sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 531 users online including...
hermionesclone , Zoe , Chelliephone , Methrenhow , Samanthavq , FrankOmili , Josephfa

9 members
522 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > Grounds


Grounds Have a case of cabin castle fever? Best to take a break from all the stone corridors and go hang out by the lake, or explore the expansive school grounds. Don't forgive to send your regards to Bartholomew Henry!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2022, 12:45 AM
Wilber Winterbottom Wilber Winterbottom is offline
 
Default The Whomping Willow


Graphic credit: Felixir


The Whomping Willow is a valuable, and extremely violent, sentient magical tree. It has stood on the Hogwarts grounds since 1971, surviving several battles, a collision from a flying Ford Anglia, and thousands of reckless daredevil students. The violent flailing of its limbs serve a well-known purpose in protecting the hidden pathway beneath its roots, and though this passageway to the Shrieking Shack has fallen into disrepair, finding a way to touch the trick knot on the tree's trunk will still calm its movements. For a moment, anyway.

Students are reminded to maintain a safe and respectful distance from this tree, no matter how curious or reckless brave you're feeling. The Whomping Willow will not hesitate to attack anyone who comes within reach of its branches. Violent, magical trees are not exactly known for being easygoing, and nor are irritated groundskeepers happening upon children taking unnecessary risks. You have been warned.

OOC: Please do not RP for the Whomping Willow.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default Ally & Bry <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Ary had spent a great deal of the first Saturday back at Hogwarts helping Aunty Hady with the creatures. He had been mostly, not even chattering with the creatures as usual. He was sure that Aunty Hady noticed but he was grateful she hadn’t said anything. Naturally, Bry had been with him throughout it all and she had filled the silence with her own chatter which was fine with him. After they were done, he had suggested that he and Bry grab lunch. He had further suggested that they take said lunch outdoors where they could finally get started on their homework. Not being a picky eater, he’d simply made himself a quick sandwich and grabbed a flask of pumpkin juice.

Now, here he was in the {safe} vicinity of the Whomping Willow, not even really taking in the view and the fine day that it was. “What do you want to get started with? History? Or… DADA… CoMC… Transfig…’’ Merlin, the professors had certainly gone all out with homework and essays! It was just adding to his stress. Nope, Ary was going to focus on his lunch instead. He sat cross legged, facing Bry and began unwrapping the chicken sandwich. “We’ll be fifty by the time we finish all that homework.” And he really was sort of panicking though Ary knew that wasn’t the real source of it.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default Ary! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Ary had spent a great deal of the first Saturday back at Hogwarts helping Aunty Hady with the creatures. He had been mostly, not even chattering with the creatures as usual. He was sure that Aunty Hady noticed but he was grateful she hadn’t said anything. Naturally, Bry had been with him throughout it all and she had filled the silence with her own chatter which was fine with him. After they were done, he had suggested that he and Bry grab lunch. He had further suggested that they take said lunch outdoors where they could finally get started on their homework. Not being a picky eater, he’d simply made himself a quick sandwich and grabbed a flask of pumpkin juice.

Now, here he was in the {safe} vicinity of the Whomping Willow, not even really taking in the view and the fine day that it was. “What do you want to get started with? History? Or… DADA… CoMC… Transfig…’’ Merlin, the professors had certainly gone all out with homework and essays! It was just adding to his stress. Nope, Ary was going to focus on his lunch instead. He sat cross legged, facing Bry and began unwrapping the chicken sandwich. “We’ll be fifty by the time we finish all that homework.” And he really was sort of panicking though Ary knew that wasn’t the real source of it.
Saturdays were meant for fun. Not homework. She should've known that she would be tricked into getting it done today, it always happened this way BUUUUUUUUT the thirteen year old had placed her trust in Aryan when they had gone down to the barns. Happy she was to be helping out with the creatures, her chatter and laughter filling the barn like any other day. Had she been helping out as much as she had been climbing about the stables and up into the rafters, maybe. She had to make sure everything was safe!

The mention of lunch though had gotten her attention and she had been ready to head out with Ary at her side, leaving her mama to continue tending to things on her own. Sandwiches didn't bother Bry in the least but she did opt for some snacks too and some iced coffee, she was her mama's daughter after all.

Now this is where things went from a great Saturday to... what was he doing to her?! The blonde groaned LOUDLY as she sat cross legged, facing Ary, her knees touching his pretty much like normal for them. "Start with not a favorite then a favorite and keep that way until we finish?" Cause if she did the ones she really liked first she wouldn't be wanting to do the others at all! Oi! Nah-uh! She had much better things to do then let homework take her that long. "Breath's Ary, you're too smart for it to take that long." Now her on the other hand, that was a completely different story.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bry!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Saturdays were meant for fun. Not homework. She should've known that she would be tricked into getting it done today, it always happened this way BUUUUUUUUT the thirteen year old had placed her trust in Aryan when they had gone down to the barns. Happy she was to be helping out with the creatures, her chatter and laughter filling the barn like any other day. Had she been helping out as much as she had been climbing about the stables and up into the rafters, maybe. She had to make sure everything was safe!

The mention of lunch though had gotten her attention and she had been ready to head out with Ary at her side, leaving her mama to continue tending to things on her own. Sandwiches didn't bother Bry in the least but she did opt for some snacks too and some iced coffee, she was her mama's daughter after all.

Now this is where things went from a great Saturday to... what was he doing to her?! The blonde groaned LOUDLY as she sat cross legged, facing Ary, her knees touching his pretty much like normal for them. "Start with not a favorite then a favorite and keep that way until we finish?" Cause if she did the ones she really liked first she wouldn't be wanting to do the others at all! Oi! Nah-uh! She had much better things to do then let homework take her that long. "Breath's Ary, you're too smart for it to take that long." Now her on the other hand, that was a completely different story.

It was that energy level that Bry had kept up in the Barns that Ary hoped would help her to not pay attention to his moodiness. Or his withdrawal, whatever one wanted to refer to it as. The entire past week had seen him trying to be by himself but of course that was impossible when one had two extroverted, bubbly, chatty besties. The boy very much rather be hiding out somewhere but didn’t want Bry to think that he was neglecting her.

Whereas Bryony was her mama’s daughter, Aryan was his dad’s son so whenever a meal consisted of chicken, he would be partaking of his. Hence his choice in sandwich today. He peered over said sandwich now at his friend and one of his crushes. “Don’t want it to pile up on us, right?” Sometimes, or most of the times, this guy was tasked with keeping this girl in check. He took this unofficial duty very seriously whatever the situation may be. “Good idea. Gives us motivation to keep going. So CoMC’s last.” That much would always be true for both of them. “Herbology second to last… for me at least? I think I’ll need Drake’s help for that though.” Drake was the only reason he tried so hard at Herbology.

Ary really did need to breathe, didn’t he? It didn’t help that he was feeling a sense of overwhelmingness coming over him. And he certainly did not notice that a knee had started to bounce anxiously against Bry’s. “What’s that technique Professor Khanna taught us again? The one that helps us focus and be calm?” His brain was very much foggy right now so Ary could not really think straight.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 04:36 PM   #5 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default Ary! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Oh, dear sweet Aryan! Didn't this boy know that her insanely high energy level had NOTHING at all to do with whether or not she noticed his change in behavior. She had. With all the years she had known him (since he was a tiny baby!), she liked to think that she knew him incredibly well! How much more quiet he seemed to be recently, the way he slipped away more often to be on his own. She noticed.. she had noticed a lot of things. Bry has simply chosen not to mention it assuming that when Ary was ready to talk, he would. He always did.

Ahem! Yes, she was very much her mama's daughter in her love of iced coffee that seemed to have REALLY picked up several notches over the summer. But, she also was a lover of food. Chicken was yummy. "I guess not but this is really putting a damper on a lovely day.." Homework was always getting in the way like that. Sorry not sorry. It's not her fault that he's good at keeping her in line! So did she! Did he not know that she looked after him as well? Perhaps not in the same ways but.. she did. "Yup, we'll finish that one in no time at all." Their CoMC assignments never took them much time to complete. Bryony blinked at Ary. "Drake? Why?.. I can help you with that.." Had he forgotten that SHE was named after a plant too? Just because she preferred creatures didn't mean she didn't know Herbology.

That knee bouncing against hers, Bry noticed. Normally it was her that was nonstop moving about unable to sit still. "The yoga or the quiet meditation exercises?" Bryony asked quietly, tilting her head to the side as she eyed him questioningly.."Something the matters, Ary? You seem kinda off today.." He seemed not himself for awhile but she wasn't going to say that right now.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bry!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Oh, dear sweet Aryan! Didn't this boy know that her insanely high energy level had NOTHING at all to do with whether or not she noticed his change in behavior. She had. With all the years she had known him (since he was a tiny baby!), she liked to think that she knew him incredibly well! How much more quiet he seemed to be recently, the way he slipped away more often to be on his own. She noticed.. she had noticed a lot of things. Bry has simply chosen not to mention it assuming that when Ary was ready to talk, he would. He always did.

Ahem! Yes, she was very much her mama's daughter in her love of iced coffee that seemed to have REALLY picked up several notches over the summer. But, she also was a lover of food. Chicken was yummy. "I guess not but this is really putting a damper on a lovely day.." Homework was always getting in the way like that. Sorry not sorry. It's not her fault that he's good at keeping her in line! So did she! Did he not know that she looked after him as well? Perhaps not in the same ways but.. she did. "Yup, we'll finish that one in no time at all." Their CoMC assignments never took them much time to complete. Bryony blinked at Ary. "Drake? Why?.. I can help you with that.." Had he forgotten that SHE was named after a plant too? Just because she preferred creatures didn't mean she didn't know Herbology.

That knee bouncing against hers, Bry noticed. Normally it was her that was nonstop moving about unable to sit still. "The yoga or the quiet meditation exercises?" Bryony asked quietly, tilting her head to the side as she eyed him questioningly.."Something the matters, Ary? You seem kinda off today.." He seemed not himself for awhile but she wasn't going to say that right now.

It had been foolish on Ary’s part to assume that Bry hadn’t noticed his recent mood. That girl noticed everything when it came to him. He couldn’t say that he was grateful for this trait of hers this time around but it was what it was. As the months progressed, he had been toying around even more of the idea of letting her know what had been bothering him for a year now but he was afraid of her reactions. Moreso, he was afraid of hurting her.

In his opinion, the iced coffee just added to Bry’s energetic personality. One might have thought that Ary would have been unable to handle that but they were wrong. “It’s gonna put a damper on our evenings if we procrastinate,’’ he said reasonably. Yes, Ary knew she took care of him too, mainly in the form of not having extra loud tantrums that would make him go deaf. And no… he hadn’t forgotten that key fact about Bry. You know how tantrums were just mentioned? Aryan actually knew one was coming if he did not tread lightly. He stuck his gaze on his sandwich, plucking at bit of lettuce. “You can. It's just that Drake’s been teaching me a lot about Herbology.” He didn’t dare mention that Herbology was one of the things the two continuously bonded over. “Herbology’s Drake’s strongest subject, did you know? He’s brilliant at it.” Duck’s intelligence when it came to the subject always impressed him.

“Whatever it was.” But it came to him in that moment. It had something to do with focusing on an object while taking slow, deep breaths. Ary didn’t think he could focus on an object so he turned his attention to his breathing. Deep breath in, hold, breathe out. Repeat, repeat, repeat. And just like that, he felt a tad better, a tad calm. “Just processing some thoughts that have been confusing to me.” Ary was going to be as honest as he could. But was he ready to say those thoughts out loud to Bry?
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 05:05 PM   #7 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default Ary! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Well excuse him! It wasn't her fault that her radar was on Aryan mode all of the time. It had been this way their entire lives and she liked to think that she was simply honed in on most things when it came to him.. as he was with things pertaining to her. They had always been well connected and with something lasting as long as whatever was going on with him now, it was hard for her NOT to have taken notice. A year was a very long time.

Was that even possible? Bry didn't think anything could give her more energy than she already had. "I'm not procrastinating.. just saying it's a pain is all." A pain that she would get through as they worked their way through their homework assignments. Bry had just opened her drink and took a sip before her gaze met Ary's once again. "If you needed help you coulda just asked..." He didn't need to go to anyone else. Annnnnnd cue the instinctive eye roll. Yes, she knew. How could she not? "Right.. 'course he is.." She just didn't understand why he wanted to go to Drake when she was sitting right here and could help him.

The curious look she had been giving him continued only now it was accompanied with a mildly worried look. "Like what's? You can tell me." They always told one another everything. "Might make you feels better."
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Little Miss Tantrum!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Well excuse him! It wasn't her fault that her radar was on Aryan mode all of the time. It had been this way their entire lives and she liked to think that she was simply honed in on most things when it came to him.. as he was with things pertaining to her. They had always been well connected and with something lasting as long as whatever was going on with him now, it was hard for her NOT to have taken notice. A year was a very long time.

Was that even possible? Bry didn't think anything could give her more energy than she already had. "I'm not procrastinating.. just saying it's a pain is all." A pain that she would get through as they worked their way through their homework assignments. Bry had just opened her drink and took a sip before her gaze met Ary's once again. "If you needed help you coulda just asked..." He didn't need to go to anyone else. Annnnnnd cue the instinctive eye roll. Yes, she knew. How could she not? "Right.. 'course he is.." She just didn't understand why he wanted to go to Drake when she was sitting right here and could help him.

The curious look she had been giving him continued only now it was accompanied with a mildly worried look. "Like what's? You can tell me." They always told one another everything. "Might make you feels better."

Yes, that was very true. One could say Bry was that way the very first time she saw him - which was when he was just two days old, the day that he was brought home by his dads. He considered this fact a blessing in his life since it was always nice to have a friend who looked out for him. “Okay, you're right. It’s a pain.” Ary knew that it was because they both could have been helping Aunty Hady with those wonderful creatures instead. “It’s just one subject, Bry. You and I help each other with most.” He lowered his sandwich with a small frown. “What’s with the eyeroll?” That frown further deepened. “It’s true. Just as you’re brilliant with CoMC.” He was allowed to give credit where credit was due, right?

Maybe Bry was right? Maybe he finally needed to get this off his chest. But given how she was already reacting to his talk of Drake, would that be such a good idea? The thought made Aryan eye Bryony apprehensively. “It’s about Duck. I mean Drake,’’ came the admission finally. But that was all he could say at this point. The guy was too busy being agitated and plucking at the grass near his knees.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default AryBear! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Yes, that was very true. One could say Bry was that way the very first time she saw him - which was when he was just two days old, the day that he was brought home by his dads. He considered this fact a blessing in his life since it was always nice to have a friend who looked out for him. “Okay, you're right. It’s a pain.” Ary knew that it was because they both could have been helping Aunty Hady with those wonderful creatures instead. “It’s just one subject, Bry. You and I help each other with most.” He lowered his sandwich with a small frown. “What’s with the eyeroll?” That frown further deepened. “It’s true. Just as you’re brilliant with CoMC.” He was allowed to give credit where credit was due, right?

Maybe Bry was right? Maybe he finally needed to get this off his chest. But given how she was already reacting to his talk of Drake, would that be such a good idea? The thought made Aryan eye Bryony apprehensively. “It’s about Duck. I mean Drake,’’ came the admission finally. But that was all he could say at this point. The guy was too busy being agitated and plucking at the grass near his knees.
Exactly. She had been entranced by him even way back then as a baby herself. Smitten was the best way to describe how she felt about him since day one without being too over the top. Indeed Bryony Rose Paton had always looked out for him and in exchange, Aryan had always watched out for her, doing his best to keep her safe and happy. Not to mention spoiled. Very spoiled. Which she certainly didn't mind. "Told you," the blonde grinned widely at him now that he had caved and agreed with her like she knew he would. "That's not the point. When it comes to plants and flowers or anything of the sort it's always Drake this and Drake that.. you seem to forget that I know about them too." That's all she was trying to say. Since the very first day of Hogwarts he had always gone directly to Drake for Herbology help.

Was she not supposed to react when he bragged about how brilliant the other guy was in a subject she was good at too? Especially when she was being replaced. "..." Bry blinked at him. Duck? So now Ary even had a nickname for him?! He had never given her a nickname and they've known each other their entire lives. Sigh. "What about him?.." she asked quietly after a few moments, though she wasn't even really sure that she wanted to know now.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 01:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Girl bestie!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Exactly. She had been entranced by him even way back then as a baby herself. Smitten was the best way to describe how she felt about him since day one without being too over the top. Indeed Bryony Rose Paton had always looked out for him and in exchange, Aryan had always watched out for her, doing his best to keep her safe and happy. Not to mention spoiled. Very spoiled. Which she certainly didn't mind. "Told you," the blonde grinned widely at him now that he had caved and agreed with her like she knew he would. "That's not the point. When it comes to plants and flowers or anything of the sort it's always Drake this and Drake that.. you seem to forget that I know about them too." That's all she was trying to say. Since the very first day of Hogwarts he had always gone directly to Drake for Herbology help.

Was she not supposed to react when he bragged about how brilliant the other guy was in a subject she was good at too? Especially when she was being replaced. "..." Bry blinked at him. Duck? So now Ary even had a nickname for him?! He had never given her a nickname and they've known each other their entire lives. Sigh. "What about him?.." she asked quietly after a few moments, though she wasn't even really sure that she wanted to know now.

To defend himself, Ary certainly did not spoil Bry as much as her family. In fact, he was the only one who could be somewhat immune to her tantrums. He still remembered how he would distract her from those tantrums by giving her his Muggle toy vehicle collection to play with. Speaking of tantrums, the younger Slytherin was certain there was one about to happen. It would probably be one of the worst that Bry’s ever thrown. “I don’t… I don’t forget.” Why couldn’t Bry see that he sought her help for every other subject? Ary decided his best course of action would be to shut up because it didn’t seem as though his words were getting through. What was wrong with him seeking Drake’s help when Drake was the person brightest in the subject? Ary did exactly that when it came to Bry and CoMC… and every other subject.

Ary was not replacing anyone. The idea hadn’t even crossed his mind. How was it his fault that Drake was the second person he had clicked so quickly with? Didn’t the fact that Bryony would always be the first count as everything? His guy friend had gotten the nickname only because ‘drake’ was the name for a male duck, no other reason. The reason Ary hadn’t given one to Bry was because he had yet to find the nickname that spoke to him, to find one that was his own and suited her completely.

The more this conversation progressed, the more he was tempted to lapse into his usual silence. But he had received great advice {from Drake, shhhh} about getting what was bothering him off his chest. Ary knew that he couldn’t expect the same reaction from Bry as he had gotten from Drake but keeping his feelings a secret was becoming overbearing now. The proverbial band aid might as well be ripped off.

“I have a crush on him,’’ the boy began softly. “But I also have a crush on you.” Now his words really were tumbling out. “So it’s both of you… at the same time and… yeah.” He braced himself for the explosion he was certain would come.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 11:25 PM   #11 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default The Bestie! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

To defend himself, Ary certainly did not spoil Bry as much as her family. In fact, he was the only one who could be somewhat immune to her tantrums. He still remembered how he would distract her from those tantrums by giving her his Muggle toy vehicle collection to play with. Speaking of tantrums, the younger Slytherin was certain there was one about to happen. It would probably be one of the worst that Bry’s ever thrown. “I don’t… I don’t forget.” Why couldn’t Bry see that he sought her help for every other subject? Ary decided his best course of action would be to shut up because it didn’t seem as though his words were getting through. What was wrong with him seeking Drake’s help when Drake was the person brightest in the subject? Ary did exactly that when it came to Bry and CoMC… and every other subject.

Ary was not replacing anyone. The idea hadn’t even crossed his mind. How was it his fault that Drake was the second person he had clicked so quickly with? Didn’t the fact that Bryony would always be the first count as everything? His guy friend had gotten the nickname only because ‘drake’ was the name for a male duck, no other reason. The reason Ary hadn’t given one to Bry was because he had yet to find the nickname that spoke to him, to find one that was his own and suited her completely.

The more this conversation progressed, the more he was tempted to lapse into his usual silence. But he had received great advice {from Drake, shhhh} about getting what was bothering him off his chest. Ary knew that he couldn’t expect the same reaction from Bry as he had gotten from Drake but keeping his feelings a secret was becoming overbearing now. The proverbial band aid might as well be ripped off.

“I have a crush on him,’’ the boy began softly. “But I also have a crush on you.” Now his words really were tumbling out. “So it’s both of you… at the same time and… yeah.” He braced himself for the explosion he was certain would come.
Okay, that might very well be a fact. Her family didn't spoil her. So did Ary though, in other ways that were not going to help him at all very soon. When it came to those tantrums she had growing up, he did have a way of distracting her. Bry hadn't forgotten that. The way he had always taken care of her. How it had always been the two of them. How could he not see the problem here? "Sure seems like it." She grumbled, turning to look away from him for a moment. She wasn't going to freakout. Just take a breath Bry.

Oh?! Well it sure felt that way to her! He walked to lessons with Drake. Held HIS hand too! Sat near him all of the time. Hang around him lots. And even had him over at the reserve. Need she go on? If anyone asked her she had every right to feel however it was she feeling.

Had Ary went silent on her right then, Bryony really would've known something was going on and likely would've jumped to her own conclusions. Nothing had prepared her for this though. Nothing.

The blonde heard the words that left Ary's mouth but it couldn't be right. This had to a cruel joke. She couldn't breath. The tears were already stinging her eyes as the words flew out of her mouth before she could even process what she was saying let alone anything else. "No, no nuuuuuuuuuu! That isn't fair!" Was this anger, fear, sadness? Bryony didn't really know but all she wanted to do was get away from here right now and be by herself.

She needed to stop crying and get to her feet first though.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 12:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Girl bestie!<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Okay, that might very well be a fact. Her family didn't spoil her. So did Ary though, in other ways that were not going to help him at all very soon. When it came to those tantrums she had growing up, he did have a way of distracting her. Bry hadn't forgotten that. The way he had always taken care of her. How it had always been the two of them. How could he not see the problem here? "Sure seems like it." She grumbled, turning to look away from him for a moment. She wasn't going to freakout. Just take a breath Bry.

Oh?! Well it sure felt that way to her! He walked to lessons with Drake. Held HIS hand too! Sat near him all of the time. Hang around him lots. And even had him over at the reserve. Need she go on? If anyone asked her she had every right to feel however it was she feeling.

Had Ary went silent on her right then, Bryony really would've known something was going on and likely would've jumped to her own conclusions. Nothing had prepared her for this though. Nothing.

The blonde heard the words that left Ary's mouth but it couldn't be right. This had to a cruel joke. She couldn't breath. The tears were already stinging her eyes as the words flew out of her mouth before she could even process what she was saying let alone anything else. "No, no nuuuuuuuuuu! That isn't fair!" Was this anger, fear, sadness? Bryony didn't really know but all she wanted to do was get away from here right now and be by herself.

She needed to stop crying and get to her feet first though.

His spoiling Bry may be a downfall shortly but along with them had come experiences of Aryan being able to handle those tantrums. She might think that he didn’t understand her but he did; he saw how she hated that things were changing in terms of him letting Drake in his life. Which is why he chose to not reply to her grumbling. He really didn’t know how else to convince her that she wasn’t being replaced and that she was still super important to him.

If Bry were to stop for a second and rethink all those issues she had thought about, she would quickly recall that Ary had done every one of those things with her too. Just because he had found another close friend, it didn’t mean that he was going to forget about her. He was always going to be adamant about this fact.

His eyes remained fixated on Bry as he watched, despite the dire situation, in fascination as she worked out what he had said and as it sank in. He had abandoned his fascination of plucking at the grass and was hastily cramming his uneaten sandwich back into his bag. The task had only just been accomplished when the outburst came. Ary reacted to it the same way that he had to each of Bry’s tantrums throughout his short lifetime: he winced, shut his eyes and pressed his hands over his ears. Fun fact: the latter did not drown out his friend’s reaction. “I’m sorry,’’ Ary whispered. It was clear she was crying because of him and he felt miserable about it. He needed to go too; he couldn’t sit around here watching her hurt.

And yeah, he knew comforting her was out of the question. Neither of them were in the mood for each other's company right now.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default The Bestie! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

His spoiling Bry may be a downfall shortly but along with them had come experiences of Aryan being able to handle those tantrums. She might think that he didn’t understand her but he did; he saw how she hated that things were changing in terms of him letting Drake in his life. Which is why he chose to not reply to her grumbling. He really didn’t know how else to convince her that she wasn’t being replaced and that she was still super important to him.

If Bry were to stop for a second and rethink all those issues she had thought about, she would quickly recall that Ary had done every one of those things with her too. Just because he had found another close friend, it didn’t mean that he was going to forget about her. He was always going to be adamant about this fact.

His eyes remained fixated on Bry as he watched, despite the dire situation, in fascination as she worked out what he had said and as it sank in. He had abandoned his fascination of plucking at the grass and was hastily cramming his uneaten sandwich back into his bag. The task had only just been accomplished when the outburst came. Ary reacted to it the same way that he had to each of Bry’s tantrums throughout his short lifetime: he winced, shut his eyes and pressed his hands over his ears. Fun fact: the latter did not drown out his friend’s reaction. “I’m sorry,’’ Ary whispered. It was clear she was crying because of him and he felt miserable about it. He needed to go too; he couldn’t sit around here watching her hurt.

And yeah, he knew comforting her was out of the question. Neither of them were in the mood for each other's company right now.
Whether he could handle this on coming tantrum or not would be put to the test sooner rather than later. It was very clear that a storm was brewing within the blonde and she was to her breaking point of being able hold it all in anymore.

But she didn't want him holding anyone else's hand! He was supposed to be hers. She didn't go around sitting with others constantly and holding anyone else's hand. She could be just as adamant about things too.. and she was usually right about it in the end.

Now normally Bry despite having a meltdown would've taken notice to Aryan at the very least having covered his ears, even if she didn't hear his apology. None of got through to her today. All she could focus on was one thing. His crush on Drake. That seemed to out weigh anything else that had been said. "You're meant to be my boyfriend! An-and how is that supposed to be if you li-like him and-" Yeah, nope..she really wasn't thinking clearly at all.

Getting to her feet was a mess of her stumbling over her own bag as she simultaneously tried to wipe her arm across her face to clear some tears away. "I likes you too! First ev-even.. I-always have.." she shouted out between more tears and a hiccup or two, her voice slowly dropping to a mumbled whisper as she backed away and once again stumbled, this time over her own feet.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 03:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ninja Warrior! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Whether he could handle this on coming tantrum or not would be put to the test sooner rather than later. It was very clear that a storm was brewing within the blonde and she was to her breaking point of being able hold it all in anymore.

But she didn't want him holding anyone else's hand! He was supposed to be hers. She didn't go around sitting with others constantly and holding anyone else's hand. She could be just as adamant about things too.. and she was usually right about it in the end.

Now normally Bry despite having a meltdown would've taken notice to Aryan at the very least having covered his ears, even if she didn't hear his apology. None of got through to her today. All she could focus on was one thing. His crush on Drake. That seemed to out weigh anything else that had been said. "You're meant to be my boyfriend! An-and how is that supposed to be if you li-like him and-" Yeah, nope..she really wasn't thinking clearly at all.

Getting to her feet was a mess of her stumbling over her own bag as she simultaneously tried to wipe her arm across her face to clear some tears away. "I likes you too! First ev-even.. I-always have.." she shouted out between more tears and a hiccup or two, her voice slowly dropping to a mumbled whisper as she backed away and once again stumbled, this time over her own feet.

As much as he was dreading the meltdown that was coming, Ary was more concerned for Bry’s wellbeing. Caring for her was something that he always would do despite any situation that occurred between them… such as the current one. Maybe it would make a good argument to point out that he wasn’t a piece of property to be owned by anyone. Maybe. All Ary knew was that he wanted this to blow over as soon as possible so that he and Bry could both move on with their lives.

Ary needed to get away. He needed to find somewhere quiet. All of this was just too overwhelming for him. His belongings were shoved unceremoniously back into his bag and he followed Bry’s lead by getting to his feet. He just didn’t know how to get his friend to stop shouting other than…

Without thinking at all, he closed the tiny distance between them to press his lips against hers for a kiss. It was over in a second later because He knew he had just made things worse somehow. Poor Ary didn’t seem capable of doing anything right today. “I’m sorry,’’ he whispered again because yes, the guy did know that Bryony had liked him in that manner all their lives. This revelation that had been made to her would definitely leave her heartbroken. But he couldn’t hang around anymore so he turned and basically fled back to the castle.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)



Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,780

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Bry knew that Ary cared about her, really she did. It was just in that moment there wasn't anyway that she was thinking clearly. So had he brought up that fact, well, today she may not have even given it much thought. Any other time, the tantrum thrower may have seen clear reason, even if she may have argued that for ages he had allowed her to say that she had been allowed to believe that he was in fact, hers. Even if it had all be only in her own head and nothing more.

Why wasn't he saying anything? Aryan's lack of response to anything she had said didn't help her. It only made her feel worse. She really needed to get away from here before she said anything else that might ruin it all. As if everything has already exploded right in her face. One second she was reaching down for her bag, hastily brushing her tears away with her sleeve again and the next second, Ary was on his feet and right in front of her, his lips on hers. As fast as if had happened, it was over and he has said something, he was sorry?.. and-and then he was gone. Just like that.

It had happened so fast. Faster than she had spiraled into her freakout. It left her standing there feeling overwhelmed, confused and for once in her life without words.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237