View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Still biting his apple, Gary just sat and looked around that place. Woah, thankfully it was not too crowded. Maybe he could take a nap for a while since the train would arrive in a few hours, and he didn't have something to do here.

Sleeping is the best way to heal the boredom, and he did believe it.

He layed himself at the long bench and put his arms at his head. Waiting is so much boring, you know? And why did Luke want him to be at station in this early time, huh? He didn't need his uncle dropped him to the station, didn't he realized that his one and only nephew had turned sixteen and already big enough to travel alone? Sigh.

Well, okay. Stop murmuring about his uncle because it was not healthy for himself.

While he started to sleep, suddenly he heard someone snapped him. Huh? Wo was she and why did she become so snappish to him without any reason? Then the blonde guy got up from his position and stared at the little girl. "Well, why did I need to help you?" he asked her back with his cold tone. "I don't know you, and I don't care who you are."

Elliot raised an eyebrow at him, still pretty much on the ground. She put her hand onto her own trunk and used it to help HERSELF up. Hmph.

Not that Elliot would have reacted any differently...she might even have tried to ignore someone who had tripped over her trunk...but still..that was totally different. "Well, seeing as I tripped over your trunk, I thought it would be nice to have a hand," she retorted quickly back. She didn't pause to even look at him, though, for a second later she was rumbling through her bag, trying to find some Dittany..her knees were all scraped up now.

Thanks, random boy's trunk.

She scowled, giving up, and wanted to throw her bag on the ground...but She didn't. She merely glared at the boy. For like a second. Then she wiped her knees off with her hands, seeing as they weren't too bad. Just scraped a liiiiitle bit.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin