View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
BluePhyre
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon frowned. She knew most people hadn't been to Italy, but it was a place that people should visit. Then Eiri started talking about Brazil, which seemed like a fabulous place to visit. "I would love to go to Brazil. And you should definitely try and visit Italy some day. It's simply amazing." She didn't know this girl well enough to invite her just yet. Maybe in a few months they'd be good enough friends.

Fallon nodded in recognition. She knew that she would probably never have that problem seeing as most guys were taller than her. "Perfectly valid reason. I'm just glad I won't ever have to worry about something like that." She had just made an amazing new friend. "Of course! It's so relaxing and fun to do. I just love trying on clothes."
"Brazil is amazing!" Eirian gushed. Merlin, she loved that place... "But it is a bit racy, so foreigners must be quite careful. A Brasileira would be perfectly fine, as it is not too bad, but one must know their way around... Know the culture. Sim? You would simply need someone like that to help and it would be perfectly fine. Thiago or myself, for example. Thi is from Brazil also." And here she beamed happily. Her boyfriend had followed her from his home... He was too amazing. "I think Italy does not have the same problem? Pickpockets and gypsies, perhaps, but not such an ordeal?" She honestly didn't know... "I will most-certainly try to get there. Portugal, as well."

"Do you know Jayce?" she asked, cocking her head tot he side slightly, letting her hair fall over one shoulder. "He is the best friend I refer to." She would ask if Fallon knew Thiago, but he was someone who stuck out. Especially after knowing English for less than a full year... "I wish I could shop at the moment, but I have to wait until I am of age and get my inheritance. Then I will do all the shopping I wish! But, until such a time... It shall be so very sad." How would she manage Christmas!?