Thread: Study Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gissel
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsosikk07 View Post
Tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear, Cordy smiled softly to him clearly knew that this was him being such a flirt, but she didn't mind it at all. It's OLLIE!!! She takes one look at him and almost swoons...but tries to hide it whenever she is around him. She missed it. She missed it a lot. She let out a soft chuckle and pushes her books to the side. "What is studying?" she replies to him with a little smirk. The mere thought of studying was now out the window because it was just pointless. Ollie was here. She was sitting right across from her much needed distraction from this term and did I mention that it's Ollie she is sitting with? these two together...nothing ever gets done except a whole bunch of fun, laughs, and good times whenever they are around each other.

Just spacing out for a moment she couldn't help but not catch herself just staring at him. Sweet Merlin....you know you're so bloody attractive and here I am trying to play it off cool like I am not phased by it and just be like oh hey Ollie when in reality I am bloody drooling in my mind and cannot stop flapping around like a bloody fish because I am around you. BLOODY HELL OLIVER FINCH.... She needed to snap out of her trance and fast and had to think of something to say, but nope...she was still staring...yeah....still staring...
"Now that I think about it, I've never heard those words before." He was so going to fail the OWLs. No big deal. He'd just avoid all of the anxiety that was slowly building up. Oliver sighed and watched her for a bit. She was watching him back so why not, right? But after a while, he realized this probably wasn't the best thing to be doing...nope. He needed to keep everything casual for a while.

Leaning forward over the table, he casually brushed back some of the hair she'd missed on her face and grins. "How have you been since...sleeping in the common room?" He had lots of thoughts about that day but those were secrets.