View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 05:01 AM   #71 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Text Cut: Lex + Paulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
So with Odessa gone, Lex found herself tapping idly at the table and looking at Alice. Quite the relief knowing there would be no apology coming from either of them. If that had been the case, she might have gotten up and found herself a new spot for the evening. "Good." Was he coming back though....?

Lex stared at the retreating former Slytherin before giving a small shrug, decidedly not bothered. "Not sure. You'd know better about me what he does in his little tantrums." Super mature leaving the table because we crossed out something written two years ago. Definitely.

"Does it matter? Did you want him coming back?" Or were they actually going to enjoy this reunion at some point? At the moment she wasn't impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
It WAS kind of pathetic that Paulie Foster had been hanging out at the Ravenclaw table before he'd visited his beloved Gryffindor one. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen Dora over there, though. Huh. But now it was high time that he came over to visit the Lions.

Because Alice in a dress: he couldn't just let that go unnoticed.

Hands in his trouser pockets, he came up to her from behind, leeeaaned forward some, and craned his neck so that he was essentially looking at her upside down. Or almost upside down. "Well, don't youuuuu look like a goober," he grinned.

A very, very pretty goober, but she wasn't getting that out of him.

Little tantrums. Alice had to suppress a grin at Lex's eloquent use of terminology, even though it would be the farthest thing from funny when she actually had to deal with it. "Wouldn't exactly call them little." Really. Really really. She would know.

Did she... want him coming back? "Not if he's going to be impolite to you. Or if I'm going to get a lecture about true love and such." Otherwise, she didn't quite mind having him around. Also, she wasn't meaning to ruin his day. And it was only natural for one to worry about West when he got into a strop like that, because Merlin knew things never turned out well when he was upset. For anyone. Ever.

And before she could finish that thought, there was a Paulie in her face.

"Hello to you too." Swatting at his head to get it out of her way, she sent a scowl in his direction. "It's a dress. Girls wear them. I am one."

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.