sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 343 users online including...
Sunflower , agrohimeig

5 members
338 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Mohamed Sohnoun's Reign > Term 43: May - August 2016


Term 43: May - August 2016 Term Forty-Three: She's Back, and She's Hungry... (Sept 2089 - June 2090)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2016, 09:59 PM
Charely Potter Charely Potter is offline
 
Slytherin Study Tables


This is just the place to have a quiet time completing assignments or reviewing for those pesky O.W.L and N.E.W.Ts. Having trouble with some homework? Perhaps someone can help you figure it out. This is also where you can ask for help from your fellow classmates. But please no plagiarising, we're never that stupid. No one in here to help you out? Why not take a look through old class notes and books that have been left behind by graduating students, including the Hogwarts A History. The notes and books have been filed alphabetically by class and year. In addition there are helpful hints written in the margins as well as pertinent information highlighted so it can be easily located for anyone.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder
 
Gissel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GMT-6
Posts: 13,946

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Default Lex/Cordy <3
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Oliver dragged himself out of the dorm and over to the study tables with every book he owned. He has seriously been slacking since the breakup (though really since sometime last term when his mum got in an accident...but he wasn't going to admit that), and the closer he got to taking his OWLs, the more he freaked out. Since he had already worked out and done literally nothing for a good hour or so, he decided now was the time to finally force himself to study. No distractions!

...

Well...one distraction. But how could he not think about Cordy when she was probably up in her dorm right this minute? Shaking his head, trying to get her out of it, he opened his history of magic book and attempted to get to work.
Gissel is offline  
Old 06-17-2016, 01:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin
Jarvey
 
Imsosikk07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year
Slytherin Teddy Bear Ollie <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Oliver dragged himself out of the dorm and over to the study tables with every book he owned. He has seriously been slacking since the breakup (though really since sometime last term when his mum got in an accident...but he wasn't going to admit that), and the closer he got to taking his OWLs, the more he freaked out. Since he had already worked out and done literally nothing for a good hour or so, he decided now was the time to finally force himself to study. No distractions!

...

Well...one distraction. But how could he not think about Cordy when she was probably up in her dorm right this minute? Shaking his head, trying to get her out of it, he opened his history of magic book and attempted to get to work.

Cordelia fixed her bun as she walked out of the girls dorms and into the main CR. Things have been pretty much going rather well in her eyes, but there was still something there that just felt like it was missing, but she could't really understand what it was or why. Feeling overwhelmed with all the work that she has gotten done lately, all she wanted to do at this point was just take a break from studying, but knew that if she took her time with holding off her studies she knew it would just kill her when it came to her classes.

So, holding a few books to study from, she walked over to the tables and- OH, SWEET MERLIN THERE HE IS!!!!!! ....Ok, Cordy....don't panic. Don't act stupid, don't even blink the wrong way or else you're gonna drive him away!! And for merlin's sake do not be idiotic!!! As she still internally kept trying to tell herself what NOT to do as she approached the table she sat down calmly before putting her books down on the table and looked over at Ollie. She opened her mouth but no words came out. Speak ya numpty!!! Cordelia finally exhaled out softly and spoke, "Looks like I'm not the only one losing their minds over studying, eh?" She awkwardly grins. "Hi. You- you don't mind if- if I study here, do you? I can go to another table if you want."
Imsosikk07 is offline  
Old 06-17-2016, 02:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder
 
Gissel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GMT-6
Posts: 13,946

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Default
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsosikk07 View Post
Cordelia fixed her bun as she walked out of the girls dorms and into the main CR. Things have been pretty much going rather well in her eyes, but there was still something there that just felt like it was missing, but she could't really understand what it was or why. Feeling overwhelmed with all the work that she has gotten done lately, all she wanted to do at this point was just take a break from studying, but knew that if she took her time with holding off her studies she knew it would just kill her when it came to her classes.

So, holding a few books to study from, she walked over to the tables and- OH, SWEET MERLIN THERE HE IS!!!!!! ....Ok, Cordy....don't panic. Don't act stupid, don't even blink the wrong way or else you're gonna drive him away!! And for merlin's sake do not be idiotic!!! As she still internally kept trying to tell herself what NOT to do as she approached the table she sat down calmly before putting her books down on the table and looked over at Ollie. She opened her mouth but no words came out. Speak ya numpty!!! Cordelia finally exhaled out softly and spoke, "Looks like I'm not the only one losing their minds over studying, eh?" She awkwardly grins. "Hi. You- you don't mind if- if I study here, do you? I can go to another table if you want."
Oliver had read the same two sentences over about four times when thankfully someone had walked into the room to join him. PERFECT TIME FOR A DISTRACTION. Though he stared at his book while the person walked over and sat because staring woulda been weird. When he heard her voice though, he couldn't help but smirk. Now that was his kind of a distraction. His smirk quickly turning into a proper smile, he pushed his book away and leaned back in his chair. "Cordy, don't be ridiculous. You're exactly the person I want sitting in front of me."

Ollie knew the somewhat flirting he was going to do today was something he shouldn't be doing but it was Cordy. He couldn't help it....but he would give minimum effort. After his talk with Timila, he knew what needed to be done while he was still getting over Kaliyah. "I'm definitely not killing myself over studying though. This is the first time I've ever bothered to study this year actually." Maybe showing Cordy how dumb he was wasn't the best, but she's always loved him anyway so no big deal!

"You know there's no way you're gonna study now, right?"
Gissel is offline  
Old 06-17-2016, 02:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Slytherin
Jarvey
 
Imsosikk07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Oliver had read the same two sentences over about four times when thankfully someone had walked into the room to join him. PERFECT TIME FOR A DISTRACTION. Though he stared at his book while the person walked over and sat because staring woulda been weird. When he heard her voice though, he couldn't help but smirk. Now that was his kind of a distraction. His smirk quickly turning into a proper smile, he pushed his book away and leaned back in his chair. "Cordy, don't be ridiculous. You're exactly the person I want sitting in front of me."

Ollie knew the somewhat flirting he was going to do today was something he shouldn't be doing but it was Cordy. He couldn't help it....but he would give minimum effort. After his talk with Timila, he knew what needed to be done while he was still getting over Kaliyah. "I'm definitely not killing myself over studying though. This is the first time I've ever bothered to study this year actually." Maybe showing Cordy how dumb he was wasn't the best, but she's always loved him anyway so no big deal!

"You know there's no way you're gonna study now, right?"

Tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear, Cordy smiled softly to him clearly knew that this was him being such a flirt, but she didn't mind it at all. It's OLLIE!!! She takes one look at him and almost swoons...but tries to hide it whenever she is around him. She missed it. She missed it a lot. She let out a soft chuckle and pushes her books to the side. "What is studying?" she replies to him with a little smirk. The mere thought of studying was now out the window because it was just pointless. Ollie was here. She was sitting right across from her much needed distraction from this term and did I mention that it's Ollie she is sitting with? these two together...nothing ever gets done except a whole bunch of fun, laughs, and good times whenever they are around each other.

Just spacing out for a moment she couldn't help but not catch herself just staring at him. Sweet Merlin....you know you're so bloody attractive and here I am trying to play it off cool like I am not phased by it and just be like oh hey Ollie when in reality I am bloody drooling in my mind and cannot stop flapping around like a bloody fish because I am around you. BLOODY HELL OLIVER FINCH.... She needed to snap out of her trance and fast and had to think of something to say, but nope...she was still staring...yeah....still staring...
Imsosikk07 is offline  
Old 06-17-2016, 02:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder
 
Gissel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GMT-6
Posts: 13,946

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Default
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsosikk07 View Post
Tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear, Cordy smiled softly to him clearly knew that this was him being such a flirt, but she didn't mind it at all. It's OLLIE!!! She takes one look at him and almost swoons...but tries to hide it whenever she is around him. She missed it. She missed it a lot. She let out a soft chuckle and pushes her books to the side. "What is studying?" she replies to him with a little smirk. The mere thought of studying was now out the window because it was just pointless. Ollie was here. She was sitting right across from her much needed distraction from this term and did I mention that it's Ollie she is sitting with? these two together...nothing ever gets done except a whole bunch of fun, laughs, and good times whenever they are around each other.

Just spacing out for a moment she couldn't help but not catch herself just staring at him. Sweet Merlin....you know you're so bloody attractive and here I am trying to play it off cool like I am not phased by it and just be like oh hey Ollie when in reality I am bloody drooling in my mind and cannot stop flapping around like a bloody fish because I am around you. BLOODY HELL OLIVER FINCH.... She needed to snap out of her trance and fast and had to think of something to say, but nope...she was still staring...yeah....still staring...
"Now that I think about it, I've never heard those words before." He was so going to fail the OWLs. No big deal. He'd just avoid all of the anxiety that was slowly building up. Oliver sighed and watched her for a bit. She was watching him back so why not, right? But after a while, he realized this probably wasn't the best thing to be doing...nope. He needed to keep everything casual for a while.

Leaning forward over the table, he casually brushed back some of the hair she'd missed on her face and grins. "How have you been since...sleeping in the common room?" He had lots of thoughts about that day but those were secrets.
Gissel is offline  
Old 06-17-2016, 03:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin
Jarvey
 
Imsosikk07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 646

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
"Now that I think about it, I've never heard those words before." He was so going to fail the OWLs. No big deal. He'd just avoid all of the anxiety that was slowly building up. Oliver sighed and watched her for a bit. She was watching him back so why not, right? But after a while, he realized this probably wasn't the best thing to be doing...nope. He needed to keep everything casual for a while.

Leaning forward over the table, he casually brushed back some of the hair she'd missed on her face and grins. "How have you been since...sleeping in the common room?" He had lots of thoughts about that day but those were secrets.
Still somewhat staring at him, she is finally snapped out of it when Ollie brushed back some hair she missed, she shook her head slightly and then gave her derpy Cordy smile that she usually does around him and sat back a bit in her chair. How can she forget that day? That day was in one word could be described as P E R F E C T. She didn't expect that to happen. She wore her favorite jeans thinking they were gonna go off on some crazy adventure around the castle, but nope. They stayed in the common room, cuddled for what seemed like forever, then fell asleep and loved every second of it. She couldn't stop thinking of that day. "That was probably the best sleep I have gotten all term. What about you? Bloody hell...did I snore?" you're bloody thinking of that now?!?!?!?!

Of all the things she can think about that day...she thinks about if she was snoring while they were sleeping together in the common room. And she literally mean SLEEPING!! Those bloody couches are so comfy that you could just easily pass out on them the moment you sit down on them. Come to think of it, Cordy always thought that maybe that's why the common rooms had the couches...to purposefully make the students completely comfy and pass right out.
Imsosikk07 is offline  
Old 06-17-2016, 05:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder
 
Gissel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: GMT-6
Posts: 13,946

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Default
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsosikk07 View Post
Still somewhat staring at him, she is finally snapped out of it when Ollie brushed back some hair she missed, she shook her head slightly and then gave her derpy Cordy smile that she usually does around him and sat back a bit in her chair. How can she forget that day? That day was in one word could be described as P E R F E C T. She didn't expect that to happen. She wore her favorite jeans thinking they were gonna go off on some crazy adventure around the castle, but nope. They stayed in the common room, cuddled for what seemed like forever, then fell asleep and loved every second of it. She couldn't stop thinking of that day. "That was probably the best sleep I have gotten all term. What about you? Bloody hell...did I snore?" you're bloody thinking of that now?!?!?!?!

Of all the things she can think about that day...she thinks about if she was snoring while they were sleeping together in the common room. And she literally mean SLEEPING!! Those bloody couches are so comfy that you could just easily pass out on them the moment you sit down on them. Come to think of it, Cordy always thought that maybe that's why the common rooms had the couches...to purposefully make the students completely comfy and pass right out.
Oliver couldn't help but laugh at Cordy's reaction. She was just so cute. Aside from growing up and getting hotter, she was still the same person he knew before they'd had their falling out. He loved her. He, however, had changed a bit, and he wasn't sure if he wanted her to know that. For now, there was no reason to spoil the fun anyway. "You might have snored a tiny bit. Like a puppy." He wasn't even lying. It was adorable and he wished he could have recorded it. Alas, it was just in his memory for now. Here's to hoping he never forgets it. "The nap was amazing though, yeah. Thank you for that." It hadn't been planned but are the unplanned things always the best ones? That's how things in his life had been seeming lately anyhow.

He leaned back again and began shaking his leg a little under the table. Maybe it was nerves, who knew. "I was actually asking how you're doing right now though. But always nice to know you were still thinking about me from the other day." He smirked just as he had when he first saw Cordy. He couldn't help it. He was on her mind, and he loved that.
Gissel is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213