View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #58 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

SPOILER!!: welp
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SPOILER!!: Ahem

Snort.

One of the many reasons she missed telling Alice things. Hybrid students. "No, he was this Gryffindor kid, his name was Phoenix and he showed up to the feast in loud colours and a skirt." See why he stood out?

With her eyes being trained on Alice, she didn't see the look grow on West's face. Her friend was priceless, for sure and she would happily repeat because maybe Alice didn't hear her the first time and things like this needed stating at reunions. That was what those were for right? Catching up? Learning what happened after you left? Seemed legit. "Yeah, I think it was 'the love of West Odessa's life' or something like that. Figured if you wanted that there you'd have put it there yourself so I crossed it out."

Oh, he speaks. "Odessa's right." Perfectly sarcastic. "Doesn't matter now, I took care of it." Again, she was WELCOME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Text Cut: FAVORITE PERSON. Oh, and West, too.

Phoenix? Well. Alice wouldn't judge his clothing choices or his name, given she was dating a boy with quite an eccentric fashion sense who was called after a cardinal direction.

Who, by the way, was also causing her level of irritation at the moment to skyrocket, did he know? She'd pulled her hand back, too; surprisingly, the love of West Odessa's life wasn't feeling so loving anymore. "That wasn't yours to add to. It's mine. It was about me. It was for ME. I don't want to be remembered for my relation to you."

Did he get what she was saying? She was the same person with or without him. And it was quite annoying that he'd thought he had the right to do that.

But Lex crossed it out, bless her soul. Probably out of spite, but Alice didn't quite care so long as it was gone. And she'd thank her later when West wasn't there to get all sensitive.

.... nope.

Nope. No. West wasn't dealing with this right now. He was growing more and more incensed by the second. Because it was apparently such an embarrassment to be associated with him. Because being loved by him was apparently not something to be proud of in the slightest. Him adding that hadn't been an ego thing, it had been genuine, because of how he had felt.

Forget it.

West got up and left, not saying a single other thing. He was going to get a drink.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you