View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Text Cut: Haaarlan. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMUDBL00D View Post
Harlan eyed the... creature on the girl's shoulder and frowned. Definitely not a Muggle animal. Or maybe it was a new dog type, cause her aunt had fancy dogs too.. But even then, Harlan thought it would most likely be some fancy Wizarding thing, because she knew a LOT about animals.
She smiled at the... thing. 'What's... that?'
Harlan looked away awkwardly, she didn't like sounding so.. uneducated.

Harlan smiled a bit again, apparently her near-crash had gone unnoticed, perfect. She couldn't just start Hogwarts looking like she was dumb or something.. Cause she really wasn't! Harlan straightened out her shirt.
'Oh, well... that's good then! Cause I didn't mean to crash in to you, even if I didn't yet..' That sounded about right. Harlan wouldn't ever crash into anyone, because she was super nice and likeable.

'Platform Nine and... Three Quarters? Yeah.' Harlan nodded awkwardly, choosing not to mention that she had no idea where the platform was. It was bad enough that everyone knew everyone and she'd be there knowing just... three people. Or something like that. Not a lot anyway. She'd only embarrass herself more by not knowing where the platform was. 'So... you're headed to Hogwarts too?'
Harlan eyed the girl, she seemed nice enough. 'I'm... new.' She nodded, a small smile on her face. 'I'm Harlan.'
Wooops. Puffles wasn't supposed to be as exposed, as he was, but hopefully any muggles passing by didn't notice him. He wasnt that easy to see, but maybe it was better to keep him hidden. Ness still gave the girl a smile and was sure she was magical too by now. She was probably just new at it. "It's a pygmy puff." she smiled, only to realise the girl wasn't looking at her. She still continued. "He's name is Puffles, but I'll show you him later." With that, she placed him gently in her brown bag, were he happily rolled about. "I..don't want to attract too much attention if you know what I mean." she eyed the muggles around trying to get the gesture through to this new girl.

"No worries." Ness gave her another smile. This poor girl must have felt really bad, and it was all for nothing. "It happens to everyone." It really did. Anyone could have crashed by mistake, and the fact that the girl had stopped, well that showed she wasn't clumsy after all. Ness knew if she had been in a situation like that she'd be falling about with in an instance.

Wait a second...this girl wasn't muggle was she? Ness blinked as the stranger before her spoke all questioningly. This wasn't good, but before Ness could panic, she hearl the girl utter a yeah. Phew. Nothing to worry about. "Indeed I am, fifth time going there." she said with a nod. It was actually scary. She still rememebered her first time she didn't know where she was going, and if it wasn't for Pam she would have been entirely lost.

New. Aha! Now it all made sense. "You are?" She had to be a transfer, becuase she didn't look like a firstbie. "I can help you if you like." More beaming.