Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 09:00 AM   #49 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]

Well. Tune was still working on fixing that whole.... situation. "He'll probably not notice us," she assured needlessly, then gave HIM one of her three promised kisses. Legend didn't mean any harm, but.... but well...

Well. Tune focused back on their task at hand. "A minder!" she had to giggle at that. "A McKenna, you mean. Very pretty." Pause. "Can I be your minder, James Wilkes?" Teeheeehehe She totally was. Neptune Bott: Jim's Minder.
"Of course he will. He's an auror. They're supposed to notice things even if you weren't as beautiful as you are he'd still see you." But whatever. He didn't feel much need to continue talking about Legend. Selfish Gryffindor.

"I hope he has a good night." With his McKenna minder or whatever. He didn't know her but Plymouth raved about her quite often. Best friend or something. "If you're my minder then that means if things go wrong you're the one who has to take the fall." He pointed out with his usual affable grin. It was possible that he was thinking about things he could do that she would have to mind....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Ivan walked as quietly as he could behind James which wasn’t as quietly as he would have liked given the shoes and the floor but hopefully he wouldn’t notice. Giving Neptune a wink he stood behind them and debated jumping on his back of picking him up. Hmmm.

Giving Kalla a small smile he let go of her arm and wrapped both his arms around James. He lifted him off the ground and laughed, “Jim!!!!” He said putting him back down and grinning. He smiled at Neptune and gave her a nod, “Hi, Neptune. Are you two EVER getting married?” Seriously…they had been playing that game for ages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

Startled, Neptune stepped back and away when Jim was lifted up and away from her. She was prepared to PROPERLY tongue lash someone that would be so uncouth and manhandly on a dance floor.... but then it was only Ivan. Instead of a telling off, she only gave him a nose wrinkle of non-approval. Hmph.

But then he threw that question at her and Neptune's whole body flushed. It wasn't exactly embarrassment, but it was an uncomfortable-making question, particularly in front of some strange woman that Neptune didn't particularly like the look of.

Ahem.

Botts don't have to answer such nosy questions, so she gave Ivan a haughty shrug. "I daresay it will take a shade longer than it took you," Neptune JUDGED Ivan.
But next thing he knew, he was in the air. Not quite long enough for him to lash out, Ivan knew better than that.

"I know you love me, but you can't take me home." He said, giving Ivan a slap on the back and wide grin. He may not exactly approve of some of the guy's choices but they were still buddies and went way back.

... speaking of choices, he rolled his eyes and grinned, adding on a shrug. He kept his mouth shut though because yes, eventually. Aaaaand here he was to smooth over Neptune's judgement, which even though it was in line with his own, well the girl in question was right there so Jim gave her a friendly smile and placed his hand on the small of Neptune's back. The Bott button basically. Like he was pressing the 'on' switch to remind her to be her charming self.

"And this must be Kalla. So far all I know about you is that you must be crazy to take this cat on." Heh. She married Ivan. "Oh, and I've seen you play. You're pretty fierce on the pitch. I'm James Wilkes, and this is my girlfriend... Neptune Bott." Introductions.

Ivan best appreciate.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you