sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 381 users online including...
Sunflower , Aiden Lockwood , Weasley174 , ukukrch208remia

6 members
375 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Mohamed Sohnoun's Reign > Term 43: May - August 2016


Term 43: May - August 2016 Term Forty-Three: She's Back, and She's Hungry... (Sept 2089 - June 2090)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2015, 01:03 AM
Cassirin Cassirin is offline
 
Default Middle Cars

Do you suffer from train carriage FOMO? If you want to be in the middle of everything, these are the seats for you. No one will wander by without your knowing, and no party at the front OR back of the train will be missed. Just make sure you don't party too hard... there's still London at the end of this journey!
Old 08-11-2016, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Abby found herself a compartment in the middle of the train and sat down after she had shut the door over if anybody wanted to come in they had to knock first Abby was wanting some time alone with her memories of seven great years at Hogwarts
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 08-12-2016, 12:52 AM   #3 (permalink)


DIMC & MO
Billywig
 
Goblinfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riley's Brain
Posts: 3,255

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Crimalla Carmilla
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby found herself a compartment in the middle of the train and sat down after she had shut the door over if anybody wanted to come in they had to knock first Abby was wanting some time alone with her memories of seven great years at Hogwarts
Kitty was humming to herself a creepy, but merry little tune as she walked through the train. She needed to deposit her worm container someplace safe before checking in with her friends. When she was halfway through the train she caught sight of Abby, sitting by herself in a closed compartment. She tapped on the door lightly.
Goblinfrog is offline  
Old 08-12-2016, 11:52 AM   #4 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Kitty was humming to herself a creepy, but merry little tune as she walked through the train. She needed to deposit her worm container someplace safe before checking in with her friends. When she was halfway through the train she caught sight of Abby, sitting by herself in a closed compartment. She tapped on the door lightly.
Abby looked up as she had heard the door knock lightly and smiled and waved at Kitty to come and join her she wanted to get away from the depression that was hitting her so hard
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 08-12-2016, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)


DIMC & MO
Billywig
 
Goblinfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riley's Brain
Posts: 3,255

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Crimalla Carmilla
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby looked up as she had heard the door knock lightly and smiled and waved at Kitty to come and join her she wanted to get away from the depression that was hitting her so hard
Kitty smiled back at Abby and opened the compartment doors. She closed them after stepping in and moved to sit down the seat opposite Abby. "Thanks for letting me in," she said as she set her worm container on the seat next to her.

"I'm really going to miss you Hogwarts." Abby seemed really depressed and Kitty did not blame her. "You, and Penny, and Professor Kitridge all leaving in the same year." She sighed sadly. "But we'll still see each other, right?"
Goblinfrog is offline  
Old 08-12-2016, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Kitty smiled back at Abby and opened the compartment doors. She closed them after stepping in and moved to sit down the seat opposite Abby. "Thanks for letting me in," she said as she set her worm container on the seat next to her.

"I'm really going to miss you Hogwarts." Abby seemed really depressed and Kitty did not blame her. "You, and Penny, and Professor Kitridge all leaving in the same year." She sighed sadly. "But we'll still see each other, right?"
Abby smiled at Kitty and said "Yeah of course we will see each other i will make sure that during a hogsmeade weekend i will come up and visit then and im going to miss you"
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 08-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)


DIMC & MO
Billywig
 
Goblinfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riley's Brain
Posts: 3,255

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Crimalla Carmilla
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby smiled at Kitty and said "Yeah of course we will see each other i will make sure that during a hogsmeade weekend i will come up and visit then and im going to miss you"
Kitty suddenly found herself much happier than she was before, knowing that Abby was going to be living nearby and would be visiting. "I'm going to miss it when a teacher says 'Ms. Valentine', and I mistakenly think they mean me when they really meant you." She laughed out loud. "Are you going to play Quidditch?"
Goblinfrog is offline  
Old 08-12-2016, 09:39 PM   #8 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Kitty suddenly found herself much happier than she was before, knowing that Abby was going to be living nearby and would be visiting. "I'm going to miss it when a teacher says 'Ms. Valentine', and I mistakenly think they mean me when they really meant you." She laughed out loud. "Are you going to play Quidditch?"
Abby nodded and said "Yeah i will be eventually but first i need to get into st.mungo's to get treated for spell damage that i took last summer" Abby was glad that the year was over because it was tough
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 08-13-2016, 02:49 AM   #9 (permalink)


DIMC & MO
Billywig
 
Goblinfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riley's Brain
Posts: 3,255

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Crimalla Carmilla
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby nodded and said "Yeah i will be eventually but first i need to get into st.mungo's to get treated for spell damage that i took last summer" Abby was glad that the year was over because it was tough
Kitty looked at the older girl in concern. "I didn't know you got hurt. What happened? It's nothing serious right?"
Goblinfrog is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213