View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
You mean this?? Elliot blinked at him like he was stupid. OF COURSE SHE BLOODY MEANT THAT! But Elliot, who had opened her mouth to retort, closed it as her father's voice oozed into her head...and she took a VERY deep breath.

it just took so little to set her off lately. And she didn't know if she liked it or not.

BREEEAATHEEE.

"Listen, I need to control my temper." She said softly, but her voice was still dangerous. "I am practicing on you now.." she said her in drawling voice...she stuck her hand, by instinct, in her pocket and gripped her wand.

BREATHE, ELL. She closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them...okay, no-

WAIT WHAT.

Did he just call her YOUNG LADY?!?! Elliot began to seethe again. "Listen here...I am FOURTEEN. Hardly young enough for you to be calling me young lady, what are you, like SEVENTEEN?" she asked, her voice harsh.

"And I'm NOT careless. I was..." she glanced around her shoulder..."just avoiding someone," she said softly...her voice was steely this time.

She eyed him curiously. ANd a little critically. HE was cute. Yes, he was. But...still...Elliot wasn't pleased with only good looks...they had to be charming as well.

And this character...thus far...was proving not to be charming.
What kind of society is this?

All he could do now is exhaled. Keep calm, Gerald Rush! Well, of course he was so calm. Pretty much calm because he was known as Mr. Cool and Calm and now he just faced a young-little-hormonal lady who looked so mad at him. Argh, the blonde guy hated to face a hormonal girl because they could drive him CRAZY! If he wanted, he could snapped at her but he decided not to.

Listen, I need to control my temper and I am practicing on you now.

"Oh.. Good!" said him easily. "Because you know, what? Too much anger wasn't good for your health. Especially because you're still young. Healers said that Young person who like to be angry could look a little bit.." Cough. "..older." said him short and to the point. He just stay cool just like usual and gave that hormonal girl a cool smirk. "You really need to control them, young lady. Or did your puberty hormones had driven you crazy?" Oooops! His previous statement was so sarcastic.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP... Did she say that she just turned fourteen? At first, he thought she looked at the same age as him though she looked a bit little. Of course that all girls would look a bit little than him because He was taller than other boys in his age. "Well, I'm sixteen actually." said him cool. "But better to call you 'young lady' instead of 'little girl' right?" He smirked. Because he only called a person as a 'little girl' and she was.. his girlfriend.

His blue eyes kept staring at her. Avoiding someone? "But you are still careless, because you suddenly tripped over at my trunk. And it means that you didn't see it." Actually he wanted to say "DID YOUR EYES STILL WORK NORMAL? HOW COULD YOU DIDN'T SEE MY TRUNK? IT'S SO BIG, YOU KNOW?" But well.. Gary didn't want to look tempramental because of her.. And he realized that she wanted to play with his temper. But fortunately, Gerald Rush wasn't a tempramental hormonal boy. That's why he looked so calm and cool enough to face her.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.