Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"I'm wondering how many times we'll hear the words 'its about time you two' tonight." Jim said in a low voice in her ear. HE wasn't nearly so bothered about being here. Not so surreal, really. There were people he hoped to catch up with if they put in an appearance but he had to dance and give Neptune enough attention to appease her until she got distracted by something or someone shiny.

Not that he minded. It was really too bad his plans at the festival had been derailed.... but man flu was serious business and would have put a damper on things. Buuuuuuuuuuuut in the mean time.... Jimmy grinned at her and twirled her before pulling her close again.

"Tell me when you want me to play fetch and get you something to eat and drink." Because that was his job at these things.

"You can hardly blame them, James Slowpoke Wilkes," Neptune dutifully defended the masses. She was mostly kidding him, but really - he couldn't blame them. Had anyone ever "been a thing without actually being a thing" longer than them? Honestly, Neptune couldn't hear 'about time you two' enough. It was about time and her time with Jim had been.... exactly right.

"It's probably a good time for us to discuss how jealous I'm going to get very soon," Neptune admitted. It wasn't pretty and it never had been - but Neptune Bott was a jealous Bott. Jim would have several exes in this room and twice as many female admirers. "It might be really ugly and I'll probably require... three kisses, a flower named after me, and that window seat I was telling you about." Neptune had slowly, but surely, been redecorating the Wilkes Manor to make it theirs. "And punch, but not just yet. Stay with me."