View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Elliot raised an eyebrow at him, still pretty much on the ground. She put her hand onto her own trunk and used it to help HERSELF up. Hmph.

Not that Elliot would have reacted any differently...she might even have tried to ignore someone who had tripped over her trunk...but still..that was totally different. "Well, seeing as I tripped over your trunk, I thought it would be nice to have a hand," she retorted quickly back. She didn't pause to even look at him, though, for a second later she was rumbling through her bag, trying to find some Dittany..her knees were all scraped up now.

Thanks, random boy's trunk.

She scowled, giving up, and wanted to throw her bag on the ground...but She didn't. She merely glared at the boy. For like a second. Then she wiped her knees off with her hands, seeing as they weren't too bad. Just scraped a liiiiitle bit.
Huh?

*blink*

The blonde guy scratched his head. He slightly frowned to that monster girl. What's wrong with her, huh? Wait.. did she just said that she was tripping over by his trunk? Who's trunk? Then he stared at a trunk beside him.. Oh..

"You mean.. this?" asked him back while his finger pointed at a big black trunk beside the bench. Well, actually it was his. But did it mean that if he put his trunk there and suddenly that clumsy girl tripped over of it, then she could blame at him that it was his fault? NO. Of course.

It was totally her fault.

"Well, young lady." he started to speak. "I don't think that's my fault if I put my trunk here." said him cool. "Because, I put it at the right place. But you.." his finger pointed at her. "..are the one who carelessly ran and suddenly tripped over at my trunk." He spoke with his calm tone and showed his cool victory smirk.

Woah! Debating with that girl wasn't good for his health. So, better to lie back at the bench than listen to her murmuring.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.