Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 02:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
AS you can imagine, she did squirm and wiggle when he'd initially picked her up to carry her out of the lake, but since it would appear that wasn't getting her anywhere because of his strong hold on her while he backed them out of the cold waters, her objections would switch to just being verbal until he'd placed her back down on the ground. Immediately crossing her arms out of anger with him at first, but quickly switched to wrapping her arms around her body again because she was cold, but the fifteen year old stubbornly still tried not to give off any indication that she was cold to prove her point to him. "Well, w-whose to say that I'm not a better swimmer, you n-never know what secrets s-skills I've obtained over the years!" Christianna then rolled her eyes as he went on to tell her about his random moose fact in regards to swimming, even though that was pretty cool to learn how deep they could dive.

Her gaze fixated on him as he looked at her with his wand out, hearing him offer to warm her legs for her as he'd already done for himself. Still obviously upset with him, Christianna quickly shook her head out of pure stubbornness again before feeling a cold breeze hit her already shivering legs causing her whole body to shiver. Through gritted teeth she caved before asking, "..Please.." Giving him the approval to warm her legs with his offer. Though any progress of her being less angry with him quickly went away when she narrowed her eyes at him after hearing his rude statement to her, "No one asked you to go in there after me you know, I had everything handled.." If he was so inclined to prove to her how cold the water was, why did he go in to get her like that?
Oh?! a PLEASE!? Moose never has ever gotten one of those from her before? Log that away for later, and hold that over her. There was a temptation to make her squirm and beg for it more, but it came and went as quickly as the fall breeze they were standing in. He cast a Hot Air Charm her way to dry off her wet legs. Almost as soon as she asked politely for the spell to be directed at her. Of course he polite gesture did not come without a snarky retort at her debate that she would be a better swimmer. "I'm to say that I'm the better swimmer." Sure he was making a joke about the Moose being an impressive Diver and Swimmer, but there was also a confidence behind his words. "I'd prove it to you, but not now. Not in that water." he pointed toward the lake. Knowing she knew where he meant but his pointing was as aggressive as he was. So it just sort of came along with his attitude.

He shook his head. "I don't need to have anyone ask or tell me to go in after you. If I feel like you need my help, I'm going to give you my help." What was so difficult to understand about that?! Seriously!? She was such a pink-haired airhead.