Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
The sun really did feel great against her skin. She let out a content sigh before her view of the lake was abruptly obstructed. Immediately, her hand went to her pocket to fumble around for her wand but the voice calmed her. It sounded quite familiar though she couldn't figure out where.

And so it was time for process of elimination. It was clearly not a woman's voice so not her sister though... her sister could be quite a trickster. If it had been indeed Lisa, she was sure she would've heard a giggle by now. It wasn't Ash or Margaret or any other female student she could think of pretending to be a man. Plus this would be extremely uncharacteristic of Evan to do so it really only left one other option as she didn't know many.

"Apollo Adara-Stark, are you playing tricks on me?" she said, a smile and a faint blush crossing her face. "Because if so, that's not very nice and I reckon you're trying to start a prank war," she joked.
Apollo let out an inaudible gasp when she said his name so quickly. Was he that bad at voice disguises ? Or was it that Maya didn't know too many Hogwarts males? He smiled though in amusement, nonetheless, lowering his hands.

"if I was trying to play a prank on you, don't you think I would have done something less obvious than cover your eyes?" he slid forward on his bum to sit beside her.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.