Thread: Study Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 03:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Imsosikk07
Slytherin
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
"Now that I think about it, I've never heard those words before." He was so going to fail the OWLs. No big deal. He'd just avoid all of the anxiety that was slowly building up. Oliver sighed and watched her for a bit. She was watching him back so why not, right? But after a while, he realized this probably wasn't the best thing to be doing...nope. He needed to keep everything casual for a while.

Leaning forward over the table, he casually brushed back some of the hair she'd missed on her face and grins. "How have you been since...sleeping in the common room?" He had lots of thoughts about that day but those were secrets.
Still somewhat staring at him, she is finally snapped out of it when Ollie brushed back some hair she missed, she shook her head slightly and then gave her derpy Cordy smile that she usually does around him and sat back a bit in her chair. How can she forget that day? That day was in one word could be described as P E R F E C T. She didn't expect that to happen. She wore her favorite jeans thinking they were gonna go off on some crazy adventure around the castle, but nope. They stayed in the common room, cuddled for what seemed like forever, then fell asleep and loved every second of it. She couldn't stop thinking of that day. "That was probably the best sleep I have gotten all term. What about you? Bloody hell...did I snore?" you're bloody thinking of that now?!?!?!?!

Of all the things she can think about that day...she thinks about if she was snoring while they were sleeping together in the common room. And she literally mean SLEEPING!! Those bloody couches are so comfy that you could just easily pass out on them the moment you sit down on them. Come to think of it, Cordy always thought that maybe that's why the common rooms had the couches...to purposefully make the students completely comfy and pass right out.