Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 01:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
SweetPeea

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Oh for the love of...Moose stood up from under the tree placing the book down, and walked to the edge of the water. "I understood about half of what you just said, Comedian." He kicked his shoes and socks off before wading in toward her. He places his hands on her hips and lifted her up. His hulking body compared to hers making it easy to lift her out of the water....and Oh yeah this water was COLD!! "J-just gonna assume you're gonna be stubborn about the water being cold. W-which it is!!" Go ahead tell him it's not! Tell him. They can get right into this argument. He welcomes it.

He held her up against himself wrapping his arm around the back of her legs and began to wade back out of the C-co-c-c-cold water. Save them both from this situation.
Christianna immediately began shaking her head when he stood up from where he was sitting to come towards the edge of the water. "W-What? N-N-N-No one's t-trying to b-b-b-be a C-C-C-C-Comedian-n-n!" Wait what was he doing? She blinked as she watched his movements in taking off his shoes before coming towards her in the water! Knowing immediately what he was trying to do. "W-What ar-r-re you d-doing? N-No!" Stubbornly attempting to move away from him but her efforts would clearly be in vain as he'd managed to get a hold on her hips to lift her up before she make her escape. Unsurprisingly trying to object as this happened. "E-E-Exactly, b-because i-i-i-it's NOT c-c-c-c-cold! W-What, afraid of-f-f a little wat-t-ter M-M-Moose?"

Gasping a little as he held her up against him the way that he did, instinctively wrapping her arms around his neck to steady herself from falling backwards. "T-This is so completely-y uneces-s-s-sary!" Feeling pins and needles in her very very cold feet, but would not admit that it did already start to feel a little better to be out of the freezing lake now.

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!