sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 58: May - August 2021


Term 58: May - August 2021 Term Fifty-Eight: Have Some Bread (Sept 2104 - June 2105)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-23-2021, 01:49 AM
The Narrator The Narrator is offline
 
Default Hogwarts Presents: Peter Pan (Room of Requirement)

HOGWARTS PRESENTS: PETER PAN

It's finally here! Students across all four houses have been working hard all year, rehearsing their parts, making costumes and building sets in anticipation of their LIVE performance of "Peter Pan" to end the school year. The drama club students that helped build the scenery finally gets to see their hard work paid off, as the stage has been set up and is all ready to go for the first act.

A few feet from the main stage, the seating section begins. Numerous rows of fold out (yet still comfortable) chairs sit facing the stage, with a small section reserved for the staff members. For those who are spectating and supporting their peers, feel free to grab any free seat! Don't forget your program, which are floating magically above each chair for everyone to read over as they wait for the show to start.

As for the performers, head backstage - the show is going to begin shortly!
Old 07-27-2021, 06:45 PM   #26 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fire Nation
Posts: 7,420

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo C. Alvarez
Law Enforcement
x8
Default Audience + Daniel
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Serena wasn't much about plays. She's attended some quite a few times, but mostly because her mum was a famous Quidditch player and it had something to do with honorable invitations, or part of a charity event. They were tolerable. Would she attend one out of free will? No. Would she attend one to support her friends? Yes.

That's the only reason she decided to attend. Otherwise she'd be taking advantage of the lonely library. Say, this would even be an epic time to try and bust into the Restriction Section like Lisa and she had discussed.

Tempting. Very temping. But priorities = friends.

On purpose she took the seat beside Daniel Yoon's belongings. She knew that tactic, which is why she chose it. "You already seem bored," she said, placing a flower she had brought on her lap.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 07-27-2021, 06:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Fourth Year
Default Audience + Claudine + panic

Ash was increasingly nervous, but Claudine had a calming effect on her. "We worked hard to make everything just right for the performers! I'm so..." Excited. But she wasn't excited. She was afraid. She was so afraid... of something. Afraid... panicked. She was panicking. For literally no reason. Nothing was wrong. But also, everything was wrong. She put her head between her knees, feeling suddenly faint. Her heart was racing, because that's what happened when you were really afraid. Like when something was really wrong. But nothing was wrong. But actually, everything was wrong. But nothing wrong had happened. But something wrong had definitely happened. But she hadn't seen anything wrong happening... ughhh she had a headache.
astrocat is online now  
Old 07-27-2021, 08:59 PM   #28 (permalink)


DMLE & DMGS
Welsh Green
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 24,583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Remy Izith Gaeltheos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Bette Arbutus
Law Enforcement

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | Ultimate Fangirl

While her energy still poured CHAOS, Remy had relaxed a lot since seeing her fellow lost boys, Lisa and Delilah. Was she ready?!! They had both asked her, and they seemed a lot more calm than she did. Before she had the chance to respond to her friends, Healer Poppy was here, which would cause anyone to freak out. She was insane, Remy had decided.

Her body moved a little when she tried to usher them on stage, but since no one else was doing as they were told, Remy halted. She wasn’t used to NOT doing what an adult said, despite it being Healer Poppy.

It seemed like Healer Poppy was not taking no for an answer, and she did not know who to listen to. It was all getting too much. With a glancing look to her friends, Remy felt her heart starting to jump out of her chest. Suddenly it didn’t feel like normal stage nerves and something more. Was she having a heart attack????

I can’t breathe.” She dramatically clutched at her chest. She was an actress after all.
__________________
Emzily is online now  
Old 07-27-2021, 09:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,873

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default Serena
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

"I'd much rather be someplace else where I can read the final two chapters of my book" it had been a mistake to start reading before the performance because he wanted to know how it ended. "I'm only here because Lisa asked me" He leaned back in his seat and looked at the stage, a dull expression on his features before he turned his head to look at the flower on Serena's lap. "What's the flower for?" he asked and as he looked at it his heart began to speed up a little. Huh. Odd.

But the panicking feeling intensified slowly and soon he felt a cold sweat break out. What was happening? It was just a boring play why was he getting agitated?
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 07-28-2021, 12:54 AM   #30 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,788

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Feel free to take the shove, whoever wants it
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Phoebe was fine at working through nerves, so as the curtain finally went up, and the play started, she was able to step into character and perform her lines admirably. She hit her marks. She was winsome and charming (she hoped, yikes).

The energy on stage was WRONG, though, and her own energy was being impacted by it. Like, from rehearsal, she knew that this was about the point where she just trusted the process and it was all smooth sailing from here. But it didn't feel smooth. Her stomach was churning, for some reason, and she would swear that everyone seemed a little nervy.

Teddy's fault. He shouldn't have given a cheesy speech. That was a definite JINXER. Phoebe swallowed her own line when she came in at the wrong bit, and when it came time for someone to surreptitiously clip a line to the flying rig under her nightgown, Phoebe stepped away from the clip and shoved blindly. "NO." No flying. It wasn't safe.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 01:39 AM   #31 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod


DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rhody!
Posts: 7,066

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simon E. Holden
Graduated

Student Character:
Lisa Nam
Second Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default volunteers as tribute for the shove!
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

She spotted Daniel AND Serena in the crowd. Seeing both of them brought a smile to her lips and lit up her entire face. It was so good to see her friends! She also spotted her siblings there too. Soon enough, Teddy was calling them over and she joined her fellow classmates.

Teddy’s speech got Lisa all excited for the show. She was literally bouncing from foot to foot. And then Poppy showed up. Her smile dropped immediately and she wore a Evan Nam trademark deadpan expression (one that she had been practicing for ages). As she watched the Healer for a moment longer, she looked to her older classmates to see what they would do. A small, little smirk graced her lips when Kale threatened suggested that he bring his father over here. She nodded in agreement- she was a fan of this. Unfortunately Healer Poppy was telling them to go- go!

The calmness and stillness that she had found was promptly erased. She felt incredibly uneasy. Something wasn’t right. Her tummy did somersaults. And then there was Remy clutching her chest. “Rem!” she cried, panicking to gaze to her left and right. Who would help them?!?!

She looked for someone to help and then all of a sudden felt a shove. “Help! Rem!” she cried with arms stretched out to her friend before she took a TUMBLE. Flailing arms as she hit the floor.

Oooof. Ouuuch.

Tootles down. Tootles down…
__________________
Watson is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 03:59 AM   #32 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,790

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

It was a little weird when Healer Poppy suddenly appeared and tried to take control of the play by getting them all onstage, even though it wasn't time. There was an order to this, yeah? They couldn't just all rush onto the stage. But maybe the Healer was just really excited, like they all were? Maybe...

Ivy gave Misa a quick hug and smile, and then it was time to finish getting ready. A few final touches, then getting hooked up to the flying rig, and Ivy took her place, moving herself into the Peter Pan mindset and waiting for her cue.

Only she really was starting to feel a bit sick, her insides twisting and turning. Okay, maybe she was more nervous than she realized...

But even a few shaky deep breaths didn't help. Her heart was racing. Her hands were trembling.

Something was wrong. But what? Looking around, nothing appeared off, and yet she couldn't shake the feeling. But her cue was coming up and she needed to... She needed...

She needed to get out of here.

She tugged on the line she was hooked up to. If she couldn't free herself from it, she couldn't get away from...from whatever bad thing that was going to happen. That was the confusing part, this sudden fear with no clear source, but it was becoming clear that she might not be the only one feeling distressed. Phoebe had missed a line and-

Oh no, Lisa!

Ivy wanted to check on her, and she also wanted to run, and she also was fumbling with this line, her shaky hands unable to firmly hold onto anything. Why was it so hard to-

WHOA.

Maybe it was a strange fluke of magic or just the way she had yanked on the line, but suddenly Ivy was hoisted high into the air with a yelp, arms flailing.

This was bad this was bad this was bad!!!!
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 06:29 AM   #33 (permalink)


DMLE & DIMC
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,533

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lydia Anni Wolff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Whitney Jo Quartermaine
International Cooperation
x7 x4
Default backstage
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Dia was backstage since she was part of the make-up crew and therefore needed for little touch-ups here and there. So, she was there when everything started going haywire. Though, she couldn't be much help, unfortunately. Why? Because she was in the middle of a full-blown panic attack. She had never had one before, however, so she didn't know what exactly was happening to her. All she knew was that she had a weird feeling in her chest and it was getting harder to breathe.

She clutched her chest, gasping for breath, and sunk to the floor hoping that whatever this was would pass soon.
__________________
lazykitty is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 11:40 AM   #34 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod



DERP & DMLE
Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,332

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Neva Peralta
Graduated

Student Character:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
Seventh Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection

x12 x7
Default backstage!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Eye patch? Check! Pirate's cap? Check! Supportive friend and girlfriend mode activated? Check and check!

Cece was excited. She'd thrown herself into the role of pirate, even if it wasn't a main one. She'd even come up with a back story for herself. She'd grown up on her own, supporting herself, making friends where she could and trying not to make TOO many enemies. A little mischievous. A lot of spunk. Loyal to Captain Hook. That was her! And so when Teddy made his adorable speech and Ivy and Kale added their bits of advice, Cece gave a spirited, "Argggghh!" She had a good feeling about thi-

........

What on earth was Healer Poppy doing back here? And why hadn't she brought that delicious banana bread? Cece looked around, her eyes landing on Peralta. She'd get the Headmaster, right?

Only maybe she couldn't get him... Maybe Healer Poppy had already got him out of the way! Maybe he was locked in his office and she was here to destroy the play they'd worked so hard on! Her heart was starting to race, her eyes growing teary. This was bad. This was wrong. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to calm her breathing, steady her heart rate.



_____


Professor Peralta had been dealing with a costume mishap when she heard Healer Poppy's voice and she didn't react right away, moving out of the woman's line of sight so she could hear what she had to say. The woman had on no uncertain terms been asked to leave the castle and yet here she was, acting as if she was in charge again. And with the kids about to start, she couldn't exactly sound the alarm just yet...but something was off about the lady, that was for sure. It was easier to see now that Peralta wasn't distracted by her bread baking abilities. No adult was that enthusiastic all the time. That cheerful. It gave her the creeps.

As the play started, Neva scribbled a note on the back of one of the play bills and watched as it changed into a little paper owl, flying off to where the staff was sitting in the audience. It read: Poppy is back. Something is up. Though she didn't know what...even as she started to get uneasy... even as the children on stage and off began to grow anxious.

"Healer Poppy, as nice as it is to see you again, you shouldn't be here," Her voice was soft, her demeanor casual so that the kids wouldn't be distracted from the task at hand. ...Only why was her heart beating so fast? Neva narrowed her eyes at the woman, fighting the feeling that was growing in her chest. She'd never been one to shy away from confrontation before and yet...
__________________
| Sky Sirens | Sun |

| Healing | Determination | Self Realization | Nobility |

Last edited by TakemetotheBurrow; 07-28-2021 at 11:52 AM.
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 02:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,699

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default Remy & Lisa .. slight panic
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia was all kinds of excited! Nothing was going to bum her out. That speech given by Teddy James was spot on too and only furthered her own excitement. This Lost Boy was ready to go play the best Twin #2 anyone had ever seen!

At least that was until Healer Poppy and to show up. What was she even doing here?! Wasn't she supposed to have left already or something? Her presence alone was causing a disruption among her cast mates. Let alone the women trying to usher them all onto the stage??? What was even up with that? It wasn't time for the play to start, so it most certainly wasn't time for all of them to be heading onto the stage. Something wasn't right..

There wasn't much time to dwell upon it however as she heard terrible words being uttered from her 'twinny's' mouth. Remy couldn't breath?! It had to be nerves. Everyone got a bit anxious before they went onto the stage. "Remy, it's okay. Take slow even breaths.. we got this. We know our parts and you'll be right there beside me the entire time." She smiled softly hoping her words would help to calm her friend down a little bit.

And while she was telling that to Remy she needed to remember it herself. A sudden feeling of panic and dread washed over her just as Lisa began to flail her arms around beside her. Huh?! Lia tried to grab Lisa's hand but her fingers missed the younger girls and the next thing she knew, her friend was on the floor. "Oh, my gosh! Are you alright?" she still held her hand out but now it was to help her up off the floor.

Had that been why she felt a sudden rush of uneasy? Maybe she knew someone would get hurt somehow? No, she didn't think so.. the feeling was still very much there and her heart was starting to race. What was going on?
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 02:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,161

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Audience member.
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Whereas Claudine had been feeling proud, pleased and excited, she was now feeling an emotion she rarely felt: panic. One second ago, she was focusing on Ash with a calm expression on her face and the next, at the moment the little Ravenclaw could not finish her sentence, it was replaced by one of restlessness. Claudine bit her lip, trying to fight off the feeling, and wondering how and why in the name of Merlin was her anxiety acting up now.

That’s when she noticed Ash sticking her head between her knees but the panicky feeling was just there that she couldn’t focus properly, couldn’t understand that perhaps she was not alone in feeling that emotion. “Ash? Ash, what’s wrong?”
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 03:27 PM   #37 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fire Nation
Posts: 7,420

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo C. Alvarez
Law Enforcement
x8
Default Audience
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
"I'd much rather be someplace else where I can read the final two chapters of my book" it had been a mistake to start reading before the performance because he wanted to know how it ended. "I'm only here because Lisa asked me" He leaned back in his seat and looked at the stage, a dull expression on his features before he turned his head to look at the flower on Serena's lap. "What's the flower for?" he asked and as he looked at it his heart began to speed up a little. Huh. Odd.

But the panicking feeling intensified slowly and soon he felt a cold sweat break out. What was happening? It was just a boring play why was he getting agitated?
Interesting. He read books. For some reason (*cough*) she assumed Daniel was...not an intellectual.

A shiver ran down her back and her stomach seemed to be knotting itself. Almost like the first time she was knocked off her broomstick in Quidditch. It was an odd feeling, and she wondered if somehow Daniel's face had triggered that...feeling.

Serena tried pushing it away, like she did with most feelings. "Are you...are you okay?" she asked, noticing the change in Daniel's demeanor. He no longer looked bored. But for a strange reason she was afraid of having asked that. WHY? If the feeling hadn't been intensifying she'd be...not afraid.

The flower?

Her stomach dropped even lower. She no longer felt excited about gifting the flower. She was scared. Every rejection scene of every film she's ever watched reeled through her mind. "It's...uhm...it was for..." Baby blue eyes drifted onto the stage and her eyes began to sting.

She was NOT going to cry.

"It's so...so dusty in here," she said instead.

She wanted her mum and her dad.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 07-29-2021, 12:12 AM   #38 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Fourth Year
Default

Honestly, the panic wasn't that... oooh. No, it was bad. Very bad. It was just irrational... nope, it was very rational. Because, uhhh, she could hear Lisa's yell. And some other people. As it turned out, Healer Poppy only caused a small part of her panic. She created the rest of it herself. Fear was one of the easiest emotions to intensify for Ash, apparently.

Ash looked up at Claudine. "What's going on?" There was genuine fear in her eyes. 'Cause she was afraid, get it? She could only think about one thing: she heard Lisa. Yelling. Somewhere. Not yelling to her, but yelling. Lisa yelling for help was not good. "Lisa." She had to save her from... something! If she could only find the strength to stand up...
astrocat is online now  
Old 07-29-2021, 02:29 AM   #39 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DMC
Crup
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,449

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morgan Finn McCarthy
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Raini Youngbird
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Magical Creatures

x12 x5
Default
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

It was finally the day of the big performance, and was Morgan nervous? Not even a little bit. He knew most of his lines and the rest... well, he knew his character well enough that he could improvise a little bit. That was method acting as far as he was concerned because he was totally in character.

But just for good measure he was quietly practicing his lines backstage while he waited to go on. Smee wasn't in the first scene so he had some time. He didn't even pay attention to Healer Poppy and her lack of bread. But as Morgan was practicing his lines, he started to feel weird. Really weird. It came upon him slow enough that he didn't notice, then all at once. He started to feel panicky.

Maybe he should have been more diligent about learning his lines and... had he missed his cue? Was he supposed to be on stage right now? The panic had settled over him so thickly that he became convinced that he was missing his scene, so he ran onto the stage, not noticing that the set reflected a different scene entirely until he tripped over his pirate shoes and fell flat on his face in the middle of the wrong scene.
__________________

emjay is offline  
Old 07-29-2021, 05:40 AM   #40 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,093

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default Performer & Ivy & Lisa
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Misa was quickly getting stage fright. Which was weird. The play started off well in her opinion. And then. afgwkrghaekrgjhaekrg. What was happening? Lines were being fumbled. And... and this was a disaster! She grew more and more frantic.

Awkward movements and rushed lines and... and Ivy was just swinging in the air and Lisa was on the ground. She flailed a bit and jumped up under Ivy as if she was going to save her in some way. But nope. Nothing was working and her thought process was just overcome with... hyperventilation.

She'd just stand there and have a straight up panic attack.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 07-29-2021, 01:15 PM   #41 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,220

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The Headmaster had only just gotten back from his office, having returned to get a some last minute letters sent off--never a moment's rest honestly. He expected everyone settled and the show about to open, but the closer he got to the backstage area...the more he felt like every single thing imaginable was about to go wrong.

What if none of them were dressed and in costume?? Had they memorised ALL their lines??? Much as it was too late to fix half of them, the man put a little pep in his step to get back there faster.

What he saw...was ...not on his list of things to suddenly panic about. "Healer Poppy? Are you here with the board? You can't be backstage, we're about to begin." Was she psyching the kids out? Giving them more candles--well, actually maybe HE would ask for a candle. This sudden racing heart was not in the plan.

"Just head back that way. Students?? Merlin, where are the students??--oh, there you are. Places, why aren't we in places??"

There was a show to perform!
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 07-29-2021, 01:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,400

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

With the subtlest motions in the midst of the rising panic, another two vials are released. As the vapours move further throughout the room, the panic turns into real but inexplicable P A N I C.

It engulfs every corner of the theatre. There's nothing to do but run about as if your life is suddenly in danger because it might be. How would you know? You're too busy panicking.

Truly, a stressful time to be had for all.
__________________
The Narrator is offline  
Old 07-29-2021, 05:20 PM   #43 (permalink)



DMAC & DMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,571

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Magical Creatures

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Apollo had been focused on Teddy James and his wise words of inspiration and everything backstage just seemed to happen in lightning speed in mere moments. He was ready to make his acting debut as the youngest Darling child, but also maybe make more friends too and make a name for himself. It was never too young to start trying for some sort of accolades to make yourself famous and remembered at Hogwarts, right?

But what happened next, well, Apollo couldn't really be certain since Healer Poppy was back and without her amazing bread - sadface! - since he could really use something in his stomach right now... but she was ushering them onto the stage?? It wasn't time yet?? She wasn't the director? What was going on???????? Whatever it was, his heartrate felt like it was pounding outside his chest and the second year found himself ushered to where the curtain hung and why was he clinging to it like there was something chasing him?? "I ... need ... bread..." Was the only thing the gryffindor could usher from his mouth, as he found his legs wrapping around the curtain, like a rope to climb. That was not his lines. This was not part of the play. This was definitely not the accolade he wanted to go down in hogwarts history for either.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 07-29-2021, 08:56 PM   #44 (permalink)


DMLE & DMGS
Welsh Green
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 24,583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Remy Izith Gaeltheos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Bette Arbutus
Law Enforcement

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | Ultimate Fangirl

Remy took her twins advice and focused on her breathing, which turned into short and sharp breaths. The feeling made her feel a little dizzy. “What’s…“ GASP… “wrong with me? I know all my lines.” Why was she so nervous???? If that was the correct word for it.

Despite her panic attack, Remy’s arms still reached for her friend who was shoved to the ground, but she just wasn’t quick enough. “LISA!” She shrieked. It just added to the absolute chaos of this room, which only seemed to be getting worse by the minute, not even settled at the presence of the headmaster.

She didn’t have the brain capacity to fuss over Lisa at the moment, especially since Dahlia already had her hand held out for her. Instead, the Gryffindor held her face in her hands and started to panic cry, but the headmaster was now encouraging them to take their places.

That WAS a joke, right?

Looking back up, swollen eyes, Remy wiped the tears away and shuffled into a position closer to the stage. Ignoring Healer Poppy’s instructions was easy enough, but she’d listen to Headmaster Trent.

Remy would NOT be auditioning next year, FYI.
__________________
Emzily is online now  
Old 07-30-2021, 12:08 AM   #45 (permalink)




G&S
Ashwinder
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: #3CB371 | #FF1493
Posts: 13,544

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

After having helped with stage set up, Evan had found himself a seat a row behind Claudine and Ash and was patiently waiting for the play to start. He was surprised by the crowd gathering for the event and he certainly hoped none of the performers were nervous. He felt pretty confident for Lisa, given the fact she had been acting and in various role play performances among the siblings for years. Not that he was considering the addition of tons of people staring but... y'know.

Unaware of what was going on backstage, he was currently scanning the crowd trying to spot his Slytherin sister when he started to hear the questions and panicked tones of his peers ahead of him. Before he could open his mouth to ask what was wrong, however, his own breathing started to become labored. And he could feel this swell of... something building in his chest and sticking there. His palms were sweaty, his eyesight seemed blurred and the only thing he could think was he needed Noah. He had to find Noah.

But then he remembered Noah wasn't there anymore. And HE was the big brother now. Which meant if there was something wrong, which he felt wrong it was his job now to watch out for the younger Nam's. Hearing someone whisper Lisa's name was enough to nearly propel him into motion and he was at least able to get to his feet, before just clutching the seat in front of him. He had to find his sister's. "Has anyone... seen... Lisa?"

Why were words hard? Actually, why was breathing hard?
__________________

We all shine on, like moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is offline  
Old 07-30-2021, 04:26 AM   #46 (permalink)


MO
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,734

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kale Trent
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Yo. Kale was keeping an eye on knockoff Lucille Ball, okay? He was not loving Lucy being all up in their stuff, especially after everybody had worked so, so, so hard on the play. Her coming in to do whatever nefarious gluten-related nonsense she was bound to do was really gonna kill his vibe…

…or maybe it already had. Or maybe it was just hot. Cuz, like, it was super HOT all the sudden? Was anybody else feeling that??? Just him?????

Kale started to pull off some of his excess Hook accoutrement in an effort to b-b-breathe. The hat? Gone. The red jacket? Gonzo. The frilly shirt?? Off off off.

“We’re not ready,” he found himself saying. “Is it hot back here? It feels hot. Sooooo hot.” The world was on f I r E. GLOBAL WARMING?! Must be!!!
__________________
pundantic is offline  
Old 07-30-2021, 06:55 AM   #47 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Doom Manor
Posts: 13,038

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Performer
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Fiona was getting more and more agitated as panic began to seep inside her. She wanted to escape the confines of Hogwarts castle but her body wouldn't let her so she leant against a wall and clenched her fists, her fingernails digging into her palms, leaving tell-tale marks.

Why was she so nervous? After all, she had been rehearsing her lines whenever she could. With panic came suspicion and the Snakette was starting to point the finger in her mind.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 07-30-2021, 07:19 AM   #48 (permalink)


DERP & DMC
Jarvey
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 615

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tadhg O'Neill
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Magical Creatures
Default Audience crowd
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Tadhg wasn't going to miss this for the world, not when his girlfriend and best friend was in it along with all his other friends. Taking a seat near the front he placed the flowers he gotten Lia on his lap, thanks to the help of his mother they were delivered and didn't die thanks to thr charm his mother put on them so they couldn't. They were Lia's favorite flower and color as well, so he knew that she'll love them. He knew that this was going to be one wickedly awesome play, the casting was awesome.

Sitting in his seat he womdered if Lia knew that he was here, although he was starting to feel hot and was that mist? What in the Dragon Heaartstring is going on? Looking around he with panic in his sapphire ocean blue eyes. "Lia and the others, where are they are they okay?" Looking around and at the what he thought was where the stage was he really couldn't see anything. He was sweating and felt like he couldn't breathe.
__________________
Granger Danger is offline  
Old 07-30-2021, 07:06 PM   #49 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom & Mungo's Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DoM

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,322

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Tucker Schultz
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

What on Earth was going on here?! Why was everyone suddenly started to get panicked? Gabi's first thought, of course, was some sort of fire...and thankfully for her, Peralta's playbill made it's way into her hands just in time. She grabbed it as it floated by, as floating parchment was hardly ever NOT significant...

She read it over quickly, registering that Healer Poppy was in the backstage area...just as she started to feel a sense of panic herself. Oh no, oh no, this wasn't good! Wait, why was she so panicked about the Healer coming back? The logical part of her brain tried to tell her that this was hardly an appropriate response to her return but...

"Everyone calm down! It's fine, everything is fine!" she called out, even though she knew deep down that she still felt panicked and everything was NOT fine. Backstage. She had to make it backstage. Turning on her heel, she pushed her way out of the crowd and into the backstage area, waving the parchment in her hands.

"POPPY! Poppy! Come here this instant! What have you done?!" she asked her, hardly caring at all for tact and the fact that students were around. Her heart was racing and she felt like she couldn't catch her breath and somehow this had something to do with her! She just knew it.

BUT WHAT IF SHE WAS WRONG?! No, no, she didn't need to think like that...BUT. WHAT. IF!?
__________________
I'm coming home tell the world that I'm coming home___________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 07-30-2021, 09:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
Bundimun
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 23
Default

And there was the call she had been waiting for. "Ooohhhhhh mmmmyyyyy." Rather than respond to the Headmaster, or focus on the growing panic all around her, Healer Poppy squared her shoulders, drew for her widest smile and side stepped them all. She had her own show to put on.

"If you'll excuse me, it sounds as if I'm needed."

The healer maneuvered her way through the backstage crew and around to the main theatre area.

"Oh dear, oh no, oh my!" She exclaimed, taking in the scene of unease. "I haven't the foggiest what you mean, dear," She replied to the blonde, the smile never faltering, "but I know just the way to take care of this. You'll see."

Reaching into her sack, she pulled forth some of her candles--the ones with the antidote. Naturally. "Let's get a few of these lit, take deeeeepppp breaths, Healer Poppy knows what to do." She held a few candles out for the students to take. "Come now, that's it. This will all be over." And she, the hero Hogwarts needed.
__________________


Here for all your healer needs
Have some bread...
Healer Poppy is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213