Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 09:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: GUESSWHO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Yes, slow dancing with Ryden Di Marco wasn't expected but he liked it. Giving her another timely spin, Orlando watched her - remembering, reminiscing.

Resuming their previous stance, Orlando listened and expressed his admiration, "Really? Congratulations" He truly was impressed, because two degrees - it took a lot of work, you know. But then again, she was a ravenclaw. "Well, what exactly do you want to do?" he asked, because he didn't know the specifications of her studies. "What are you interested in?" Because working for interest and working for what you had studied were two different things.

Giving her another twirl, Orlando pulled her back in before speaking: "It's going fine, I actually started working for this magazine. It's nice. A lot of desk work, actually. It's stable, not as exciting as travelling, taking pictures and yeah" Was he saying too much? He probably was. But when was the last time they had actually had a conversation? It was nice.

Ryden shrugged. Congratulations weren't exactly needed as she really hadn't tried very hard. She then bit her lip and shrugged again, because she didn't have anything to say to his second comment either. What was she interested in? Not much these days. She liked her studies but they were very general and she didn't want to work in those fields for the rest of her life. "I have lists upon lists of things I don't care about, but when it comes to things that interest me. . . Well," she trailed off, not meeting his eyes. Nothing managed to grip her for too long. She'd even grown bored of travelling around.

She couldn't help the smile that adorned her face when Orlando spoke, more amused than anything else. It also didn't help that the brunette was finding that she quite liked being twirled around and led by him on this dance floor. How strange.

"Orlando Renaldi working desk job? Who would have thought," she chuckled, imagining this giant of a man forced to sit in a tiny cubicle and write passive aggressive stories about his family life or something stereotypical like that. Granted, he probably didn't do anything of the sort but hey it was funny in her head. "What happened, did you buy a house? Get a mortgage, start a family?" she teased, and then blanched. WHOA. Wait. Hold up. No, that wasn't funny. Not funny at ALL, Ryden. What the hell where is wrong with you?!

_____________I could still change the end