View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
They had to be around here somewhere. The question was; where was somewhere? Oh, she didn't actually KNOW. She just wanted to find it and get through to the platform so that she could get to Hogwarts, already!

Could it be noted that she was rather impatient to get back to school?
Infact, she just wanted the feast. The food was good.

"I tried looking, but I can't see it! You'd think I'd be able to, my trunk has yellow stickers on it." And her bag was a big old backpack with an ice cream on it. Heh! But really, if you wanted to be technical, she hadn't looked that much. Just around in a circle (which had involved some spinning) and under her feet. Incase she was standing on it like last term.

But it seemed the girl had more of a fascination in Gemini now. Hey lady, he was cuter when he was a kitten! Now he was kind of a gross toad that just stared at you with his big eyes, and made noises that he shouldn't. Like just then. That meowing wasn't supposed to come from a toad. But it did when said toad had been a cat for 2 years. And she'd heard it. Oh damnit. "I...he...he was a cat. I messed up a spell last year." Bluuush.
Kurumi sighed. If only they were on the other side of the barrier and Kurumi could perform a simply Summoning Charm on the girl's things. Not that Kurumi liked always resorting to using magic, she actually preferred to not use it all the time if she could manage. Sort of her own personal agenda of reminding herself that she is much more than just a witch and all that. But, seeing as there were nonmagical people wandering around all over the place...

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find your things." Unless a conductor had seen it sitting there all alone and taken it to Lost & Found. Then they wouldn't find it right here but there... "I'm Kurumi, by the way."

But Kurumi was distracted again by the toad. Er...the cat...er...the toad that had once been a cat. "Transfiguration spell I assume," she said with a faint smile as she leaned forward to inspect that creature. "You know, transfiguring one creature into another can be very difficult, so you must be rather talented to have accomplished this much." It was a weak attempt to make the girl feel better, but Kurumi really WAS impressed that she had been able to do so - mistake or not. Had Kurumi tried something like this at her age, well, Walnut would have been a puddle or fur and goo on the ground.

Not a pretty sight.

"Have you thought about showing him to Professor Magunus? She might be able to help turn him back....if that is what you want."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes