View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 06:16 AM   #75 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

Kyle was debating disappearing for food, because honestly it really smelled so good…but something, a sound really stopped her. She turned, and immediately grinned as she saw Carter Phillips and Destiny…wasn’t she his wife now? She’d kind of gotten lost in well working all the time and school and basically not socializing all that much which really, had to end didn’t it?

Still smiling she debated what to say really, how to break the awkward silence that really wasn’t happening because there were other conversations happening at the same time really. “Hey Carter how are you?” She asked happily and grinned to both Destiny and Carter, “Nice pin Destiny,” she grinned, “it is as fitting as always” she was still happily smiling of course, and then she turned still smiling to Angelina though she didn’t know her name or anything, just that she looked like a nice person and was probably Simon’s girlfriend…or she hoped she was because well, it was less awkward being friends with someone if they well were in a relationship right? “Hi, I don’t think we’ve met I’m Kyleigh Tanner – I was in Simon and well the ‘King’ over there’s class” she grinned even doing air quotes as she said the word king.
Carter smiled at Kyle. "I'm great." he said grinning. He placed an arm around his wife. Very great.

"How have you been? What have you been up to since school?" He hadn't heard. He hadn't really kept up on anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Simon might have heard that story, at least from Josh's mouth. Hist best friend having actually still been in school to bear witness to such things. "Uh huh..." he mused with a chuckle. Badges did have the habit of jumping ship at times. Woah...no ship mentions Bennett, he warned himself not wanting to drudge up bad news. "And at least I know Selina managed to keep possession of it," he added, teasing his friend.
Carter laughed. "Yeah..." he said running a hand through his hair. "What can I say? She wanted it. I couldn't say no." She was his best friend. Plus, he kind of might have really liked her wearing his badge.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You