View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Huh?

*blink*

The blonde guy scratched his head. He slightly frowned to that monster girl. What's wrong with her, huh? Wait.. did she just said that she was tripping over by his trunk? Who's trunk? Then he stared at a trunk beside him.. Oh..

"You mean.. this?" asked him back while his finger pointed at a big black trunk beside the bench. Well, actually it was his. But did it mean that if he put his trunk there and suddenly that clumsy girl tripped over of it, then she could blame at him that it was his fault? NO. Of course.

It was totally her fault.

"Well, young lady." he started to speak. "I don't think that's my fault if I put my trunk here." said him cool. "Because, I put it at the right place. But you.." his finger pointed at her. "..are the one who carelessly ran and suddenly tripped over at my trunk." He spoke with his calm tone and showed his cool victory smirk.

Woah! Debating with that girl wasn't good for his health. So, better to lie back at the bench than listen to her murmuring.

You mean this?? Elliot blinked at him like he was stupid. OF COURSE SHE BLOODY MEANT THAT! But Elliot, who had opened her mouth to retort, closed it as her father's voice oozed into her head...and she took a VERY deep breath.

it just took so little to set her off lately. And she didn't know if she liked it or not.

BREEEAATHEEE.

"Listen, I need to control my temper." She said softly, but her voice was still dangerous. "I am practicing on you now.." she said her in drawling voice...she stuck her hand, by instinct, in her pocket and gripped her wand.

BREATHE, ELL. She closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them...okay, no-

WAIT WHAT.

Did he just call her YOUNG LADY?!?! Elliot began to seethe again. "Listen here...I am FOURTEEN. Hardly young enough for you to be calling me young lady, what are you, like SEVENTEEN?" she asked, her voice harsh.

"And I'm NOT careless. I was..." she glanced around her shoulder..."just avoiding someone," she said softly...her voice was steely this time.

She eyed him curiously. ANd a little critically. HE was cute. Yes, he was. But...still...Elliot wasn't pleased with only good looks...they had to be charming as well.

And this character...thus far...was proving not to be charming.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin