sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 466 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , lorenepp2 , Rornescon , Julitcm , Chelliephone , Holmesian Feline , Bogdanqpn , Julihdj , Autoste , Julifgs

23 members
443 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 39: January - April 2015


Term 39: January - April 2015 Term Thirty-Nine: Mapping Hogwarts (September 2085-June 2086)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-01-2014, 02:25 AM
sarahlooo sarahlooo is offline
 
Default Gryffindor Table



The Gryffindor table is exactly where you recall it being, albeit it looks a little nicer today. Instead of the odd mustard stain and carved name attempts, the table is covered in a gold colored table cloth. Down the center of the large table there are reproduced trophies and badges. While the trophies themselves don't have years listed, they do mention the type of trophies the house of Gryffindor has won over the years. Feel free to brag to those around you about any victories you helped secure. The badges are wearable too.

Come have a seat. Reminisce about the good old days or perhaps make a new business connection. Either way, be sure to have a good time and enjoy your time at your alma mater.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:08 PM   #51 (permalink)



DMT & DoM
Ashwinder
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,701

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default For anyone... vm if you respond....
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quietly sipping on a green cocktail, the former dark haired Gryffindor prefect aimed for a seat near the middle of her old house table.

A flow of emotions went through Sophie as she smoothed out her dress upon sitting down. The table was full off chatter; voices and lots faces just like it had been at her last feast in the Great Hall.

Glancing around the table she tried to see if she could spot some of her old peers or at least someone she knew. Most of the people sitting around her were strangers. Craning her neck to see further down the table, Sophie knocked over her cocktail and felt how the drink spilled all out over her dress.

__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 10:19 PM   #52 (permalink)


DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf
 
Wood'sLittleFlower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pawnee
Posts: 7,916

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Seth Jourdan
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Default
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Schuyler slipped into a seat at her old house table. With a second cocktail already, mind you. Another one of the red ones.

It felt good to sit here again, at the Gryffindor table. Like old times that really weren't that old yet. The brunette took another sip from her glass and looked around the table for some familiar faces. Not too many. Oh, but there was Alice and West. Although by the looks of it, West was only sitting here for his girlfriend. Like a good boyfriend.

She did smile over their way, thinking how nice it was to see them together and all dressed up. It was cute. Then she turned back to her drink again. Lifting the plastic sword out of the cocktail, she closed her teeth around the speared raspberry and pulled it off the sword to eat it.

Yep, that was the best part.
After sort of escorting, sort of abandoning one of the few people here he could manage to talk to on her way to the restroom, Coul's eyes grazed over the red house table. The only one he was really familiar with. He hadn't know why he'd felt a slight pull toward it, but he didn't deny it or return to the Slytherin table to wait for Elodie. Instead, he found his feet carrying him there, shoulders hunched and head low.

His eyes were instantly greeted by the sight of Alice Fischer. Oddly enough, he'd gotten to know he after they'd both graduated, not having really spoken a word during the unfortunate years he'd had to spend here.

Moving up the table a little more, head lifting, he spotted another familiar head of dark hair sitting down with a cocktail. He didn't hesitate in approaching, being better at talking to people one on one, he slipped his fingers around the plastic sword in her hand and pulled.

"You're not using that anymore, are you?"
__________________
back on your feet again, lift your head, hold it_h i g h______________________________________________

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e
Wood'sLittleFlower is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 10:41 PM   #53 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood'sLittleFlower View Post
After sort of escorting, sort of abandoning one of the few people here he could manage to talk to on her way to the restroom, Coul's eyes grazed over the red house table. The only one he was really familiar with. He hadn't know why he'd felt a slight pull toward it, but he didn't deny it or return to the Slytherin table to wait for Elodie. Instead, he found his feet carrying him there, shoulders hunched and head low.

His eyes were instantly greeted by the sight of Alice Fischer. Oddly enough, he'd gotten to know he after they'd both graduated, not having really spoken a word during the unfortunate years he'd had to spend here.

Moving up the table a little more, head lifting, he spotted another familiar head of dark hair sitting down with a cocktail. He didn't hesitate in approaching, being better at talking to people one on one, he slipped his fingers around the plastic sword in her hand and pulled.

"You're not using that anymore, are you?"
Second cocktail and it was already half-empty. They went down quite smoothly, according to Schuyler. Maybe too smoothly.

There was a sudden tug at the tiny plastic sword between her fingers, and it almost slipped out of them. But at the last moment, she squeezed her grip on it and brought it to her chest protectively. Who was trying to steal her-?

Aha, Coul. "Actually," she poked him on the forearm with the blade as a penalty for attempting to pilfer it. "I am." Case in point.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 11:23 PM   #54 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Ahem
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Text Cut: Lex + West



"I like the understated," Alice piped in helpfully. Less animal patterns and blingy thingies, more polka dots. She could handle that.

Also... "What's a phoenix-kid? Did someone find out how to make wizard and creature hybrids?" Wouldn't that have been in the Prophet....? Although she could understand why Lex was worried about said kid's clothes. Those flame-y birds were clothes in feathers and ashes, both of which weren't exactly the best human clothing materials.

The twenty year old would have continued her odd train of thought if Alexa hadn't sent it spiraling away in a second. Mush..... about true love... in HER entry?

"Odessa did WHAT?" She slowly turned her head in West's direction, waiting for a denial of some sort. Lex was kidding. Had to be. Surely, he wouldn't do something that.... that.

She barely even noticed Lottie and Selina arriving, instead staring at the boy attached to her hand with an expression of stone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
SPOILER!!: the clones




Well the polka dots were fine for today, but that was just today. And on stage things were always different, it was just his style and that was how it was. At least he made effort with it and was an individual about it. Fashion was fun, West reckoned.

Wait, what?

........ really? Lex did that? What the hell was Lex's problem anyway? Like it was a bad thing that he loved her friend? Shouldn't she be glad that someone did as much as he did? And now Alice was looking at him like he was some kind of criminal.

He loved her, so sue him. He'd felt incredibly strongly about it when he'd written it too, given that very next morning was when he'd gone to get her back....

He shook his head, annoyed. "What the hell difference does it make if she went and crossed it out anyway."

Boy? No. West wasn't the immature one here. Gryffindor ladies had a monopoly on that, or at least this pair did.


Snort.

One of the many reasons she missed telling Alice things. Hybrid students. "No, he was this Gryffindor kid, his name was Phoenix and he showed up to the feast in loud colours and a skirt." See why he stood out?

With her eyes being trained on Alice, she didn't see the look grow on West's face. Her friend was priceless, for sure and she would happily repeat because maybe Alice didn't hear her the first time and things like this needed stating at reunions. That was what those were for right? Catching up? Learning what happened after you left? Seemed legit. "Yeah, I think it was 'the love of West Odessa's life' or something like that. Figured if you wanted that there you'd have put it there yourself so I crossed it out."

Oh, he speaks. "Odessa's right." Perfectly sarcastic. "Doesn't matter now, I took care of it." Again, she was WELCOME.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 12:04 AM   #55 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,729

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Quietly sipping on a green cocktail, the former dark haired Gryffindor prefect aimed for a seat near the middle of her old house table.

A flow of emotions went through Sophie as she smoothed out her dress upon sitting down. The table was full off chatter; voices and lots faces just like it had been at her last feast in the Great Hall.

Glancing around the table she tried to see if she could spot some of her old peers or at least someone she knew. Most of the people sitting around her were strangers. Craning her neck to see further down the table, Sophie knocked over her cocktail and felt how the drink spilled all out over her dress.

The fact he was sitting by himself didn't mean he wouldn't watch everyone around him. Quite the contrary. From where he sat, Derek could see everyone who came in and walked out, and so he did for long minutes until he finally saw someone he knew.

Not a classmate - although he had figured her face was somewhat familiar from his school years - but his co-worker. Well. Derek wasn't the most sociable person in the world - come on, now - but he didn't quite appreciate sitting there completely alone when everybody else was being so loud. He was aware that actually called a lot more attention than talking.

So after pondering about the situation, the lab technician decided to get up and go towards Sophie. As soon as he looked at her, he immediately regreted getting up. What if she didn't want his company? He wouldn't blame her, he didn't speak much anyway. Oh, bloody hell, why was he there?? "Uh... um, sorry. Do you mind?" He asked awkwardly, gesturing to the seat across from her.

Oh, Merlin, oh, Merlin, please don't let him embarrass himself in front of so many people. Maybe he should've just sat down without a word. It would be bad if he did that now, after asking. Oh, bloody hell, why had he done that to himself???
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 05:50 AM   #56 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMLE & DoM
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayla Cloud
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
A. Lydia Clarke
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Mysteries

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
LOL, she wasn't getting near that Hufflepuff table anytime soon, OBVIOUSLY. Though it had Alec, but she also saw him occasionally, so what's the point? Actually, she almost didn't come because she saw no logic in this, okay? Lotus had just left, and she didn't want to be back... but then she thought of Airey...

...so she changed her mind.

The best part of this was that she could wear heels, again. So, WIN!

The former Hogwartian went straight to the Gryffindor table, mostly trying to find her bestie, because Lex was coming, no? But also Airey because that seemed obvious. He had been a Gryffindor, after all.
After finally deciding on a bit of food for her plate, Penelope made her way to the Gryffindor table. It wasn't at all filled with a ridiculous amount of food like it usually was, but assuming anyone noticed or bothered to ask, she'd just pretend that she was gonna go up for seconds later on. Yup. Totally fine.

Once she'd reached the lion table, she spotted Lottie. Oh hey, she'd just sit down across from her then, yeah?

"Hey, Lottie," she said, setting her plate and drink on the table. "Didn't know you were coming." She was glad to see her however, though she'd still seen her recently enough. Wasn't like they'd lost contact or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Dresses were SO uncomfortable. How did people do this EVERY SINGLE DAY? Yoga shorts, t-shirts, no shoes...that was the way to liiiiive. That and ample amounts of food and the occasional kick boxing class. AND QUIDDITCH. HOLY MERLIN IN MERLINDOM ONE CANNOT SIMPLY FORGET QUIDDITCH!

What was she talking about again? OH, yes. Dresses. Yes, those stunk.

But wouldn't Vivi be proud because she was wearing one and everything. Where was her Vivi, by the way? And her Rumi? And Shark Bait, Biter? And other teammate people she wanted to squish to her chest and squeeze until it hurt? Because that was why she was here.

THAT and free food. Ugh. Classy people providing the noms. Well done.
And as she'd glanced around the table, she spotted Alexa, Alice, West, and...was that Selina over there?

"Hey, Selina!" It'd been a long time it seemed since she'd last talked to the older girl. Woman. Adult. Whatever was the proper word. Penelope was glad to see her here anyway.
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 08:53 AM   #57 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw
 
lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wakanda
Posts: 11,002

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Text Cut: FAVORITE PERSON. Oh, and West, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Well the polka dots were fine for today, but that was just today. And on stage things were always different, it was just his style and that was how it was. At least he made effort with it and was an individual about it. Fashion was fun, West reckoned.

Wait, what?

........ really? Lex did that? What the hell was Lex's problem anyway? Like it was a bad thing that he loved her friend? Shouldn't she be glad that someone did as much as he did? And now Alice was looking at him like he was some kind of criminal.

He loved her, so sue him. He'd felt incredibly strongly about it when he'd written it too, given that very next morning was when he'd gone to get her back....

He shook his head, annoyed. "What the hell difference does it make if she went and crossed it out anyway."

Boy? No. West wasn't the immature one here. Gryffindor ladies had a monopoly on that, or at least this pair did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Snort.

One of the many reasons she missed telling Alice things. Hybrid students. "No, he was this Gryffindor kid, his name was Phoenix and he showed up to the feast in loud colours and a skirt." See why he stood out?

With her eyes being trained on Alice, she didn't see the look grow on West's face. Her friend was priceless, for sure and she would happily repeat because maybe Alice didn't hear her the first time and things like this needed stating at reunions. That was what those were for right? Catching up? Learning what happened after you left? Seemed legit. "Yeah, I think it was 'the love of West Odessa's life' or something like that. Figured if you wanted that there you'd have put it there yourself so I crossed it out."

Oh, he speaks. "Odessa's right." Perfectly sarcastic. "Doesn't matter now, I took care of it." Again, she was WELCOME.

Phoenix? Well. Alice wouldn't judge his clothing choices or his name, given she was dating a boy with quite an eccentric fashion sense who was called after a cardinal direction.

Who, by the way, was also causing her level of irritation at the moment to skyrocket, did he know? She'd pulled her hand back, too; surprisingly, the love of West Odessa's life wasn't feeling so loving anymore. "That wasn't yours to add to. It's mine. It was about me. It was for ME. I don't want to be remembered for my relation to you."

Did he get what she was saying? She was the same person with or without him. And it was quite annoying that he'd thought he had the right to do that.

But Lex crossed it out, bless her soul. Probably out of spite, but Alice didn't quite care so long as it was gone. And she'd thank her later when West wasn't there to get all sensitive.
__________________
and so i took an axe to a mended fence.___________________.______._________________

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.
lemon is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #58 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
TeafortheSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,244

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Antonia Emerson
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

SPOILER!!: welp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SPOILER!!: Ahem




Snort.

One of the many reasons she missed telling Alice things. Hybrid students. "No, he was this Gryffindor kid, his name was Phoenix and he showed up to the feast in loud colours and a skirt." See why he stood out?

With her eyes being trained on Alice, she didn't see the look grow on West's face. Her friend was priceless, for sure and she would happily repeat because maybe Alice didn't hear her the first time and things like this needed stating at reunions. That was what those were for right? Catching up? Learning what happened after you left? Seemed legit. "Yeah, I think it was 'the love of West Odessa's life' or something like that. Figured if you wanted that there you'd have put it there yourself so I crossed it out."

Oh, he speaks. "Odessa's right." Perfectly sarcastic. "Doesn't matter now, I took care of it." Again, she was WELCOME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Text Cut: FAVORITE PERSON. Oh, and West, too.



Phoenix? Well. Alice wouldn't judge his clothing choices or his name, given she was dating a boy with quite an eccentric fashion sense who was called after a cardinal direction.

Who, by the way, was also causing her level of irritation at the moment to skyrocket, did he know? She'd pulled her hand back, too; surprisingly, the love of West Odessa's life wasn't feeling so loving anymore. "That wasn't yours to add to. It's mine. It was about me. It was for ME. I don't want to be remembered for my relation to you."

Did he get what she was saying? She was the same person with or without him. And it was quite annoying that he'd thought he had the right to do that.

But Lex crossed it out, bless her soul. Probably out of spite, but Alice didn't quite care so long as it was gone. And she'd thank her later when West wasn't there to get all sensitive.


.... nope.

Nope. No. West wasn't dealing with this right now. He was growing more and more incensed by the second. Because it was apparently such an embarrassment to be associated with him. Because being loved by him was apparently not something to be proud of in the slightest. Him adding that hadn't been an ego thing, it had been genuine, because of how he had felt.

Forget it.

West got up and left, not saying a single other thing. He was going to get a drink.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 07:25 PM   #59 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: So that just happened
QUOTE=lemon;11713792]
Text Cut: FAVORITE PERSON. Oh, and West, too.



Phoenix? Well. Alice wouldn't judge his clothing choices or his name, given she was dating a boy with quite an eccentric fashion sense who was called after a cardinal direction.

Who, by the way, was also causing her level of irritation at the moment to skyrocket, did he know? She'd pulled her hand back, too; surprisingly, the love of West Odessa's life wasn't feeling so loving anymore. "That wasn't yours to add to. It's mine. It was about me. It was for ME. I don't want to be remembered for my relation to you."

Did he get what she was saying? She was the same person with or without him. And it was quite annoying that he'd thought he had the right to do that.

But Lex crossed it out, bless her soul. Probably out of spite, but Alice didn't quite care so long as it was gone. And she'd thank her later when West wasn't there to get all sensitive.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
SPOILER!!: welp




.... nope.

Nope. No. West wasn't dealing with this right now. He was growing more and more incensed by the second. Because it was apparently such an embarrassment to be associated with him. Because being loved by him was apparently not something to be proud of in the slightest. Him adding that hadn't been an ego thing, it had been genuine, because of how he had felt.

Forget it.

West got up and left, not saying a single other thing. He was going to get a drink.


...

THAT was what she'd been thinking when she saw it--that and that certain people should keep their ink on their own page but yeah, for the most part if Alice wanted to be remembered as the 'love of West Odessa's life' she would have scrawled it there on the paper herself so no, Lex wasn't going to leave it there. He said he knew Alice, well he should have known she wouldn't have appreciated the gesture so really, his fault. He set himself up for that one.

With the way West was looking, Lex figured he'd explode sooner or later but then he simply got up and left.

Well, actually, that worked too.

"I'm not saying sorry." She casually informed Alice when West made his dramatic exit. "No even if you're gonna have to deal with that later." Because he could have written his love for Alice in his own entry. All his to distort and make as mushy as he saw fit.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 07:34 PM   #60 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw
 
lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wakanda
Posts: 11,002

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
...

THAT was what she'd been thinking when she saw it--that and that certain people should keep their ink on their own page but yeah, for the most part if Alice wanted to be remembered as the 'love of West Odessa's life' she would have scrawled it there on the paper herself so no, Lex wasn't going to leave it there. He said he knew Alice, well he should have known she wouldn't have appreciated the gesture so really, his fault. He set himself up for that one.

With the way West was looking, Lex figured he'd explode sooner or later but then he simply got up and left.

Well, actually, that worked too.

"I'm not saying sorry." She casually informed Alice when West made his dramatic exit. "Not even if you're gonna have to deal with that later." Because he could have written his love for Alice in his own entry. All his to distort and make as mushy as he saw fit.
She wasn't exactly surprised when West left without a word, and Alice watched his back as he stalked off, wondering if he was going to stay gone. It would have been nice to know, yeah? Because if so, she wanted to leave. These heels were painful.

"No one said you had to. Merlin knows I'm not." He was the one who had scrawled things where he shouldn't have. "I want to go home. You think he's going to come back?" Did 'going together' still apply after your boyfriend got cross at you and ditched?

Waving idly at Selina and Penelope, who she'd just noticed, the former Gryffindor went back to daydreaming about being in her pajamas.

Stupid dress.
__________________
and so i took an axe to a mended fence.___________________.______._________________

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.
lemon is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 08:03 PM   #61 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
She wasn't exactly surprised when West left without a word, and Alice watched his back as he stalked off, wondering if he was going to stay gone. It would have been nice to know, yeah? Because if so, she wanted to leave. These heels were painful.

"No one said you had to. Merlin knows I'm not." He was the one who had scrawled things where he shouldn't have. "I want to go home. You think he's going to come back?" Did 'going together' still apply after your boyfriend got cross at you and ditched?

Waving idly at Selina and Penelope, who she'd just noticed, the former Gryffindor went back to daydreaming about being in her pajamas.

Stupid dress.
So with Odessa gone, Lex found herself tapping idly at the table and looking at Alice. Quite the relief knowing there would be no apology coming from either of them. If that had been the case, she might have gotten up and found herself a new spot for the evening. "Good." Was he coming back though....?

Lex stared at the retreating former Slytherin before giving a small shrug, decidedly not bothered. "Not sure. You'd know better about me what he does in his little tantrums." Super mature leaving the table because we crossed out something written two years ago. Definitely.

"Does it matter? Did you want him coming back?" Or were they actually going to enjoy this reunion at some point? At the moment she wasn't impressed.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 09:05 PM   #62 (permalink)


MO
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,759

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

SPOILER!!: Shark Bait and mentions of Biter and Lex
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
She wasn't exactly surprised when West left without a word, and Alice watched his back as he stalked off, wondering if he was going to stay gone. It would have been nice to know, yeah? Because if so, she wanted to leave. These heels were painful.

"No one said you had to. Merlin knows I'm not." He was the one who had scrawled things where he shouldn't have. "I want to go home. You think he's going to come back?" Did 'going together' still apply after your boyfriend got cross at you and ditched?

Waving idly at Selina and Penelope, who she'd just noticed, the former Gryffindor went back to daydreaming about being in her pajamas.

Stupid dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post


...

THAT was what she'd been thinking when she saw it--that and that certain people should keep their ink on their own page but yeah, for the most part if Alice wanted to be remembered as the 'love of West Odessa's life' she would have scrawled it there on the paper herself so no, Lex wasn't going to leave it there. He said he knew Alice, well he should have known she wouldn't have appreciated the gesture so really, his fault. He set himself up for that one.

With the way West was looking, Lex figured he'd explode sooner or later but then he simply got up and left.

Well, actually, that worked too.

"I'm not saying sorry." She casually informed Alice when West made his dramatic exit. "No even if you're gonna have to deal with that later." Because he could have written his love for Alice in his own entry. All his to distort and make as mushy as he saw fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post

And as she'd glanced around the table, she spotted Alexa, Alice, West, and...was that Selina over there?

"Hey, Selina!" It'd been a long time it seemed since she'd last talked to the older girl. Woman. Adult. Whatever was the proper word. Penelope was glad to see her here anyway.[/color]


Selina was eyeing up the food table from here contemplating running over and stuffing her face because the food was free. The people RUNNING this thing were so dumb. They invited Gryffindors back. Did they really understand what free food meant to Gryffindors? She really hoped they'd made enough. Because when she eventually went over she wasn't going to stop eating until she passed out or threw up. GO BIG OR GO HOME. GO GO GRYFFINDOR.

OH wait. There was an ickle. Well, not so ickle anymore. Then again, everyone was taller than Selina so she mostly just ignored it and carried on calling all the younger people ickle. Because they were.

She squished Shark Bait into a bone crushing hug and then squished tighter, "Shark Bait. Look at you! Look at your face and your hair and your dress...your DRESS. Oh and look at you. All grown up."

When she finally released her she also spotted Lex and Biter a bit aways. They got waves. See this? She was eventually coming for squishes from them too.
pundantic is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 09:45 PM   #63 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Talikins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Africa GMT+2
Posts: 5,828

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Default
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Nessie obviously hadn't heard the teasing manner in which Thomas delivered those words. “I'm kiddin', Ness. Jus'.. me 'and. It's a good blaady job I 'ave strong bones aint it?” He gave her a little grin. She seemed really tense. “Buh.. we can go over to your table if you wan'.” Ness was much more of a social butterfly than Thomas had ever been.

'Krumi'. Thomas was hoping to see her. She'd been so nice to him when he first started here. And he knew he was difficult back then. He'd heard she was married now. Lucky bloke. He shook his head. “Nah.” He hadn't seen anyone.
A small smile surfaced at her lips as she looked down and then up again, almost in a shy manner as if she felt ashamed of her assumptions. "Sorry," a brief mumble followed as she loosened her grip on his fingers."It's just... a little overwhelming all this. Don't you think so? I mean it's been almost 5 years since we've last been here." Was she the only one feeling this way? Her feelings were always in the way. Maybe men, or Thomas just didn't get sucked up by every little emotion and yet it was strange as well as glorious when the sun was shinning but awful when the rain clouds formed.

The red head eyed her table before shaking her head. "We'll go there later." Truth be told, she was anxious to go there and not only because she was concerned Thomas would feel out...

No one then. Sad and a reason to gaze around the room even more so. "We can go looking for----" As she stopped mid-sentence, a mellowed facial expression transformed her light-skinned face. "I think I just saw my uncle. Look this way, yeah?." she whispered and turned away from that direction wanting to hide her face forever. The reason for her whispering were actually unclear and really just instinct, because it would practically be impossible for anyone to hear that far. Him and his wife were standing closer towards the food and the rest of the buffet. All she hoped now was, if their eyes lay this way, that the red hair wouldn't give her away.
Talikins is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 10:51 PM   #64 (permalink)



DMLE & DoM
Erkling
 
Samia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sappyville♥
Posts: 20,950

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aries Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Cassie, Katie, Legend <33
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

SPOILER!!: Cassie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Oh oops. Cassie's attention was drawn away from Legend when someone else spoke up. She felt her face warm when she realize that she just might have walked in on something.

She chuckled at the guy's comment and extended her hand. "I'm so sorry, sometimes I have a one track mind." He received the glowing Hufflepuff grin as she fixed her hair to look around at everyone and wave. "Cassie Storm...I do believe that....I know your face...." Very familiar..very Gryffindor. "Quidditch?"...Or maybe he was on the yearbook? Blah. She had blocked out some stuff.


Orlando was a Orlando for a reason, because without thought he took her hand and gave it a shake. While it would have been simply crazy to do this when they had been in school together, it was surprisingly easy tonight. He had changed. "Orlando Renaldi" he introduced himself, and he took his hand away.

"I was in the yearbook, yes" he nodded with a smile. It was crazy, wasn't it? Hhe had started the photo thing when he had been here at Hogwarts. And now that was all he knew. "And don't worry, happens to the best of us"


SPOILER!!: KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A Forever View Post
Ma'am. Merlin, it had been a long time since she had heard his voice utter that one simple word. It almost made her feel old, older than what she actually was - something she had originally complained to him about all those years ago, as a child, when he had respectfully called her annoying, bratty twelve-year-old self ma'am. Now, though, it only made her smile grow a bit wider and her dark eyes met his blue ones, if only for a moment.

The redhead he had been talking to was leaving, apparently.. not that it made a bit of difference to her either way, because honestly she wasn't interrupting much. Yes, they had all planned to meet right here, in this very spot, on purpose. Her, Orlando, and Legend. Just the three, but thinking that would last for even a second was humorous. This was a reunion after all, there would be plenty of old friends and acquaintances to catch up with, and for once.. Katie didn't mind the idea of sharing the boys. So long as neither left her completely on her own, of course. "Why, thank you, kind Sir." Katie sort of teased, and offered a mock curtsey before unnecessarily smoothing the flow-y blue-ish fabric of her dress. "You're looking rather dashing yourself."

Before she could get out any sort of apology for scaring away his little friend, the King of Hogwarts appeared, practically out of thin air. "King? Legend Chosen, we have talked about this many times before. You are not a king, because I'm going to be the Queen. And we cannot be those two things, together. It's not happening, and you're late. Do you have any idea how old we've grown waiting for you to finally arrive?" She was joking, honest. The smile she still wore said it all. Moving her hand from Lando's arm when she felt him shift toward Legend, Katie couldn't help but pout very briefly at his back. Legend got a proper hug, and she hadn't? Hmmph, boys. Hmmph.

Nonetheless, no sooner had Lando released the blonde before Katie closed the small gap between herself and Legend, and hugged him as well. It was a short, but tight embrace and basically non-verbally expressed how she was happy he had arrived and was still in one whole piece just like the last time she'd seen him, which truthfully, wasn't all that long ago. Upon letting go, the brunette returned to her place beside Orlando. Best not stand directly in front of, or on the side of Legend, as he got bombarded with attention. Lando could do that, and she would stay on the outer side of them both. "Hello, Kyle." Katie greeted, offering a friendly smile in return.

And there was another someone, joining their growing circle of former students and friends.. well, mostily friends. And yes, Katie remembered this one, too. It was hard not to, considering they were former house mates. Not that they had ever really spoken much, if at all, that she could remember. But she remembered her from other things as well. Eyebrows rose as the Storm adjusted their best friend's collar, which looked fine to her, and Katie tried very hard not to snort with laughter. That is, until Lando met her gaze and opened his mouth. The look was returned, but after that.. well, Katie couldn't help herself. The laughter escaped her.

The waving and introduction of the former Hufflepuff went somewhat unnoticed, assuming she was talking directly to Orlando, Katie cast Legend an amused look. This was going to be a very entertaining night, or so it seemed.


Orlando had managed to change, yes but Katie was still capable of making him blush. He was grinning at her response, yes but he his cheeks were warm too. Not that she would know. Yeah.

He found himself biting his lip to stifle his laughter when she started laughing - it was ridiculous but he liked it. Taking her arm yet again when she returned from hugging Legend, Lando stood up straighter just for the sake of it. "this is a little surreal, isn't it?" he said to her, in a small voice - looking around when Legend was talking to someone else.


SPOILER!!: Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Anyone younger than him (and yes, he noticed that there were quite a few) probably thought he was mad. But Legend didn't have that much of a problem with people thinking that. Who really cared what a bunch of people he didn't even know thought?

"Such a good title. Much better than Kyle the Brat." Legend grinned innocently at Jax's daughter. Only joking, only joking of course. Kyle was basically family, so he was allowed to poke fun of course.

One second he was poking fun at Kyle, and the next he was being poked. Didn't people know it was a law not to touch royalty? Turning his head, the puzzled look on his face vanished once he saw who the poker-and now current collar fixer was. Sup Cassie?? He hesitated before smiling for a second. The blond couldn't help but wonder if the woman knew that Jim and Neptune were most likely someplace close. "A king always returns to his castle." Or something. Maybe that wasn't true at all.

It might have been flawed logic. But Legend didn't have much time to fix it before ORLANDOOo. And Orlando hug. Manly one of course because, Legend just didn't go around hugging men-women- or many people at that. But of course his former protege was an exception. "I'm not late. You're just early."

Also, also he looked between the people and the conversation and-"No. Noooo. You know the rules." No one touched his hair. It had that perfectly messy look that he loved.

Between Lando and Cassie, Legend wasn't about to introduce them to each other. That was weird, plus what was he some kind of host? No. They all went to school together after all, and introductions were tiring work.

Instead he turned to bossy one of the group and raised a brow. Her slight laughter didn't go unnoticed, and it was strange. "Alright Cub whatever you say. You can be the queen of the Goblins, since your about that height anyways." JOKING. Again. Joking. Even though it was the truth. Ahem. "Also, did I miss something?" What was so funny? He raised his arm and started messing with his collar. Was Cassie up to something?

Probably not.

She was a puff.

And they were innocent creatures.

Chuckling he shrugged as he heard Simon's voice. "Well I guess a brat probably has by now. Wouldn't be surprised the school needs a good troublemaker."


Orlando shook his head, still sort of controlling his laughter when Legend asked if he missed anything. "Nope. You didn't" he said.

"We are just admiring your fan following" he added, because yes Legend had been so popular - of course everyone knew him. And often during the night they would lose Legend to people they had never talked to.
__________________

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Samia is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 06:08 AM   #65 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Boggart
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,594

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rajesh Atreyu-Rehman
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default Angelina too for introductions
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Carter
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
"Hey Simon." Carter greeted with a smile. Oh. And that must be Simon's girlfriend. She got a nod in greeting as well.

"Yeah. I had it on for five minutes before she stole it last time. Figured I'd save that hassle this time." And he didn't want to be tackled. "Nice to know it went to good use, huh?"




Twelve. Wow. "Does he need more toys or are buckets and walls really all that fun?" Carter asked. He didn't except Destiny to know what was going on in their son's mind. He just couldn't remember if there was a reason to run into walls with a bucket on your head.

"Yeah... it's too bad grasshoppers don't live as long as that rat of yours." That thing lived FOREVER. He was pretty sure it was an animagus. In fact, he avoided it at home for that very reason.

Also, did it make them horrible parents secretly changing out their son's pet when it died? Maybe they'd tell him when he was older. Maybe.

Carter just laughed when she followed up his love declaration with loving the badge. It's a good thing he was used to her. "It looks good on you." he said still holding out the carrot. "This one doesn't even have a spot." Yes. He still remembered that.

Oh. And that's the memory she followed up with. Two can play at that game, Shepard Phillips.

"Remember that time you danced with a cat?" Actually, that wasn't really embarrassing given Destiny's love of animals.

"Wait. I've got a better one. Remember that time, our entire seventh year, when you were in love with me."

There was Cassie. He waved at her. Cassie would remember that time. She was there for it.


Simon might have heard that story, at least from Josh's mouth. Hist best friend having actually still been in school to bear witness to such things. "Uh huh..." he mused with a chuckle. Badges did have the habit of jumping ship at times. Woah...no ship mentions Bennett, he warned himself not wanting to drudge up bad news. "And at least I know Selina managed to keep possession of it," he added, teasing his friend.

SPOILER!!: Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Anyone younger than him (and yes, he noticed that there were quite a few) probably thought he was mad. But Legend didn't have that much of a problem with people thinking that. Who really cared what a bunch of people he didn't even know thought?

"Such a good title. Much better than Kyle the Brat." Legend grinned innocently at Jax's daughter. Only joking, only joking of course. Kyle was basically family, so he was allowed to poke fun of course.

One second he was poking fun at Kyle, and the next he was being poked. Didn't people know it was a law not to touch royalty? Turning his head, the puzzled look on his face vanished once he saw who the poker-and now current collar fixer was. Sup Cassie?? He hesitated before smiling for a second. The blond couldn't help but wonder if the woman knew that Jim and Neptune were most likely someplace close. "A king always returns to his castle." Or something. Maybe that wasn't true at all.

It might have been flawed logic. But Legend didn't have much time to fix it before ORLANDOOo. And Orlando hug. Manly one of course because, Legend just didn't go around hugging men-women- or many people at that. But of course his former protege was an exception. "I'm not late. You're just early."

Also, also he looked between the people and the conversation and-"No. Noooo. You know the rules." No one touched his hair. It had that perfectly messy look that he loved.

Between Lando and Cassie, Legend wasn't about to introduce them to each other. That was weird, plus what was he some kind of host? No. They all went to school together after all, and introductions were tiring work.

Instead he turned to bossy one of the group and raised a brow. Her slight laughter didn't go unnoticed, and it was strange. "Alright Cub whatever you say. You can be the queen of the Goblins, since your about that height anyways." JOKING. Again. Joking. Even though it was the truth. Ahem. "Also, did I miss something?" What was so funny? He raised his arm and started messing with his collar. Was Cassie up to something?

Probably not.

She was a puff.

And they were innocent creatures.

Chuckling he shrugged as he heard Simon's voice. "Well I guess a brat probably has by now. Wouldn't be surprised the school needs a good troublemaker."


If there had been anything he had noticed about his fellow auror in the last year was that he seemed not as un-tolerable. Granted a new source of YATI blood helped occupy the head auror and keep him from giving Simon too hard a time. But were they actually agreeing now? Albeit maybe not entirely seriously. "Yeah, there's always at least one."

SPOILER!!: Kyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
SPOILER!!: Lando, Katie, Simon, Legend...the entire gang of old friends really











Kyle was grinning of course and laughing when she saw Lando’s reaction to Legends actions. “He was late wasn’t he?” Kyle chuckled before grinning back at Orlando, and then his question and laughed. “Yes…obviously he’s hobo king right? It’s the only thing that explains the state of it,” she laughed of course Legend knew she was jesting right? But it did look a little hobochic. Except…minus the chic.

Cassie, she looked familiar really, Kyleigh smiled over to the former Hufflepuff. “Hi Cassie,” she smiled, “Kyleigh Tanner – I think I never actually really introduced myself” she smiled as well, she’d been awkward and shy during her years at school she still was of course only she was a little less so.

Kyle smiled over to Katie as she greeted her “Hey Katie, how have you been?” She asked kindly – oh…heh Simon right and hey he was with a really pretty looking lady. She kind of wanted to say hello to her in a bit…just as she was considering sending the girl a wave Legend spoke up.

All she could do was laugh and shake her head at the Auror. “Oh please, a king normally shows up looking…put together,” she laughed and by the grin on her face it was obvious she was jesting as well. Or was she? Kyle nodded when she heard what Legend had to say in return to Simon’s comment, it did seem true didn’t it? Every year had a troublemaker.

Kyle was debating disappearing for food, because honestly it really smelled so good…but something, a sound really stopped her. She turned, and immediately grinned as she saw Carter Phillips and Destiny…wasn’t she his wife now? She’d kind of gotten lost in well working all the time and school and basically not socializing all that much which really, had to end didn’t it?

Still smiling she debated what to say really, how to break the awkward silence that really wasn’t happening because there were other conversations happening at the same time really. “Hey Carter how are you?” She asked happily and grinned to both Destiny and Carter, “Nice pin Destiny,” she grinned, “it is as fitting as always” she was still happily smiling of course, and then she turned still smiling to Angelina though she didn’t know her name or anything, just that she looked like a nice person and was probably Simon’s girlfriend…or she hoped she was because well, it was less awkward being friends with someone if they well were in a relationship right? “Hi, I don’t think we’ve met I’m Kyleigh Tanner – I was in Simon and well the ‘King’ over there’s class” she grinned even doing air quotes as she said the word king.


And he was being a bad boyfriend.

Granted Angelina was a fellow Gryffindor whome likely knew of Carter and Legend at least in not personably. But Kyle...and Destiny too...had the same chance of being complete strangers to her. Simon figured he really probably should help with introductions, even if it felt mildly weird to introduce his current girlfriend to his ex. "So sorry...my fault," he said after gathering the nerve.

"Kyle...this is Angelina...my girlfriend." Awkward but true. "Angelina...this is my friend Kyle." Surely he was allowed to use that title for the former Ravenclaw...right?


SPOILER!!: Selina
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Dresses were SO uncomfortable. How did people do this EVERY SINGLE DAY? Yoga shorts, t-shirts, no shoes...that was the way to liiiiive. That and ample amounts of food and the occasional kick boxing class. AND QUIDDITCH. HOLY MERLIN IN MERLINDOM ONE CANNOT SIMPLY FORGET QUIDDITCH!

What was she talking about again? OH, yes. Dresses. Yes, those stunk.

But wouldn't Vivi be proud because she was wearing one and everything. Where was her Vivi, by the way? And her Rumi? And Shark Bait, Biter? And other teammate people she wanted to squish to her chest and squeeze until it hurt? Because that was why she was here.

THAT and free food. Ugh. Classy people providing the noms. Well done.


Speaking of the redhead mentioned earlier, he spotted a young woman standing down the table talking with others and he couldn't help noticing she looked familiar. Was that who he thought it was? "Selina...?" he questioned aloud, calling in her direction as he tentatively moved closer. Kurumi he had seen more recently but his favorite fellow captain he had missed, unless one counted the fleeting notice of red hair at the quidditch event he had been overseeing in his role as security.

And she certainly hadn't been dressed so nice and...mature the last time he had seen her.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is online now  
Old 01-18-2015, 09:19 AM   #66 (permalink)



DMT & DoM
Ashwinder
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,701

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
So after pondering about the situation, the lab technician decided to get up and go towards Sophie. As soon as he looked at her, he immediately regreted getting up. What if she didn't want his company? He wouldn't blame her, he didn't speak much anyway. Oh, bloody hell, why was he there?? "Uh... um, sorry. Do you mind?" He asked awkwardly, gesturing to the seat across from her.
Sophie was dealing with the mess her spilled out drink had caused on her dress when she heard a very familiar voice. Looking up at Derek she smiled brightly pausing in her mess fixing. "Hi Derek, no of course not, I’d like some company. I didn’t know you were a former Gryffindor?" It was not hard to know why she didn’t know that about him though considering that he was one of the hardest people to get to know better.

"So in what years did you go to Hogwarts?" Sophie wondered curiously. Gesturing to her spilled out cocktail glass she chatted on. "Have you tried one of the cocktails?"
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #67 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default intruding on Alice for a post or two
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

It WAS kind of pathetic that Paulie Foster had been hanging out at the Ravenclaw table before he'd visited his beloved Gryffindor one. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen Dora over there, though. Huh. But now it was high time that he came over to visit the Lions.

Because Alice in a dress: he couldn't just let that go unnoticed.

Hands in his trouser pockets, he came up to her from behind, leeeaaned forward some, and craned his neck so that he was essentially looking at her upside down. Or almost upside down. "Well, don't youuuuu look like a goober," he grinned.

A very, very pretty goober, but she wasn't getting that out of him.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 01:29 PM   #68 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cell culture hood
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joel Peter Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default And Legend hehe
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Simon #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
"Hmm...I wonder if you've been usurped by now," he mused, contributing to the convo with a touch of jest. The Gryffindor thinking on the number of years that had passed since they had both graduated. Surely there were others either with the auror's ego or genuinely a better candidate for the lion king spot. Not that he was going to get into it, as Angelina spoke up drawing his attention causing hims to chuckle by her choice of words. "Yeah...something like that." Had they deliberately made sure all the good smells and such were present at the reunion as well?

Wait...Mr. Popular?

"I'm sure I don't know what you are saying. That was Carter...Josh...or Legend." Never him, unless you were a feisty red-headed quidditch enthusiast named Selina. Or her best friend who at least used to consider him an older brother. And yes Destiny, he saw how excited she was and had to bite back more laughter to avoid looking too out of it. "It feels...weird," he answered struggling on the last word. "But a good weird I suppose." Another thing appropriate for anything that had to do with Hogwarts. The wizarding school certainly wasn't the most normal by any means, even among the wizarding world as a whole.

Usurped?

Angelina followed his gaze, and her eyes fell on Le-wait for it!-GEND! She smiiiiiiiled at him. She knew he would never recognise her. She was also aware of Simon's... hostility towards the boy, so she couldn't say anything, but Legend would never be usurped.

"You were the captain!" Surely he was popular! "And of course it's a good weird." She grinned. She looooved this!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
then she turned still smiling to Angelina though she didn’t know her name or anything, just that she looked like a nice person and was probably Simon’s girlfriend…or she hoped she was because well, it was less awkward being friends with someone if they well were in a relationship right? “Hi, I don’t think we’ve met I’m Kyleigh Tanner – I was in Simon and well the ‘King’ over there’s class” she grinned even doing air quotes as she said the word king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Granted Angelina was a fellow Gryffindor whome likely knew of Carter and Legend at least in not personably. But Kyle...and Destiny too...had the same chance of being complete strangers to her. Simon figured he really probably should help with introductions, even if it felt mildly weird to introduce his current girlfriend to his ex. "So sorry...my fault," he said after gathering the nerve.

"Kyle...this is Angelina...my girlfriend." Awkward but true. "Angelina...this is my friend Kyle." Surely he was allowed to use that title for the former Ravenclaw...right?
Angelina smiled at the girl, oblivious to their past. "It's nice to meet you, Kyleigh," she said and smiled brightly like she always did. And Simon still claimed he wasn't popular? The new graduates aside, he knew all the table! "Which house were you in?" Might as well make small-talk, eh?

StarShine is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 08:37 PM   #69 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,729

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Sophie was dealing with the mess her spilled out drink had caused on her dress when she heard a very familiar voice. Looking up at Derek she smiled brightly pausing in her mess fixing. "Hi Derek, no of course not, I’d like some company. I didn’t know you were a former Gryffindor?" It was not hard to know why she didn’t know that about him though considering that he was one of the hardest people to get to know better.

"So in what years did you go to Hogwarts?" Sophie wondered curiously. Gesturing to her spilled out cocktail glass she chatted on. "Have you tried one of the cocktails?"
Okay. So he was panicking for no reason, apparently. Sophie didn't even seem to notice he was freaking out, which was good. Good.

The man sat down and nodded, not looking at his co-worker and fellow former housemate. "Yeah, I- I was." He didn't know she was one either, but then again, he had never asked. "Um, 65 to 72." He pursed his lips and had to tell himself everything was fine. That was just Sophie so there was no need to freak out. She worked IN his lab, he should be used to her by now, Merlin. "You?" Derek managed to ask, giving her a quick glance before looking back down. It was only then she gestured to her dress and asked him if he had tried the cocktails yet. "No, I- I haven't." The lab technician blinked at her stained dress. "Are they um... good?"

MERLIN, small talk required a lot of energy. Derek was feeling drained already.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 12:17 AM   #70 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,551

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
Default for anyone who knew Brant.
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Brant was so surprised that nothing seemed to change, smiling he followed the rest of the group of graduated people and he found his home... he has eaten many cookies and other treats at the Gryffindor Table. So far he hasn't run into anyone he knew.
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 05:01 AM   #71 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw
 
lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wakanda
Posts: 11,002

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Text Cut: Lex + Paulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
So with Odessa gone, Lex found herself tapping idly at the table and looking at Alice. Quite the relief knowing there would be no apology coming from either of them. If that had been the case, she might have gotten up and found herself a new spot for the evening. "Good." Was he coming back though....?

Lex stared at the retreating former Slytherin before giving a small shrug, decidedly not bothered. "Not sure. You'd know better about me what he does in his little tantrums." Super mature leaving the table because we crossed out something written two years ago. Definitely.

"Does it matter? Did you want him coming back?" Or were they actually going to enjoy this reunion at some point? At the moment she wasn't impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
It WAS kind of pathetic that Paulie Foster had been hanging out at the Ravenclaw table before he'd visited his beloved Gryffindor one. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen Dora over there, though. Huh. But now it was high time that he came over to visit the Lions.

Because Alice in a dress: he couldn't just let that go unnoticed.

Hands in his trouser pockets, he came up to her from behind, leeeaaned forward some, and craned his neck so that he was essentially looking at her upside down. Or almost upside down. "Well, don't youuuuu look like a goober," he grinned.

A very, very pretty goober, but she wasn't getting that out of him.

Little tantrums. Alice had to suppress a grin at Lex's eloquent use of terminology, even though it would be the farthest thing from funny when she actually had to deal with it. "Wouldn't exactly call them little." Really. Really really. She would know.

Did she... want him coming back? "Not if he's going to be impolite to you. Or if I'm going to get a lecture about true love and such." Otherwise, she didn't quite mind having him around. Also, she wasn't meaning to ruin his day. And it was only natural for one to worry about West when he got into a strop like that, because Merlin knew things never turned out well when he was upset. For anyone. Ever.

And before she could finish that thought, there was a Paulie in her face.

"Hello to you too." Swatting at his head to get it out of her way, she sent a scowl in his direction. "It's a dress. Girls wear them. I am one."
__________________
and so i took an axe to a mended fence.___________________.______._________________

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.
lemon is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 08:36 PM   #72 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
So Lottie was coming afterall. She thought it would have been the whole 'just left, no point in coming back already' like it would have been for herself if she hadn't been convinced but this was better. No surprise she wasn't making a move toward the Hufflepuff table--bestie wasn't a Hufflepuff, if you didn't know that by now you were living under an exceptionally large rock.

"Psssst." No need to interrupt the conversation between the 'love birds' sitting next to her [s]and also waiting for a very Alice reaction because man was that gonna be good. Lottie being here also had her questioning whether or not Tag would be showing up soon. Surprising they hadn't arrived together. "Have you seen any sign of Professor Airey yet?" And was she sitting with her or...?
Oops. Did we forget to let the best friend know about this? Sorry about that. It wasn't the most important thing to discuss, clearly. And she had been too uncertain about showing up or not, but alas, here she was.

The Psssst made her look, and she smiled at Lex before approaching her quickly. GOOD QUESTION. "I haven't yet, but I kind of hope he shows up soon. He's pretty much the only reason I came here." Honest. It was all because of Airey Flamsteed, she certainly didn't miss Hogwarts at all. "It's surprising, that you came." They had both spent the entire final year wanted to get away from this place and look where they were. It's like Hogwarts and Zander didn't want them gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
After finally deciding on a bit of food for her plate, Penelope made her way to the Gryffindor table. It wasn't at all filled with a ridiculous amount of food like it usually was, but assuming anyone noticed or bothered to ask, she'd just pretend that she was gonna go up for seconds later on. Yup. Totally fine.

Once she'd reached the lion table, she spotted Lottie. Oh hey, she'd just sit down across from her then, yeah?

"Hey, Lottie," she said, setting her plate and drink on the table. "Didn't know you were coming." She was glad to see her however, though she'd still seen her recently enough. Wasn't like they'd lost contact or anything.
Positively beaming, this former-Hogwartian was. The voice was oddly familiar and easily recognizable, so she didn't even need to look to see who it was. "Penelope!" Only she did look the Gryffindor's way, merely because she likes her. "Last minute decision, so to speak." True. No need to make things up. "Didn't know you were coming either, actually," she added, looking around the table for that one Astronomy Professor people were counting on to show up.

Her eyes turned to Penelope soon enough, "How are you?" Clearly fine, yes? Yes. Now, random question. "Any particular reason you wanted to come?" Could you tell Lottie wasn't entirely excited over this gathering of sorts?
Lockhartian is offline  
Old 01-20-2015, 12:13 AM   #73 (permalink)


MO
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,759

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post


Speaking of the redhead mentioned earlier, he spotted a young woman standing down the table talking with others and he couldn't help noticing she looked familiar. Was that who he thought it was? "Selina...?" he questioned aloud, calling in her direction as he tentatively moved closer. Kurumi he had seen more recently but his favorite fellow captain he had missed, unless one counted the fleeting notice of red hair at the quidditch event he had been overseeing in his role as security.

And she certainly hadn't been dressed so nice and...mature the last time he had seen her.
Selina had been chatting around with people at her old house table. Gryffindors were the BEST kind of people, she knew that. Everyone else was a stick in the mud. Okay. Not everyone. But the people here were cut of a similar cloth to her. As in the BEST KIND. Again. Best.

So when she saw one of the best people, ie. her old, fellow Quidditch Captain Simon, she freaked out. Like some flailing and squishing. Or attempted squishing because height was a real problem with her.

"Holy MERLIN! Simon." Blink, blink. "You got old."
pundantic is offline  
Old 01-21-2015, 02:38 AM   #74 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Boggart
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,594

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rajesh Atreyu-Rehman
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default Kyle too
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Angelina
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Usurped?

Angelina followed his gaze, and her eyes fell on Le-wait for it!-GEND! She smiiiiiiiled at him. She knew he would never recognise her. She was also aware of Simon's... hostility towards the boy, so she couldn't say anything, but Legend would never be usurped.

"You were the captain!" Surely he was popular! "And of course it's a good weird." She grinned. She looooved this!




Angelina smiled at the girl, oblivious to their past. "It's nice to meet you, Kyleigh," she said and smiled brightly like she always did. And Simon still claimed he wasn't popular? The new graduates aside, he knew all the table! "Which house were you in?" Might as well make small-talk, eh?



Simon found himself bemused by the way Angelina viewed how he might have been in back when they both were in school. She was there to witness it firsthand even if they hadn't been friends just housemates and fellow students. And maybe he had been popular, but he certainly hadn't seen himself that way. Though just because he knew Legend and Carter and Destiny and Kyleigh who was now exchanging greetings with his girlfriend, that didn't mean he knew everyone.

"Okay so maybe I had a few fans," he admitted, allowing himself to partly agree with her. And there was at least one crush in there. Speaking of crushes...


SPOILER!!: Selina
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Selina had been chatting around with people at her old house table. Gryffindors were the BEST kind of people, she knew that. Everyone else was a stick in the mud. Okay. Not everyone. But the people here were cut of a similar cloth to her. As in the BEST KIND. Again. Best.

So when she saw one of the best people, ie. her old, fellow Quidditch Captain Simon, she freaked out. Like some flailing and squishing. Or attempted squishing because height was a real problem with her.

"Holy MERLIN! Simon." Blink, blink. "You got old."


It WAS Selina.

The girl...no...young woman was reacting quite energetically as she responded to her name being called and seeing him. The next thing he knew he had an arm filled of his former team beater as he returned her hug. Simon couldn't help chuckling at the whole incident, including her exclamation to him.

"I suppose I have," he mused looking down at her with a smile. "And time has been kinder to you." The former Gryffindor tom-boy in front of him was far more mature and...beautiful...than he might have expected if one had asked him all those years before.

"You look great Selina...must be all the quidditch." That's why he looked old. He stopped playing.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is online now  
Old 01-21-2015, 06:16 AM   #75 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

Kyle was debating disappearing for food, because honestly it really smelled so good…but something, a sound really stopped her. She turned, and immediately grinned as she saw Carter Phillips and Destiny…wasn’t she his wife now? She’d kind of gotten lost in well working all the time and school and basically not socializing all that much which really, had to end didn’t it?

Still smiling she debated what to say really, how to break the awkward silence that really wasn’t happening because there were other conversations happening at the same time really. “Hey Carter how are you?” She asked happily and grinned to both Destiny and Carter, “Nice pin Destiny,” she grinned, “it is as fitting as always” she was still happily smiling of course, and then she turned still smiling to Angelina though she didn’t know her name or anything, just that she looked like a nice person and was probably Simon’s girlfriend…or she hoped she was because well, it was less awkward being friends with someone if they well were in a relationship right? “Hi, I don’t think we’ve met I’m Kyleigh Tanner – I was in Simon and well the ‘King’ over there’s class” she grinned even doing air quotes as she said the word king.
Carter smiled at Kyle. "I'm great." he said grinning. He placed an arm around his wife. Very great.

"How have you been? What have you been up to since school?" He hadn't heard. He hadn't really kept up on anyone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post


Simon might have heard that story, at least from Josh's mouth. Hist best friend having actually still been in school to bear witness to such things. "Uh huh..." he mused with a chuckle. Badges did have the habit of jumping ship at times. Woah...no ship mentions Bennett, he warned himself not wanting to drudge up bad news. "And at least I know Selina managed to keep possession of it," he added, teasing his friend.
Carter laughed. "Yeah..." he said running a hand through his hair. "What can I say? She wanted it. I couldn't say no." She was his best friend. Plus, he kind of might have really liked her wearing his badge.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230