sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 300 users online including...
hermionesclone , optomproo , lorenepp2 , Helios Sunrider , Chelliephone

8 members
292 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era


Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2018, 05:31 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Golden Gates


*click for live version*

At the end of the long corridor of floos is a pair of magnificent Golden Gates that Ministry employees and visitors alike must pass through to gain entrance to the Atrium. Flanking these gates are heavy ruffling tapestries that animate between the Sign of the Deathly Hallows and Gellert Grindelwald himself Stationed behind a podium at the Ministry's entrance, and impossible to miss as you pass through the gates, is our wonderful Welcome Witch. The young woman is there not only to greet all that enter the Ministry, but also to assist visitors in any way she can. Between directing visitors and answering what ever questions they may have, the Welcome Witch can be found handing out smiley face stickers to match that warm smile of hers Sign of the Deathly Hallows stickers to all who pass through. Beside her is a sign-in sheet that all visitors wishing to enter must sign and get a pass before heading inside the Ministry proper. Naturally all Ministry employees don't need to do this, they have their respective department badges after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sign-in form
Name :
Purpose of visit :
Just past the Golden Gates there is a desk and an alarming looking machine. There is always a security officer and a wand-weigher located here, ready to inspect and register the wands of visitors and employees alike. Purely precautionary measures. Nothing to be concerned with...unless your purpose of visit is of the dark variety.

The machine itself are large and bulky and made of brass. There are tubes and dials, meters and whistles and upon presenting your wand to the wand-weigher, it will be checked by this machine and registered to you. The Ministry is charmed so that if a wand is fired, some information can be gathered about who might have been responsible. It isn't an exact art.

On the bright side if you lose your wand or someone else takes it, the wand-weigher can find out.

Quote:
OOC
Your character should pass through here before entering the Ministry proper. This is where visitors are encouraged to Roleplay! Our Welcome Witch is a non-playable character who is very efficient and what she does. Once you have signed in, feel free to post on through to the appropriate area of the Ministry, (just make sure you start by coming through here, pick up a visitors pass, and be willing to accept the consequences if its a restricted area!)
Old 03-05-2019, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

The morning rush at the ministry entrance had slowed but there were a few stragglers every once and a while for those with later start times or meetings. Simon had decided to check on things as he passed through on his way to the rest of the lower levels. Perhaps a meet-up with a certain astronomer if the man in question had the time. He did need to make sure there was no trouble there of all places this time around. Mysteries, creatures and environmental could have the most impact should drama errupt.

All seemed to be well as he watched from the sidelines, not encroaching much on his employees handling the various tasks at hands. Simon was pleased to see the newest wand weigher appeared to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. The security man nodded a polite greeting to those that passed and answering any questions that fell under his area or at least directed at him specifically.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,229

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The week had gotten the better of her in ways she wasn’t used to. Meetings—not the short kind that MLE-ers tended to gravitate towards. When it wasn’t meetings it was inspections and division updates. Evaluations. A matter down in the courtroom in the middle of the week that ate away her entire day in ways less desirable than tracking and taking down a dark wizard used to.

It’d been a slow week, a painful week.

It was almost over, though. Before the day could overcome her again, Alexa made a beeline for the atrium in search of her head of security. Didn’t take too long to spot him—which saved on a ton of time and she nodded a greeting as she approached.

“Got a new one for you, on a temporary basis.” He had new recruits already but this one wasn’t going through all the channels. “Burton’s back from medical leave. Ducked out before she could finish her YATI training so she’s finishing up with a ton more time on her hands than the other YATI will have. I’m assigning her to you for now.”

Might as well cut to the chase. There was no use pretending they weren’t both busy people.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 03-07-2019, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Simon caught Alexa’s approach out of the corner of his gaze, turning at the younger woman as she spoke. “Very well…” he said with a nod of his own. He already had a bunch of new faces, what was one more? At least a third year YATI wasn’t quite as fresh to handle besides the young age.

“Was there anything in particular you wanted me to handle with her?” A reasonable question. He’d had a fair share of trainees and even full aurors have to shadow or work with him, Alexa included, for various reasons, the purposes weren’t all the same. Some for disciplinary reasons…some to prove security, and he by extension wasn’t useless. Some just to impart knowledge. He was a former YATI and auror himself after all.

Just as long as he didn’t have to be tied by the wrist to Burton like the cult-minded department head had made him be.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 08:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,229

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Security, apprehension, patrols, that sort of thing." She answered, not missing a beat. Simon had always been a sharp and efficient man. Showing up to talk with him without first thinking it through would have been a waste of both their times. "In full disclosure, she's still got to finish up her final YATI year. Some modules have already been done, others have not. This leaves her with a lot more time on her hands than the other YATI in the ranks. I'll not have her left idle and growing dull."

Any knowledge he could impart on the patrols would be appreciated too. All of it would be. "She's been out for a while. My concern is her skills have grown somewhat dull in all the time away. Need her back in a regular work routine, not a show up for half the day then disappear to do Merlin knows what three days a week time deal." If he caught her drift. That was far too idle for the woman's liking.

"You can put her in with the others running security, vary the task by the week or however you see fit." It was up to him. There was no need to micromanage. Simon knew what he was doing.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,234

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

So basically, all standard security operating procedures, even though they didn’t really do all that much apprehension on a regular basis. Patrols helped not only finding potential problems but served as a deterrent for possible trouble. That and a lot of issues came from spells failing or wearing down not necessarily involving people. Simon simply nodded in acknowledgement, listening attentively to make sure all details were covered and stored. Taking mental notes for plans to share with Miss Burton once they were together.

Idle hands could certainly cause trouble.

“She almost has the issue Josh and I had,” the security man mused, remembering those years. Though their department heads hadn’t been so up on it. A point for the woman before him. “But then it made finishing the law degree easier,” he added with a shrug. Still, he wished he hadn’t been held back in his training and had to deal with trouble in the department in the form of Legend and others because of it.

“She won’t be free enough to disappear,” Simon assured Alexa. He had his hands full with the upcoming World Cup and could certainly use the extra man so it was a win-win for all involved. And technically a mix of auror and security duties right there. “And be an asset to the department.” He wouldn’t let the young trainee down if he could help it. Or even if he couldn’t.
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 08-28-2019, 03:40 AM   #7 (permalink)


DMT & DMLE
Firecrab
 
Fireheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Naboo
Posts: 776

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures
Default

Grae found herself starting to guess which students would end up passing their apparition license exams as she strolled into the Atrium, her black heels clicking melodically on the floor. Surprisingly, she had faith in most of the participants she had seen in the classroom this morning. They all seemed fairly confident, and it's no secret that confidence is key to successful apparition.

Nodding hello to the Welcome Witch, Grae chose a spot directly underneath the Golden Gates. She couldn't wait to see the excited looks on the students' faces when they apparated into the Atrium and passed their examinations. The young witch crossed her arms, tapping her fingers against her elbows, as she waited for the first of the examinees to show up.
Fireheart is offline  
Old 08-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Bones
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default Final Apparition destination
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

After getting her form signed from the guy at the plant cafe, Natalie closed her eyes, gathered her focus, and popped herself into the Atrium for the final destination and final test. When she arrived, the former Slytherin wobbled slightly upon landing, but was otherwise successful.

Signed form in hand, Natalie looked down at herself and examined her limbs again to make sure she had arrived in one piece before grinning proudly to herself. Then she looked up and around to see who else had made it. She went to the right place, right?
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 08-31-2019, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod




MO & DMLE
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Default Apparition test \o/
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

POP.

A wild Kaiser appeared.

He was never going to get used to the sensation of apparition, was he? It was just so... uncomfortable, and it almost put him off of the whole thing entirely, were it not for the fact that it was just so convenient to blink out of existence in one place and appear somewhere else in the next instance.

Kaiser took a moment to collect himself and get his bearings once again. He had managed to be slightly more precise with his 'landing' than he had been up on level one, which he put down to the fact that he was familiar with this part of the building, even if that was because he'd only seen it once. No more than ten feet from the golden gates; he considered that a success.

Unless... - Kaiser did a quick cursory check of his eyebrows once again - okay. They were still there, as was everything else, as far as he could tell. Was that a pass, then?

Cool.

Wandering over to stand in the general vicinity of that one girl who had made it down here, someone he vaguely recognised as his own house prefect at Hogwarts a year or so ago (and who had also apparently made it in one piece), Kaiser looked expectantly towards the ministry witch who he had seen up in the apparition classroom.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 08-31-2019, 04:54 AM   #10 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,041

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Apparition Test
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Daisy appeared with a POP and paused for a few moments, checking to make sure that 100% of her had made the journey from Level One to where she was now. Daisy was right as rain which thrilled her to bits but she was going to wait until she had officially obtained her licence before celebrating in any way.

She headed over to where the others were and gave them each a smile.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 09-01-2019, 04:54 AM   #11 (permalink)


DMT & DMLE
Firecrab
 
Fireheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Naboo
Posts: 776

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
After getting her form signed from the guy at the plant cafe, Natalie closed her eyes, gathered her focus, and popped herself into the Atrium for the final destination and final test. When she arrived, the former Slytherin wobbled slightly upon landing, but was otherwise successful.

Signed form in hand, Natalie looked down at herself and examined her limbs again to make sure she had arrived in one piece before grinning proudly to herself. Then she looked up and around to see who else had made it. She went to the right place, right?
She didn't have much time to ponder who would be showing up first, because only few moments after Grae had arrived in the Atrium, an examinee popped up. The girl looked a bit discombobulated upon her appearance at the Golden Gates, but overall, the apparition was smooth. And the student was all in one piece, which was undoubtedly the most important part of the exam. Grae uncrossed her arms and gave the girl a sincere smile. "Congratulations!" she said warmly, extending her palm to take the girl's form. "And the first of the group to arrive! Very impressive." Taking her quill out of her jacket pocket, Grae scribbled 'pass' on the apparition form under the practical section. Now to wait for the others to arrive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
POP.

A wild Kaiser appeared.

He was never going to get used to the sensation of apparition, was he? It was just so... uncomfortable, and it almost put him off of the whole thing entirely, were it not for the fact that it was just so convenient to blink out of existence in one place and appear somewhere else in the next instance.

Kaiser took a moment to collect himself and get his bearings once again. He had managed to be slightly more precise with his 'landing' than he had been up on level one, which he put down to the fact that he was familiar with this part of the building, even if that was because he'd only seen it once. No more than ten feet from the golden gates; he considered that a success.

Unless... - Kaiser did a quick cursory check of his eyebrows once again - okay. They were still there, as was everything else, as far as he could tell. Was that a pass, then?

Cool.

Wandering over to stand in the general vicinity of that one girl who had made it down here, someone he vaguely recognised as his own house prefect at Hogwarts a year or so ago (and who had also apparently made it in one piece), Kaiser looked expectantly towards the ministry witch who he had seen up in the apparition classroom.
For some reason, she was not surprised that this boy was one of the first to arrive, either. Even though he seemed a bit standoffish during the lesson, Grae suspected that he would have a firm handle on apparition. And her suspicion proved to be true, as he appeared in the Atrium with a pop. "Well done!" She gave him a friendly smile as well, looking him over quickly to make sure that all the limbs were still present. "I'll take your form!" With an elegant swish of her quill, she marked off his successful apparition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy appeared with a POP and paused for a few moments, checking to make sure that 100% of her had made the journey from Level One to where she was now. Daisy was right as rain which thrilled her to bits but she was going to wait until she had officially obtained her licence before celebrating in any way.

She headed over to where the others were and gave them each a smile.
Just as Grae picked up her quill again, a third examinee popped into the Atrium. This one looked pretty cheerful, and rightly so. By the looks of it, she had succeeded at her practical apparition test. "Welcome!" Grae gave her a smile in return. "Everything feel okay?" No splinching, by the looks of it. Noting the girl's successful job on her form, Grae turned to the other examinees.

"Again, congratulations! Apparition is no small feat, and you've all passed your practical. Well done!" She gave them a genuine smile, tucking her quill back into her blazer. "However, before the Ministry can issue you a license, you must first pass a written examination. Nothing too intense, just a short essay to make sure you understand the fundamentals of apparition." Motioning to a small room off to the side of the Atrium, she continued, "You may take your written exam in the annex. Your final results will be owled to you shortly afterward. Best of luck!"


OOC: Yay! Congratulations - you are so close to getting your apparition license! To complete the written exam, please RP your character answering this short essay question: What are the 3 D's of apparition and how does each one relate to that form of magical travel? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM emjay! Have fun!!
Fireheart is offline  
Old 09-01-2019, 06:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



DIMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 9,917

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Student Character:
Heathcliff E. Jones
Seventh Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Hector E. Velez
International Cooperation
Default Apparition test
1/2 of Roston ~ Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina reappeared with a pop, her signed form in hand. This time she didn't have to wonder if she'd made it to the right place. She recognized the gates from when she entered through them earlier in the day, and if that wasn't enough of a clue, she saw a few other people from the apparition class. She was nearly bursting with pride and anticipation at this point! That apparition license was practically hers, she could feel it!

Now there was just the matter of making sure she hadn't splinched herself. She didn't think she had - at least, she didn't feel splinched. In fact, she didn’t particularly feel anything different, not even the slight queasiness that accompanied her earlier attempts at apparition. Must mean she was getting used to it. Just in case, she gave herself a quick once-over, feeling that all her arms,legs, fingers,and toes were intact. Her hair, nails, and eyebrows were still there too and, she was pleased to see, still the same length they had been when she started. Satisfied that she’d succeeded, Tina approached the Ministry employee to get her form marked, just in time to overhear the instructions about the written exam. Could she proceed to the written portion too, please? She wanted to get her license as soon as possible!
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 09-01-2019, 08:33 AM   #13 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,041

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Apparition Written Exam
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

When asked if everything felt okay, Daisy gave a nod and replied with, "Everything is still there, thankfully." The young woman then headed for the annex to complete her written exam. She sat down at one of the desks and began to write on a piece of parchment.

Text Cut: Apparition Written Exam

Daisy Eurus Swann

Destination, Determination and Deliberation are collectively known as the Three D's of Apparition. As with any journey, it is important that the final destination is known so you can plan your journey and not get lost. Showing determination in achieving your apparating goal allows for confidence, resulting in reaching your destination. Deliberation is vital because it is part of planning. To not carefully plan can lead to disasters ranging from the small such as getting lost/apparating in the wrong location to the severe such as the splinching of limbs.

In summary, in order to successfully apparate, the Three D's of Apparition need to be used collectively.


Daisy bit her lip as she read over what she had written. Hopefully, what she had written would suffice.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 09-01-2019, 03:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod




MO & DMLE
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

"Thank you," Kaiser said to the ministry official as he held out his form for her to take, before shoving his hands into his pockets. So, it seemed like the practical part was all done and over with - and, apparently, passed for real - but that left the written portion. While not lacking in confidence, Kaiser wished they could skip this part altogether. After all, they'd shown they could physically apparate, and he felt that should be enough.

Then again, he generally felt that way about most things at school too. Like, why be required to write an essay about a spell or a potion if you could manage to produce it without trouble?

But what Kaiser wanted and what was actually required were two different things, so he supposed he'd do the written exam. He headed over to the annex, took a seat at one of the desks, turned over the parchment, and read through the essay question.

Okay, well, that wasn't too terrible. He would just, as usual, need to give his answer an extra read through or two once he was done to make sure he'd got the English as close to perfect as he could get it. Picking up a quill, Kaiser got started.

SPOILER!!: Written Examination
What are the 3 D's of apparition and how does each one relate to that form of magical travel?
The three Ds and their relation to apparition are:

Destination - Having a destination in mind is important to apparate, as you are likely to be apparating only if you have somewhere you want to go. If you are not focused on your destination, you may end up in the wrong place.

Determination - The person apparating must be determined in what they are doing, like with any kind of spell. Being hesitant or not determined or half-hearted would probably mean being unsuccessful or splinching.

Deliberation - You are not supposed to rush apparition, but be careful and deliberate. Rushing it will cause mistakes like splinching.


There. Kaiser was pretty sure that was as good as his answer was going to get. He was a little frustrated that he couldn't think of exactly the right English words for what he was trying to convey at some points, like in the part about determination, but decided to just relax and see what happened rather than get all stressed out over it.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 07-28-2020, 10:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default for DaniDiAwesome
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Fletcher had suggested that Kodee meet him here by the golden gates for their extended luncheon today, which was part business and mostly pleasure. He was waiting to see if the manboy was still acting like a kicked cruppy after their talk yesterday, or if he could attempt to get to know him better. Guess he'd find out at lunch today. He'd picked out a real nice spot in town...
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 07-29-2020, 11:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,229

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

No kicked cruppies around here, just a man!boy and his repaired pride... until the next time Fletcher said something to knock him down several pegs. It would happen, no doubt there. This was all a matter of when. When he would next forget his place and speak out of turn, when he would next forget about coffee or get distracted in a coffee run. Just when.

Kodee was dressed in the only blazer he currently owned and had a spring in as he made his way to the golden gates. It hadn’t been a busy morning meaning he had a loooot of time to get into things and talk people’s ears off. By the time he was ready for lunch, the boy was practically buzzing with energy—and look, he brought his notepad, ready to take NOTES.

Who said he didn’t learn?

Kodee came to a stop by his boss, likely giving the man a better look at some of the already fading bruises about his face that were not there just the day before.

They’d been good fights. He won most of them and was now satisfied in his masculinity. “Where to, Bossman? I can get us there in a—“ Wait, did that count as speaking when he wasn’t spoken to? Kodee cut himself off mid-sentence, simply standing and waiting to be addressed.

Man was he sore. It was awesome.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-03-2020, 04:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
No kicked cruppies around here, just a man!boy and his repaired pride... until the next time Fletcher said something to knock him down several pegs. It would happen, no doubt there. This was all a matter of when. When he would next forget his place and speak out of turn, when he would next forget about coffee or get distracted in a coffee run. Just when.

Kodee was dressed in the only blazer he currently owned and had a spring in as he made his way to the golden gates. It hadn’t been a busy morning meaning he had a loooot of time to get into things and talk people’s ears off. By the time he was ready for lunch, the boy was practically buzzing with energy—and look, he brought his notepad, ready to take NOTES.

Who said he didn’t learn?

Kodee came to a stop by his boss, likely giving the man a better look at some of the already fading bruises about his face that were not there just the day before.

They’d been good fights. He won most of them and was now satisfied in his masculinity. “Where to, Bossman? I can get us there in a—“ Wait, did that count as speaking when he wasn’t spoken to? Kodee cut himself off mid-sentence, simply standing and waiting to be addressed.

Man was he sore. It was awesome.
Fletcher's eyebrows went up juuuuuuuust slightly as Kodee appeared, dressed well it seemed, and with the notepad in hand. He waited just a beat for the boy to trail off, and then offered him a smile, in spite of the apparent... injuries to the lad's face. He'd ask about those in a sec.

"No worries, Kodee, we're on lunch now. So you can put the notepad away." For now. He clapped him on the shoulder jovially and started off, striding away toward the exit and expecting Kodee to keep up. "We're walking and talking today, alright?" Even if they were dressed in their fancy pants. "Why don't you start by telling me what you like to do in your free time, outside of work?"

One never knew what secret talents or abilities an assistant was hiding. Maybe Kodee had some skills that hadn't come up on his Ministry application, eh?
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 08-07-2020, 10:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,229

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Fletcher's eyebrows went up juuuuuuuust slightly as Kodee appeared, dressed well it seemed, and with the notepad in hand. He waited just a beat for the boy to trail off, and then offered him a smile, in spite of the apparent... injuries to the lad's face. He'd ask about those in a sec.

"No worries, Kodee, we're on lunch now. So you can put the notepad away." For now. He clapped him on the shoulder jovially and started off, striding away toward the exit and expecting Kodee to keep up. "We're walking and talking today, alright?" Even if they were dressed in their fancy pants. "Why don't you start by telling me what you like to do in your free time, outside of work?"

One never knew what secret talents or abilities an assistant was hiding. Maybe Kodee had some skills that hadn't come up on his Ministry application, eh?
Wait what? This really was just lunch? What? Not a meeting while the boss man ate? Was this the point where he started feeling awkwar--oh no, that point was now with being asked what he liked. BOY WAS THAT LIST LONG but he wasn't sure how much of said list could be reeled off.

Time for boundary testing? Probaaaably not, no. Not if he wanted to keep his job and prove that he was a good person to have working for him. It took a second but Kodee fell in step with Fletcher. In the first few silent seconds, the boy tried to figure out which likes were shareable, which could be fixed up a bit then shared and which were best left unsaid.

"I guess...I like skateboarding. Used to get into a few competitions while I was back at school. Kenzie got me a skateboard one year and these blokes stole it. Can you believe that? Chased 'em, didn't care they were bigger. The police showed up, it was a proper fight. She was worried but I probably could've taken all five. Nuri showed up though so I didn't have to. He's my brother. He actually taught me--he's great, name's Nuri. He's married, y'know. Has a kid--that part's not so impressive but he adores the little guy--I mean don't get me wrong, I do, too but babies, y'know?? Oh MERLIN, when I was back at Hogwarts," Did he mentioned he talked a lot and was easily side tracked? Had that ever come up? Fletcher may have noticed by now. "We had to take care of the little snot bags. Mine wouldn't stop crying. It was the worst. Kenzie didn't wanna but I signed her up anyway. Got a decent grade mostly because she didn't want it bringing hers down, what a relief, having a smart girlfriend who actually cares amiright?" And a light jab to the guy's side. He got it, he definitely did. "Any way, babies suck is probably what I was trying to get at there."

Pause.

"What was the question?" His ADHD often got the better of him in conversations.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 12-22-2020, 04:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod




MO & DMLE
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Default for BanaBatGoyle
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Kaiser was not exactly at the Golden Gates, rather just somewhere near them. With all the comings and goings of guests, and the fact that it was used as a meeting point for employees, it was the best place for people-watching, which was an activity he still divulged in from time to time. Not a habit easily dropped, and something he often defaulted to during his lunch hour.

Also not something easily dropped? Feeling like he was being... criticised or judged for being up to no good, even when he knew he wasn't actually ~up to~ anything. Something about security gates, that was what did it, he was sure. Even though he was very good friends with one of the security personnel, it didn't make a blind bit of difference.

So, every now and then while Kaiser stood leaning up against the wall, some distance from the gates, hands in pockets (his go-to 'not doing anything' pose), he would be seized by sudden doubt. Should he move along? Go look definitely-not-shifty someplace else? This was one of those moments. Kaiser pushed away from the wall, looked from the gates to the vastness of the Atrium proper, and... dithered.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 12-23-2020, 12:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default FelixirOfLife... had to go w/Fletcher b/c Davie doesn't talk to strangers :3
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Kaiser was not exactly at the Golden Gates, rather just somewhere near them. With all the comings and goings of guests, and the fact that it was used as a meeting point for employees, it was the best place for people-watching, which was an activity he still divulged in from time to time. Not a habit easily dropped, and something he often defaulted to during his lunch hour.

Also not something easily dropped? Feeling like he was being... criticised or judged for being up to no good, even when he knew he wasn't actually ~up to~ anything. Something about security gates, that was what did it, he was sure. Even though he was very good friends with one of the security personnel, it didn't make a blind bit of difference.

So, every now and then while Kaiser stood leaning up against the wall, some distance from the gates, hands in pockets (his go-to 'not doing anything' pose), he would be seized by sudden doubt. Should he move along? Go look definitely-not-shifty someplace else? This was one of those moments. Kaiser pushed away from the wall, looked from the gates to the vastness of the Atrium proper, and... dithered.
Fletcher was passing through the atrium, having opted to grab his own sandwich today from some cart outside the Ministry. He had too many things to do and was too hungry to bother hunting down Alphonsine or worse, Kodee, to get him some food. Sandwich in one hand, a stack of memos in the other, he was squinting and reading (having refused to purchase readers up to this point) as he passed by a certain.... lurking youth.

"Kaiser!" he boomed as he doubled back to the Scribe's side, gesturing with his sandwich to the boy. "Look, it's you!"

Har har, a classic dad joke if there ever was one. Fletcher grinned proudly and held out the memos to Kaiser. "Could you hold these for a sec? You're not on break, are you? I won't take away your lunchtime lurking if you are." But if he wasn't on break, then Fletcher was certainly going to borrow him for a bit. He seldom could steal away the lad from Charles so this was what one might call a golden opportunity.... at the golden gates.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 06:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod




MO & DMLE
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Default sweet dad joke, nerd
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Fletcher was passing through the atrium, having opted to grab his own sandwich today from some cart outside the Ministry. He had too many things to do and was too hungry to bother hunting down Alphonsine or worse, Kodee, to get him some food. Sandwich in one hand, a stack of memos in the other, he was squinting and reading (having refused to purchase readers up to this point) as he passed by a certain.... lurking youth.

"Kaiser!" he boomed as he doubled back to the Scribe's side, gesturing with his sandwich to the boy. "Look, it's you!"

Har har, a classic dad joke if there ever was one. Fletcher grinned proudly and held out the memos to Kaiser. "Could you hold these for a sec? You're not on break, are you? I won't take away your lunchtime lurking if you are." But if he wasn't on break, then Fletcher was certainly going to borrow him for a bit. He seldom could steal away the lad from Charles so this was what one might call a golden opportunity.... at the golden gates.
Let it be known that Kaiser - even with all said and done - was not a jumpy person. Generally speaking, not a jumpy person at all. Exceptions were made for... booming. Kaiser had been aware of Fletcher in the general vicinity (people watching, it sort of entailed watching nearby people) but... well, everyone had off days.

So he'd started, just a bit, and quickly attempted to recover. Funny how the initial follow-up to surprise was pretending no surprise had occurred. "Mr. Fletch-"

Sandwich. He was being called a-

... Oh. Right. The... right.

Kaiser gave a short laugh - a that-was-terrible-and-we-both-know-it-but-it's-sort-of-funny-in-spite-of-that kind of laugh - and held out a hand to take hold of the memos. "Sure." Lurking? Kaiser? ... Well, yeah. "I try to keep the lurking separate to my work...ing." Oof. Unintentional rhyming, no thank you. "So I am on break, but..." He tilted his arm, hitched his sleeve up just enough to take a quick look at his watch. "... only for the next... ahh... six minutes. Or so."

Perfect opportunity for Kaiser stealing, if only anyone out there were interested in such a thing.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 05:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default well Fletch IS a dad and I AM a nerd so *mumbles about shoes*
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Let it be known that Kaiser - even with all said and done - was not a jumpy person. Generally speaking, not a jumpy person at all. Exceptions were made for... booming. Kaiser had been aware of Fletcher in the general vicinity (people watching, it sort of entailed watching nearby people) but... well, everyone had off days.

So he'd started, just a bit, and quickly attempted to recover. Funny how the initial follow-up to surprise was pretending no surprise had occurred. "Mr. Fletch-"

Sandwich. He was being called a-

... Oh. Right. The... right.

Kaiser gave a short laugh - a that-was-terrible-and-we-both-know-it-but-it's-sort-of-funny-in-spite-of-that kind of laugh - and held out a hand to take hold of the memos. "Sure." Lurking? Kaiser? ... Well, yeah. "I try to keep the lurking separate to my work...ing." Oof. Unintentional rhyming, no thank you. "So I am on break, but..." He tilted his arm, hitched his sleeve up just enough to take a quick look at his watch. "... only for the next... ahh... six minutes. Or so."

Perfect opportunity for Kaiser stealing, if only anyone out there were interested in such a thing.
It was noted that Kaiser was no Finneas Schmoe when it came to nerves of jell-o consistency. However, Fletcher COULD be a loud!puff when the opportunity arose and this had just been one of those opportunities.

So he grinned at the lad, a close-mouthed grin of sorts since he'd just taken a large bite of his Kaiser sandwich. At least he liked the joke, right, and now was dropping couplets like the next Shakespeare in the Square! er.... Atrium! Fletcher approved!

"Right, well, we can walk and talk, or lurk and work, up to you," Fletcher shrugged and eyed the young assistant up and down. "Did you get something to eat? Don't want to starve ya." Or have anyone accusing him of not taking care of his employees, hem hem. There were certainly a lot more watchful eyes in the Ministry these days. But was Fletcher just going to waste these last six minutes of the PA's break on careless chitter-chatter? Maaaaaaaaybe.

Back to Kaiser (the human, not the bun). "Food court's always open, if you want me to treat you to something." Something without owl feathers or fecal matter on it, preferably.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 01-06-2021, 04:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod




MO & DMLE
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Default the shoe doesn't fall far from the tree, yes, i get u
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
It was noted that Kaiser was no Finneas Schmoe when it came to nerves of jell-o consistency. However, Fletcher COULD be a loud!puff when the opportunity arose and this had just been one of those opportunities.

So he grinned at the lad, a close-mouthed grin of sorts since he'd just taken a large bite of his Kaiser sandwich. At least he liked the joke, right, and now was dropping couplets like the next Shakespeare in the Square! er.... Atrium! Fletcher approved!

"Right, well, we can walk and talk, or lurk and work, up to you," Fletcher shrugged and eyed the young assistant up and down. "Did you get something to eat? Don't want to starve ya." Or have anyone accusing him of not taking care of his employees, hem hem. There were certainly a lot more watchful eyes in the Ministry these days. But was Fletcher just going to waste these last six minutes of the PA's break on careless chitter-chatter? Maaaaaaaaybe.

Back to Kaiser (the human, not the bun). "Food court's always open, if you want me to treat you to something." Something without owl feathers or fecal matter on it, preferably.
The lurking joke was all well and good - all fun and games - all... something and... something else - but there was also that nagging voice in the back of Kaiser's head that warned him not to play into it too much. Even though he knew - well, guessed - that Fletcher might not really believe it of him, even after all these years Kaiser still made a decent effort to avoid seeming like he was up... to something.

"Walking and talking sounds good to me," Kaiser replied, automatically tugging his sleeve cuffs down, to avoid sticking his hands in his pockets. "Ahh, no thank you, sir, I've eaten." Eaten a bit, and couldn't quite bring himself to accept a 'treat', in any shape or form, not least from his boss. Not unless Kaiser himself felt he deserved one, which wasn't totally unheard of. Just sort of... cryptid status. "I am a machine re-oiled and well-fuelled."

Or maybe scratch that, and reverse it. Or rearrange it a bit.

Polyglot though he might be, those sayings and metaphors were still like to trip him up from time to time. Wordplay could be a nightmare.

Anyway. Yes. Walk and talk. Talk and walk. Kaiser (the human, not the bun) was on board.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 01-06-2021, 06:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,005

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default okAY directing us to another dimension (pt. 1 of 2)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
The lurking joke was all well and good - all fun and games - all... something and... something else - but there was also that nagging voice in the back of Kaiser's head that warned him not to play into it too much. Even though he knew - well, guessed - that Fletcher might not really believe it of him, even after all these years Kaiser still made a decent effort to avoid seeming like he was up... to something.

"Walking and talking sounds good to me," Kaiser replied, automatically tugging his sleeve cuffs down, to avoid sticking his hands in his pockets. "Ahh, no thank you, sir, I've eaten." Eaten a bit, and couldn't quite bring himself to accept a 'treat', in any shape or form, not least from his boss. Not unless Kaiser himself felt he deserved one, which wasn't totally unheard of. Just sort of... cryptid status. "I am a machine re-oiled and well-fuelled."

Or maybe scratch that, and reverse it. Or rearrange it a bit.

Polyglot though he might be, those sayings and metaphors were still like to trip him up from time to time. Wordplay could be a nightmare.

Anyway. Yes. Walk and talk. Talk and walk. Kaiser (the human, not the bun) was on board.
Ah, a machine. "I could use more like you," Fletcher murmured, finishing up his sandwich in few quick bites and tossing the wrapper in a trash bin as they passed by. He led the way, walking slightly ahead of Kaiser, toward the stairs, and grabbed the door for the Minister's assistant.

"After you." Clearly Fletcher wanted a more... quiet space for their walking and talking.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog
 
Simone Krafft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 137
Default

Simone had been in a great mood as she headed into work this morning. Everything was working out well and she only had to use force twice to get things to go her way. It seemed the day was going to be a great one until she had headed down to meet Alphonsine for coffee. She had heard the blast and made it close enough to hear the minister she didn't have to see Alphonsine to know she had been captured and the minster was now compromised.

Spinning on her heal she took off out of the minister's office and headed straight for the floo. Once down near the gates she slowed her pace, she had just a few minutes before the entire ministry knew what was going on. The others would be on their own, she needed to get to the next steps. She needed to get out of this building.

Giving a few small waves of greeting Simone casually walked into a fireplace and took the floo out of there.
__________________
Simone Krafft is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214