View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!: PAL AND ISLA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Paloma couldn't recognize anyone. She was in that need to know if Isla or anyone she normally talked to was around, but no luck. Her slow sways led to half herself near the dance floor and half at the buffet, along with a push from someone who excused everyone at her pace.

Taking the cupcake, she mumbled Thanks and swayed to the music, trying not to feel awkward about it. She had no one to do so, anyways. "Not bad, the food..." she told the girl and took her second and large bite of the cupcake. Gosh, she had missed sugar -y foods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"I was talki...." Wait, she didn't have to explain herself to someone, anyone about who she was addressing herself to, who was just there, or had she gone nuts. Paloma blinked and kept biting the cupcake, looking at the rude girl as she just went to find who'd probably be her date for the night. She was just curious to know who was under those masks and stop pretenting and stop treating her like a crazy person, which was probably the thought of many if they actually saw her talking alone....

Great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post

Isla raised her eyebrow at the girl as she didn't even finish what she was going to say. The problem had to be the cupcakes or the girl. Either way that girl would be known as the crazy cupcake girl from now on...with a really mean stare. Well she could be mean too. "Uh excuse me? Where do you think you're going?" She tapped the girl on the shoulder as she tried to leave. "You made a mess on the floor with your cupcake and I'd rather not step in the crumbles with my new shoes." She crossed her arms.

Bianca heard a mumbled thanks and flashed the girl a big bright smile. She picked up a cupcake herself before being approached by some crazy girl. And she said crazy because what was up with that necklace and those shoes?

"But those shoes aren't even that nice."

Yup. Bianca went ahead and said it because what were the chances of her ever running into this person again? Hogwarts was a big place and this girl stole her company away. "Just eat a cupcake, all will be fine."

Like the other girl had done. And then they could all make a mess and they could all step in the cupcake crumbles.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...