sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 313 users online including...
Holmesian Feline , aRogueOne , Vilianaqtf , sweetpinkpixie , Antoniockx , Vilianajjv , Victornck , Vilianahgv , lorenepp2 , Vilianavle

35 members
278 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Mad Eye Touz Mad Eye Touz is offline
 
Default The Western Concourse

Forget something at home? Running late and need a snack before you board the train? Once inside the station, you may pause to grab a snack or anything else you might need. This is a great place to meet up with friends before crossing the magical barrier onto the Platform. Oh, and do be mindful of the Muggles.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,828

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Default Yke and anyone else. xD
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Summer, well it had been great, most of it at least. It was hard to believe it was over so fast, but then it was exciting too. The term ahead would hopefully be a good one, better then the rest. It wasn't the other terms had been bad, because most of them hadn't but knowing Hogwarts things most of the time always got better or just more crazy.

Taking one last look at her parents, Nessie headed towards the station. She didn't need them here and she preferred to be away from them anyways. Her sister Juliet had gone off on her own, and now Ness was alone to do what she pleased.

The Dixons had all arrived early and Nessie had around fifteen minutes to spear. With Puffles perched up comfortably on her shoulder, Nessie began pushing her trolley as she walked around a little unsure of what to do. She couldn't see anyone she knew and she was beginning to get just a tad impatient. She eyed the time on the watch on her wrist and pouted.

There was still plenty of time to wait...

Renesmee eventually stopped and stood still away from the walking crowds. She continued to pout, except now her eyes were focused on the muggles before her trying to find the odd wizard and witch here and there. Maybe if she was lucky she'd see someone she knew, and that was sort of what she wanted.

Patience...yep that was all she needed.
Talikins is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf
 
DarkStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT - London, UK
Posts: 7,464

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Default Anyone can grab him if they wish lol
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Harvey couldnt believe it was that time already, back at the station to go back to school.. for his FOURTH year. He still couldnt believe that it had been four years since his first train journey upon the Express ever! He sat down as he waited for them to tell him the train was leaving, he had already kind of decided that he wanted to be in the middle compartment. Plus there would be alot of new students around this year and he wanted to help them, he also felt like visiting the food trolley for some reason so he had money for that to buy some things and maybe meet some new students that might be hanging around there. This could be a fun term.
DarkStorm is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff
 
Slowfie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NL
Posts: 18,217

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
Default
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Summer, well it had been great, most of it at least. It was hard to believe it was over so fast, but then it was exciting too. The term ahead would hopefully be a good one, better then the rest. It wasn't the other terms had been bad, because most of them hadn't but knowing Hogwarts things most of the time always got better or just more crazy.

Taking one last look at her parents, Nessie headed towards the station. She didn't need them here and she preferred to be away from them anyways. Her sister Juliet had gone off on her own, and now Ness was alone to do what she pleased.

The Dixons had all arrived early and Nessie had around fifteen minutes to spear. With Puffles perched up comfortably on her shoulder, Nessie began pushing her trolley as she walked around a little unsure of what to do. She couldn't see anyone she knew and she was beginning to get just a tad impatient. She eyed the time on the watch on her wrist and pouted.

There was still plenty of time to wait...

Renesmee eventually stopped and stood still away from the walking crowds. She continued to pout, except now her eyes were focused on the muggles before her trying to find the odd wizard and witch here and there. Maybe if she was lucky she'd see someone she knew, and that was sort of what she wanted.

Patience...yep that was all she needed.
Harlan took control of her trolley and managed an awkward smile at her granddad and mother. Sure, this was going to be just great. Or not.
She did not want to go.. Harlan just wanted her nan to be better. Nan was the bestest teacher ever, she didn't need to go to Hogwarts. Nan would get better. She had to.
Nodding to herself, Harlan waved goodbye to her mother and pushed her heavy trolley forwards. Off to Hogwarts it was...

Harlan sighed. Besides the whole part of nan being sick she'd also never been away from her family. Ever. And now she'd be like... at the other side of the world and it was horrible. She'd even miss her brothers a bit.. But they wouldn't ever get to hear that, cause they would be meanies about it for forever.
Just then her owl, which she still hadn't named, let out an annoying screech. She groaned. If she had a nice owl at least she'd have that. But this was a mean-biting owl.

But at least she knew Mason and Logan now... And Louisa! Harlan managed a small smile at her annoying owl and came to a sudden stop when she realised that she was super close to crashing in to a girl.
Harlan chuckled to herself before setting .. owl's cage straight up and then looked up at the girl.
'... Hi.' Harlan smiled at the girl and moved her trolley, not wanting to squish the girl. 'Sorry about the... almost crash.'
__________________

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________
Slowfie is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default for Elliot and Kate *shifty*
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Summer had almost over and it did mean that the new term and drama of Hogwarts would come soon.

The blonde guy didn't feel that there was something fun happened at summer. Just had a friendly visit to his hometown, Vancouver. What he had done there just visit his father's grave and his mother, who now was seriously sick. At first this summer he could spend with his girlfriend, Zhenya Burton. But she seemed like dissapear and none of her family wanted to tell him. Even Dima, her big brother didn't tell him about what's happening to her. Sigh, why none of them let him know about her? She left him suddenly without saying goodbye. Now the new had almost started, Gerald Rush hoped that he could see her around here again. He was.. worried? Yeah.. But somehow he also felt a bit mad.

Well...

He just took a very deep breath and exhaled. Gary knew that thinking about love sometimes made him feel so pathetic. Yeah, love sometimes could drive people so silly and stupid. You don't need to worry much about her, Gerald. She will be okay. He said to himself.

Now he was already at the station, waiting for the train to Hogwarts. It was so crowded here! Gary didn't like waiting and he easily got bored. He just took a seat and took off his glasses. What should he do to vanish his boredom? Maybe he could talk to someone around there? But he didn't find someone who he knew before, and he was lazy to start a conversation with.. stranger. So, he just sat and start biting his apple.

__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,828

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Default
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Text Cut: Harlan. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMUDBL00D View Post
Harlan took control of her trolley and managed an awkward smile at her granddad and mother. Sure, this was going to be just great. Or not.
She did not want to go.. Harlan just wanted her nan to be better. Nan was the bestest teacher ever, she didn't need to go to Hogwarts. Nan would get better. She had to.
Nodding to herself, Harlan waved goodbye to her mother and pushed her heavy trolley forwards. Off to Hogwarts it was...

Harlan sighed. Besides the whole part of nan being sick she'd also never been away from her family. Ever. And now she'd be like... at the other side of the world and it was horrible. She'd even miss her brothers a bit.. But they wouldn't ever get to hear that, cause they would be meanies about it for forever.
Just then her owl, which she still hadn't named, let out an annoying screech. She groaned. If she had a nice owl at least she'd have that. But this was a mean-biting owl.

But at least she knew Mason and Logan now... And Louisa! Harlan managed a small smile at her annoying owl and came to a sudden stop when she realised that she was super close to crashing in to a girl.
Harlan chuckled to herself before setting .. owl's cage straight up and then looked up at the girl.
'... Hi.' Harlan smiled at the girl and moved her trolley, not wanting to squish the girl. 'Sorry about the... almost crash.'
Watching the people walk by was a little facinating and it kept Nessie's pretty preoccupied. She was looking at all the clothing people were wearing which was a huge giveaway as to which where magical or not. She had seen quiet a few people wearing odd things and you could immediately tell they were not very accustomed to being around muggles and their ways.

With a pout the Hufflepuff looked back at her watch again. There was still some time. She looked up only to be a little surprised with what was right before her now. There was a girl with her trolley, that hadn't been there earlier and seemed to have somehow magically appeared. It was a little frightening because of the surprise and the owl too, but Ness calmed down almost immediately.

Puffles was highly aware of this, and seemed to be even before Ness. He was bouncing up and down, with excitement in he's eyes. He always did that when there was something new to see, or in this case it could have been seeing the owl all locked up. He liked teasing them when they were stuck in their cages, it somehow amused him.

"Hey."
said Ness as she returned the girl a small smile. "Almost crash? ..Um..I didn't even notice, it's alright." More smiling. "You on your way to Platform Nine and Three Quarters?"This girl looked magically especially because of her owl, and hopefully she wasn't taking a risk by mentioning the platform.
Talikins is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,074

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Summer had almost over and it did mean that the new term and drama of Hogwarts would come soon.

The blonde guy didn't feel that there was something fun happened at summer. Just had a friendly visit to his hometown, Vancouver. What he had done there just visit his father's grave and his mother, who now was seriously sick. At first this summer he could spend with his girlfriend, Zhenya Burton. But she seemed like dissapear and none of her family wanted to tell him. Even Dima, her big brother didn't tell him about what's happening to her. Sigh, why none of them let him know about her? She left him suddenly without saying goodbye. Now the new had almost started, Gerald Rush hoped that he could see her around here again. He was.. worried? Yeah.. But somehow he also felt a bit mad.

Well...

He just took a very deep breath and exhaled. Gary knew that thinking about love sometimes made him feel so pathetic. Yeah, love sometimes could drive people so silly and stupid. You don't need to worry much about her, Gerald. She will be okay. He said to himself.

Now he was already at the station, waiting for the train to Hogwarts. It was so crowded here! Gary didn't like waiting and he easily got bored. He just took a seat and took off his glasses. What should he do to vanish his boredom? Maybe he could talk to someone around there? But he didn't find someone who he knew before, and he was lazy to start a conversation with.. stranger. So, he just sat and start biting his apple.

Elliot had her lacy bag slung over her shoulder, and her black trunk dragging behind her. She stopped...glanced around, and saw her aunt...still talking to that friend of hers. Thank Merlin..really. She couldn't deal with her anymore. She honestly couldn't WAIT to get on the train...

So she began to quicken her pace, hoping to put as much distance between her and her Aunt Delilah. She looked behind her, not paying attention to where she was going(which, in Elliot's defense, she hardly EVER did), and suddenly she felt her foot run into the edge of something hard....

She went tumbling down, and landed on her knees. She grumbled a bit, and she glanced around at what IDIOT'S trunk had tripped her.

It was some boy. Familar faced boy. She had definitely seen him at Hogwarts before. SHe glared at him and said, a little snappy, "Well, are you going to help me up?"

Elliot just wasn't in the mood. Plus, she had lost Ezra...Where had that boy gone off to?!
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 03:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Elliot had her lacy bag slung over her shoulder, and her black trunk dragging behind her. She stopped...glanced around, and saw her aunt...still talking to that friend of hers. Thank Merlin..really. She couldn't deal with her anymore. She honestly couldn't WAIT to get on the train...

So she began to quicken her pace, hoping to put as much distance between her and her Aunt Delilah. She looked behind her, not paying attention to where she was going(which, in Elliot's defense, she hardly EVER did), and suddenly she felt her foot run into the edge of something hard....

She went tumbling down, and landed on her knees. She grumbled a bit, and she glanced around at what IDIOT'S trunk had tripped her.

It was some boy. Familar faced boy. She had definitely seen him at Hogwarts before. SHe glared at him and said, a little snappy, "Well, are you going to help me up?"

Elliot just wasn't in the mood. Plus, she had lost Ezra...Where had that boy gone off to?!
Still biting his apple, Gary just sat and looked around that place. Woah, thankfully it was not too crowded. Maybe he could take a nap for a while since the train would arrive in a few hours, and he didn't have something to do here.

Sleeping is the best way to heal the boredom, and he did believe it.

He layed himself at the long bench and put his arms at his head. Waiting is so much boring, you know? And why did Luke want him to be at station in this early time, huh? He didn't need his uncle dropped him to the station, didn't he realized that his one and only nephew had turned sixteen and already big enough to travel alone? Sigh.

Well, okay. Stop murmuring about his uncle because it was not healthy for himself.

While he started to sleep, suddenly he heard someone snapped him. Huh? Wo was she and why did she become so snappish to him without any reason? Then the blonde guy got up from his position and stared at the little girl. "Well, why did I need to help you?" he asked her back with his cold tone. "I don't know you, and I don't care who you are."


__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,511

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default Steeley :33
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Okay, so, the trip down to King's Cross was safe. Her mom finally let her go and shut up about life and its disappointment. BLEH. She didn't even know why Louisa was wearing a hoodie in summer and refusing to remove it from her head. In fact, she had it tightly closed around her face just to show her mom that she was independent now and could do whatever she wanted. Even if she looked like a skinny boy...

The hard part about being on this side of the wall, where muggles were everywhere, was that she couldn't hold her wand. Lately that was very essential to her; keeping her hand on what gave her power. She also kept her hair tucked inside her clothes... because there was always the feeling of someone tugging at it and it gave her creeps.

ANYWAYS now she had to drag her trunk and hold her cat basket to that wall. Right after she got some water. Louisa left her luggage nearby, tucked her hands into her hoodie's pockets to keep a hold of her wand that lied inside, and made her slow way forward, keeping an eye on EVERYONE within her eye sight.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff
 
Slowfie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NL
Posts: 18,217

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
Default
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Watching the people walk by was a little facinating and it kept Nessie's pretty preoccupied. She was looking at all the clothing people were wearing which was a huge giveaway as to which where magical or not. She had seen quiet a few people wearing odd things and you could immediately tell they were not very accustomed to being around muggles and their ways.

With a pout the Hufflepuff looked back at her watch again. There was still some time. She looked up only to be a little surprised with what was right before her now. There was a girl with her trolley, that hadn't been there earlier and seemed to have somehow magically appeared. It was a little frightening because of the surprise and the owl too, but Ness calmed down almost immediately.

Puffles was highly aware of this, and seemed to be even before Ness. He was bouncing up and down, with excitement in he's eyes. He always did that when there was something new to see, or in this case it could have been seeing the owl all locked up. He liked teasing them when they were stuck in their cages, it somehow amused him.

"Hey."
said Ness as she returned the girl a small smile. "Almost crash? ..Um..I didn't even notice, it's alright." More smiling. "You on your way to Platform Nine and Three Quarters?"This girl looked magically especially because of her owl, and hopefully she wasn't taking a risk by mentioning the platform.


Harlan eyed the... creature on the girl's shoulder and frowned. Definitely not a Muggle animal. Or maybe it was a new dog type, cause her aunt had fancy dogs too.. But even then, Harlan thought it would most likely be some fancy Wizarding thing, because she knew a LOT about animals.
She smiled at the... thing. 'What's... that?'
Harlan looked away awkwardly, she didn't like sounding so.. uneducated.

Harlan smiled a bit again, apparently her near-crash had gone unnoticed, perfect. She couldn't just start Hogwarts looking like she was dumb or something.. Cause she really wasn't! Harlan straightened out her shirt.
'Oh, well... that's good then! Cause I didn't mean to crash in to you, even if I didn't yet..' That sounded about right. Harlan wouldn't ever crash into anyone, because she was super nice and likeable.

'Platform Nine and... Three Quarters? Yeah.' Harlan nodded awkwardly, choosing not to mention that she had no idea where the platform was. It was bad enough that everyone knew everyone and she'd be there knowing just... three people. Or something like that. Not a lot anyway. She'd only embarrass herself more by not knowing where the platform was. 'So... you're headed to Hogwarts too?'
Harlan eyed the girl, she seemed nice enough. 'I'm... new.' She nodded, a small smile on her face. 'I'm Harlan.'
__________________

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________
Slowfie is offline  
Old 08-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,074

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Still biting his apple, Gary just sat and looked around that place. Woah, thankfully it was not too crowded. Maybe he could take a nap for a while since the train would arrive in a few hours, and he didn't have something to do here.

Sleeping is the best way to heal the boredom, and he did believe it.

He layed himself at the long bench and put his arms at his head. Waiting is so much boring, you know? And why did Luke want him to be at station in this early time, huh? He didn't need his uncle dropped him to the station, didn't he realized that his one and only nephew had turned sixteen and already big enough to travel alone? Sigh.

Well, okay. Stop murmuring about his uncle because it was not healthy for himself.

While he started to sleep, suddenly he heard someone snapped him. Huh? Wo was she and why did she become so snappish to him without any reason? Then the blonde guy got up from his position and stared at the little girl. "Well, why did I need to help you?" he asked her back with his cold tone. "I don't know you, and I don't care who you are."


Elliot raised an eyebrow at him, still pretty much on the ground. She put her hand onto her own trunk and used it to help HERSELF up. Hmph.

Not that Elliot would have reacted any differently...she might even have tried to ignore someone who had tripped over her trunk...but still..that was totally different. "Well, seeing as I tripped over your trunk, I thought it would be nice to have a hand," she retorted quickly back. She didn't pause to even look at him, though, for a second later she was rumbling through her bag, trying to find some Dittany..her knees were all scraped up now.

Thanks, random boy's trunk.

She scowled, giving up, and wanted to throw her bag on the ground...but She didn't. She merely glared at the boy. For like a second. Then she wiped her knees off with her hands, seeing as they weren't too bad. Just scraped a liiiiitle bit.
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)


DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye
 
Steelsheen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Geekdom of Nerdtopia
Posts: 9,944

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Okay, so, the trip down to King's Cross was safe. Her mom finally let her go and shut up about life and its disappointment. BLEH. She didn't even know why Louisa was wearing a hoodie in summer and refusing to remove it from her head. In fact, she had it tightly closed around her face just to show her mom that she was independent now and could do whatever she wanted. Even if she looked like a skinny boy...

The hard part about being on this side of the wall, where muggles were everywhere, was that she couldn't hold her wand. Lately that was very essential to her; keeping her hand on what gave her power. She also kept her hair tucked inside her clothes... because there was always the feeling of someone tugging at it and it gave her creeps.

ANYWAYS now she had to drag her trunk and hold her cat basket to that wall. Right after she got some water. Louisa left her luggage nearby, tucked her hands into her hoodie's pockets to keep a hold of her wand that lied inside, and made her slow way forward, keeping an eye on EVERYONE within her eye sight.
Vickers was looking up…. way up. To Muggles he would appear as someone admiring the Concourse’ elaborate latticework-- and he probably was-- but what he was really looking for was a feathered pet who hasn’t shown up the night before, wondering that perhaps she was purposely hiding from him to get him to worry….

…. well if that was her plan it was working.

He drew a breath between his clenched teeth. He hasn’t had breakfast yet, having wasted a lot of time looking at the skies and waiting by the cage to pack his things in a timely manner like he usually does, so with the more incessant grumbling of his tummy he finally shifted his gaze towards the concessionaires and decided to grab a bite to eat.

He wheeled his trolley towards a line when someone in a dark hoodie stood ahead of him. He initially thought it was a boy but the curvier hips of the pants indicated otherwise. Was she standing in line too? He cleared his throat politely and said “Uhm ‘scuse me…. are you lining up for that?” he asked as he gestured towards the coffee shop.
__________________
++Tenacius ++🐦++ Salander++🐦++ Deo ++🐦++ Vickers ++🐦++ Huxley ++🐦+ Aquila++

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,828

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Default
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Text Cut: Haaarlan. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMUDBL00D View Post
Harlan eyed the... creature on the girl's shoulder and frowned. Definitely not a Muggle animal. Or maybe it was a new dog type, cause her aunt had fancy dogs too.. But even then, Harlan thought it would most likely be some fancy Wizarding thing, because she knew a LOT about animals.
She smiled at the... thing. 'What's... that?'
Harlan looked away awkwardly, she didn't like sounding so.. uneducated.

Harlan smiled a bit again, apparently her near-crash had gone unnoticed, perfect. She couldn't just start Hogwarts looking like she was dumb or something.. Cause she really wasn't! Harlan straightened out her shirt.
'Oh, well... that's good then! Cause I didn't mean to crash in to you, even if I didn't yet..' That sounded about right. Harlan wouldn't ever crash into anyone, because she was super nice and likeable.

'Platform Nine and... Three Quarters? Yeah.' Harlan nodded awkwardly, choosing not to mention that she had no idea where the platform was. It was bad enough that everyone knew everyone and she'd be there knowing just... three people. Or something like that. Not a lot anyway. She'd only embarrass herself more by not knowing where the platform was. 'So... you're headed to Hogwarts too?'
Harlan eyed the girl, she seemed nice enough. 'I'm... new.' She nodded, a small smile on her face. 'I'm Harlan.'
Wooops. Puffles wasn't supposed to be as exposed, as he was, but hopefully any muggles passing by didn't notice him. He wasnt that easy to see, but maybe it was better to keep him hidden. Ness still gave the girl a smile and was sure she was magical too by now. She was probably just new at it. "It's a pygmy puff." she smiled, only to realise the girl wasn't looking at her. She still continued. "He's name is Puffles, but I'll show you him later." With that, she placed him gently in her brown bag, were he happily rolled about. "I..don't want to attract too much attention if you know what I mean." she eyed the muggles around trying to get the gesture through to this new girl.

"No worries." Ness gave her another smile. This poor girl must have felt really bad, and it was all for nothing. "It happens to everyone." It really did. Anyone could have crashed by mistake, and the fact that the girl had stopped, well that showed she wasn't clumsy after all. Ness knew if she had been in a situation like that she'd be falling about with in an instance.

Wait a second...this girl wasn't muggle was she? Ness blinked as the stranger before her spoke all questioningly. This wasn't good, but before Ness could panic, she hearl the girl utter a yeah. Phew. Nothing to worry about. "Indeed I am, fifth time going there." she said with a nod. It was actually scary. She still rememebered her first time she didn't know where she was going, and if it wasn't for Pam she would have been entirely lost.

New. Aha! Now it all made sense. "You are?" She had to be a transfer, becuase she didn't look like a firstbie. "I can help you if you like." More beaming.
Talikins is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #14 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,341

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default For Pixie! <3
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

"Yes Candice... no Candice... Okay, Candice. Love you too. Tell Brais I..okay. Bye!" And then her elder sister was gone. Of course, their conversation had been brief, and Candice hadn't allowed Elodie to apologise about the issue with their older brother. Elodie wasn't sure why that was, but Candice knew best, and Braison would get over it she had said. All Elodie had done was go to the park and forgot to go home until the next morning. She didn't see the issue in it, really. But obviously Braison had.

And now Elodie was alone, like she had been this time a year ago. Her siblings weren't so fond of Kings Cross, because it reminded them of the time their mother had been alive and able to take them both to Hogwarts themselves.

Politely leaving her luggage next to a bench, Elodie went to quickly buy a bottle of juice, seeing as she had left hers on the bus here. Gemini the toad in one hand, and bottle of juice in the other, the twelve year old sighed. Oh, where had she left her luggage this time?!
__________________
Shanners is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #15 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Alley Proprietor

Veela
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 37,973

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
"Yes Candice... no Candice... Okay, Candice. Love you too. Tell Brais I..okay. Bye!" And then her elder sister was gone. Of course, their conversation had been brief, and Candice hadn't allowed Elodie to apologise about the issue with their older brother. Elodie wasn't sure why that was, but Candice knew best, and Braison would get over it she had said. All Elodie had done was go to the park and forgot to go home until the next morning. She didn't see the issue in it, really. But obviously Braison had.

And now Elodie was alone, like she had been this time a year ago. Her siblings weren't so fond of Kings Cross, because it reminded them of the time their mother had been alive and able to take them both to Hogwarts themselves.

Politely leaving her luggage next to a bench, Elodie went to quickly buy a bottle of juice, seeing as she had left hers on the bus here. Gemini the toad in one hand, and bottle of juice in the other, the twelve year old sighed. Oh, where had she left her luggage this time?!
While the food trolley on the Hogwarts Express provided more then enough drinks and food to satisfy a hungry student, the summer heat was still getting to Kurumi and she had been a little too nervous about the coming term to have eaten a proper breakfast and desperately needed something to tie herself over until she could get to the food trolley.

Now with an apple juice box and small sandwich in hand, Kurumi began to make her way back towards where she had left her luggage when she noticed a young girl looking a bit lost. There certainly were a lot of those on the platform today, like every new term really, but Kurumi thought that she recognized this particular student...maybe...it was hard to tell when students were out of their Hogwarts uniforms - assuming that that is where Kurumi knew her from, but the toad in her hand seemed to be a pretty clear indication that she was.

Not many nonmagical people carried toads while they walked around.

"You need help finding something?"
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #16 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,341

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
While the food trolley on the Hogwarts Express provided more then enough drinks and food to satisfy a hungry student, the summer heat was still getting to Kurumi and she had been a little too nervous about the coming term to have eaten a proper breakfast and desperately needed something to tie herself over until she could get to the food trolley.

Now with an apple juice box and small sandwich in hand, Kurumi began to make her way back towards where she had left her luggage when she noticed a young girl looking a bit lost. There certainly were a lot of those on the platform today, like every new term really, but Kurumi thought that she recognized this particular student...maybe...it was hard to tell when students were out of their Hogwarts uniforms - assuming that that is where Kurumi knew her from, but the toad in her hand seemed to be a pretty clear indication that she was.

Not many nonmagical people carried toads while they walked around.

"You need help finding something?"
Juice.

Oh Elodie enjoyed juice, incredibly much.

Swallowing a BIG mouthful (she had dribbled just a little bit of it down her chin, actually) Elodie nuzzled her nose at the toad in her hand. Sometimes she missed the toad being a cat, because it wasn't as weird to fuss a cat than it was to fuss a toad. And the toad didn't exactly reciprocate the nuzzles Elodie gave it. Talk about a bummer.

The Hufflepuff rolled her foot over a stone present nearby, as she looked around a bit more. Surely no one would have MOVED her luggage, right? None of the students she knew at Hogwarts would do such a thing! Although, she hadn't yet crossed through to the correct platform, so it could have been a muggle. Oh dear! Had she really left her bag, trunk and Gemini's cage out in the open for someone to find? Her brother would go ape if someone had away with her posessions. Including her wand! Oh dear, she really needed to start stowing that in the pocket in her jacket.

She couldn't go to Hogwarts without her uniform, books and wand!

Finding something? Elodie looked around herself to find an older student (she knew she was a student actually, she'd seen her around school!) there. Pouting slightly, Elodie nodded her head. "I can't remember where I put my trunk and bag and cage for Gemini!" And just to point out who Gemini was, Elodie held the little toad up for the girl to see. And on queue, the ex-feline meowed. Oh dear.
__________________
Shanners is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #17 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Alley Proprietor

Veela
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 37,973

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Ah, yes, the elusive trunk and personal belongings. Thankfully Kurumi still knew where hers were - mostly because Walnut was in his carrier looking and sounding very displeased with the entire scene and him not being out and about so he could rule over all the humans like he so loved doing. He would just have to wait a little longer because he was not going to be let out until she was on the train. Less chances for him to pee on someone out of frustration or having too many kitty feels.

"Well, they've got to be around here somewhe---" Kurumi stopped midsentence and gawked at the toad in the girl's hands. Wait...had it just... Didn't toads make... How did she train it to... Blinking a few more times, Kurumi almost used her own hands to force her jaw closed, because it was probably hanging open wide enough for dragon to fly in or something. "Did your toad just....meow?"

Kurumi eventually was able to shift her gaze from the toad to the young girl again, along with closing her mouth. She really didn't mean to sound rude or anything...but you didn't come across a toad that meowed every day or anything.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 08-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #18 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,341

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

They had to be around here somewhere. The question was; where was somewhere? Oh, she didn't actually KNOW. She just wanted to find it and get through to the platform so that she could get to Hogwarts, already!

Could it be noted that she was rather impatient to get back to school?
Infact, she just wanted the feast. The food was good.

"I tried looking, but I can't see it! You'd think I'd be able to, my trunk has yellow stickers on it." And her bag was a big old backpack with an ice cream on it. Heh! But really, if you wanted to be technical, she hadn't looked that much. Just around in a circle (which had involved some spinning) and under her feet. Incase she was standing on it like last term.

But it seemed the girl had more of a fascination in Gemini now. Hey lady, he was cuter when he was a kitten! Now he was kind of a gross toad that just stared at you with his big eyes, and made noises that he shouldn't. Like just then. That meowing wasn't supposed to come from a toad. But it did when said toad had been a cat for 2 years. And she'd heard it. Oh damnit. "I...he...he was a cat. I messed up a spell last year." Bluuush.
__________________
Shanners is offline  
Old 08-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #19 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,242

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default For Kewe but feel free to jump in tooooo :P
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex couldn't believe what she had done. Never did she expect that after crossing the wall she would cross back without even stepping on the train!! This just wasn't right! She looked to the wall once more before sighing as she realized that she was once again around muggles. This was definitely going to make her job harder. Muggles and wizards didn't have much to help with differentiation but she had to get the flyers out.

She walked around for a bit, looking for someone to give a flyer. She didn't want to waste in on some muggle kid who wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

Just ahead she could see the girl that had given her this little punishment and she thought about turning and running in the opposite direction but stopped herself at the last minute. There was no need to run, she was doing what she was told so it should have been fine.

Her eyes caught a girl just a small distance away. "Hey!" She called at her. "Hey, have a flyer." She said, waving the stack towards her for her to take one.

SPOILER!!: Flyer
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.


Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 08-26-2012 at 05:13 PM.
DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #20 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Alley Proprietor

Veela
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 37,973

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
They had to be around here somewhere. The question was; where was somewhere? Oh, she didn't actually KNOW. She just wanted to find it and get through to the platform so that she could get to Hogwarts, already!

Could it be noted that she was rather impatient to get back to school?
Infact, she just wanted the feast. The food was good.

"I tried looking, but I can't see it! You'd think I'd be able to, my trunk has yellow stickers on it." And her bag was a big old backpack with an ice cream on it. Heh! But really, if you wanted to be technical, she hadn't looked that much. Just around in a circle (which had involved some spinning) and under her feet. Incase she was standing on it like last term.

But it seemed the girl had more of a fascination in Gemini now. Hey lady, he was cuter when he was a kitten! Now he was kind of a gross toad that just stared at you with his big eyes, and made noises that he shouldn't. Like just then. That meowing wasn't supposed to come from a toad. But it did when said toad had been a cat for 2 years. And she'd heard it. Oh damnit. "I...he...he was a cat. I messed up a spell last year." Bluuush.
Kurumi sighed. If only they were on the other side of the barrier and Kurumi could perform a simply Summoning Charm on the girl's things. Not that Kurumi liked always resorting to using magic, she actually preferred to not use it all the time if she could manage. Sort of her own personal agenda of reminding herself that she is much more than just a witch and all that. But, seeing as there were nonmagical people wandering around all over the place...

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find your things." Unless a conductor had seen it sitting there all alone and taken it to Lost & Found. Then they wouldn't find it right here but there... "I'm Kurumi, by the way."

But Kurumi was distracted again by the toad. Er...the cat...er...the toad that had once been a cat. "Transfiguration spell I assume," she said with a faint smile as she leaned forward to inspect that creature. "You know, transfiguring one creature into another can be very difficult, so you must be rather talented to have accomplished this much." It was a weak attempt to make the girl feel better, but Kurumi really WAS impressed that she had been able to do so - mistake or not. Had Kurumi tried something like this at her age, well, Walnut would have been a puddle or fur and goo on the ground.

Not a pretty sight.

"Have you thought about showing him to Professor Magunus? She might be able to help turn him back....if that is what you want."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 08-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Elliot raised an eyebrow at him, still pretty much on the ground. She put her hand onto her own trunk and used it to help HERSELF up. Hmph.

Not that Elliot would have reacted any differently...she might even have tried to ignore someone who had tripped over her trunk...but still..that was totally different. "Well, seeing as I tripped over your trunk, I thought it would be nice to have a hand," she retorted quickly back. She didn't pause to even look at him, though, for a second later she was rumbling through her bag, trying to find some Dittany..her knees were all scraped up now.

Thanks, random boy's trunk.

She scowled, giving up, and wanted to throw her bag on the ground...but She didn't. She merely glared at the boy. For like a second. Then she wiped her knees off with her hands, seeing as they weren't too bad. Just scraped a liiiiitle bit.
Huh?

*blink*

The blonde guy scratched his head. He slightly frowned to that monster girl. What's wrong with her, huh? Wait.. did she just said that she was tripping over by his trunk? Who's trunk? Then he stared at a trunk beside him.. Oh..

"You mean.. this?" asked him back while his finger pointed at a big black trunk beside the bench. Well, actually it was his. But did it mean that if he put his trunk there and suddenly that clumsy girl tripped over of it, then she could blame at him that it was his fault? NO. Of course.

It was totally her fault.

"Well, young lady." he started to speak. "I don't think that's my fault if I put my trunk here." said him cool. "Because, I put it at the right place. But you.." his finger pointed at her. "..are the one who carelessly ran and suddenly tripped over at my trunk." He spoke with his calm tone and showed his cool victory smirk.

Woah! Debating with that girl wasn't good for his health. So, better to lie back at the bench than listen to her murmuring.

__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 03:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,074

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Huh?

*blink*

The blonde guy scratched his head. He slightly frowned to that monster girl. What's wrong with her, huh? Wait.. did she just said that she was tripping over by his trunk? Who's trunk? Then he stared at a trunk beside him.. Oh..

"You mean.. this?" asked him back while his finger pointed at a big black trunk beside the bench. Well, actually it was his. But did it mean that if he put his trunk there and suddenly that clumsy girl tripped over of it, then she could blame at him that it was his fault? NO. Of course.

It was totally her fault.

"Well, young lady." he started to speak. "I don't think that's my fault if I put my trunk here." said him cool. "Because, I put it at the right place. But you.." his finger pointed at her. "..are the one who carelessly ran and suddenly tripped over at my trunk." He spoke with his calm tone and showed his cool victory smirk.

Woah! Debating with that girl wasn't good for his health. So, better to lie back at the bench than listen to her murmuring.

You mean this?? Elliot blinked at him like he was stupid. OF COURSE SHE BLOODY MEANT THAT! But Elliot, who had opened her mouth to retort, closed it as her father's voice oozed into her head...and she took a VERY deep breath.

it just took so little to set her off lately. And she didn't know if she liked it or not.

BREEEAATHEEE.

"Listen, I need to control my temper." She said softly, but her voice was still dangerous. "I am practicing on you now.." she said her in drawling voice...she stuck her hand, by instinct, in her pocket and gripped her wand.

BREATHE, ELL. She closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them...okay, no-

WAIT WHAT.

Did he just call her YOUNG LADY?!?! Elliot began to seethe again. "Listen here...I am FOURTEEN. Hardly young enough for you to be calling me young lady, what are you, like SEVENTEEN?" she asked, her voice harsh.

"And I'm NOT careless. I was..." she glanced around her shoulder..."just avoiding someone," she said softly...her voice was steely this time.

She eyed him curiously. ANd a little critically. HE was cute. Yes, he was. But...still...Elliot wasn't pleased with only good looks...they had to be charming as well.

And this character...thus far...was proving not to be charming.
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 04:27 AM   #23 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default Dylan
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Nerida skipped into the station, ready to go back to school. She loved school! Before going through the barrier Nerida decided to stop just to rest, it wouldn't bet time to get on the train for another minute. Her brothers had left her immediately as the entered King Cross saying they would meet up at the barrier but somehow she doubted it. She dropped her trunk onto the floor maybe she should have set it, because when her trunk hit the floor it made a loud noise.

Her cat Sky, meowed wanting to get out of the cage she was forced to put her in every time she brought her to Hogwarts. She sat down on a bench. Wondering if this year would be just as exciting as the last. After sitting on the bench for a couple minutes she went to go grab a juice leaving her trunk unattended and laying next to a bench.
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 04:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
You mean this?? Elliot blinked at him like he was stupid. OF COURSE SHE BLOODY MEANT THAT! But Elliot, who had opened her mouth to retort, closed it as her father's voice oozed into her head...and she took a VERY deep breath.

it just took so little to set her off lately. And she didn't know if she liked it or not.

BREEEAATHEEE.

"Listen, I need to control my temper." She said softly, but her voice was still dangerous. "I am practicing on you now.." she said her in drawling voice...she stuck her hand, by instinct, in her pocket and gripped her wand.

BREATHE, ELL. She closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them...okay, no-

WAIT WHAT.

Did he just call her YOUNG LADY?!?! Elliot began to seethe again. "Listen here...I am FOURTEEN. Hardly young enough for you to be calling me young lady, what are you, like SEVENTEEN?" she asked, her voice harsh.

"And I'm NOT careless. I was..." she glanced around her shoulder..."just avoiding someone," she said softly...her voice was steely this time.

She eyed him curiously. ANd a little critically. HE was cute. Yes, he was. But...still...Elliot wasn't pleased with only good looks...they had to be charming as well.

And this character...thus far...was proving not to be charming.
What kind of society is this?

All he could do now is exhaled. Keep calm, Gerald Rush! Well, of course he was so calm. Pretty much calm because he was known as Mr. Cool and Calm and now he just faced a young-little-hormonal lady who looked so mad at him. Argh, the blonde guy hated to face a hormonal girl because they could drive him CRAZY! If he wanted, he could snapped at her but he decided not to.

Listen, I need to control my temper and I am practicing on you now.

"Oh.. Good!" said him easily. "Because you know, what? Too much anger wasn't good for your health. Especially because you're still young. Healers said that Young person who like to be angry could look a little bit.." Cough. "..older." said him short and to the point. He just stay cool just like usual and gave that hormonal girl a cool smirk. "You really need to control them, young lady. Or did your puberty hormones had driven you crazy?" Oooops! His previous statement was so sarcastic.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP... Did she say that she just turned fourteen? At first, he thought she looked at the same age as him though she looked a bit little. Of course that all girls would look a bit little than him because He was taller than other boys in his age. "Well, I'm sixteen actually." said him cool. "But better to call you 'young lady' instead of 'little girl' right?" He smirked. Because he only called a person as a 'little girl' and she was.. his girlfriend.

His blue eyes kept staring at her. Avoiding someone? "But you are still careless, because you suddenly tripped over at my trunk. And it means that you didn't see it." Actually he wanted to say "DID YOUR EYES STILL WORK NORMAL? HOW COULD YOU DIDN'T SEE MY TRUNK? IT'S SO BIG, YOU KNOW?" But well.. Gary didn't want to look tempramental because of her.. And he realized that she wanted to play with his temper. But fortunately, Gerald Rush wasn't a tempramental hormonal boy. That's why he looked so calm and cool enough to face her.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,074

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: bestfriend*snort*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
What kind of society is this?

All he could do now is exhaled. Keep calm, Gerald Rush! Well, of course he was so calm. Pretty much calm because he was known as Mr. Cool and Calm and now he just faced a young-little-hormonal lady who looked so mad at him. Argh, the blonde guy hated to face a hormonal girl because they could drive him CRAZY! If he wanted, he could snapped at her but he decided not to.

Listen, I need to control my temper and I am practicing on you now.

"Oh.. Good!" said him easily. "Because you know, what? Too much anger wasn't good for your health. Especially because you're still young. Healers said that Young person who like to be angry could look a little bit.." Cough. "..older." said him short and to the point. He just stay cool just like usual and gave that hormonal girl a cool smirk. "You really need to control them, young lady. Or did your puberty hormones had driven you crazy?" Oooops! His previous statement was so sarcastic.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP... Did she say that she just turned fourteen? At first, he thought she looked at the same age as him though she looked a bit little. Of course that all girls would look a bit little than him because He was taller than other boys in his age. "Well, I'm sixteen actually." said him cool. "But better to call you 'young lady' instead of 'little girl' right?" He smirked. Because he only called a person as a 'little girl' and she was.. his girlfriend.

His blue eyes kept staring at her. Avoiding someone? "But you are still careless, because you suddenly tripped over at my trunk. And it means that you didn't see it." Actually he wanted to say "DID YOUR EYES STILL WORK NORMAL? HOW COULD YOU DIDN'T SEE MY TRUNK? IT'S SO BIG, YOU KNOW?" But well.. Gary didn't want to look tempramental because of her.. And he realized that she wanted to play with his temper. But fortunately, Gerald Rush wasn't a tempramental hormonal boy. That's why he looked so calm and cool enough to face her.


What was he blubbering? Because he wasn't making sense. "You mustn't be a Ravenclaw..." she said with a sneer. Because he totally didn't know what the heck he was talking about..and Elliot already looked older. People always told her that! Hmph.

P-puberty?!?! Elliot GLAAAAARED at him, her blue eyes piercing his..whatever color eyes he had! GAH! "What? Are you insane?" Yes. He was. "You're crazy...CRAZY!" she flailed a bit, her eyes widening...puberty?! Was he blaming her temper on PUBERTY?!!? HOW AWKWARD. And Elliot knew for a FACT why she had a temper...but she most certainly would not be disclosing her family issues with some random BOY. YEs, a BOY. Because any male who didn't know how to treat a lady was a BOY.

SIxteen? Elliot chuckled...not in a good-natured way, though. "Oh wow...sixteen. Big boy now, are we?" she asked sarcastically with her eye roll.

And little girl. For real? LIKE REALLY?! "I am not a little girl." And she put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the ground...well then. you DID NOT WANT ELLIOT MORGANZO as an enemy. And he was doing a lousy job at preventing that...

She ignored his last statement. Yep. IGNORED. Because that's how import an what he had to say was...HMP. "What is your name, then? Hmm?" she asked....because you needed to know people's names. Even those you don't like. More to blackmail with...and Elliot would find out anything....
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225