View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 05:20 PM   #43 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo had been focused on Teddy James and his wise words of inspiration and everything backstage just seemed to happen in lightning speed in mere moments. He was ready to make his acting debut as the youngest Darling child, but also maybe make more friends too and make a name for himself. It was never too young to start trying for some sort of accolades to make yourself famous and remembered at Hogwarts, right?

But what happened next, well, Apollo couldn't really be certain since Healer Poppy was back and without her amazing bread - sadface! - since he could really use something in his stomach right now... but she was ushering them onto the stage?? It wasn't time yet?? She wasn't the director? What was going on???????? Whatever it was, his heartrate felt like it was pounding outside his chest and the second year found himself ushered to where the curtain hung and why was he clinging to it like there was something chasing him?? "I ... need ... bread..." Was the only thing the gryffindor could usher from his mouth, as he found his legs wrapping around the curtain, like a rope to climb. That was not his lines. This was not part of the play. This was definitely not the accolade he wanted to go down in hogwarts history for either.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.