sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 297 users online including...
Hosetem

5 members
292 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 60: January - April 2022


Term 60: January - April 2022 Term Sixty: TBA (Sept 2106 - June 2107)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2021, 05:47 PM
Lissy Longbottom Lissy Longbottom is offline
 
Default The Lake


Graphic credit: Felixir

The large freshwater lake of Hogwarts is located just south of the castle. About half a mile wide in diameter, the lake dominates much of the school's landscape, a steely and ominous mass of icy water in the winter, yet an inviting and refreshing sight once the weather starts to heat up. On one of its banks, a towering beech tree stands sentinel, and is a popular location to meet and relax. Castle-side of the lake stands the boathouse.

You may swim in the lake, but be careful, and also mindful of the creatures that reside here. Merpeople, grindylows, and the Great Squid, to name but a few, call these watery depths their home. You would do well to leave them in peace. If they feel like it, they'll come to you; the Giant Squid, who goes by the name of Bartholomew Henry, has been known to bask in the shallows on sunny days.

OOC: Please do not RP for the Giant Squid.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,684

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Astrid & Ash <3
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

Such a warm day.

After a week of classes, Aria decided it was definitely the perfect time to soak in some sunshine. The rays would do her skin well though she had to be careful not to overdo it. Too much sunshine usually made her turn as pink as lotus. It was quite the unfortunate situation because Ms. McLeod actually loved sunshine.

This early morning, her head was tilted towards the sky. Though her eyes were closed, her ears remained perked for she hoped to catch a sighting of old Bartholomew.
__________________
It doesn't matter what we do, all silhouettes with no regrets.

When I'm melting into you 'cause I belong in your arms.
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-06-2022, 12:53 AM   #3 (permalink)


MO
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default For Jess/Apollo

Here she was, holding onto the last of the almost summer-like weather. Pretty soon she wouldn't be able to wear her skirts or dresses - at least not without multiple layers and warm socks. Soon the days of reading in the sun would be gone. Though if Maya were being honest, she was looking forward to sitting by a fireplace and reading her books. In the book she had been reading, it seemed as though winter season was the best for snuggling up to someone and hiding from the cold.

Teen romance things that didn't interest the Slytherin before had started to. And she supposed she could blame it on the books or on her slight crush on her friend.

As she strolled through the grounds, she found herself at the lake. Would she see the squid like she had the term before? It wouldn't hurt to take a break from her walk before heading back inside to work on her assignments. So, Maya took a seat in the sun by the lake, enjoying the way the warm rays felt.
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
Old 01-06-2022, 01:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod


DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston!
Posts: 7,355

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simon E. Holden
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Nam
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default Stewie
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

It was a beautiful autumn day. Still warm because they were close enough to the summer months which meant she could try to catch some rays. She wore her bright white daisy sunglasses and lay on a towel near the Lake. Her book rested on her chest, half open, as she snoozed. Well she wasn’t entirely asleep - she was pretending to be... instead, she was just enjoying the peace and quiet after an eventful start of term.

Serena....

Her abrupt leaving still troubled her.

Lisa 100% blamed V and Alfie for that.

She opened her eyes and cast her gaze upon the clouds above her. She sighed. Lisa missed Stewie.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

This is an event, and events are serious business. You're going to the Ball to impress
and amaze with decorum, elegance, and grace.
Watson is offline  
Old 01-06-2022, 02:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,192

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yumeki Kawatani
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default For Christianna Rivers and Chrissy <3
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Moose was suspicious.

The Year always starts off so calmly. Well except for that one time.
But he would not let the calm of the beginning of the year go without enjoying it. He walked over toward the beech tree and set up camp underneath it's changing leaves facing out toward the lake. He glanced out toward the waters and watched the surface ripple from the slight breeze. He leaned against the trunk of the beech tree and pulled a book from out of his bag. Quidditch Through the Ages.

There was still a small curiosity toward this sport that the wizards and witches of this world played with such passion. He honestly preferred Football over this, but that was Blake's thing. Moose still had other interests he liked to focus on. He flipped open to the page he left off on and just found himself engrossed with it's pages.

Of course he was still keeping a slight look out using his peripheral vision. Because Moose was suspicious.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 01-06-2022, 02:19 AM   #6 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
SweetPeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,700

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tamzin Weaver
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Moose was suspicious.

The Year always starts off so calmly. Well except for that one time.
But he would not let the calm of the beginning of the year go without enjoying it. He walked over toward the beech tree and set up camp underneath it's changing leaves facing out toward the lake. He glanced out toward the waters and watched the surface ripple from the slight breeze. He leaned against the trunk of the beech tree and pulled a book from out of his bag. Quidditch Through the Ages.

There was still a small curiosity toward this sport that the wizards and witches of this world played with such passion. He honestly preferred Football over this, but that was Blake's thing. Moose still had other interests he liked to focus on. He flipped open to the page he left off on and just found himself engrossed with it's pages.

Of course he was still keeping a slight look out using his peripheral vision. Because Moose was suspicious.
It didn't take long for the fifth year to already feel cooped up inside the castle walls since returning for the term and SHE NEEDED TO BREAK OUT! So much so, that Christianna had never left the common room so abruptly before and she honestly felt like it was the best decision she'd made so far....well today anyways, but nevertheless, her brilliance of stepping back out into the sun was genius!

There was no intended destination once she'd gotten outside, so naturally just began taking a stroll through the grounds. Soon lifting her head up towards the warm sun rays taking in the wonderful vitamins it provided before letting her feet just wander to wherever it is that they wanted to take her today! The pink haired teen didn't take notice of where she was until her steps would eventually take her down by the lake. She only knew this because she could hear the ripples of the water. Huh. This wasn't a bad place to wind up, not at all.

Smiling brightly as she kept walking until she was down by the water's edge, taking no notice of anyone that might've been around. She let out a content sigh before decidedly kneeling down to take off her shoes so that she might stick her feet in the water. But whoaaaa would she almost regret it, because the water was freeeeeeezing as soon as she'd dipped her feet in. "Brrrrrrrr, WOW that's cold!" Exclaiming loudly, still under the impression that she was alone, fully unaware of a potential suspicious Moose not too far from where she was.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!
SweetPeea is offline  
Old 01-06-2022, 03:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,192

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yumeki Kawatani
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

SPOILER!!: Christy :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
It didn't take long for the fifth year to already feel cooped up inside the castle walls since returning for the term and SHE NEEDED TO BREAK OUT! So much so, that Christianna had never left the common room so abruptly before and she honestly felt like it was the best decision she'd made so far....well today anyways, but nevertheless, her brilliance of stepping back out into the sun was genius!

There was no intended destination once she'd gotten outside, so naturally just began taking a stroll through the grounds. Soon lifting her head up towards the warm sun rays taking in the wonderful vitamins it provided before letting her feet just wander to wherever it is that they wanted to take her today! The pink haired teen didn't take notice of where she was until her steps would eventually take her down by the lake. She only knew this because she could hear the ripples of the water. Huh. This wasn't a bad place to wind up, not at all.

Smiling brightly as she kept walking until she was down by the water's edge, taking no notice of anyone that might've been around. She let out a content sigh before decidedly kneeling down to take off her shoes so that she might stick her feet in the water. But whoaaaa would she almost regret it, because the water was freeeeeeezing as soon as she'd dipped her feet in. "Brrrrrrrr, WOW that's cold!" Exclaiming loudly, still under the impression that she was alone, fully unaware of a potential suspicious Moose not too far from where she was.
Moose had only just been sitting here for a minute. ONE MINUTE. He couldn't even get into the book long enough. Of all the people. Of all the Gryffindors to show up dipping their feet into the Lake it had to be HER!? Seriously? It's like the fates were just forcing them to keep encountering each other. Did they think this was some kind of cruel prank? Well Fates, Moose says the Joke's on you because he wouldn't have asked for anyone else to show up in front of him like that.

He kept quiet for a bit just watching her from his spot under the beech tree. How had she not seen him? Was it that shady underneath? There was a weird butterfly in his stomach, which was unwelcome. This look was something out of a romance novel and it had him feeling a way that was just boiling him up with rage. How dare it do this to him! How dare she!! Christianna Rivers why do you make him so Angry!!

But then he laughed loudly at that. Her words commenting on the temperature of the water. "Obviously yeah it's gonna be cold!" He spoke up his eyes looking at her feet in the water then back up to her. He sat up from his spot. Having now given away his position. "It's fall in the Scotland Mountains. Think, Christianna." He glared at her shoulder. Did she bring her pet, Cotton with her?
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 01-06-2022, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,148

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chalcedony Onyx Ainsley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
It was a beautiful autumn day. Still warm because they were close enough to the summer months which meant she could try to catch some rays. She wore her bright white daisy sunglasses and lay on a towel near the Lake. Her book rested on her chest, half open, as she snoozed. Well she wasn’t entirely asleep - she was pretending to be... instead, she was just enjoying the peace and quiet after an eventful start of term.

Serena....

Her abrupt leaving still troubled her.

Lisa 100% blamed V and Alfie for that.

She opened her eyes and cast her gaze upon the clouds above her. She sighed. Lisa missed Stewie.
Stewart, as if by magic, happened to be walking by with his cloud journal in hand. Everyone knew that his favorite past time was cloud watching and he was so intense with it that he liked predicting the weather.

What he didn't predict was seeing Lisa out here. He grinned and immediately made his way over. He helped himself to the spot right next to her and GRINNED. "Hey!" he said happily. He missed her. Was that weird? Could you miss someone you saw often? Doesn't matter. He did because they weren't hanging out and she was his best friend.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 12:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod


DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston!
Posts: 7,355

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simon E. Holden
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Nam
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Stewart, as if by magic, happened to be walking by with his cloud journal in hand. Everyone knew that his favorite past time was cloud watching and he was so intense with it that he liked predicting the weather.

What he didn't predict was seeing Lisa out here. He grinned and immediately made his way over. He helped himself to the spot right next to her and GRINNED. "Hey!" he said happily. He missed her. Was that weird? Could you miss someone you saw often? Doesn't matter. He did because they weren't hanging out and she was his best friend.
The world sometimes gave her what she wanted.

And it did today.

Maybe it was the world telling her that it was sorry about the drama at the Slytherin Table.

Hey stranger!” she beamed and turned her glance to him. She studied his face, noticing the one childish jawline start to change and grow sharper… Just like one of the characters in her book. He was changing. She wondered if she was too. “So what’s your take on year three so far?
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

This is an event, and events are serious business. You're going to the Ball to impress
and amaze with decorum, elegance, and grace.
Watson is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 12:40 AM   #10 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
SweetPeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,700

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tamzin Weaver
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Moose had only just been sitting here for a minute. ONE MINUTE. He couldn't even get into the book long enough. Of all the people. Of all the Gryffindors to show up dipping their feet into the Lake it had to be HER!? Seriously? It's like the fates were just forcing them to keep encountering each other. Did they think this was some kind of cruel prank? Well Fates, Moose says the Joke's on you because he wouldn't have asked for anyone else to show up in front of him like that.

He kept quiet for a bit just watching her from his spot under the beech tree. How had she not seen him? Was it that shady underneath? There was a weird butterfly in his stomach, which was unwelcome. This look was something out of a romance novel and it had him feeling a way that was just boiling him up with rage. How dare it do this to him! How dare she!! Christianna Rivers why do you make him so Angry!!

But then he laughed loudly at that. Her words commenting on the temperature of the water. "Obviously yeah it's gonna be cold!" He spoke up his eyes looking at her feet in the water then back up to her. He sat up from his spot. Having now given away his position. "It's fall in the Scotland Mountains. Think, Christianna." He glared at her shoulder. Did she bring her pet, Cotton with her?
Immediately wrapping her arms around herself as she felt a cold chill run up her spine from the freezing water, while at the same time hearing the sound of an all too familiar voice which made her question if it was actually the lake or the sound of his voice that caused the chilling reaction. Slowly turning in the direction of where his voice came from until Christianna's eyes had settled on his current place beneath the beech tree. Honestly, why was it that she was constantly running into him so much? Who was it that kept playing this fateful game with her?

Despite what she might have been thinking about the strange coincidental run in, there was nothing stopping the fifteen year old from rolling her eyes as she stuttered a response, "O-Oh ye-yeah?! We-W-Well, j-j-j-j-joke's on Y-YOU MO-OOSE!" Her body very noticeably shivering as she continued to stand in the chilly water out of pure stubborness now, "I-I-I am well a-a-a-AWARE of what s-s-s-s-ssssssseason it is!" Stubbornly adding, "It f-f-f-f-feeeels g-g-g-great-t-t-t-t! T-T-Thank you very-y-y-y m-m-m-m-much!"

And he would disappointed to know that her trusty companion, Cotton was NOT in her company due to his enjoying a delightful array of treats back in her dorm.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!
SweetPeea is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 12:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,192

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yumeki Kawatani
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
Immediately wrapping her arms around herself as she felt a cold chill run up her spine from the freezing water, while at the same time hearing the sound of an all too familiar voice which made her question if it was actually the lake or the sound of his voice that caused the chilling reaction. Slowly turning in the direction of where his voice came from until Christianna's eyes had settled on his current place beneath the beech tree. Honestly, why was it that she was constantly running into him so much? Who was it that kept playing this fateful game with her?

Despite what she might have been thinking about the strange coincidental run in, there was nothing stopping the fifteen year old from rolling her eyes as she stuttered a response, "O-Oh ye-yeah?! We-W-Well, j-j-j-j-joke's on Y-YOU MO-OOSE!" Her body very noticeably shivering as she continued to stand in the chilly water out of pure stubborness now, "I-I-I am well a-a-a-AWARE of what s-s-s-s-ssssssseason it is!" Stubbornly adding, "It f-f-f-f-feeeels g-g-g-great-t-t-t-t! T-T-Thank you very-y-y-y m-m-m-m-much!"

And he would disappointed to know that her trusty companion, Cotton was NOT in her company due to his enjoying a delightful array of treats back in her dorm.
Oh for the love of...Moose stood up from under the tree placing the book down, and walked to the edge of the water. "I understood about half of what you just said, Comedian." He kicked his shoes and socks off before wading in toward her. He places his hands on her hips and lifted her up. His hulking body compared to hers making it easy to lift her out of the water....and Oh yeah this water was COLD!! "J-just gonna assume you're gonna be stubborn about the water being cold. W-which it is!!" Go ahead tell him it's not! Tell him. They can get right into this argument. He welcomes it.

He held her up against himself wrapping his arm around the back of her legs and began to wade back out of the C-co-c-c-cold water. Save them both from this situation.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 01:41 AM   #12 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
SweetPeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,700

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tamzin Weaver
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Oh for the love of...Moose stood up from under the tree placing the book down, and walked to the edge of the water. "I understood about half of what you just said, Comedian." He kicked his shoes and socks off before wading in toward her. He places his hands on her hips and lifted her up. His hulking body compared to hers making it easy to lift her out of the water....and Oh yeah this water was COLD!! "J-just gonna assume you're gonna be stubborn about the water being cold. W-which it is!!" Go ahead tell him it's not! Tell him. They can get right into this argument. He welcomes it.

He held her up against himself wrapping his arm around the back of her legs and began to wade back out of the C-co-c-c-cold water. Save them both from this situation.
Christianna immediately began shaking her head when he stood up from where he was sitting to come towards the edge of the water. "W-What? N-N-N-No one's t-trying to b-b-b-be a C-C-C-C-Comedian-n-n!" Wait what was he doing? She blinked as she watched his movements in taking off his shoes before coming towards her in the water! Knowing immediately what he was trying to do. "W-What ar-r-re you d-doing? N-No!" Stubbornly attempting to move away from him but her efforts would clearly be in vain as he'd managed to get a hold on her hips to lift her up before she make her escape. Unsurprisingly trying to object as this happened. "E-E-Exactly, b-because i-i-i-it's NOT c-c-c-c-cold! W-What, afraid of-f-f a little wat-t-ter M-M-Moose?"

Gasping a little as he held her up against him the way that he did, instinctively wrapping her arms around his neck to steady herself from falling backwards. "T-This is so completely-y uneces-s-s-sary!" Feeling pins and needles in her very very cold feet, but would not admit that it did already start to feel a little better to be out of the freezing lake now.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!
SweetPeea is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 02:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,192

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yumeki Kawatani
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
Christianna immediately began shaking her head when he stood up from where he was sitting to come towards the edge of the water. "W-What? N-N-N-No one's t-trying to b-b-b-be a C-C-C-C-Comedian-n-n!" Wait what was he doing? She blinked as she watched his movements in taking off his shoes before coming towards her in the water! Knowing immediately what he was trying to do. "W-What ar-r-re you d-doing? N-No!" Stubbornly attempting to move away from him but her efforts would clearly be in vain as he'd managed to get a hold on her hips to lift her up before she make her escape. Unsurprisingly trying to object as this happened. "E-E-Exactly, b-because i-i-i-it's NOT c-c-c-c-cold! W-What, afraid of-f-f a little wat-t-ter M-M-Moose?"

Gasping a little as he held her up against him the way that he did, instinctively wrapping her arms around his neck to steady herself from falling backwards. "T-This is so completely-y uneces-s-s-sary!" Feeling pins and needles in her very very cold feet, but would not admit that it did already start to feel a little better to be out of the freezing lake now.
There was big of a struggle in carrying Christianna out. Luckily at this point in where he was in backing up if she made him topple over he would fall onto the dry ground and not into the cold lake water. Making them freeze even further. "Oh, C-come off it A-already, Christy." He put her down at this point. If she was going to just run back into the water at this point, Moose would NOT go back in after her. He'd done his good deed for the day. "I am in fact a-an excellent swimmer." He got down on his rear and leaned forward rubbing his hands on his shins to create heat where he was submerged in while in the lake. Then he took his wand out and just cast the Hot Air Charm to quickly warm them up. "A Moose could actually dive as deep as 6 meters underwater, and swim as far as 16 Kilometers." Yes, he knew he was not actually a Moose, it was just his nickname. Given to him from friends before Hogwarts. But did you know that Moose could be comedians too?

He looked at her with his wand out. The offer to warm her legs same as he did himself was unspoken but he gave her this look of 'I'd do it for you too, you stubborn fool.' "Was it though? Walking into a Cold Lake is completely airheaded. You're lucky I was here to stop you from making poorer decisions." Wouldn't put it past her to just start swimming despite the cold temperature because she had to prove to herself that the water wasn't actually as cold as she thought it would be. Again the look to air off her feet stood. She could do it too for herself if she wanted. That choice was a fine one he wouldn't stop her from making.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 02:34 AM   #14 (permalink)





DMAC & DERP
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,815

Hogwarts RPG Name:
L.E. Mancini
Ravenclaw
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Here she was, holding onto the last of the almost summer-like weather. Pretty soon she wouldn't be able to wear her skirts or dresses - at least not without multiple layers and warm socks. Soon the days of reading in the sun would be gone. Though if Maya were being honest, she was looking forward to sitting by a fireplace and reading her books. In the book she had been reading, it seemed as though winter season was the best for snuggling up to someone and hiding from the cold.

Teen romance things that didn't interest the Slytherin before had started to. And she supposed she could blame it on the books or on her slight crush on her friend.

As she strolled through the grounds, she found herself at the lake. Would she see the squid like she had the term before? It wouldn't hurt to take a break from her walk before heading back inside to work on her assignments. So, Maya took a seat in the sun by the lake, enjoying the way the warm rays felt.
It didn't take Apollo long into the start of term to head out to the grounds. He was versed in Scottish weather enough to know that they had to enjoy all the warm weather days outside whenever possible. Perhaps he ought to nudge Mamie later for a fly, but for now he was content in walking out to the lake and just taking in the beautiful weather.

It wasn't long before he spotted a familiar face (or several) but one in particular who was seated alone. Squatting behind her, he put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" Trying to disguise his voice as best as possible.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 06:03 PM   #15 (permalink)


MO & DIMC
Dementor
 
Dumblydor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Earth
Posts: 92

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joseph Fawley
Minister's Office
Default Open!

Alfie had made a rare trip down to the lake to try and get some of the last remaining sunshine they would get here for a long time. He, for one, was not used to the Scottish weather and even this was too cold for him, so he had a homemade scarf wrapped around his neck. Maybe he should have gone to Beauxbatons after all.

He sat underneath a tree and opened up his mystery book (he had decided to swap his romance novel for something that was far less embarrassing) to the page he had previously stopped reading at. However, he could barely concentrate on his book, his mind more occupied with the strange behaviour of Serena at the feast. Had he said something? Or had V? Or possibly even Lisa? It was just strange. He stared out into the lake, his book laying discarded on his lap.
Dumblydor is offline  
Old 01-07-2022, 11:15 PM   #16 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
SweetPeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,700

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tamzin Weaver
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
There was big of a struggle in carrying Christianna out. Luckily at this point in where he was in backing up if she made him topple over he would fall onto the dry ground and not into the cold lake water. Making them freeze even further. "Oh, C-come off it A-already, Christy." He put her down at this point. If she was going to just run back into the water at this point, Moose would NOT go back in after her. He'd done his good deed for the day. "I am in fact a-an excellent swimmer." He got down on his rear and leaned forward rubbing his hands on his shins to create heat where he was submerged in while in the lake. Then he took his wand out and just cast the Hot Air Charm to quickly warm them up. "A Moose could actually dive as deep as 6 meters underwater, and swim as far as 16 Kilometers." Yes, he knew he was not actually a Moose, it was just his nickname. Given to him from friends before Hogwarts. But did you know that Moose could be comedians too?

He looked at her with his wand out. The offer to warm her legs same as he did himself was unspoken but he gave her this look of 'I'd do it for you too, you stubborn fool.' "Was it though? Walking into a Cold Lake is completely airheaded. You're lucky I was here to stop you from making poorer decisions." Wouldn't put it past her to just start swimming despite the cold temperature because she had to prove to herself that the water wasn't actually as cold as she thought it would be. Again the look to air off her feet stood. She could do it too for herself if she wanted. That choice was a fine one he wouldn't stop her from making.
AS you can imagine, she did squirm and wiggle when he'd initially picked her up to carry her out of the lake, but since it would appear that wasn't getting her anywhere because of his strong hold on her while he backed them out of the cold waters, her objections would switch to just being verbal until he'd placed her back down on the ground. Immediately crossing her arms out of anger with him at first, but quickly switched to wrapping her arms around her body again because she was cold, but the fifteen year old stubbornly still tried not to give off any indication that she was cold to prove her point to him. "Well, w-whose to say that I'm not a better swimmer, you n-never know what secrets s-skills I've obtained over the years!" Christianna then rolled her eyes as he went on to tell her about his random moose fact in regards to swimming, even though that was pretty cool to learn how deep they could dive.

Her gaze fixated on him as he looked at her with his wand out, hearing him offer to warm her legs for her as he'd already done for himself. Still obviously upset with him, Christianna quickly shook her head out of pure stubbornness again before feeling a cold breeze hit her already shivering legs causing her whole body to shiver. Through gritted teeth she caved before asking, "..Please.." Giving him the approval to warm her legs with his offer. Though any progress of her being less angry with him quickly went away when she narrowed her eyes at him after hearing his rude statement to her, "No one asked you to go in there after me you know, I had everything handled.." If he was so inclined to prove to her how cold the water was, why did he go in to get her like that?
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!
SweetPeea is offline  
Old 01-08-2022, 02:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,192

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yumeki Kawatani
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
AS you can imagine, she did squirm and wiggle when he'd initially picked her up to carry her out of the lake, but since it would appear that wasn't getting her anywhere because of his strong hold on her while he backed them out of the cold waters, her objections would switch to just being verbal until he'd placed her back down on the ground. Immediately crossing her arms out of anger with him at first, but quickly switched to wrapping her arms around her body again because she was cold, but the fifteen year old stubbornly still tried not to give off any indication that she was cold to prove her point to him. "Well, w-whose to say that I'm not a better swimmer, you n-never know what secrets s-skills I've obtained over the years!" Christianna then rolled her eyes as he went on to tell her about his random moose fact in regards to swimming, even though that was pretty cool to learn how deep they could dive.

Her gaze fixated on him as he looked at her with his wand out, hearing him offer to warm her legs for her as he'd already done for himself. Still obviously upset with him, Christianna quickly shook her head out of pure stubbornness again before feeling a cold breeze hit her already shivering legs causing her whole body to shiver. Through gritted teeth she caved before asking, "..Please.." Giving him the approval to warm her legs with his offer. Though any progress of her being less angry with him quickly went away when she narrowed her eyes at him after hearing his rude statement to her, "No one asked you to go in there after me you know, I had everything handled.." If he was so inclined to prove to her how cold the water was, why did he go in to get her like that?
Oh?! a PLEASE!? Moose never has ever gotten one of those from her before? Log that away for later, and hold that over her. There was a temptation to make her squirm and beg for it more, but it came and went as quickly as the fall breeze they were standing in. He cast a Hot Air Charm her way to dry off her wet legs. Almost as soon as she asked politely for the spell to be directed at her. Of course he polite gesture did not come without a snarky retort at her debate that she would be a better swimmer. "I'm to say that I'm the better swimmer." Sure he was making a joke about the Moose being an impressive Diver and Swimmer, but there was also a confidence behind his words. "I'd prove it to you, but not now. Not in that water." he pointed toward the lake. Knowing she knew where he meant but his pointing was as aggressive as he was. So it just sort of came along with his attitude.

He shook his head. "I don't need to have anyone ask or tell me to go in after you. If I feel like you need my help, I'm going to give you my help." What was so difficult to understand about that?! Seriously!? She was such a pink-haired airhead.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 01-08-2022, 03:10 AM   #18 (permalink)


MO
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It didn't take Apollo long into the start of term to head out to the grounds. He was versed in Scottish weather enough to know that they had to enjoy all the warm weather days outside whenever possible. Perhaps he ought to nudge Mamie later for a fly, but for now he was content in walking out to the lake and just taking in the beautiful weather.

It wasn't long before he spotted a familiar face (or several) but one in particular who was seated alone. Squatting behind her, he put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" Trying to disguise his voice as best as possible.
The sun really did feel great against her skin. She let out a content sigh before her view of the lake was abruptly obstructed. Immediately, her hand went to her pocket to fumble around for her wand but the voice calmed her. It sounded quite familiar though she couldn't figure out where.

And so it was time for process of elimination. It was clearly not a woman's voice so not her sister though... her sister could be quite a trickster. If it had been indeed Lisa, she was sure she would've heard a giggle by now. It wasn't Ash or Margaret or any other female student she could think of pretending to be a man. Plus this would be extremely uncharacteristic of Evan to do so it really only left one other option as she didn't know many.

"Apollo Adara-Stark, are you playing tricks on me?" she said, a smile and a faint blush crossing her face. "Because if so, that's not very nice and I reckon you're trying to start a prank war," she joked.
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
Old 01-08-2022, 03:54 AM   #19 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
SweetPeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,700

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tamzin Weaver
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Oh?! a PLEASE!? Moose never has ever gotten one of those from her before? Log that away for later, and hold that over her. There was a temptation to make her squirm and beg for it more, but it came and went as quickly as the fall breeze they were standing in. He cast a Hot Air Charm her way to dry off her wet legs. Almost as soon as she asked politely for the spell to be directed at her. Of course he polite gesture did not come without a snarky retort at her debate that she would be a better swimmer. "I'm to say that I'm the better swimmer." Sure he was making a joke about the Moose being an impressive Diver and Swimmer, but there was also a confidence behind his words. "I'd prove it to you, but not now. Not in that water." he pointed toward the lake. Knowing she knew where he meant but his pointing was as aggressive as he was. So it just sort of came along with his attitude.

He shook his head. "I don't need to have anyone ask or tell me to go in after you. If I feel like you need my help, I'm going to give you my help." What was so difficult to understand about that?! Seriously!? She was such a pink-haired airhead.
Could already feel the sense of regret trying to take over her after she'd asked him to help warm her legs and feet off with that please. She knew Moose Stover all too well to know that he would definitely hang that over her head now, ugh, she was cursing to herself by allowing herself to show that sign of weakness and to of ALL people, Moose. Didn't know if she could live with the guilt. Perhaps it wasn't too late to just cast it herself? However, just as she was preparing to change her mind and revoke her ask by reaching for her own wand, he'd beaten her to it by casting the Hot Air Charm her way. And it felt amazing! But that nice feeling disappeared immediately when she heard his comment causing Christianna to let out a scoff in response,"I don't know that I can agree, seeing as to how I've never seen it for myself.." And it was like he was anticipating her next remark when he said he'd prove it but not now. "Mhmm, right and I'll believe that when I see it.."

Hearing that made Christianna pause, not prepared to hear him say that. She studied him silently really taking in his words before realizing what she was doing. Scrambling a moment to try and think of something to say, "Even when I didn't need it?" And those were certainly cause for a proper fight Moose Stover, if she ever heard him say that to her.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!
SweetPeea is offline  
Old 01-08-2022, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)





DMAC & DERP
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,815

Hogwarts RPG Name:
L.E. Mancini
Ravenclaw
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
The sun really did feel great against her skin. She let out a content sigh before her view of the lake was abruptly obstructed. Immediately, her hand went to her pocket to fumble around for her wand but the voice calmed her. It sounded quite familiar though she couldn't figure out where.

And so it was time for process of elimination. It was clearly not a woman's voice so not her sister though... her sister could be quite a trickster. If it had been indeed Lisa, she was sure she would've heard a giggle by now. It wasn't Ash or Margaret or any other female student she could think of pretending to be a man. Plus this would be extremely uncharacteristic of Evan to do so it really only left one other option as she didn't know many.

"Apollo Adara-Stark, are you playing tricks on me?" she said, a smile and a faint blush crossing her face. "Because if so, that's not very nice and I reckon you're trying to start a prank war," she joked.
Apollo let out an inaudible gasp when she said his name so quickly. Was he that bad at voice disguises ? Or was it that Maya didn't know too many Hogwarts males? He smiled though in amusement, nonetheless, lowering his hands.

"if I was trying to play a prank on you, don't you think I would have done something less obvious than cover your eyes?" he slid forward on his bum to sit beside her.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 01-08-2022, 03:45 PM   #21 (permalink)


MO
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,481

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Apollo let out an inaudible gasp when she said his name so quickly. Was he that bad at voice disguises ? Or was it that Maya didn't know too many Hogwarts males? He smiled though in amusement, nonetheless, lowering his hands.

"if I was trying to play a prank on you, don't you think I would have done something less obvious than cover your eyes?" he slid forward on his bum to sit beside her.
Rather proud of herself for getting it right on the first try, she smirked as the hands were lowered. And just like that, the light had been restored. That was a rather dramatic thought. Lisa must've been rubbing off on her.

But he did bring up a good point. "For all I know, you might have something else planned and that was merely a distraction," Maya pointed out, looking over at him and smiling. She couldn't help herself but to smile whenever she did. "What brings you out here on this fine day?" she asked as she gestured to the lake. "Enjoying the view? Squid watching?"
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
Old 01-09-2022, 12:52 AM   #22 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,582

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Fifth Year
Default
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Aria
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Such a warm day.

After a week of classes, Aria decided it was definitely the perfect time to soak in some sunshine. The rays would do her skin well though she had to be careful not to overdo it. Too much sunshine usually made her turn as pink as lotus. It was quite the unfortunate situation because Ms. McLeod actually loved sunshine.

This early morning, her head was tilted towards the sky. Though her eyes were closed, her ears remained perked for she hoped to catch a sighting of old Bartholomew.


Ash wanted to feel better this term. And outdoors made her feel better. Therefore, Ash went outdoors. That made logical sense.

Wearing a cute dress(it was functional! It was flattering! It was comfy! It twirled! POCKETS!)- wearing a cute dress and with a book(!!!) under her arm, she walked to the lake. It was a nice day. Nice like her mood. It was... it felt... nice!

She paused next to a girl who looked sort of her age. Ash wanted to ask what the girl was doing, but she didn't want to disturb her either. She just sort of mimicked her to see if she could figure it out herself.

Ohhh. This was warm. This was relaxing. This was... actually peaceful. WAS THIS WHAT HAPPY PEOPLE FELT LIKE? She wanted that. She flopped down on the ground and stretched out with her eyes open, which felt even nicer to her. Ahhhh.
astrocat is offline  
Old 01-09-2022, 04:32 AM   #23 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,148

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chalcedony Onyx Ainsley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
The world sometimes gave her what she wanted.

And it did today.

Maybe it was the world telling her that it was sorry about the drama at the Slytherin Table.

Hey stranger!” she beamed and turned her glance to him. She studied his face, noticing the one childish jawline start to change and grow sharper… Just like one of the characters in her book. He was changing. She wondered if she was too. “So what’s your take on year three so far?
"Stranger? Seems a little harsh." Stewie joked with a smile. "Makes it sound like we've been avoiding each other." He definitely hadn't been. He preferred the opposite actually, just being around her all the time.

"Nothing really new or of note on my end." He looked at her, concerned. "Has yours not been going well?"
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 01-09-2022, 02:34 PM   #24 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod


DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston!
Posts: 7,355

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simon E. Holden
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Nam
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
"Stranger? Seems a little harsh." Stewie joked with a smile. "Makes it sound like we've been avoiding each other." He definitely hadn't been. He preferred the opposite actually, just being around her all the time.

"Nothing really new or of note on my end." He looked at her, concerned. "Has yours not been going well?"
She crinkled her nose at his reaction. “Maybe it’s Opposite Day?” she joked and then rolled to her side to look at him. She liked having him around all the time too. Life was more fun with Stewie around. “We need to find people to meddle with…

It’s mostly good, Stew…” Lisa glanced down at the grass and began picking some of it. It was calming. “There was drama… Serena left the Slytherin table because of it and I don’t know why…” She had a few theories but she wasn’t entirely sure… She needed to find Daniel or Serena to talk to them about it.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

This is an event, and events are serious business. You're going to the Ball to impress
and amaze with decorum, elegance, and grace.
Watson is offline  
Old 01-09-2022, 03:52 PM   #25 (permalink)





DMAC & DERP
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,815

Hogwarts RPG Name:
L.E. Mancini
Ravenclaw
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Rather proud of herself for getting it right on the first try, she smirked as the hands were lowered. And just like that, the light had been restored. That was a rather dramatic thought. Lisa must've been rubbing off on her.

But he did bring up a good point. "For all I know, you might have something else planned and that was merely a distraction," Maya pointed out, looking over at him and smiling. She couldn't help herself but to smile whenever she did. "What brings you out here on this fine day?" she asked as she gestured to the lake. "Enjoying the view? Squid watching?"
Apollo merely shrugged at that comment. "I'm a Gryffindor, remember? We lot don't plan, we just do." He grinned sheepishly, looking around at the grounds before glancing back to her.

"Squid watching sounds fun actually. But well, mostly just came out cause it's a rare day to find such beautiful weather and got to soak it up before the cold settles in. What about you?" He looked around the grounds near her for signs of the usual book companion.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214