Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Apollo let out an inaudible gasp when she said his name so quickly. Was he that bad at voice disguises ? Or was it that Maya didn't know too many Hogwarts males? He smiled though in amusement, nonetheless, lowering his hands.

"if I was trying to play a prank on you, don't you think I would have done something less obvious than cover your eyes?" he slid forward on his bum to sit beside her.
Rather proud of herself for getting it right on the first try, she smirked as the hands were lowered. And just like that, the light had been restored. That was a rather dramatic thought. Lisa must've been rubbing off on her.

But he did bring up a good point. "For all I know, you might have something else planned and that was merely a distraction," Maya pointed out, looking over at him and smiling. She couldn't help herself but to smile whenever she did. "What brings you out here on this fine day?" she asked as she gestured to the lake. "Enjoying the view? Squid watching?"

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...