View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 11:23 PM   #54 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Ahem
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Text Cut: Lex + West

"I like the understated," Alice piped in helpfully. Less animal patterns and blingy thingies, more polka dots. She could handle that.

Also... "What's a phoenix-kid? Did someone find out how to make wizard and creature hybrids?" Wouldn't that have been in the Prophet....? Although she could understand why Lex was worried about said kid's clothes. Those flame-y birds were clothes in feathers and ashes, both of which weren't exactly the best human clothing materials.

The twenty year old would have continued her odd train of thought if Alexa hadn't sent it spiraling away in a second. Mush..... about true love... in HER entry?

"Odessa did WHAT?" She slowly turned her head in West's direction, waiting for a denial of some sort. Lex was kidding. Had to be. Surely, he wouldn't do something that.... that.

She barely even noticed Lottie and Selina arriving, instead staring at the boy attached to her hand with an expression of stone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
SPOILER!!: the clones

Well the polka dots were fine for today, but that was just today. And on stage things were always different, it was just his style and that was how it was. At least he made effort with it and was an individual about it. Fashion was fun, West reckoned.

Wait, what?

........ really? Lex did that? What the hell was Lex's problem anyway? Like it was a bad thing that he loved her friend? Shouldn't she be glad that someone did as much as he did? And now Alice was looking at him like he was some kind of criminal.

He loved her, so sue him. He'd felt incredibly strongly about it when he'd written it too, given that very next morning was when he'd gone to get her back....

He shook his head, annoyed. "What the hell difference does it make if she went and crossed it out anyway."

Boy? No. West wasn't the immature one here. Gryffindor ladies had a monopoly on that, or at least this pair did.

Snort.

One of the many reasons she missed telling Alice things. Hybrid students. "No, he was this Gryffindor kid, his name was Phoenix and he showed up to the feast in loud colours and a skirt." See why he stood out?

With her eyes being trained on Alice, she didn't see the look grow on West's face. Her friend was priceless, for sure and she would happily repeat because maybe Alice didn't hear her the first time and things like this needed stating at reunions. That was what those were for right? Catching up? Learning what happened after you left? Seemed legit. "Yeah, I think it was 'the love of West Odessa's life' or something like that. Figured if you wanted that there you'd have put it there yourself so I crossed it out."

Oh, he speaks. "Odessa's right." Perfectly sarcastic. "Doesn't matter now, I took care of it." Again, she was WELCOME.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.