View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 01:15 PM   #41 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The Headmaster had only just gotten back from his office, having returned to get a some last minute letters sent off--never a moment's rest honestly. He expected everyone settled and the show about to open, but the closer he got to the backstage area...the more he felt like every single thing imaginable was about to go wrong.

What if none of them were dressed and in costume?? Had they memorised ALL their lines??? Much as it was too late to fix half of them, the man put a little pep in his step to get back there faster.

What he saw...was ...not on his list of things to suddenly panic about. "Healer Poppy? Are you here with the board? You can't be backstage, we're about to begin." Was she psyching the kids out? Giving them more candles--well, actually maybe HE would ask for a candle. This sudden racing heart was not in the plan.

"Just head back that way. Students?? Merlin, where are the students??--oh, there you are. Places, why aren't we in places??"

There was a show to perform!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.