View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 09:45 PM   #63 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Nessie obviously hadn't heard the teasing manner in which Thomas delivered those words. “I'm kiddin', Ness. Jus'.. me 'and. It's a good blaady job I 'ave strong bones aint it?” He gave her a little grin. She seemed really tense. “Buh.. we can go over to your table if you wan'.” Ness was much more of a social butterfly than Thomas had ever been.

'Krumi'. Thomas was hoping to see her. She'd been so nice to him when he first started here. And he knew he was difficult back then. He'd heard she was married now. Lucky bloke. He shook his head. “Nah.” He hadn't seen anyone.
A small smile surfaced at her lips as she looked down and then up again, almost in a shy manner as if she felt ashamed of her assumptions. "Sorry," a brief mumble followed as she loosened her grip on his fingers."It's just... a little overwhelming all this. Don't you think so? I mean it's been almost 5 years since we've last been here." Was she the only one feeling this way? Her feelings were always in the way. Maybe men, or Thomas just didn't get sucked up by every little emotion and yet it was strange as well as glorious when the sun was shinning but awful when the rain clouds formed.

The red head eyed her table before shaking her head. "We'll go there later." Truth be told, she was anxious to go there and not only because she was concerned Thomas would feel out...

No one then. Sad and a reason to gaze around the room even more so. "We can go looking for----" As she stopped mid-sentence, a mellowed facial expression transformed her light-skinned face. "I think I just saw my uncle. Look this way, yeah?." she whispered and turned away from that direction wanting to hide her face forever. The reason for her whispering were actually unclear and really just instinct, because it would practically be impossible for anyone to hear that far. Him and his wife were standing closer towards the food and the rest of the buffet. All she hoped now was, if their eyes lay this way, that the red hair wouldn't give her away.