View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 07:34 PM   #60 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

THAT was what she'd been thinking when she saw it--that and that certain people should keep their ink on their own page but yeah, for the most part if Alice wanted to be remembered as the 'love of West Odessa's life' she would have scrawled it there on the paper herself so no, Lex wasn't going to leave it there. He said he knew Alice, well he should have known she wouldn't have appreciated the gesture so really, his fault. He set himself up for that one.

With the way West was looking, Lex figured he'd explode sooner or later but then he simply got up and left.

Well, actually, that worked too.

"I'm not saying sorry." She casually informed Alice when West made his dramatic exit. "Not even if you're gonna have to deal with that later." Because he could have written his love for Alice in his own entry. All his to distort and make as mushy as he saw fit.
She wasn't exactly surprised when West left without a word, and Alice watched his back as he stalked off, wondering if he was going to stay gone. It would have been nice to know, yeah? Because if so, she wanted to leave. These heels were painful.

"No one said you had to. Merlin knows I'm not." He was the one who had scrawled things where he shouldn't have. "I want to go home. You think he's going to come back?" Did 'going together' still apply after your boyfriend got cross at you and ditched?

Waving idly at Selina and Penelope, who she'd just noticed, the former Gryffindor went back to daydreaming about being in her pajamas.

Stupid dress.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.