View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
"I have never been," Eirian admitted sadly. "I traveled much with my father until I began to live on my own in Brazil, but I never got to Italy. I must admit, Brazilian jeans are the best. I miss the food, too." Sigh. If Fallon missed Italy half as much as she missed Brazil, Eiri would have to hug her. She yearned for her home... But not as much as she did two years ago after being displaced. At this point, she was glad to have a home at all.

"You see, I refuse to be taller than my boyfriend," she explained. "And he is nine inches taller than me, but with five-inch heels that is not enough of a difference for me. My best friend is four inches taller, and I cannot be taller than him... Because that would be odd..." If she was taller than Jay, it'd be confusing... "I love clothes shopping more than anything, though. Please tell me you do as well!"
Fallon frowned. She knew most people hadn't been to Italy, but it was a place that people should visit. Then Eiri started talking about Brazil, which seemed like a fabulous place to visit. "I would love to go to Brazil. And you should definitely try and visit Italy some day. It's simply amazing." She didn't know this girl well enough to invite her just yet. Maybe in a few months they'd be good enough friends.

Fallon nodded in recognition. She knew that she would probably never have that problem seeing as most guys were taller than her. "Perfectly valid reason. I'm just glad I won't ever have to worry about something like that." She had just made an amazing new friend. "Of course! It's so relaxing and fun to do. I just love trying on clothes."