View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian beamed. She liked this girl. "Italy? That is awesome!" Although, she couldn't very well visit there just for shoes. In fact, she couldn't buy anything until she turned seventeen and got her inheritance from her dead grandmother. "I would wear heels more often, but I am too tall..." Eiri didn't want to be taller than her boyfriend or her best friend... Guys were supposed to be taller. So the heels... were unnecessary. "It is nice to meet you, too." Merlin, she needed to meet someone new. That way they couldn't bloody pity her. And Fallon wouldn't...? Hopefully.
Fallon was so glad that the girl seemed happy about shoes. "I know. The shopping and the food there is amazing!" She really missed her Italian food. She would need to go down to the kitchens and see if the house elves could fix up some for her sometime. Fallon frowned. She felt bad for tall people that felt awkward wearing heels. "That stinks. I like wearing them 'cause I'm only 5 foot 4 and most people are taller than me." She liked be short though. Fallon was glad to finally meet another girl that liked shoes. She only had Iris and Satine to talk about stuff like this.