sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2640 users online including...
aRogueOne , JamesQuofe , Lloydsloli

4 members
2636 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: VenusAngel21
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 5,969
Posted By VenusAngel21
I bet it has something to do with water.

I bet it has something to do with water.
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 10-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Replies: 268
Views: 33,911
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I think it's Dumbledore, his only weakness is...

I think it's Dumbledore, his only weakness is trusting people too much. :sorcerer:
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-28-2005, 01:03 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,292
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I think Dumbledore is dead, but it was planned.

I think Dumbledore is dead, but it was planned.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 7,854
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I love that trailer just some things shocked me. ...

I love that trailer just some things shocked me.

I thought Madam Maxime was a huge dark skin woman, I always picture her overweight dark skin and eyes. I'm glad they are leaving the romance in...
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 3,687
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin It sounds cool.

It sounds cool.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,497
Posted By VenusAngel21
I used to think Harry got loving from Cho Chang....

I used to think Harry got loving from Cho Chang. I think Ginny is the only person who Harry had done anything with. :toilet:
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,110
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin Mad-Eye Moody looks like my sister's ex husband. ...

Mad-Eye Moody looks like my sister's ex husband. :wizard: I love the pictures.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,583
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I'm still having a hangover, just can't get over...

I'm still having a hangover, just can't get over how good HBP is. I do like the Snape and Lily theory I feel it's very possible. Snape and Lily are both good at potions. :ballcap:
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,456
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin Cool beans! I like it. :sorcerer:

Cool beans! I like it. :sorcerer:
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 7,312
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I truly believe this now, this is almost like a...

I truly believe this now, this is almost like a book 7 spoiler. Now we know who R.A.B is.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-26-2005, 02:30 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,643
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin :bnadnce: It's so beautiful, I could cry. :wizard:

:bnadnce: It's so beautiful, I could cry. :wizard:
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,774
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin The prince has been dethroned. Well couldn't be...

The prince has been dethroned. Well couldn't be number one forever. :whip: I think HBP was a wonderful book. :wizard:
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-25-2005, 01:07 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,070
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin :sorcerer: This is an amusing post, I wouldn't...

:sorcerer: This is an amusing post, I wouldn't turn down Harry Potter if I could help it.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,980
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I don't really like it. :bye:

I don't really like it. :bye:
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 4,394
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I don't think a pg-13 rating will make the movie...

I don't think a pg-13 rating will make the movie flop, I think more people will go and see it. I found out that most people who don't read the book think Harry Potter is for little kids. I think...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,993
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I think the shocking thing we find out about Lily...

I think the shocking thing we find out about Lily will relate to to why Voldemort let her live.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,645
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin Harry Potter is the most beautiful book ever...

Harry Potter is the most beautiful book ever written. :flower:
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,539
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I wonder what kind of trouble Percy is going to...

I wonder what kind of trouble Percy is going to get into. I hope Percy turns good in the end, I used to really like his character. I'm happy Chris Rankin is a fan of Harry Potter. :ballcap:
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,749
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I don't know if it's true, I'm glad she wants to...

I don't know if it's true, I'm glad she wants to keep her kids safe, if it is true.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,227
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I order my book from Barnes And Noble. I wish I...

I order my book from Barnes And Noble. I wish I didn't now. I don't know if I will get it on Saturday.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,386
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I think they should be allowed to keep the books....

I think they should be allowed to keep the books. They payed for it. But I guess it's not fair, because they could spoil the HBP for everyone before it even comes out.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,211
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin Cheers! for the winners! :chrleadr:

Cheers! for the winners! :chrleadr:
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,293
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I think the hands mean Dumbledore and Harry are...

I think the hands mean Dumbledore and Harry are working toghther. Also, I feel Harry might save Dumbledore's life. The ring is black, Maybe it's James's wedding ring. I did say Lily last time, but...
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,293
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin I actually think Dumbledore could be the HBP....

I actually think Dumbledore could be the HBP. He's on all the covers. It is Dumbledore and Harry locking hands, and I think the ring is Lily's old wedding ring.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,136
Posted By VenusAngel21
Slytherin He seems really down to earth and nice. ...

He seems really down to earth and nice.

It's sad that he has low self esteem though. :bye:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267