Thread: Study Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 01:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Imsosikk07
Slytherin
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year
Slytherin Teddy Bear Ollie <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Oliver dragged himself out of the dorm and over to the study tables with every book he owned. He has seriously been slacking since the breakup (though really since sometime last term when his mum got in an accident...but he wasn't going to admit that), and the closer he got to taking his OWLs, the more he freaked out. Since he had already worked out and done literally nothing for a good hour or so, he decided now was the time to finally force himself to study. No distractions!

Well...one distraction. But how could he not think about Cordy when she was probably up in her dorm right this minute? Shaking his head, trying to get her out of it, he opened his history of magic book and attempted to get to work.

Cordelia fixed her bun as she walked out of the girls dorms and into the main CR. Things have been pretty much going rather well in her eyes, but there was still something there that just felt like it was missing, but she could't really understand what it was or why. Feeling overwhelmed with all the work that she has gotten done lately, all she wanted to do at this point was just take a break from studying, but knew that if she took her time with holding off her studies she knew it would just kill her when it came to her classes.

So, holding a few books to study from, she walked over to the tables and- OH, SWEET MERLIN THERE HE IS!!!!!! ....Ok, Cordy....don't panic. Don't act stupid, don't even blink the wrong way or else you're gonna drive him away!! And for merlin's sake do not be idiotic!!! As she still internally kept trying to tell herself what NOT to do as she approached the table she sat down calmly before putting her books down on the table and looked over at Ollie. She opened her mouth but no words came out. Speak ya numpty!!! Cordelia finally exhaled out softly and spoke, "Looks like I'm not the only one losing their minds over studying, eh?" She awkwardly grins. "Hi. You- you don't mind if- if I study here, do you? I can go to another table if you want."