View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Anakin chuckled, leaning against the wall, smirking at his friend before directing his attention to the question. This was the fun part, he didn't have to worry about slipping up with not lip reading something, Crab Cakes KNEW already. Which was a good thing. He and Melrose were the two Ani could just be himself around as of now. "Uhm, I think I turned 6 eight years ago I believe? I just never progressed." How sad. Snooort.

How'd he been? "Good, this castle's amazing eh mate?" Seriously. It was hugeee. And fun. "The Lake's pretty nice, and have you been to see the crazy attacking tree? It's kind of fun actually." Yep, tree's were definitely FUN. "Met another girl whose stuck, again not so sure about dating thing. Both girls are pretty plenty though." Scratching the back of his neck, Ani gave an offhanded shrug. "You?"
SNORRRRRRTTTT.

"I never knew you actually learned muggle Math." Sebastian said, laughing. Oh goodness, he missed these days. Melrose. Yes, Melrose. Haha, mwaha.

"Anakin, apparently you haven't mentioned me to your cousin, Melrose yet. I am so disappointed in you! Why don't you ever mention me to her, but whenever I see her apparently you mention her allllllll the time to me." He said in a really high-pitched voice that sounded like Melrose's.

Yes. He really did miss these days. "Sorry, mate. I just had too. Melrose wouldn't stop complaining." He said scratching the back of his head.

Anyhowwwwww. "How's the ears?" He asked, looking out the window to see if he could find anybody that he knew. Nope, nobody that he knew in sight. He wondered where Bonnie was, but then his ears perked up, not literally, and he turned around facing Ani. "Two girls?" Seb asked stunned by his best friend. Yeah, he just ignored all the other things that Anakin had mentioned because girls were much more important that a crazy-attacking tree.

HOW DID HE LIVE? :O