Thread: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 11:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

No kicked cruppies around here, just a man!boy and his repaired pride... until the next time Fletcher said something to knock him down several pegs. It would happen, no doubt there. This was all a matter of when. When he would next forget his place and speak out of turn, when he would next forget about coffee or get distracted in a coffee run. Just when.

Kodee was dressed in the only blazer he currently owned and had a spring in as he made his way to the golden gates. It hadn’t been a busy morning meaning he had a loooot of time to get into things and talk people’s ears off. By the time he was ready for lunch, the boy was practically buzzing with energy—and look, he brought his notepad, ready to take NOTES.

Who said he didn’t learn?

Kodee came to a stop by his boss, likely giving the man a better look at some of the already fading bruises about his face that were not there just the day before.

They’d been good fights. He won most of them and was now satisfied in his masculinity. “Where to, Bossman? I can get us there in a—“ Wait, did that count as speaking when he wasn’t spoken to? Kodee cut himself off mid-sentence, simply standing and waiting to be addressed.

Man was he sore. It was awesome.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.