View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
princess of*hp*
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk

Graduated

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
x7
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
As Deus turned and greeted him, Braeden couldn't help but notice how this taller and older boy seemed to have so little difficulty making almost every move seem like something straight out of a high-end fashion photoshoot. Gee; he'd have to take some classes from him.

Braeden shrugged at Deus's question. "Yeah, it's alright. Nothing out of the ordinary happening yet," he said. "What about you?" he asked, raising a dark eyebrow slightly at his new acquaintance. "You're finishing up school this year, aren't you?"
"Why, yes," Amadeus's half smile turned into a smug grin as Braeden commented on his status as a seventh year. "It's lovely to know that my time here is almost over, so I can move on to bigger and better things. The only thing that stands in my way are my NEWTs and after that, I'm free." His eyes roamed the corridor as he briefly took in the surrounding area, realizing with a slight pang in his chest that this would be one of the few times he ever walked these halls as a student again. Even if he wouldn't admit it, Deus would indeed miss some aspects of Hogwarts.

It suddenly occurred to Amadeus that as they were standing and chatting in the midst of the walkway, more students were filing past and crowding up the place. "Would you mind if we walked and talked?" He gestured towards the rest of the corridor, which led to the courtyard. "I think we're blocking the foot traffic."