View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: bestfriend*snort*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
What kind of society is this?

All he could do now is exhaled. Keep calm, Gerald Rush! Well, of course he was so calm. Pretty much calm because he was known as Mr. Cool and Calm and now he just faced a young-little-hormonal lady who looked so mad at him. Argh, the blonde guy hated to face a hormonal girl because they could drive him CRAZY! If he wanted, he could snapped at her but he decided not to.

Listen, I need to control my temper and I am practicing on you now.

"Oh.. Good!" said him easily. "Because you know, what? Too much anger wasn't good for your health. Especially because you're still young. Healers said that Young person who like to be angry could look a little bit.." Cough. "..older." said him short and to the point. He just stay cool just like usual and gave that hormonal girl a cool smirk. "You really need to control them, young lady. Or did your puberty hormones had driven you crazy?" Oooops! His previous statement was so sarcastic.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP... Did she say that she just turned fourteen? At first, he thought she looked at the same age as him though she looked a bit little. Of course that all girls would look a bit little than him because He was taller than other boys in his age. "Well, I'm sixteen actually." said him cool. "But better to call you 'young lady' instead of 'little girl' right?" He smirked. Because he only called a person as a 'little girl' and she was.. his girlfriend.

His blue eyes kept staring at her. Avoiding someone? "But you are still careless, because you suddenly tripped over at my trunk. And it means that you didn't see it." Actually he wanted to say "DID YOUR EYES STILL WORK NORMAL? HOW COULD YOU DIDN'T SEE MY TRUNK? IT'S SO BIG, YOU KNOW?" But well.. Gary didn't want to look tempramental because of her.. And he realized that she wanted to play with his temper. But fortunately, Gerald Rush wasn't a tempramental hormonal boy. That's why he looked so calm and cool enough to face her.

What was he blubbering? Because he wasn't making sense. "You mustn't be a Ravenclaw..." she said with a sneer. Because he totally didn't know what the heck he was talking about..and Elliot already looked older. People always told her that! Hmph.

P-puberty?!?! Elliot GLAAAAARED at him, her blue eyes piercing his..whatever color eyes he had! GAH! "What? Are you insane?" Yes. He was. "You're crazy...CRAZY!" she flailed a bit, her eyes widening...puberty?! Was he blaming her temper on PUBERTY?!!? HOW AWKWARD. And Elliot knew for a FACT why she had a temper...but she most certainly would not be disclosing her family issues with some random BOY. YEs, a BOY. Because any male who didn't know how to treat a lady was a BOY.

SIxteen? Elliot chuckled...not in a good-natured way, though. "Oh wow...sixteen. Big boy now, are we?" she asked sarcastically with her eye roll.

And little girl. For real? LIKE REALLY?! "I am not a little girl." And she put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the ground...well then. you DID NOT WANT ELLIOT MORGANZO as an enemy. And he was doing a lousy job at preventing that...

She ignored his last statement. Yep. IGNORED. Because that's how import an what he had to say was...HMP. "What is your name, then? Hmm?" she asked....because you needed to know people's names. Even those you don't like. More to blackmail with...and Elliot would find out anything....

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin