Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 03:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Rather proud of herself for getting it right on the first try, she smirked as the hands were lowered. And just like that, the light had been restored. That was a rather dramatic thought. Lisa must've been rubbing off on her.

But he did bring up a good point. "For all I know, you might have something else planned and that was merely a distraction," Maya pointed out, looking over at him and smiling. She couldn't help herself but to smile whenever she did. "What brings you out here on this fine day?" she asked as she gestured to the lake. "Enjoying the view? Squid watching?"
Apollo merely shrugged at that comment. "I'm a Gryffindor, remember? We lot don't plan, we just do." He grinned sheepishly, looking around at the grounds before glancing back to her.

"Squid watching sounds fun actually. But well, mostly just came out cause it's a rare day to find such beautiful weather and got to soak it up before the cold settles in. What about you?" He looked around the grounds near her for signs of the usual book companion.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.