure how I would feel but I think I like it" he replied, looking around to see Neptune join the dance floor. He passed her a smile before turning to look at Ryden again, "so what have you been upto?"


Slow dancing with Orlando Renaldi at the Hogwarts reunion party of 2085.

Nothing about that sounded remotely like something Ryden would usually be a part of, not even if she was clearly enjoying herself and apparently Orlando was too.

But then he a started making conversation and Ryden couldn't help but laugh, dropping her gaze down to look at their surprisingly in sync footsteps. All right, she'd play. "I'm actually finished with my studies... So I'm looking for something to do once again. Any ideas? I now have two degrees to prove I'm good at magic," she said, keeping her voice even and not betraying the fact that she's been doing virtually nothing for months now and it was killing her.

She just didn't know what she wanted. She also chose that moment to look back up, and therefore missed the exchange with Neptune completely.

"How's your photography going?" There, that was a much better subject to talk about with your super ancient yet not so much ancient but still very much your ex-boyfriend. Or whatever Orlando was to her these days. The guy that just kept popping up all over the place was also an apt description.
__________________
I got all I need in a world of doubt___________________
we got our champagne dreams in an endless drought

____we are the kings and queens seeking our aces out
we got all we need, no new friends now
Daemon is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 01:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl
 
Mad Eye Touz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Throne.
Posts: 26,784

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"I'm wondering how many times we'll hear the words 'its about time you two' tonight." Jim said in a low voice in her ear. HE wasn't nearly so bothered about being here. Not so surreal, really. There were people he hoped to catch up with if they put in an appearance but he had to dance and give Neptune enough attention to appease her until she got distracted by something or someone shiny.

Not that he minded. It was really too bad his plans at the festival had been derailed.... but man flu was serious business and would have put a damper on things. Buuuuuuuuuuuut in the mean time.... Jimmy grinned at her and twirled her before pulling her close again.

"Tell me when you want me to play fetch and get you something to eat and drink." Because that was his job at these things.

"You can hardly blame them, James Slowpoke Wilkes," Neptune dutifully defended the masses. She was mostly kidding him, but really - he couldn't blame them. Had anyone ever "been a thing without actually being a thing" longer than them? Honestly, Neptune couldn't hear 'about time you two' enough. It was about time and her time with Jim had been.... exactly right.

"It's probably a good time for us to discuss how jealous I'm going to get very soon," Neptune admitted. It wasn't pretty and it never had been - but Neptune Bott was a jealous Bott. Jim would have several exes in this room and twice as many female admirers. "It might be really ugly and I'll probably require... three kisses, a flower named after me, and that window seat I was telling you about." Neptune had slowly, but surely, been redecorating the Wilkes Manor to make it theirs. "And punch, but not just yet. Stay with me."
__________________
Mad Eye Touz is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 01:49 AM   #28 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
TeafortheSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,244

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Antonia Emerson
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
"You can hardly blame them, James Slowpoke Wilkes," Neptune dutifully defended the masses. She was mostly kidding him, but really - he couldn't blame them. Had anyone ever "been a thing without actually being a thing" longer than them? Honestly, Neptune couldn't hear 'about time you two' enough. It was about time and her time with Jim had been.... exactly right.

"It's probably a good time for us to discuss how jealous I'm going to get very soon," Neptune admitted. It wasn't pretty and it never had been - but Neptune Bott was a jealous Bott. Jim would have several exes in this room and twice as many female admirers. "It might be really ugly and I'll probably require... three kisses, a flower named after me, and that window seat I was telling you about." Neptune had slowly, but surely, been redecorating the Wilkes Manor to make it theirs. "And punch, but not just yet. Stay with me."
"I don't like people telling me how to live my life." That was all. Wait. Oh. Exception. "Except you. Sometimes." Only SOMETIMES. Couldn't let her win every battle.

Jim turned her around so that he was behind her and wrapped his arms around her, still dancing.

"Three kisses." He kissed her cheek. There was one. Good start. "You already HAVE flowers named after you. And an entire garden. Don't be greedy." Pause. "But you can have the window seat."

And she could never be ugly. Except when she cried. Neptune Bott was an ugly crier.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 02:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl
 
Mad Eye Touz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Throne.
Posts: 26,784

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"I don't like people telling me how to live my life." That was all. Wait. Oh. Exception. "Except you. Sometimes." Only SOMETIMES. Couldn't let her win every battle.

Jim turned her around so that he was behind her and wrapped his arms around her, still dancing.

"Three kisses." He kissed her cheek. There was one. Good start. "You already HAVE flowers named after you. And an entire garden. Don't be greedy." Pause. "But you can have the window seat."

And she could never be ugly. Except when she cried. Neptune Bott was an ugly crier.

Except her. Neptune lit up like a star. She always did like being his exception. And she pretty much told him what to do all the time anyway.

La la la... twirl.... ah contented twirl... Neptune Bott really did get any and everything she wanted. Maybe she was spoiled?

That was good news about the window seat because she had someone installing it in the morning. She settled against him and finally REALLY let her eyes travel the room. "Mr. Head Auror is supposed to come," she casually slipped that in. "I hope Jake, too." And she hoped they both wore something nice and had their hair cut. But probably more urgent, "And Ola says we should keep an eye on Plymouth."
__________________
Mad Eye Touz is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 03:01 AM   #30 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Acromantula
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ❤
Posts: 30,703

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default :d
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
It had been ages since Lima had been at Hogwarts, so she was very excited to be back. She only wished that she could see her son, but knew that he was doing well and she would be seeing him in a few months when he came home for Christmas.

As she was led to the dance floor by her husband, she was very happy. "You know it," she told Maddox with a wink.
Mads wondered what River was doing right now. Probably getting into the usual shenanigans that most teenagers got into. River was a mini Maddox. Looked almost just like him, except he was a bit shorter. "Are you wondering what I am wondering?" He asked with a grin.

When they got to the center of the dance floor, Mads pulled Lima in close, placing one hand on her hip and gently holding her hand over his heart. "You're as beautiful as ever." He kissed her cheek and rested his forehead against hers.
__________________

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
_____________________________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 03:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Mads wondered what River was doing right now. Probably getting into the usual shenanigans that most teenagers got into. River was a mini Maddox. Looked almost just like him, except he was a bit shorter. "Are you wondering what I am wondering?" He asked with a grin.

When they got to the center of the dance floor, Mads pulled Lima in close, placing one hand on her hip and gently holding her hand over his heart. "You're as beautiful as ever." He kissed her cheek and rested his forehead against hers.
Laughing, Lima knew that they must both be thinking about the same thing since they were both back at Hogwarts. "If you're wondering what mischief River is getting up to, then yes." That child could be too much to handle, but fortunately he managed to stay out of trouble...for the most part.

It felt amazing to dance with Mads. Sighing happily, she held him close and smiled as he kissed her cheek. "And you look as handsome as ever. Remember when we had that dance off years ago?" Haha, he had kicked her butt.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 03:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Acromantula
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ❤
Posts: 30,703

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Laughing, Lima knew that they must both be thinking about the same thing since they were both back at Hogwarts. "If you're wondering what mischief River is getting up to, then yes." That child could be too much to handle, but fortunately he managed to stay out of trouble...for the most part.

It felt amazing to dance with Mads. Sighing happily, she held him close and smiled as he kissed her cheek. "And you look as handsome as ever. Remember when we had that dance off years ago?" Haha, he had kicked her butt.
Mads laughed. They were always so in sync with each other. They always had been. He couldn't believe after so many years how much more in love with her he was every day. "That boy is almost as bad as me. Almost." He obviously wasn't as bad because Maddox had done completely illegal things when he was younger.

He chuckled. No one knew he had dance moves. He was pretty awesome. "Who doesn't remember. I'm sure I could still kick your butt." He grinned and kissed her nose. "I wonder if Nico is coming. I haven't seen him in forever." He didn't want to get his hopes up though.
__________________

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
_____________________________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 03:46 AM   #33 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
TeafortheSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,244

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Antonia Emerson
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

Except her. Neptune lit up like a star. She always did like being his exception. And she pretty much told him what to do all the time anyway.

La la la... twirl.... ah contented twirl... Neptune Bott really did get any and everything she wanted. Maybe she was spoiled?

That was good news about the window seat because she had someone installing it in the morning. She settled against him and finally REALLY let her eyes travel the room. "Mr. Head Auror is supposed to come," she casually slipped that in. "I hope Jake, too." And she hoped they both wore something nice and had their hair cut. But probably more urgent, "And Ola says we should keep an eye on Plymouth."

"Good for him." If Legend spent too much time making eyes at her though, Jim would gouge them out, and then lets see how he did being Mr. Head Auror. It wasn't that he didn't like Legend it was just that Jim was done with people trying to steal the women he loved right out from under him. Once was enough. Even if he was better off with Neptune than he was with Cassie, he HAD loved her and been happy... and one time was enough.

"Plymouth Morgan can take care of himself." Jim said with a little laugh. "And failing that... he came with a minder didn't he?"
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 05:31 AM   #34 (permalink)


DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Cinn-O-Bun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 7,124

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
Default
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

[spoiler=Kalla]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
EYEROLL!

Show off his happiness? Well that wasn't such a bad thing. Nope. She smiled at him and spun away and then back. "Just so long as you understand I am not a trophy wife we're good." And really as long as he understood that she wouldn't have to kick the crap out of him. In a loving manner that is. Heh.

MORE EYEROLLING!

But then he was being sweet. AWWW she blushed slightly and looked down at her simple blue dress and the necklace he had given her. And the watch as well. "I thought I would show some house support is all. Lots of blue for the Eagles." Was it too much? Perhaps. But who really cared? Not her.

"You're incorrigible, Ivan," she said with a snort of laughter. But she blushed and looked away to see if anyone was watching them being so gushy.
Ivan caught her as Kalla spun back and grinned. “I’m not stupid enough to think that. But can I be the trophy husband?” He said with a laugh and spun her around again. “I’ll be the stay at home husband who doesn’t take care of the house because we have people for that.” Worked for him. Maybe he could get an arcade or something. Pfft who was he kidding he didn’t like games and he couldn’t do NOTHING all day no matter how much he thought it sounded good.

“Blue looks good on you,” he said with a smile. He ran a hand over his cheek and laughed at the house pride comment. Even he didn’t have that much house pride “Or…blue because it makes your eyes stand out a bit. I think I like that better.”

“Of course I am. Otherwise I wouldn’t be me,” he said with a wink and then saw her cheeks turn red. A smirk came to his lips and he leaned his head against hers with a happy sigh. It was then he heard a familiar voice and he looked over his shoulder to spot James. A grin came to his face and he looked back at Kalla. “Come with me.” Grabbing her hand he stopped dancing and kissed her cheek before slipping her arm through his and walking over toward James as quietly as he could.


SPOILER!!: James and Neptune!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Good for him." If Legend spent too much time making eyes at her though, Jim would gouge them out, and then lets see how he did being Mr. Head Auror. It wasn't that he didn't like Legend it was just that Jim was done with people trying to steal the women he loved right out from under him. Once was enough. Even if he was better off with Neptune than he was with Cassie, he HAD loved her and been happy... and one time was enough.

"Plymouth Morgan can take care of himself." Jim said with a little laugh. "And failing that... he came with a minder didn't he?"


Ivan walked as quietly as he could behind James which wasn’t as quietly as he would have liked given the shoes and the floor but hopefully he wouldn’t notice. Giving Neptune a wink he stood behind them and debated jumping on his back of picking him up. Hmmm.

Giving Kalla a small smile he let go of her arm and wrapped both his arms around James. He lifted him off the ground and laughed, “Jim!!!!” He said putting him back down and grinning. He smiled at Neptune and gave her a nod, “Hi, Neptune. Are you two EVER getting married?” Seriously…they had been playing that game for ages.
Cinn-O-Bun is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #35 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 207,893

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Cool for Ronnie/ Syd!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jory knew he'd have lots of time to spend with Ronnie but there was a dance floor so he figured it wouldn't be all that bad if he stole her from her friends for a moment. Besides, he had to catch up with many persons still.

"I told Min at the Puff table you were busy showing off the ring to all your friends, Ronnie,''
Jory remarked as he led her to the dance floor. He didn't care that he couldn't dance that well. He was here to enjoy himself. "It's great to see everyone, isn't it?" But there were still some persons that he hadn't seen as yet but he was keeping an eye out for them.
__________________
✮✮✮ You're like a siren in the dark. You're the beat playing in my heart.

You keep me alive on the edge of tonight.✮✮✮
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 06:17 PM   #36 (permalink)



DMLE & DoM
Erkling
 
Samia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sappyville♥
Posts: 20,950

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aries Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

SPOILER!!: Rydeeeeen <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_faerie View Post

Slow dancing with Orlando Renaldi at the Hogwarts reunion party of 2085.

Nothing about that sounded remotely like something Ryden would usually be a part of, not even if she was clearly enjoying herself and apparently Orlando was too.

But then he a started making conversation and Ryden couldn't help but laugh, dropping her gaze down to look at their surprisingly in sync footsteps. All right, she'd play. "I'm actually finished with my studies... So I'm looking for something to do once again. Any ideas? I now have two degrees to prove I'm good at magic," she said, keeping her voice even and not betraying the fact that she's been doing virtually nothing for months now and it was killing her.

She just didn't know what she wanted. She also chose that moment to look back up, and therefore missed the exchange with Neptune completely.

"How's your photography going?" There, that was a much better subject to talk about with your super ancient yet not so much ancient but still very much your ex-boyfriend. Or whatever Orlando was to her these days. The guy that just kept popping up all over the place was also an apt description.


Yes, slow dancing with Ryden Di Marco wasn't expected but he liked it. Giving her another timely spin, Orlando watched her - remembering, reminiscing.

Resuming their previous stance, Orlando listened and expressed his admiration, "Really? Congratulations" He truly was impressed, because two degrees - it took a lot of work, you know. But then again, she was a ravenclaw. "Well, what exactly do you want to do?" he asked, because he didn't know the specifications of her studies. "What are you interested in?" Because working for interest and working for what you had studied were two different things.

Giving her another twirl, Orlando pulled her back in before speaking: "It's going fine, I actually started working for this magazine. It's nice. A lot of desk work, actually. It's stable, not as exciting as travelling, taking pictures and yeah" Was he saying too much? He probably was. But when was the last time they had actually had a conversation? It was nice.
__________________

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Samia is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 08:55 PM   #37 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,511

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default For Katieee
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Louisa meandered over to the dance floor, even though she wasn't in the mood for dancing. This was the staff dais, it was very ironic that they set the dance floor and the refreshments here, did they do it on purpose? A sarcastic smile found its way to her red lips. Her last memory here was when she handed over her Head Girl badge, and the headmistress' cursed brooch. She'd heard nice things from Truebridge back then, and they made her feel proud and a tiny bit better than she had originally felt on her last month here.

No. She wasn't allowed to keep thinking back to that last day, what the heck. She was going to make new memories in this hall and just stick to them. Determined Louisa went up to the dance floor and just stood there among the swaying bodies.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 09:24 PM   #38 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
Daemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Stack Overflow
Posts: 9,690

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Haven Zhang
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: GUESSWHO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Yes, slow dancing with Ryden Di Marco wasn't expected but he liked it. Giving her another timely spin, Orlando watched her - remembering, reminiscing.

Resuming their previous stance, Orlando listened and expressed his admiration, "Really? Congratulations" He truly was impressed, because two degrees - it took a lot of work, you know. But then again, she was a ravenclaw. "Well, what exactly do you want to do?" he asked, because he didn't know the specifications of her studies. "What are you interested in?" Because working for interest and working for what you had studied were two different things.

Giving her another twirl, Orlando pulled her back in before speaking: "It's going fine, I actually started working for this magazine. It's nice. A lot of desk work, actually. It's stable, not as exciting as travelling, taking pictures and yeah" Was he saying too much? He probably was. But when was the last time they had actually had a conversation? It was nice.


Ryden shrugged. Congratulations weren't exactly needed as she really hadn't tried very hard. She then bit her lip and shrugged again, because she didn't have anything to say to his second comment either. What was she interested in? Not much these days. She liked her studies but they were very general and she didn't want to work in those fields for the rest of her life. "I have lists upon lists of things I don't care about, but when it comes to things that interest me. . . Well," she trailed off, not meeting his eyes. Nothing managed to grip her for too long. She'd even grown bored of travelling around.

She couldn't help the smile that adorned her face when Orlando spoke, more amused than anything else. It also didn't help that the brunette was finding that she quite liked being twirled around and led by him on this dance floor. How strange.

"Orlando Renaldi working desk job? Who would have thought," she chuckled, imagining this giant of a man forced to sit in a tiny cubicle and write passive aggressive stories about his family life or something stereotypical like that. Granted, he probably didn't do anything of the sort but hey it was funny in her head. "What happened, did you buy a house? Get a mortgage, start a family?" she teased, and then blanched. WHOA. Wait. Hold up. No, that wasn't funny. Not funny at ALL, Ryden. What the hell where is wrong with you?!
__________________
I got all I need in a world of doubt___________________
we got our champagne dreams in an endless drought

____we are the kings and queens seeking our aces out
we got all we need, no new friends now
Daemon is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 09:30 PM   #39 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *hiss*
Posts: 12,137

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tabitha Broadmoor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson T. Blake
Magical Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Józsua Istvan
Magical Creatures
x2
Default
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa meandered over to the dance floor, even though she wasn't in the mood for dancing. This was the staff dais, it was very ironic that they set the dance floor and the refreshments here, did they do it on purpose? A sarcastic smile found its way to her red lips. Her last memory here was when she handed over her Head Girl badge, and the headmistress' cursed brooch. She'd heard nice things from Truebridge back then, and they made her feel proud and a tiny bit better than she had originally felt on her last month here.

No. She wasn't allowed to keep thinking back to that last day, what the heck. She was going to make new memories in this hall and just stick to them. Determined Louisa went up to the dance floor and just stood there among the swaying bodies.
Józsua was here. And he wasn't even sure why he was here. Olly wasn't with him, so what was the point? To be reminded of just how few friends he had? Or to see things he really didn't want to see?

His stomach was all squirmy.. anxious. And he felt himself regressing into his shell.. He felt like he was.. well.. back at school again..

Bad decisions.

Maybe he could just leave. He hadn't even seen any of his old classmates yet. He was heading around the perimeter of bodies on the dancefloor toward the refreshments table to get a drink, which was situated where the staff dais usually was.. when he saw her.

Louisa. Louisa Carter.

He couldn't forget that name in a hurry.

His nerves retracted just a little and he watched her for a few moments. She wasn't dancing. Where was Edgy!Girl with the hips that don't... erm.. lie..?

He took a breath.. debating things.... and then approached her.

“This is a step beyond edgy.” He smiled shyly. “Louisa.”
noodles is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 10:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula
 
SlytherclawPoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada (GMT - 5)
Posts: 30,862

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
Default For SilverTiger
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

It felt weird to be returning to Hogwarts after so much had changed, namely being married and having three kids but at least he still had Stella by his side; after all of the craziness that they had went through with the various potion experiments among other things throughout their time together but at least they stayed together. Matt knew that at least everything would have been okay, hopefully Risa would have been able to handle the kids at least for the one day since he hadn’t thought that his wife’s best friend could entirely deal with the children but that wasn’t about to be a major concern at least for the moment. This was all a celebration, getting the opportunity to hang out with people that he hadn’t since graduation when he immediately went on an exploration of France, great travel.

As soon as he stepped into the dancing hall, with Stella’s hand in his, he remembered the weird dancing lessons that happened during one of the few terms he was here which definitely were strange and yet kind of interesting at the same time. Memories like that had been things that permanently stuck into his brain, but at least it was one of the better things. “I think coming to this reunion was a good idea, hopefully there are people that we know somewhere around here.” he commented before looking around the room and so far not exactly seeing any familiar faces but it was still early. Besides, it was a big area after all.
__________________
SlytherclawPoet is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 11:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl
 
Mad Eye Touz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Throne.
Posts: 26,784

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default Plus Lando! Sorry I missed it. Boo Touz, you suck.
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Speaking of Legend.... there was Lando, the boy that had punched Legend right in the face for kissing Neptune. She returned a smile, but she had yet to forgive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Good for him." If Legend spent too much time making eyes at her though, Jim would gouge them out, and then lets see how he did being Mr. Head Auror. It wasn't that he didn't like Legend it was just that Jim was done with people trying to steal the women he loved right out from under him. Once was enough. Even if he was better off with Neptune than he was with Cassie, he HAD loved her and been happy... and one time was enough.

"Plymouth Morgan can take care of himself." Jim said with a little laugh. "And failing that... he came with a minder didn't he?"
Well. Tune was still working on fixing that whole.... situation. "He'll probably not notice us," she assured needlessly, then gave HIM one of her three promised kisses. Legend didn't mean any harm, but.... but well...

Well. Tune focused back on their task at hand. "A minder!" she had to giggle at that. "A McKenna, you mean. Very pretty." Pause. "Can I be your minder, James Wilkes?" Teeheeehehe She totally was. Neptune Bott: Jim's Minder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
[spoiler=Kalla]

Ivan walked as quietly as he could behind James which wasn’t as quietly as he would have liked given the shoes and the floor but hopefully he wouldn’t notice. Giving Neptune a wink he stood behind them and debated jumping on his back of picking him up. Hmmm.

Giving Kalla a small smile he let go of her arm and wrapped both his arms around James. He lifted him off the ground and laughed, “Jim!!!!” He said putting him back down and grinning. He smiled at Neptune and gave her a nod, “Hi, Neptune. Are you two EVER getting married?” Seriously…they had been playing that game for ages.

Startled, Neptune stepped back and away when Jim was lifted up and away from her. She was prepared to PROPERLY tongue lash someone that would be so uncouth and manhandly on a dance floor.... but then it was only Ivan. Instead of a telling off, she only gave him a nose wrinkle of non-approval. Hmph.

But then he threw that question at her and Neptune's whole body flushed. It wasn't exactly embarrassment, but it was an uncomfortable-making question, particularly in front of some strange woman that Neptune didn't particularly like the look of.

Ahem.

Botts don't have to answer such nosy questions, so she gave Ivan a haughty shrug. "I daresay it will take a shade longer than it took you," Neptune JUDGED Ivan.
__________________
Mad Eye Touz is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 01:56 AM   #42 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,678

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default You know who
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Well, well. She had done alright hadn't she? Well, they all did, she supposed, but Ivy wanted this moment for herself. She drained her glass and looked around at all the people who had showed up and all those who were still filtering in. There were a lot of young people, and a good amount of older people. Some older than her, which felt good. Not that she was OLD.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 02:06 AM   #43 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Well, well. She had done alright hadn't she? Well, they all did, she supposed, but Ivy wanted this moment for herself. She drained her glass and looked around at all the people who had showed up and all those who were still filtering in. There were a lot of young people, and a good amount of older people. Some older than her, which felt good. Not that she was OLD.
"You look beautiful," Erik murmured as he appeared behind Ivy, sliding his hand around her waist. "As does everything else here." She had done an amazing job, all things considered. He himself hadn't helped because he had more important things to do, but Ivy...had outdone herself. She had put in more work than anyone else and it showed. Truly.

He picked up her hand with one of his and intertwined their fingers. "Dance?"
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 02:31 AM   #44 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,678

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post


"You look beautiful," Erik murmured as he appeared behind Ivy, sliding his hand around her waist. "As does everything else here." She had done an amazing job, all things considered. He himself hadn't helped because he had more important things to do, but Ivy...had outdone herself. She had put in more work than anyone else and it showed. Truly.

He picked up her hand with one of his and intertwined their fingers. "Dance?"
She felt his arm comfortably slide around her waist. "Thank you," she responded in kind. It did look rather good and it had turned out well. Of course, there were things she wished she could change, but that was the insufferable perfectionist in her.

"Please," she responded, making her glass vanish. Ivy slid her fingers in between his and placed the other behind his shoulder. "Thank you for coming," she added, following his lead. She knew he would come, but she also knew that he had been busy doing his own thing and not helping. But she was glad he was here.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 02:38 AM   #45 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She felt his arm comfortably slide around her waist. "Thank you," she responded in kind. It did look rather good and it had turned out well. Of course, there were things she wished she could change, but that was the insufferable perfectionist in her.

"Please," she responded, making her glass vanish. Ivy slid her fingers in between his and placed the other behind his shoulder. "Thank you for coming," she added, following his lead. She knew he would come, but she also knew that he had been busy doing his own thing and not helping. But she was glad he was here.
Of course. "I wouldn't be anywhere else," Erik lied smoothly, starting to take a few steps with Ivy. Personally, he had many places he would rather be, and found Ivy's continued fascination with the Board of Governors rather boring. But that was him. He hadn't attended this school....fortunately.

"You can relax now," he gave her a tiny, tiny smile. "I'm here." He made all parties better, or at least more exciting.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 04:21 AM   #46 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,678

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post


Of course. "I wouldn't be anywhere else," Erik lied smoothly, starting to take a few steps with Ivy. Personally, he had many places he would rather be, and found Ivy's continued fascination with the Board of Governors rather boring. But that was him. He hadn't attended this school....fortunately.

"You can relax now," he gave her a tiny, tiny smile. "I'm here." He made all parties better, or at least more exciting.
Ivy laughed. Quietly, but it was a laugh. "Liar," she whispered as she leaned into him. She continued to follow his lead, eyes moving around the room at the others. She knew he'd rather be anywhere else than here. Maybe not anywhere, but most places.

Yes, yes, she was relaxing now. After all those years, she still hated how much he made her happy. Dumb man. Sigh. "You think so highly of yourself, don't you?"
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 05:09 AM   #47 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,511

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Józsua :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Józsua was here. And he wasn't even sure why he was here. Olly wasn't with him, so what was the point? To be reminded of just how few friends he had? Or to see things he really didn't want to see?

His stomach was all squirmy.. anxious. And he felt himself regressing into his shell.. He felt like he was.. well.. back at school again..

Bad decisions.

Maybe he could just leave. He hadn't even seen any of his old classmates yet. He was heading around the perimeter of bodies on the dancefloor toward the refreshments table to get a drink, which was situated where the staff dais usually was.. when he saw her.

Louisa. Louisa Carter.

He couldn't forget that name in a hurry.

His nerves retracted just a little and he watched her for a few moments. She wasn't dancing. Where was Edgy!Girl with the hips that don't... erm.. lie..?

He took a breath.. debating things.... and then approached her.

“This is a step beyond edgy.” He smiled shyly. “Louisa.”


Louisa was getting to the dancing part. In a minute. When she felt the music rather than had it go right through her head. Her eyes saw him, though, and she felt her lips twitch before drawing a small smile, and her eyes stung with tears of relief. Thinking of new memories and look who showed up. Him. Józsua.

His words made her let out a light laugh. He still remembered that? Did she sound so mysterious when she said it at the festival? Her fingers slipped between his, it was not quite like holding his hand but a little tender touch was nice. "Maybe I need a little help." She kept her smile, but moved closer to him. "Hi, Jos--Józsua." hehe

He didn't seem like he had been dancing, so what was he doing on the dais? He went to this school, too, obviously? Or was he just accompanying someone? Louisa didn't ask. They had a pact and she was sticking to it whether they ran into each other in the most unexpected places or not. She shoved all the bouncing curious questions to the back of her head. Merlin knew this was good exercise for her career, whew, Bott wouldn't fall victim to his mind's whims and mess his pacts with people. Mhmmmm.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 05:27 AM   #48 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Mads laughed. They were always so in sync with each other. They always had been. He couldn't believe after so many years how much more in love with her he was every day. "That boy is almost as bad as me. Almost." He obviously wasn't as bad because Maddox had done completely illegal things when he was younger.

He chuckled. No one knew he had dance moves. He was pretty awesome. "Who doesn't remember. I'm sure I could still kick your butt." He grinned and kissed her nose. "I wonder if Nico is coming. I haven't seen him in forever." He didn't want to get his hopes up though.
Lima seriously loved how often her and Maddox were on the same page about things. She loved her husband so much. Laughing, she shook her head at his comment. "I don't think I even want to know everything you did when you were younger." She definitely knew stuff, but maybe not everything.

Uh huh. Crinkling her nose as he kissed it, Lima wanted to see if he was right about it. "It's on, Mads. Let's see what you got. Maybe Nico can watch me wipe the floor with you," she joked while really hoping that he would be there. She always had liked Nico, he was a good man.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 09:00 AM   #49 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
TeafortheSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,244

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Antonia Emerson
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]

Well. Tune was still working on fixing that whole.... situation. "He'll probably not notice us," she assured needlessly, then gave HIM one of her three promised kisses. Legend didn't mean any harm, but.... but well...

Well. Tune focused back on their task at hand. "A minder!" she had to giggle at that. "A McKenna, you mean. Very pretty." Pause. "Can I be your minder, James Wilkes?" Teeheeehehe She totally was. Neptune Bott: Jim's Minder.
"Of course he will. He's an auror. They're supposed to notice things even if you weren't as beautiful as you are he'd still see you." But whatever. He didn't feel much need to continue talking about Legend. Selfish Gryffindor.

"I hope he has a good night." With his McKenna minder or whatever. He didn't know her but Plymouth raved about her quite often. Best friend or something. "If you're my minder then that means if things go wrong you're the one who has to take the fall." He pointed out with his usual affable grin. It was possible that he was thinking about things he could do that she would have to mind....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Ivan walked as quietly as he could behind James which wasn’t as quietly as he would have liked given the shoes and the floor but hopefully he wouldn’t notice. Giving Neptune a wink he stood behind them and debated jumping on his back of picking him up. Hmmm.

Giving Kalla a small smile he let go of her arm and wrapped both his arms around James. He lifted him off the ground and laughed, “Jim!!!!” He said putting him back down and grinning. He smiled at Neptune and gave her a nod, “Hi, Neptune. Are you two EVER getting married?” Seriously…they had been playing that game for ages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post


Startled, Neptune stepped back and away when Jim was lifted up and away from her. She was prepared to PROPERLY tongue lash someone that would be so uncouth and manhandly on a dance floor.... but then it was only Ivan. Instead of a telling off, she only gave him a nose wrinkle of non-approval. Hmph.

But then he threw that question at her and Neptune's whole body flushed. It wasn't exactly embarrassment, but it was an uncomfortable-making question, particularly in front of some strange woman that Neptune didn't particularly like the look of.

Ahem.

Botts don't have to answer such nosy questions, so she gave Ivan a haughty shrug. "I daresay it will take a shade longer than it took you," Neptune JUDGED Ivan.
But next thing he knew, he was in the air. Not quite long enough for him to lash out, Ivan knew better than that.

"I know you love me, but you can't take me home." He said, giving Ivan a slap on the back and wide grin. He may not exactly approve of some of the guy's choices but they were still buddies and went way back.

... speaking of choices, he rolled his eyes and grinned, adding on a shrug. He kept his mouth shut though because yes, eventually. Aaaaand here he was to smooth over Neptune's judgement, which even though it was in line with his own, well the girl in question was right there so Jim gave her a friendly smile and placed his hand on the small of Neptune's back. The Bott button basically. Like he was pressing the 'on' switch to remind her to be her charming self.

"And this must be Kalla. So far all I know about you is that you must be crazy to take this cat on." Heh. She married Ivan. "Oh, and I've seen you play. You're pretty fierce on the pitch. I'm James Wilkes, and this is my girlfriend... Neptune Bott." Introductions.

Ivan best appreciate.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 10:42 AM   #50 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *hiss*
Posts: 12,137

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tabitha Broadmoor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson T. Blake
Magical Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Józsua Istvan
Magical Creatures
x2
Default
Yeahhh, Mr White! Yeah science!

SPOILER!!: You two! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa was getting to the dancing part. In a minute. When she felt the music rather than had it go right through her head. Her eyes saw him, though, and she felt her lips twitch before drawing a small smile, and her eyes stung with tears of relief. Thinking of new memories and look who showed up. Him. Józsua.

His words made her let out a light laugh. He still remembered that? Did she sound so mysterious when she said it at the festival? Her fingers slipped between his, it was not quite like holding his hand but a little tender touch was nice. "Maybe I need a little help." She kept her smile, but moved closer to him. "Hi, Jos--Józsua." hehe

He didn't seem like he had been dancing, so what was he doing on the dais? He went to this school, too, obviously? Or was he just accompanying someone? Louisa didn't ask. They had a pact and she was sticking to it whether they ran into each other in the most unexpected places or not. She shoved all the bouncing curious questions to the back of her head. Merlin knew this was good exercise for her career, whew, Bott wouldn't fall victim to his mind's whims and mess his pacts with people. Mhmmmm.
The laugh. Józsua smiled wider, not so shy this time. He worried she wouldn't appreciate him approaching her like this, but those thoughts had been quashed by that small gesture. Paranoid he was sometimes. He really needed to learn that people wanted his company as much as he wanted theirs. He touched her fingers lightly in return. 'Hey, you'.

She remembered his unusual name. Bravo, Louisa! He was impressed. “Would you like to dance?” He asked, the tenseness in his eyes leaving and making way for a mirthful glint instead. He bowed his head in a playful manner and offered his other hand.

So Louisa had attended Hogwarts.. hardly surprising for a British witch. Józsua wondered what she'd been like then.. Which house had been lucky enough to get her?
noodles is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230