sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 194 users online including...
hermionesclone , arainielatr , canadaclothes , tprycerober , claclay , rmotherofthe , discountface , DuckyLinJi

11 members
183 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 39: January - April 2015


Term 39: January - April 2015 Term Thirty-Nine: Mapping Hogwarts (September 2085-June 2086)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2015, 03:14 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Masquerade Buffet & Dance Floor


What ball would be complete without a dance floor and a buffet with lots of delicious food piled high on it?? If you're ready to put on your dancing shoes, head over to the large, sparkle-infused dance floor with your friends (or maybe that cute stranger in the mask over there!) and dance the night away. There is music provided by a Ghostly Quartet, but chances are you'll recognize a good chunk of the music on the playlist the ghosts are playing from...

Need some food? Then take a break on the side of the dance floor, where delicious treats have been arranged neatly on a long buffet table. Tiny finger foods such as spicy lobster rolls, reishi stuffed meatballs, and shimmering shrooms can be found if you want a nice little pick me up. Or, seasoned pumpkin souffle, raspberry-glazed pork chops, traditional shephard's pie, and more are available if you're looking for a larger meal. Don't forget to try one of the many delicious (and completely unhealthy) desserts lovingly prepared for the event, as well as topping it all off with something cold (and sweet) to drink.


click me for a larger, more detailed menu!
Old 03-14-2015, 01:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default Anyone!Everyone!Whoever wants him!
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

He disliked these things he decided. And while he hadn't had to attend these things until recently, it was hard work. Wearing dress robes was hard work. Was it just him, or were they purposefully designed and charmed to make you itch in places that you didn't want to itch? It was annoying. On top of that, his mask was causing him grief too, he somehow managed to get his hair caught in the elastic as he'd put it on, so it was pulling and tugging and ... could he just go back to his dorm now?

...

Stuffy high society-esque things were not for him, even if this was just Hogwarts.

Zeke stood to the side of the dance floor by the buffet... hands in his pocket as he practiced his 'posture' by standing straight, head up without elevating his chin and exposing his nostrils. He was learning. Still he was learning.

Food though... maybe THAT was an option? Too soon? Naaaaahhhhh.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 02:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,389

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

As you near the party tent, you notice a shimmer in the air and an excess of fairy lights. They only grow more dense as you get closer and closer to the marquee. Are the lights covering for something? Is all this for naught?

Stepping into the large tent, you'll feel something ghost over your skin. It might cause goose flesh and minute numbness...but the strange, magical feeling won't last.

Wait, were you here with someone?

That bit of confusion sweeping over you is a temporary spell that will cause you to forget who is beneath each costume. In other words, you will not recognize your friends because they are well and truly disguised this evening. The entire prefect event area - and the path of the hippogriff carriage rides - has been charmed to cause this temporary forgetfulness. Don't worry, you'll recognize your friends and enemies tomorrow...literally tomorrow, as the spell wears off at the stroke of midnight.

In the meantime, why not strike up a conversation to see if you can beat the Cinderella spell?
__________________
The Narrator is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Ooooooooooooooo!!!!! :3
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Agatha was feeling stunningly beautiful as she graciously made her way towards the event. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous and her mask was really pretty and...

The dance floor was obviously going to be her first stop. Not only was she going to show off her beauty, but also her amazing and gracious dance moves.

Wow, what a nice place. And... what was tha-

Huh... Agatha felt strange. She blinked a few times and looked around.
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 03:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Ugh. The chill. And yay for the masks. Paloma was taking this as the best of her distractions this, her last term. As she stepped into the tent, Paloma felt her little goosebumps and instantly looked for her sweater, though...it wore out right away, and everyone else around looked normal, per say.

A night of good ghostly music and dance? Sure...let's fade into the mask.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,815

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Agatha was feeling stunningly beautiful as she graciously made her way towards the event. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous and her mask was really pretty and...

The dance floor was obviously going to be her first stop. Not only was she going to show off her beauty, but also her amazing and gracious dance moves.

Wow, what a nice place. And... what was tha-

Huh... Agatha felt strange. She blinked a few times and looked around.
Zander readjusted his mask as he walked over towards the dance floor. In all honesty, he didn't really feel like attending the event at all. Had it not been for the fact that he was in on the whole planning thing, he may have just skipped it all together. But as a Prefect, he was meant to be in attendance... Maybe not manning the tables necessarily, but they were meant to keep an eye on things, right? Besides, he didn't need to get his badge taken away AGAIN. Especially after he had just gotten it back.

He dragged himself through the-- Woah. Forget the fact that he was supposed to KNOW that this stuff would happen. Zander had forgotten about this bit. He had come over to the dance floor in search of someone, but erm... He didn't recognize a single person here?!?!

What in Merlin's name was going on!?!?!

And that's when he spotted that WOW dress. Maybe she knew who everyone was around here because Zander Adair did not recognize a single soul. Quickly, he made his way over to her (even swaying a bit to the music as he walked over-- what, it was catchy okay?) and cleared his throat a bit as he tapped her on the shoulder. Uhm. Hi.

"Excuse me, you haven't happened to see--" Woah. Who was this girl? She's beautiful. Ahem. Uhm. Hi.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 03:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & G&S
Ashwinder
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 13,981

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oakey Gunter
Graduated

Student Character:
Moose Stover
Third Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default Has Zander in it too.
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. Ever tried to eat a clock? It's time-consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Agatha was feeling stunningly beautiful as she graciously made her way towards the event. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous and her mask was really pretty and...

The dance floor was obviously going to be her first stop. Not only was she going to show off her beauty, but also her amazing and gracious dance moves.

Wow, what a nice place. And... what was tha-

Huh... Agatha felt strange. She blinked a few times and looked around.
Whoa...that feeling the goosebumps got to him as he stopped after he entered the Tent on the Grounds. He lifted his mask only slightly and scratched at his cheek. ...What was that? He looked around for a moment and saw lots of others wearing masks, but he couldn't place faces under them. Even those who wore the smaller feathery masks.

He shook off the odd feeling and moved to the Dance floor where he spotted the MOST BEAUTIFUL of young ladies standing before him! He inched his way closer standing directly beside her. "Weird Party Right?" He adjusted his top hat on his head to make sure the rabbit ears were poking properly through the slots he put in it.

He eyed the other boy who was asking her questions. There was something about that guy he liked...maybe...still nothing was being placed. He could take a few steps back from the pretty girl though.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 03:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,825

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaėl Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default for Dani :3 and anyone eeeeeeeeeelse :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Airey was excited for tonight for many a reason. While he was naturally pleased to see the fruits of student leaders' labors, he was selfishly invested in the evening because Medea had written that to him that things at home had settled down enough to allow her to perhaps attend the event. Which may have been why he had taken extra care rolling the lint roller over his tuxedo and polishing his mask.

"Come on, Maddox, keep up," he called over his shoulder as he approached the area as his stomach continued to turn eager summersaults. In his haste to get ready and arrive, the astronomer had forgotten one very keen element of the evening. The counter spell, which was rather unfortunate for the man but perhaps amusing to others. Foot crossing the threshold, the professor shivered for a moment and pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

Huh. He didn't recognize anyone here. How peculiar.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 03:59 AM   #9 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default Anyone can claim ^_^
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Kace decided to make his way to the food. He thought this would be the safe bet to meet Emmy. He wondered where she could be. I mean she was a tiny little thing, he could have lost her. He chuckled at making the height joke. He knew how sensitive she was about her shortness. He found it adorable. Anyways onto finding people and possibly getting food. He saw other people over there but he couldn't tell from their masks. He heard one voice familiar and the others not so much.

He began to examine the buffet table and see what they had in store for this year.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 04:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,380

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Third Year
x12 x2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Ugh. The chill. And yay for the masks. Paloma was taking this as the best of her distractions this, her last term. As she stepped into the tent, Paloma felt her little goosebumps and instantly looked for her sweater, though...it wore out right away, and everyone else around looked normal, per say.

A night of good ghostly music and dance? Sure...let's fade into the mask.
Bianca twirled her way, dancing and swaying to the music all the way to the dance floor from the entrance. And once she had reached the dance floor, the Gryffindor had decided to dance and sway her way to the food table. Bumping into someone along the way, or maybe a few, Bianca said her apologies before whacking her outstretched arm into someone.

"You're excused," Bianca said, a bit caught up in the music as she twirled and swayed and sashayed over to the food. "Here have a cupcake."

OMNOMNOMNOM.
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 04:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Bianca twirled her way, dancing and swaying to the music all the way to the dance floor from the entrance. And once she had reached the dance floor, the Gryffindor had decided to dance and sway her way to the food table. Bumping into someone along the way, or maybe a few, Bianca said her apologies before whacking her outstretched arm into someone.

"You're excused," Bianca said, a bit caught up in the music as she twirled and swayed and sashayed over to the food. "Here have a cupcake."

OMNOMNOMNOM.
Paloma couldn't recognize anyone. She was in that need to know if Isla or anyone she normally talked to was around, but no luck. Her slow sways led to half herself near the dance floor and half at the buffet, along with a push from someone who excused everyone at her pace.

Taking the cupcake, she mumbled Thanks and swayed to the music, trying not to feel awkward about it. She had no one to do so, anyways. "Not bad, the food..." she told the girl and took her second and large bite of the cupcake. Gosh, she had missed sugar -y foods.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 04:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,212

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Airey was excited for tonight for many a reason. While he was naturally pleased to see the fruits of student leaders' labors, he was selfishly invested in the evening because Medea had written that to him that things at home had settled down enough to allow her to perhaps attend the event. Which may have been why he had taken extra care rolling the lint roller over his tuxedo and polishing his mask.

"Come on, Maddox, keep up," he called over his shoulder as he approached the area as his stomach continued to turn eager summersaults. In his haste to get ready and arrive, the astronomer had forgotten one very keen element of the evening. The counter spell, which was rather unfortunate for the man but perhaps amusing to others. Foot crossing the threshold, the professor shivered for a moment and pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

Huh. He didn't recognize anyone here. How peculiar.
Keep up he says, right before bolting off like he'd caught firecrabs in his pants. 10 galleons said the bloke bolted through the entrance without remembering the counter charm for the evening. The children could subject themselves to whatever the Prefects had in mind but he would not and even if the Headmistress had not provided the counter charm he'd have cast one anyway--like he did just before stepping inside.

"What's the hurry anyway? You saw the lot of them just this afternoon at lunch, remember?" And he would see them tomorrow at breakfast and just about everyday until the term let out.

...That was actually really depressing. Wow. He needed some pumpkin juice.

"You've got a spot on your suit by the way." He said, leaning a little closer and flicking at the man's suit collar. There was nothing actually there but...why not?
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 04:33 AM   #13 (permalink)


DMC
Puffskein
 
ChanceCoeur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: SS Island
Posts: 2,212

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Default
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Deciding not to be the only person in the castle not going to the ball, Chance polished off his robes and actually combed his hair. He was in tip top shape. He even ventured out and got a pesky little mask that hid his identity fairly well. He approved of his appearance in the mirror before he headed to where the ball was being held.

He never got the point of masquerade balls because you could tell who the person was most times. It was almost impossible to keep a mask on the whole night. Sometimes with the mask on you were able to see who it was. As Chance stepped through the tent though, he realized that he didn't know who anyone was. He cracked a smile. Maybe this night was going to be a fun one after all.

He headed to the refreshments first. Drink first then dancing. He downed a glass of juice and headed out to the dance floor.

OOC: ANYONE CAN GRAB
__________________
You is kind You is smart You is IMPORTANT

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff
ChanceCoeur is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 05:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,825

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaėl Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default mwaha! >:D
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Keep up he says, right before bolting off like he'd caught firecrabs in his pants. 10 galleons said the bloke bolted through the entrance without remembering the counter charm for the evening. The children could subject themselves to whatever the Prefects had in mind but he would not and even if the Headmistress had not provided the counter charm he'd have cast one anyway--like he did just before stepping inside.

"What's the hurry anyway? You saw the lot of them just this afternoon at lunch, remember?" And he would see them tomorrow at breakfast and just about everyday until the term let out.

...That was actually really depressing. Wow. He needed some pumpkin juice.

"You've got a spot on your suit by the way." He said, leaning a little closer and flicking at the man's suit collar. There was nothing actually there but...why not?
Rubbing the back of his neck, Airey pushed out the side of his cheek a bit further with his tongue and clicked it a few times in a moderately amused manner.

Making note of some of the stellar masks in the vicinity, his attention was drawn to the gentleman who came to stand beside him. One that was apparently holding some existing conversation with the Gryffindor Head of House...but whom Airey didn't have a clue was. Where had Maddox gone? He hadn't been that far behind him...

Eyes widening, the astronomer spun around in place to give himself a look over. Spotting absolutely nothing, the look of sheer shock and panic that had taken over the man's features turned to annoyance. One, the bloke had just lied to him about something being on his suit. Two, the stranger had just TOUCHED his suit. Three, er...there was a third thing here, but his nostrils were flaring a bit too much at the moment for him to remember.

"50 points from your house!" he declared, waving his finger at the person. "Just because this is a masquerade ball does not mean you can disregard my classroom rules...whoever you are...which I WILL find out eventually!"

Photographic memory and whatnot. Yep. YEP!

Now where HAD Maddox gone? Airey peered around the troublemaker looking for his colleague.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 05:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

Mooncalf
 
Cinn-O-Bun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 7,121

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
Default Anyone can claim
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

James walked into the party and as soon as he did he felt a weird sensation and shook his head. What was going on? He needed to find...he scrunched his face to remember who it was and shrugged. Oh well he was going to have fun and he heard music. Even better he did like to dance. Maybe he could find someone to dance with him. If not he would TOTALLY dance by himself because he was just that awesome.

Looking around he didn't recognize a single person. Was he supposed to? Meh maybe he should eat first. His indecisiveness led him to standing halfway between the food and the dance floor uncertain which to do first.
Cinn-O-Bun is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 05:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,758

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default Anyone! *shifty*
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

SPOILER!!: Paloma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Paloma couldn't recognize anyone. She was in that need to know if Isla or anyone she normally talked to was around, but no luck. Her slow sways led to half herself near the dance floor and half at the buffet, along with a push from someone who excused everyone at her pace.

Taking the cupcake, she mumbled Thanks and swayed to the music, trying not to feel awkward about it. She had no one to do so, anyways. "Not bad, the food..." she told the girl and took her second and large bite of the cupcake. Gosh, she had missed sugar -y foods.


Isla had walked into the tent, expecting to have an AWESOME time because she had just gotten news that her brother was out of the coma and it was time to PARTY. But right as she walked in, she felt a weird sensation and all of a sudden, she didn't know what was going on anymore. Did she come with someone? For some reason she was sure she came with a guy, but which guy?

She decided she would figure it out after she got a cupcake because she was eyeing those cupcakes like no other. "Excuse meeeee!" She called out, making her way through the people and to the buffet. She heard someone say that the food wasn't bad and Isla looked at the girl and then looked around. "Who are you talking to?" She tilted her head. Was this girl crazy or something? Talking to no one?

SPOILER!!: James!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
James walked into the party and as soon as he did he felt a weird sensation and shook his head. What was going on? He needed to find...he scrunched his face to remember who it was and shrugged. Oh well he was going to have fun and he heard music. Even better he did like to dance. Maybe he could find someone to dance with him. If not he would TOTALLY dance by himself because he was just that awesome.

Looking around he didn't recognize a single person. Was he supposed to? Meh maybe he should eat first. His indecisiveness led him to standing halfway between the food and the dance floor uncertain which to do first.


Isla took a glance towards the dance floor while the crazy girl ate her cupcake and noticed a guy who was tall and seemed sort of attractive. She obviously couldn't tell, because of the mask but maybe he was the guy she came with! What was he doing though? It was like he was stuck there. Maybe he was wondering where she was! "Hey you! Yeah you, person you. You're my date right? We came here together...right?" She yelled over to him. If not, she'd move on to the next person. Mhmm.
__________________

Last edited by JeshieRAWR; 03-14-2015 at 05:57 AM.
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,212

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Rubbing the back of his neck, Airey pushed out the side of his cheek a bit further with his tongue and clicked it a few times in a moderately amused manner.

Making note of some of the stellar masks in the vicinity, his attention was drawn to the gentleman who came to stand beside him. One that was apparently holding some existing conversation with the Gryffindor Head of House...but whom Airey didn't have a clue was. Where had Maddox gone? He hadn't been that far behind him...

Eyes widening, the astronomer spun around in place to give himself a look over. Spotting absolutely nothing, the look of sheer shock and panic that had taken over the man's features turned to annoyance. One, the bloke had just lied to him about something being on his suit. Two, the stranger had just TOUCHED his suit. Three, er...there was a third thing here, but his nostrils were flaring a bit too much at the moment for him to remember.

"50 points from your house!" he declared, waving his finger at the person. "Just because this is a masquerade ball does not mean you can disregard my classroom rules...whoever you are...which I WILL find out eventually!"

Photographic memory and whatnot. Yep. YEP!

Now where HAD Maddox gone? Airey peered around the troublemaker looking for his colleague.
Blink blink...

O_O

What...even...?

Maddox took a step back, eyeing his colleague as if the man had gone mad before realizing that Airey DID, in fact, forget the counter spell and was as hopelessly lost as the students. This was just his luck--actually...this was just his luck!

The Charms Professor stuffed both hands in his pockets, deciding there would be no harm in having his own fun. "50? You wouldn't dare take 50 points from Hufflepuff, Professor, just who do you think you are?" In case Airey made good on the promise to take points before the night was out. He'd thank him in the morning when they're lead grew substantially.

"It's just a suit, nothing to blow your top over--here lemme get that for you." And with a flick of his wand the man's suit NOW had a bright red spot.

"Roar roar Gryffindor, right?" Heh. This WAS fun.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

Mooncalf
 
Cinn-O-Bun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 7,121

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
Default
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post

Isla had walked into the tent, expecting to have an AWESOME time because she had just gotten news that her brother was out of the coma and it was time to PARTY. But right as she walked in, she felt a weird sensation and all of a sudden, she didn't know what was going on anymore. Did she come with someone? For some reason she was sure she came with a guy, but which guy?

She decided she would figure it out after she got a cupcake because she was eyeing those cupcakes like no other. "Excuse meeeee!" She called out, making her way through the people and to the buffet. She heard someone say that the food wasn't bad and Isla looked at the girl and then looked around. "Who are you talking to?" She tilted her head. Was this girl crazy or something? Talking to no one?



Isla took a glance towards the dance floor while the crazy girl ate her cupcake and noticed a guy who was tall and seemed sort of attractive. She obviously couldn't tell, because of the mask but maybe he was the guy she came with! What was he doing though? It was like he was stuck there. Maybe he was wondering where she was! "Hey you! Yeah you, person you. You're my date right? We came here together...right?" She yelled over to him. If not, she'd move on to the next person. Mhmm.
James turned around as he heard someone yelling and saw a girl staring at him. Maybe this was who he came with she seemed attractive enough. That must be his girl otherwise why would she be talking to him right? "Who else would you have come with?" Smiiiirks. He walked over to her and smiled staring at the weird cupcake thing going on. "What's that about?"

He held out his arm for her and looked around still unsure if he should eat or dance first. It was a DIFFICULT choice!
Cinn-O-Bun is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:23 AM   #19 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post

Isla had walked into the tent, expecting to have an AWESOME time because she had just gotten news that her brother was out of the coma and it was time to PARTY. But right as she walked in, she felt a weird sensation and all of a sudden, she didn't know what was going on anymore. Did she come with someone? For some reason she was sure she came with a guy, but which guy?

She decided she would figure it out after she got a cupcake because she was eyeing those cupcakes like no other. "Excuse meeeee!" She called out, making her way through the people and to the buffet. She heard someone say that the food wasn't bad and Isla looked at the girl and then looked around. "Who are you talking to?" She tilted her head. Was this girl crazy or something? Talking to no one?



Isla took a glance towards the dance floor while the crazy girl ate her cupcake and noticed a guy who was tall and seemed sort of attractive. She obviously couldn't tell, because of the mask but maybe he was the guy she came with! What was he doing though? It was like he was stuck there. Maybe he was wondering where she was! "Hey you! Yeah you, person you. You're my date right? We came here together...right?" She yelled over to him. If not, she'd move on to the next person. Mhmm.
"I was talki...." Wait, she didn't have to explain herself to someone, anyone about who she was addressing herself to, who was just there, or had she gone nuts. Paloma blinked and kept biting the cupcake, looking at the rude girl as she just went to find who'd probably be her date for the night. She was just curious to know who was under those masks and stop pretenting and stop treating her like a crazy person, which was probably the thought of many if they actually saw her talking alone....

Great.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:23 AM   #20 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,681

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Zander and Aegis xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Zander readjusted his mask as he walked over towards the dance floor. In all honesty, he didn't really feel like attending the event at all. Had it not been for the fact that he was in on the whole planning thing, he may have just skipped it all together. But as a Prefect, he was meant to be in attendance... Maybe not manning the tables necessarily, but they were meant to keep an eye on things, right? Besides, he didn't need to get his badge taken away AGAIN. Especially after he had just gotten it back.

He dragged himself through the-- Woah. Forget the fact that he was supposed to KNOW that this stuff would happen. Zander had forgotten about this bit. He had come over to the dance floor in search of someone, but erm... He didn't recognize a single person here?!?!

What in Merlin's name was going on!?!?!

And that's when he spotted that WOW dress. Maybe she knew who everyone was around here because Zander Adair did not recognize a single soul. Quickly, he made his way over to her (even swaying a bit to the music as he walked over-- what, it was catchy okay?) and cleared his throat a bit as he tapped her on the shoulder. Uhm. Hi.

"Excuse me, you haven't happened to see--" Woah. Who was this girl? She's beautiful. Ahem. Uhm. Hi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
Whoa...that feeling the goosebumps got to him as he stopped after he entered the Tent on the Grounds. He lifted his mask only slightly and scratched at his cheek. ...What was that? He looked around for a moment and saw lots of others wearing masks, but he couldn't place faces under them. Even those who wore the smaller feathery masks.

He shook off the odd feeling and moved to the Dance floor where he spotted the MOST BEAUTIFUL of young ladies standing before him! He inched his way closer standing directly beside her. "Weird Party Right?" He adjusted his top hat on his head to make sure the rabbit ears were poking properly through the slots he put in it.

He eyed the other boy who was asking her questions. There was something about that guy he liked...maybe...still nothing was being placed. He could take a few steps back from the pretty girl though.


Morgana, those masks were really doing its job, because Agatha couldn't recognise anyone there. Maybe it was because she wasn't standing close enough. Well, whatever. Like she cared...

The Slytherin was about to start her wonderful dancing when someone spoke to her. She turned around to see a guy she didn't know (?). Agatha stared at him. "To see what?" She demanded before realising her was looking at her in awe.

Smirk. She did look amazing, didn't she? Hair flip.

And now another person came calling the party weird. "It hasn't started properly yet." Agatha told whoever he was. She sent the newcomer a weird look as well because... were those bunny ears? Wow. What a weirdo.

Probably a Gryffindor.
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,758

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

SPOILER!!: Paloma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"I was talki...." Wait, she didn't have to explain herself to someone, anyone about who she was addressing herself to, who was just there, or had she gone nuts. Paloma blinked and kept biting the cupcake, looking at the rude girl as she just went to find who'd probably be her date for the night. She was just curious to know who was under those masks and stop pretenting and stop treating her like a crazy person, which was probably the thought of many if they actually saw her talking alone....

Great.


Isla raised her eyebrow at the girl as she didn't even finish what she was going to say. The problem had to be the cupcakes or the girl. Either way that girl would be known as the crazy cupcake girl from now on...with a really mean stare. Well she could be mean too. "Uh excuse me? Where do you think you're going?" She tapped the girl on the shoulder as she tried to leave. "You made a mess on the floor with your cupcake and I'd rather not step in the crumbles with my new shoes." She crossed her arms.

SPOILER!!: James!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
James turned around as he heard someone yelling and saw a girl staring at him. Maybe this was who he came with she seemed attractive enough. That must be his girl otherwise why would she be talking to him right? "Who else would you have come with?" Smiiiirks. He walked over to her and smiled staring at the weird cupcake thing going on. "What's that about?"

He held out his arm for her and looked around still unsure if he should eat or dance first. It was a DIFFICULT choice!


Look. At. That. Smirk. Whaaaaaat. Okay, uh yes, she definitely came with him. Mhmm. For sure, no doubt. She wouldn't question it seeming as he knew that she came with him. "Obviously not you." She winked at him.

What weird cupcake thing? Oh duh, the weird cupcake girl who was talking to herself and was being mean, she had almost forgotten. "Someone must have spiked the cupcakes or something." She said, loudly, looking over at the girl and then at the cupcakes. She easily took his arm and smiled up at him, but yet it felt weird being so close to him. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. But it was a party, after all and she wasn't going to spoil it. "Have you been working out?" Heh.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,815

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

SPOILER!!: LOL Aegis and Agatha *is already dyin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
Whoa...that feeling the goosebumps got to him as he stopped after he entered the Tent on the Grounds. He lifted his mask only slightly and scratched at his cheek. ...What was that? He looked around for a moment and saw lots of others wearing masks, but he couldn't place faces under them. Even those who wore the smaller feathery masks.

He shook off the odd feeling and moved to the Dance floor where he spotted the MOST BEAUTIFUL of young ladies standing before him! He inched his way closer standing directly beside her. "Weird Party Right?" He adjusted his top hat on his head to make sure the rabbit ears were poking properly through the slots he put in it.

He eyed the other boy who was asking her questions. There was something about that guy he liked...maybe...still nothing was being placed. He could take a few steps back from the pretty girl though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Morgana, those masks were really doing its job, because Agatha couldn't recognise anyone there. Maybe it was because she wasn't standing close enough. Well, whatever. Like she cared...

The Slytherin was about to start her wonderful dancing when someone spoke to her. She turned around to see a guy she didn't know (?). Agatha stared at him. "To see what?" She demanded before realising her was looking at her in awe.

Smirk. She did look amazing, didn't she? Hair flip.

And now another person came calling the party weird. "It hasn't started properly yet." Agatha told whoever he was. She sent the newcomer a weird look as well because... were those bunny ears? Wow. What a weirdo.

Probably a Gryffindor.
".. Uh anyone actually... I can't seem to find anyone I know." LOL forget the fact that he was supposed to know about this charm in place. What was magic even? Speaking of which, who exactly was this girl and was she new to Hogwarts? Zander wouldn't mind giving her a tour of the place. Show her around some of the best broom closets. You know, the casual stuff.

But before he could even ask, there was some other bloke coming over... Were those bunny ears on his... Ugh. Zander didn't like this guy. Well, he didn't know this guy, but he just knew he didn't like him. Okay? There was just something about him, something Zander couldn't quite place, but it did make him feel suspicious. Couldn't he see that Zander was busy trying to chat up the new girl??? Rude.

AND HEY was he insulting the event? Okay so maybe Zander didn't feel all too over-the-moon about it during planning, but it was mostly the girls who wanted to have the Masquerade theme in the first place, okay? Zander wanted to go with something more along the lines of the paintball thing they had a few years back, but he was outnumbered. Unfortunately. But he did work really, REALLY hard on this so there was that pride thing. But luckily, the new girl must've known it too because she was defending it. HA.

"I think the place looks great," MATTER OF FACT. Okay, so Zander was biased. But still. It DID look great. "And the music is real nice too." Kind of made you want to dance. So what do you say, new girl? Not that Zander was a dancer. But erm. Actually wait, what was going on? Had he almost asked the new girl to go dance with him? Merlin. Maybe Zander was starting to forget who he was himself, too. Was the charm supposed to do that as well oooor?
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:41 AM   #23 (permalink)

Mooncalf
 
Cinn-O-Bun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 7,121

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
Default
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

SPOILER!!: pal & Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post

Isla raised her eyebrow at the girl as she didn't even finish what she was going to say. The problem had to be the cupcakes or the girl. Either way that girl would be known as the crazy cupcake girl from now on...with a really mean stare. Well she could be mean too. "Uh excuse me? Where do you think you're going?" She tapped the girl on the shoulder as she tried to leave. "You made a mess on the floor with your cupcake and I'd rather not step in the crumbles with my new shoes." She crossed her arms.



Look. At. That. Smirk. Whaaaaaat. Okay, uh yes, she definitely came with him. Mhmm. For sure, no doubt. She wouldn't question it seeming as he knew that she came with him. "Obviously not you." She winked at him.

What weird cupcake thing? Oh duh, the weird cupcake girl who was talking to herself and was being mean, she had almost forgotten. "Someone must have spiked the cupcakes or something." She said, loudly, looking over at the girl and then at the cupcakes. She easily took his arm and smiled up at him, but yet it felt weird being so close to him. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. But it was a party, after all and she wasn't going to spoil it. "Have you been working out?" Heh.


James watched her talk to the girl with the cupcakes and raised an eyebrow. That didn't seem right. Why was she being so cross with the cupcake girl? Eh maybe there was something else going on he didn't know about. Choosing to ignore it he looked around some more and smiled at all the costumes. Everyone looked fantastic.

Seeing her wink he grinned, "Obviously not. You're far too attractive for me." He teased as he looked around. Yup this was definitely her with her wit. He gave her a smile and put his hand over hers as she took his arm. "Spiked cupcakes? Now that sounds fun. Are they chocolate?" Mmmmm chocolate cupcakes were even better. Had he been working out? Pffft what question was that? "Of course I have, you know that. Every day around the lake." He flexed the arm she was holding and winked with a smirk.

Last edited by Cinn-O-Bun; 03-14-2015 at 06:53 AM.
Cinn-O-Bun is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 06:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default Jesse/Puck. :3
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

FOOD!!!

Hehe, it was no surprise that Lux was gravitating over to the buffet area because that was where she could get a nice snack before doing some dancing. It was a real shame that she couldn't have come here with Bay since he had graduated. There would have been no way that she could confuse him with another boy because she knew him so well.

Smiling to herself, she looked at the spread laid out before her and hummed along to the music. Yep, this was going to be a really fun night.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 03-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,380

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Third Year
x12 x2
Default

SPOILER!!: PAL AND ISLA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Paloma couldn't recognize anyone. She was in that need to know if Isla or anyone she normally talked to was around, but no luck. Her slow sways led to half herself near the dance floor and half at the buffet, along with a push from someone who excused everyone at her pace.

Taking the cupcake, she mumbled Thanks and swayed to the music, trying not to feel awkward about it. She had no one to do so, anyways. "Not bad, the food..." she told the girl and took her second and large bite of the cupcake. Gosh, she had missed sugar -y foods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"I was talki...." Wait, she didn't have to explain herself to someone, anyone about who she was addressing herself to, who was just there, or had she gone nuts. Paloma blinked and kept biting the cupcake, looking at the rude girl as she just went to find who'd probably be her date for the night. She was just curious to know who was under those masks and stop pretenting and stop treating her like a crazy person, which was probably the thought of many if they actually saw her talking alone....

Great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post

Isla raised her eyebrow at the girl as she didn't even finish what she was going to say. The problem had to be the cupcakes or the girl. Either way that girl would be known as the crazy cupcake girl from now on...with a really mean stare. Well she could be mean too. "Uh excuse me? Where do you think you're going?" She tapped the girl on the shoulder as she tried to leave. "You made a mess on the floor with your cupcake and I'd rather not step in the crumbles with my new shoes." She crossed her arms.


Bianca heard a mumbled thanks and flashed the girl a big bright smile. She picked up a cupcake herself before being approached by some crazy girl. And she said crazy because what was up with that necklace and those shoes?

"But those shoes aren't even that nice."

Yup. Bianca went ahead and said it because what were the chances of her ever running into this person again? Hogwarts was a big place and this girl stole her company away. "Just eat a cupcake, all will be fine."

Like the other girl had done. And then they could all make a mess and they could all step in the cupcake crumbles.
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212