sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 27: January - April 2011


Term 27: January - April 2011 Term Twenty-seven: Muggle Madness (Sept 2073 - June 2074)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2010, 06:52 AM   #1 (permalink)


Forest Troll
 
momentai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: oh, canada...
Posts: 27,670

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
Default The Corridor to the Courtyard
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.


This corridor is a simple, airy hallway with openings to allow in as much sunshine as possible and fresh air. It is an excellent transition from the school to the grounds as it exits out into the courtyard.
__________________
Guess who just got back today. Them wild-eyed boys that had been away.
Haven't changed that much to say. But man, I still think them cats are crazy.
They were askin' if you were around. How you was, where you could be found....

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)
momentai is offline  
Old 01-06-2011, 03:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
princess of*hp*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At the close.
Posts: 12,456
Graduated
x7

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
Default
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Amadeus strolled through the corridor, feeling the mightiest that he had ever felt. It was his final term at Hogwarts and things were looking up. Sure, his best and only friend had passed during the summer, but Deus wouldn't, couldn't, let the mourning get him down. At least he could own the school solo without worrying about a sidekick anymore, which had both its pros and cons.

He brushing off a speck of dust from his shoulder as he strolled along at a relaxed chest. His arrogance was palpable as he took a hand to smooth back his blonde hair and adjust the one earring in his left ear.
__________________
princess of*hp* is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
BluePhyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Dog Park
Posts: 6,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Eirian strolled down the corridor, looking out the windows at the courtyard. She was fine at this distance... Coming to a halt, she leaned against the wall to look out the pane-less windows. The courtyard wasn't really all that inhabited. It seemed like nothing was during the beginning of the year for some reason. Oh well... It made elbow room easier to obtain. Well, that and peace of mind was easier found. Why was Hogwarts so overpopulated?

Well, it certainly wasn't bothering her now.
__________________
BluePhyre is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 01:38 AM   #4 (permalink)


Mountain Troll
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Shire (GMT -6)
Posts: 23,884

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gwenyth Marie Samson
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley Louis Donovan
Ministry Specialty Area

Diagon Alley Employee:
Abigail "Abi" Amanda Mason
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian strolled down the corridor, looking out the windows at the courtyard. She was fine at this distance... Coming to a halt, she leaned against the wall to look out the pane-less windows. The courtyard wasn't really all that inhabited. It seemed like nothing was during the beginning of the year for some reason. Oh well... It made elbow room easier to obtain. Well, that and peace of mind was easier found. Why was Hogwarts so overpopulated?

Well, it certainly wasn't bothering her now.
Fallon was going to the courtyard. It was her favorite place to draw and take pictures. She had her bag slung over her shoulder with her sketchbook and pencils inside. She didn't know what she would draw yet. She was just going to draw what ever she saw.

As Fallon walked, she hummed to herself. All of a sudden, her heel got caught on something and she fell to the ground. She hadn't done something like this in a long time, so she was kind of embarrassed because there were a couple of people around.
__________________
and now, he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world

his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-american girl
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
BluePhyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Dog Park
Posts: 6,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon was going to the courtyard. It was her favorite place to draw and take pictures. She had her bag slung over her shoulder with her sketchbook and pencils inside. She didn't know what she would draw yet. She was just going to draw what ever she saw.

As Fallon walked, she hummed to herself. All of a sudden, her heel got caught on something and she fell to the ground. She hadn't done something like this in a long time, so she was kind of embarrassed because there were a couple of people around.
Eirian let out a little shriek as she heard someone collapse and turned immediately to help whoever it was. Offering her hand, she asked in her English slurred with a thick accent, "Are you alright!? Merlin, that sounded very painful!"
__________________
BluePhyre is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)


Mountain Troll
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Shire (GMT -6)
Posts: 23,884

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gwenyth Marie Samson
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley Louis Donovan
Ministry Specialty Area

Diagon Alley Employee:
Abigail "Abi" Amanda Mason
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian let out a little shriek as she heard someone collapse and turned immediately to help whoever it was. Offering her hand, she asked in her English slurred with a thick accent, "Are you alright!? Merlin, that sounded very painful!"
Fallon started to push herself up as someone asked if she was all right. "I think so." She noticed the person's hand and grabbed a hold of it so she could get to her feet easier. "Thanks." She bent down to pick up her bag, thankful nothing fell out. "My friend's always telling me that I shouldn't wear these around school, but I just love them too much." She chuckled a little before smiling at the girl who'd helped her.
"I'm Fallon. And I'm not usually this clumsy."
__________________
and now, he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world

his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-american girl
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 02:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
BluePhyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Dog Park
Posts: 6,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon started to push herself up as someone asked if she was all right. "I think so." She noticed the person's hand and grabbed a hold of it so she could get to her feet easier. "Thanks." She bent down to pick up her bag, thankful nothing fell out. "My friend's always telling me that I shouldn't wear these around school, but I just love them too much." She chuckled a little before smiling at the girl who'd helped her.
"I'm Fallon. And I'm not usually this clumsy."
Eirian smiled as the girl took her help. "Well, I am glad you are well," Eirian replied, then glancing down at the shoes this 'Fallon' had mentioned. "Oh, they are quite nice!" she exclaimed. "If there is anything to risk safety for, it would be cute shoes." That was probably the reason Eirian's life had nearly ended multiple times... "Where did you get them?"

"I am Eirian Vaughn," she added, grinning wider as their eyes met. "But you can call me Eiri... And I am glad you are not usually this clumsy! It is much better that you are not."
__________________
BluePhyre is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #8 (permalink)


Mountain Troll
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Shire (GMT -6)
Posts: 23,884

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gwenyth Marie Samson
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley Louis Donovan
Ministry Specialty Area

Diagon Alley Employee:
Abigail "Abi" Amanda Mason
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian smiled as the girl took her help. "Well, I am glad you are well," Eirian replied, then glancing down at the shoes this 'Fallon' had mentioned. "Oh, they are quite nice!" she exclaimed. "If there is anything to risk safety for, it would be cute shoes." That was probably the reason Eirian's life had nearly ended multiple times... "Where did you get them?"

"I am Eirian Vaughn," she added, grinning wider as their eyes met. "But you can call me Eiri... And I am glad you are not usually this clumsy! It is much better that you are not."
Fallon grinned widely as the girl complimented her shoes. She'd just got them so this girl was the first one to see them. "Thanks. And risking safety for shoes is what I do pretty much everyday." She loved her heels and wore them almost all of the time now. "I got them when I was in Italy." And at the best little shop too!

"It's nice to meet you Eiri. And yes, it's definitely a good thing that I'm not." Fallon couldn't help but giggle. It just came naturally.
__________________
and now, he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world

his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-american girl
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
BluePhyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Dog Park
Posts: 6,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon grinned widely as the girl complimented her shoes. She'd just got them so this girl was the first one to see them. "Thanks. And risking safety for shoes is what I do pretty much everyday." She loved her heels and wore them almost all of the time now. "I got them when I was in Italy." And at the best little shop too!

"It's nice to meet you Eiri. And yes, it's definitely a good thing that I'm not." Fallon couldn't help but giggle. It just came naturally.
Eirian beamed. She liked this girl. "Italy? That is awesome!" Although, she couldn't very well visit there just for shoes. In fact, she couldn't buy anything until she turned seventeen and got her inheritance from her dead grandmother. "I would wear heels more often, but I am too tall..." Eiri didn't want to be taller than her boyfriend or her best friend... Guys were supposed to be taller. So the heels... were unnecessary. "It is nice to meet you, too." Merlin, she needed to meet someone new. That way they couldn't bloody pity her. And Fallon wouldn't...? Hopefully.
__________________
BluePhyre is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #10 (permalink)


Mountain Troll
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Shire (GMT -6)
Posts: 23,884

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gwenyth Marie Samson
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley Louis Donovan
Ministry Specialty Area

Diagon Alley Employee:
Abigail "Abi" Amanda Mason
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian beamed. She liked this girl. "Italy? That is awesome!" Although, she couldn't very well visit there just for shoes. In fact, she couldn't buy anything until she turned seventeen and got her inheritance from her dead grandmother. "I would wear heels more often, but I am too tall..." Eiri didn't want to be taller than her boyfriend or her best friend... Guys were supposed to be taller. So the heels... were unnecessary. "It is nice to meet you, too." Merlin, she needed to meet someone new. That way they couldn't bloody pity her. And Fallon wouldn't...? Hopefully.
Fallon was so glad that the girl seemed happy about shoes. "I know. The shopping and the food there is amazing!" She really missed her Italian food. She would need to go down to the kitchens and see if the house elves could fix up some for her sometime. Fallon frowned. She felt bad for tall people that felt awkward wearing heels. "That stinks. I like wearing them 'cause I'm only 5 foot 4 and most people are taller than me." She liked be short though. Fallon was glad to finally meet another girl that liked shoes. She only had Iris and Satine to talk about stuff like this.
__________________
and now, he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world

his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-american girl
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
BluePhyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Dog Park
Posts: 6,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon was so glad that the girl seemed happy about shoes. "I know. The shopping and the food there is amazing!" She really missed her Italian food. She would need to go down to the kitchens and see if the house elves could fix up some for her sometime. Fallon frowned. She felt bad for tall people that felt awkward wearing heels. "That stinks. I like wearing them 'cause I'm only 5 foot 4 and most people are taller than me." She liked be short though. Fallon was glad to finally meet another girl that liked shoes. She only had Iris and Satine to talk about stuff like this.
"I have never been," Eirian admitted sadly. "I traveled much with my father until I began to live on my own in Brazil, but I never got to Italy. I must admit, Brazilian jeans are the best. I miss the food, too." Sigh. If Fallon missed Italy half as much as she missed Brazil, Eiri would have to hug her. She yearned for her home... But not as much as she did two years ago after being displaced. At this point, she was glad to have a home at all.

"You see, I refuse to be taller than my boyfriend," she explained. "And he is nine inches taller than me, but with five-inch heels that is not enough of a difference for me. My best friend is four inches taller, and I cannot be taller than him... Because that would be odd..." If she was taller than Jay, it'd be confusing... "I love clothes shopping more than anything, though. Please tell me you do as well!"
__________________
BluePhyre is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #12 (permalink)


Mountain Troll
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Shire (GMT -6)
Posts: 23,884

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gwenyth Marie Samson
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley Louis Donovan
Ministry Specialty Area

Diagon Alley Employee:
Abigail "Abi" Amanda Mason
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
"I have never been," Eirian admitted sadly. "I traveled much with my father until I began to live on my own in Brazil, but I never got to Italy. I must admit, Brazilian jeans are the best. I miss the food, too." Sigh. If Fallon missed Italy half as much as she missed Brazil, Eiri would have to hug her. She yearned for her home... But not as much as she did two years ago after being displaced. At this point, she was glad to have a home at all.

"You see, I refuse to be taller than my boyfriend," she explained. "And he is nine inches taller than me, but with five-inch heels that is not enough of a difference for me. My best friend is four inches taller, and I cannot be taller than him... Because that would be odd..." If she was taller than Jay, it'd be confusing... "I love clothes shopping more than anything, though. Please tell me you do as well!"
Fallon frowned. She knew most people hadn't been to Italy, but it was a place that people should visit. Then Eiri started talking about Brazil, which seemed like a fabulous place to visit. "I would love to go to Brazil. And you should definitely try and visit Italy some day. It's simply amazing." She didn't know this girl well enough to invite her just yet. Maybe in a few months they'd be good enough friends.

Fallon nodded in recognition. She knew that she would probably never have that problem seeing as most guys were taller than her. "Perfectly valid reason. I'm just glad I won't ever have to worry about something like that." She had just made an amazing new friend. "Of course! It's so relaxing and fun to do. I just love trying on clothes."
__________________
and now, he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center of his whole world

his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-american girl
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
BluePhyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Dog Park
Posts: 6,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon frowned. She knew most people hadn't been to Italy, but it was a place that people should visit. Then Eiri started talking about Brazil, which seemed like a fabulous place to visit. "I would love to go to Brazil. And you should definitely try and visit Italy some day. It's simply amazing." She didn't know this girl well enough to invite her just yet. Maybe in a few months they'd be good enough friends.

Fallon nodded in recognition. She knew that she would probably never have that problem seeing as most guys were taller than her. "Perfectly valid reason. I'm just glad I won't ever have to worry about something like that." She had just made an amazing new friend. "Of course! It's so relaxing and fun to do. I just love trying on clothes."
"Brazil is amazing!" Eirian gushed. Merlin, she loved that place... "But it is a bit racy, so foreigners must be quite careful. A Brasileira would be perfectly fine, as it is not too bad, but one must know their way around... Know the culture. Sim? You would simply need someone like that to help and it would be perfectly fine. Thiago or myself, for example. Thi is from Brazil also." And here she beamed happily. Her boyfriend had followed her from his home... He was too amazing. "I think Italy does not have the same problem? Pickpockets and gypsies, perhaps, but not such an ordeal?" She honestly didn't know... "I will most-certainly try to get there. Portugal, as well."

"Do you know Jayce?" she asked, cocking her head tot he side slightly, letting her hair fall over one shoulder. "He is the best friend I refer to." She would ask if Fallon knew Thiago, but he was someone who stuck out. Especially after knowing English for less than a full year... "I wish I could shop at the moment, but I have to wait until I am of age and get my inheritance. Then I will do all the shopping I wish! But, until such a time... It shall be so very sad." How would she manage Christmas!?
__________________
BluePhyre is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #14 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Gryffindoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 70,346

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Robert Frederick MacGhilleseathenaich-Dwinkendorf VIII
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucia Abbiati
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
Amadeus strolled through the corridor, feeling the mightiest that he had ever felt. It was his final term at Hogwarts and things were looking up. Sure, his best and only friend had passed during the summer, but Deus wouldn't, couldn't, let the mourning get him down. At least he could own the school solo without worrying about a sidekick anymore, which had both its pros and cons.

He brushing off a speck of dust from his shoulder as he strolled along at a relaxed chest. His arrogance was palpable as he took a hand to smooth back his blonde hair and adjust the one earring in his left ear.
Braeden was just doing what he does best - wandering around aimlessly. He just didn't like being still. Or being inside the castle too long; he needed the fresh air, the nature, the rainbows and bunnies hopping on the ground. Okay maybe not really, but he did like the fresh air. It made him feel refreshed.

Just as he was strolling down the corridor, admiring the views offered beyond its columns, he caught sight of a familiar face. Slowing his pace as he passed by the tall stranger, Braeden studied him curiously for a moment before realizing - ohey! It was that rich guy, LaCerda's friend! Brae could remember their first meeting in the train, how intimidating this character's presence had been. Had Braeden been a little... less blind, he would have noticed Deus wasn't all that impressed by his slow brain function and goofy smile, but Brae was completely oblivious and continued on with his dorky behaviour anyway.

"Hey! Amadeus, right?" asked the boy as he approached the taller one. He wondered vaguely if he would remember him, but before Deus could confirm it, Brae was already refreshing his memory - "I'm Braeden; Roderigo's friend from the train?"
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
princess of*hp*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At the close.
Posts: 12,456
Graduated
x7

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
Default
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Braeden was just doing what he does best - wandering around aimlessly. He just didn't like being still. Or being inside the castle too long; he needed the fresh air, the nature, the rainbows and bunnies hopping on the ground. Okay maybe not really, but he did like the fresh air. It made him feel refreshed.

Just as he was strolling down the corridor, admiring the views offered beyond its columns, he caught sight of a familiar face. Slowing his pace as he passed by the tall stranger, Braeden studied him curiously for a moment before realizing - ohey! It was that rich guy, LaCerda's friend! Brae could remember their first meeting in the train, how intimidating this character's presence had been. Had Braeden been a little... less blind, he would have noticed Deus wasn't all that impressed by his slow brain function and goofy smile, but Brae was completely oblivious and continued on with his dorky behaviour anyway.

"Hey! Amadeus, right?" asked the boy as he approached the taller one. He wondered vaguely if he would remember him, but before Deus could confirm it, Brae was already refreshing his memory - "I'm Braeden; Roderigo's friend from the train?"
Amadeus's thoughts were interrupted by a voice, one that sounded rather familiar, if only vaguely. Stopping in his tracks, he turned his head and finally his whole body as he realized that it was none other than Braeden Stonem, a Gryffindor that he had briefly met on the train. To be truthful, Stonem was an enigma to the intelligent seventh year. Amadeus inwardly scoffed at his overtly dorky ways but then again, no one male had ever had such beautiful hair to rival that of the men in the Kipling family, namely Deus himself.

"Good day," A corner of his lips rose in a half-smile as he greeted the student. He put his hands into the pockets of his trousers, but not before taking one hand to put a stray strand of blonde hair back into place. "Enjoying the beginning of the term so far?"
__________________
princess of*hp* is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #16 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Gryffindoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 70,346

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Robert Frederick MacGhilleseathenaich-Dwinkendorf VIII
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucia Abbiati
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
Amadeus's thoughts were interrupted by a voice, one that sounded rather familiar, if only vaguely. Stopping in his tracks, he turned his head and finally his whole body as he realized that it was none other than Braeden Stonem, a Gryffindor that he had briefly met on the train. To be truthful, Stonem was an enigma to the intelligent seventh year. Amadeus inwardly scoffed at his overtly dorky ways but then again, no one male had ever had such beautiful hair to rival that of the men in the Kipling family, namely Deus himself.

"Good day," A corner of his lips rose in a half-smile as he greeted the student. He put his hands into the pockets of his trousers, but not before taking one hand to put a stray strand of blonde hair back into place. "Enjoying the beginning of the term so far?"
As Deus turned and greeted him, Braeden couldn't help but notice how this taller and older boy seemed to have so little difficulty making almost every move seem like something straight out of a high-end fashion photoshoot. Gee; he'd have to take some classes from him.

Braeden shrugged at Deus's question. "Yeah, it's alright. Nothing out of the ordinary happening yet," he said. "What about you?" he asked, raising a dark eyebrow slightly at his new acquaintance. "You're finishing up school this year, aren't you?"
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
princess of*hp*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At the close.
Posts: 12,456
Graduated
x7

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
Default
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
As Deus turned and greeted him, Braeden couldn't help but notice how this taller and older boy seemed to have so little difficulty making almost every move seem like something straight out of a high-end fashion photoshoot. Gee; he'd have to take some classes from him.

Braeden shrugged at Deus's question. "Yeah, it's alright. Nothing out of the ordinary happening yet," he said. "What about you?" he asked, raising a dark eyebrow slightly at his new acquaintance. "You're finishing up school this year, aren't you?"
"Why, yes," Amadeus's half smile turned into a smug grin as Braeden commented on his status as a seventh year. "It's lovely to know that my time here is almost over, so I can move on to bigger and better things. The only thing that stands in my way are my NEWTs and after that, I'm free." His eyes roamed the corridor as he briefly took in the surrounding area, realizing with a slight pang in his chest that this would be one of the few times he ever walked these halls as a student again. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Deus would indeed miss some aspects of Hogwarts.

It suddenly occurred to Amadeus that as they were standing and chatting in the midst of the walkway, more students were filing past and crowding up the place. "Would you mind if we walked and talked?" He gestured towards the rest of the corridor, which led to the courtyard. "I think we're blocking the foot traffic."
__________________
princess of*hp* is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #18 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Gryffindoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 70,346

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Robert Frederick MacGhilleseathenaich-Dwinkendorf VIII
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucia Abbiati
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
"Why, yes," Amadeus's half smile turned into a smug grin as Braeden commented on his status as a seventh year. "It's lovely to know that my time here is almost over, so I can move on to bigger and better things. The only thing that stands in my way are my NEWTs and after that, I'm free." His eyes roamed the corridor as he briefly took in the surrounding area, realizing with a slight pang in his chest that this would be one of the few times he ever walked these halls as a student again. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Deus would indeed miss some aspects of Hogwarts.

It suddenly occurred to Amadeus that as they were standing and chatting in the midst of the walkway, more students were filing past and crowding up the place. "Would you mind if we walked and talked?" He gestured towards the rest of the corridor, which led to the courtyard. "I think we're blocking the foot traffic."
Braeden listened quietly and attentively to Deus's response, and he couldn't help but wonder what exactly the older boy meant by 'bigger and better things'? Wasn't his life 'bigger and better' enough as it was? He didn't know any specific numbers, but... from what he knew about Deus so far, the boy was basically drowning in a sea of golden coins and freshly-printed bills.

However, before Brae could ask about it, Deus was suggesting they get moving, inviting him to walk with him. Braeden raised his eyebrows slightly at this. "Oh, an invitation? How could I refuse," he replied with mock honour in his tone before chuckling softly, his feet beginning to move at a relaxed pace as they walked down the corridor. "So what exactly are your plans after graduating? Are you buying a remote island somewhere in the south and starting your own country?" It was a ridiculous question, but Braeden meant it. If he had all the money Deus and his family had, he'd definitely do that. Open up a little 'Braedenland' somewhere a little sunnier than the English coast. It'd be a huge success!
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 01:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default Chellie! <3
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Sebastian finally had found the corridor that led to the Courtyard that Anakin supposedly said to meet him. Why was it the corridor, why not the Courtyard? Psh, Anakin is boring anyhow, so that's why he probably picked the corridor to meet at. He wondered if he had met any ladies yet, due to the last time they saw each other...it didn't really seem like it, except for that one. He shrugged and leaned against one of the pillars, looking out the window, while he waited for Anakin.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 01:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Hinkypunk
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zanarkand<3
Posts: 12,457

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bentley Bartholomew Moore
First Year
Default
Delody ♥ l Anashti l Chara BroOTP Sweetheart Chelleth l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Sebastian finally had found the corridor that led to the Courtyard that Anakin supposedly said to meet him. Why was it the corridor, why not the Courtyard? Psh, Anakin is boring anyhow, so that's why he probably picked the corridor to meet at. He wondered if he had met any ladies yet, due to the last time they saw each other...it didn't really seem like it, except for that one. He shrugged and leaned against one of the pillars, looking out the window, while he waited for Anakin.
Anakin did his best to creep around the corner in the tunnel, being as quiet as he could, not that he really knew if he was suceeding, it was kind of hard to tell. But that didn't keep him from trying, merlin no. Peeking his head around to spot Crab Cakes, he grinned, before pouncing around the corner. "RAWRRR!"

He had fun with that, even if he might have failed.
__________________
Chelliephone is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 01:43 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Anakin did his best to creep around the corner in the tunnel, being as quiet as he could, not that he really knew if he was suceeding, it was kind of hard to tell. But that didn't keep him from trying, merlin no. Peeking his head around to spot Crab Cakes, he grinned, before pouncing around the corner. "RAWRRR!"

He had fun with that, even if he might have failed.
Sebastian heard a loud RAWR from behind him and he just turned, his eyebrow raised at Anakin. "Since when did you turn 6 years old?" He chuckled. Not that he was suprised or anything, Anakin was always up to one of these weird and awkward things these days.

"How've you been, mate? Been places, girls you've seen, anything?" He asked, checking his watch to see what time it was, then directing his attention back up to Ani.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Hinkypunk
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zanarkand<3
Posts: 12,457

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bentley Bartholomew Moore
First Year
Default
Delody ♥ l Anashti l Chara BroOTP Sweetheart Chelleth l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Sebastian heard a loud RAWR from behind him and he just turned, his eyebrow raised at Anakin. "Since when did you turn 6 years old?" He chuckled. Not that he was suprised or anything, Anakin was always up to one of these weird and awkward things these days.

"How've you been, mate? Been places, girls you've seen, anything?" He asked, checking his watch to see what time it was, then directing his attention back up to Ani.
Anakin chuckled, leaning against the wall, smirking at his friend before directing his attention to the question. This was the fun part, he didn't have to worry about slipping up with not lip reading something, Crab Cakes KNEW already. Which was a good thing. He and Melrose were the two Ani could just be himself around as of now. "Uhm, I think I turned 6 eight years ago I believe? I just never progressed." How sad. Snooort.

How'd he been? "Good, this castle's amazing eh mate?" Seriously. It was hugeee. And fun. "The Lake's pretty nice, and have you been to see the crazy attacking tree? It's kind of fun actually." Yep, tree's were definitely FUN. "Met another girl whose stuck, again not so sure about dating thing. Both girls are pretty plenty though." Scratching the back of his neck, Ani gave an offhanded shrug. "You?"
__________________
Chelliephone is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 05:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
princess of*hp*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At the close.
Posts: 12,456
Graduated
x7

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
Default
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Braeden listened quietly and attentively to Deus's response, and he couldn't help but wonder what exactly the older boy meant by 'bigger and better things'? Wasn't his life 'bigger and better' enough as it was? He didn't know any specific numbers, but... from what he knew about Deus so far, the boy was basically drowning in a sea of golden coins and freshly-printed bills.

However, before Brae could ask about it, Deus was suggesting they get moving, inviting him to walk with him. Braeden raised his eyebrows slightly at this. "Oh, an invitation? How could I refuse," he replied with mock honour in his tone before chuckling softly, his feet beginning to move at a relaxed pace as they walked down the corridor. "So what exactly are your plans after graduating? Are you buying a remote island somewhere in the south and starting your own country?" It was a ridiculous question, but Braeden meant it. If he had all the money Deus and his family had, he'd definitely do that. Open up a little 'Braedenland' somewhere a little sunnier than the English coast. It'd be a huge success!
Deus rose a single, perfectly tweezed eyebrow in the Gryffindor's direction before smirking slightly. This guy was cheeky, a trait held dear to the haughty Ravenclaw. Maybe he could grow to like this sixth year. Who knew what the future held? Only Merlin. His robes billowed behind him as he walked. A light fall breeze blew through the grounds and ruffled his hair slightly, but not enough for Amadeus to care to mess with it at this moment in time.

He couldn't help but chortle at the comment about real estate. "Well, I suppose I'll take over the family business of wand-making. There's good money where that lies, so I wouldn't have to worry about my future after becoming independent. Not that I've ever been financially worried." From his own, prideful comment came a hearty laugh. "But what about you? Are you thinking ahead? I expect your parents, head of house, somebody has put the pressure on you."
__________________
princess of*hp* is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #24 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Gryffindoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 70,346

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Robert Frederick MacGhilleseathenaich-Dwinkendorf VIII
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucia Abbiati
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
Deus rose a single, perfectly tweezed eyebrow in the Gryffindor's direction before smirking slightly. This guy was cheeky, a trait held dear to the haughty Ravenclaw. Maybe he could grow to like this sixth year. Who knew what the future held? Only Merlin. His robes billowed behind him as he walked. A light fall breeze blew through the grounds and ruffled his hair slightly, but not enough for Amadeus to care to mess with it at this moment in time.

He couldn't help but chortle at the comment about real estate. "Well, I suppose I'll take over the family business of wand-making. There's good money where that lies, so I wouldn't have to worry about my future after becoming independent. Not that I've ever been financially worried." From his own, prideful comment came a hearty laugh. "But what about you? Are you thinking ahead? I expect your parents, head of house, somebody has put the pressure on you."
Braeden couldn't help but allow his dark eyebrows to raise as Deus shared with him his plans of taking over the family's wand-making business. Merlin. Was he dealing with the next Ollivander's?! That would be pretty admirable.

The boy smiled faintly and shrugged in a 'yeah-I-figured' sort of way as Deus explained that he had never been financially worried, a comment which he followed with a laugh that the younger of the two boys had not been expecting. It was... kind of scary, actually. But not scary enough to shoo goofy ol' Brae away. But then the tables turned and the topic of conversation was him. And... was he thinking ahead?

"Well, if by 'thinking ahead' you mean thinking about what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow before this day's over, then yeah, I'm always thinking ahead," said Braeden with a nod, chuckling softly. "However, if you're talking long-term..." the boy trailed off for a moment thoughtfully, his dark eyes absentmindedly watching his feet as they walked. "Well, to be completely honest, I've got no idea what I'm going to do once I'm out of Hogwarts. And I'm not receiving all that much pressure, actually; Dad just wants me to find something that I'll like." He shrugged. Maybe rich families were just different; Brae didn't want Deus to get the impression that he came from a family that didn't care about the future, but Braeden's father was rather lenient when it came to his son's future. As long as Braeden did something that made him happy, the old man was happy.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Anakin chuckled, leaning against the wall, smirking at his friend before directing his attention to the question. This was the fun part, he didn't have to worry about slipping up with not lip reading something, Crab Cakes KNEW already. Which was a good thing. He and Melrose were the two Ani could just be himself around as of now. "Uhm, I think I turned 6 eight years ago I believe? I just never progressed." How sad. Snooort.

How'd he been? "Good, this castle's amazing eh mate?" Seriously. It was hugeee. And fun. "The Lake's pretty nice, and have you been to see the crazy attacking tree? It's kind of fun actually." Yep, tree's were definitely FUN. "Met another girl whose stuck, again not so sure about dating thing. Both girls are pretty plenty though." Scratching the back of his neck, Ani gave an offhanded shrug. "You?"
SNORRRRRRTTTT.

"I never knew you actually learned muggle Math." Sebastian said, laughing. Oh goodness, he missed these days. Melrose. Yes, Melrose. Haha, mwaha.

"Anakin, apparently you haven't mentioned me to your cousin, Melrose yet. I am so disappointed in you! Why don't you ever mention me to her, but whenever I see her apparently you mention her allllllll the time to me." He said in a really high-pitched voice that sounded like Melrose's.

Yes. He really did miss these days. "Sorry, mate. I just had too. Melrose wouldn't stop complaining." He said scratching the back of his head.

Anyhowwwwww. "How's the ears?" He asked, looking out the window to see if he could find anybody that he knew. Nope, nobody that he knew in sight. He wondered where Bonnie was, but then his ears perked up, not literally, and he turned around facing Ani. "Two girls?" Seb asked stunned by his best friend. Yeah, he just ignored all the other things that Anakin had mentioned because girls were much more important that a crazy-attacking tree.

HOW DID HE LIVE? :O
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196