View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
BluePhyre
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Casper Duluth III
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elliott R. Maine
Magical Law Enforcement
Whoop!Phyre || ❤LiliAnzaScarNatAmyEmi || Professional Vigilante || The Flying Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Fallon grinned widely as the girl complimented her shoes. She'd just got them so this girl was the first one to see them. "Thanks. And risking safety for shoes is what I do pretty much everyday." She loved her heels and wore them almost all of the time now. "I got them when I was in Italy." And at the best little shop too!

"It's nice to meet you Eiri. And yes, it's definitely a good thing that I'm not." Fallon couldn't help but giggle. It just came naturally.
Eirian beamed. She liked this girl. "Italy? That is awesome!" Although, she couldn't very well visit there just for shoes. In fact, she couldn't buy anything until she turned seventeen and got her inheritance from her dead grandmother. "I would wear heels more often, but I am too tall..." Eiri didn't want to be taller than her boyfriend or her best friend... Guys were supposed to be taller. So the heels... were unnecessary. "It is nice to meet you, too." Merlin, she needed to meet someone new. That way they couldn't bloody pity her. And Fallon wouldn't...? Hopefully.