sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 665 users online including...
hermionesclone , Holmesian Feline , Ashercvf , VernonTheom , Emzily , Chelliephone

8 members
657 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing)

St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) Got a case of roleplay-itis and need to see the healer? Here at St. Mungo's you can roam around and flex your creative muscles.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-09-2023, 11:01 PM

quill Slytherin Along with Flora & Fauna

Overview:

Drake and Ary hit it off from the moment they met in Diagon Alley during the summer of 2110. Since then, they began sharing adventures together. These adventures now continue as the boys are at Hogwarts together. Better yet, they were Sorted into the same House - Slytherin!

Main Characters:

Aryan Atreyu-Rehman (FearlessLeader19)
Mandrake Beery (Chelliephone)

Other Characters:

TBA

SPOILER!!: List of Scenes

Scene 1: September 2111: It's the boys' first week at Hogwarts and they both are struggling to adjust to their new routine, especially Ary. He's currently on a mirror call with his dad as he wanted to see his fathers and the hippogriffs and dragons of the Atreyu-Rehman Reserve.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Yes, arguments were just the worst. It probably wasn’t healthy that Aryan tended to avoid any conflict rather than confronting it but it was what it was. Huge props to Drake for looking out for him! Maybe they both should just settle on them being the best in each other’s eyes {though Ary would have to take it a step further in clarifying that Drake was his best guy friend since Bry was his best girl friend}. And the feeling was mutual: Ary was the number one fan of Drake; he always would be.

It was quite clear that Drake was excited to see all the things. This made Aryan even happier that he had invited Drake over, even if it was true there had been an ulterior motive of not wanting to be separated from the other boy for all that extended summer time. “You’re welcomes. I’m happys your mom let you come.” He too added some energy into swinging their hands as they headed towards the creatures… or rather, the house, since his Dad had made a good point. “Okays! The house it is!”

“No problem, Drake. You’re welcome to stop by whenever you want.” So basically, Drake had a lifelong invitation much like Bryony had. Speaking of, if she could see those two swinging hands now, she would have been pretty annoyed. This also made him very curious about Ary and Drake’s friendship. Adi and Benny’s had rather started with these platonic shows of affection too. “I’ve got to head back to the dragon enclosures but I’ll be seeing you two soon enough. Be a good host, Ary!’’ Adi ruffled his son’s hair before dashing off towards the dragons.

“I wills.” Ary watched Adi hurry off as he continued to lead Drake to the house. “There’s an extra bed in my room alreadys pushed togethers with mine,’’ he informed his friend as they reached the house. His own bed was actually big enough for both of them to fit comfortably but had put the thought aside since he didn’t want to make Drake uncomfortable. Should Drake figure that they both could fit, and didn’t mind taking the free half, that was fine with him. “Come on! I’m on the first floor!’’ {The floor above the ground floor, in this case}. Up the flight of stairs he began to climb.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 07:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Even if clarification had not been expressly said, Drake certainly would have understood what Aryan meant had they verbally just agreed each was the best. Drake knew very well how important the blond was to Aryan and vice versa and he had no plans of getting in the way of that, nor did he feel particularly jealous of it (for the time being) considering he also had Gilly so he very much understood you could think the world of more than one person. He did still often worry Bryony might have thought he DID want to get in the way of that but… problems to deal with another time. And there was a chance he was just over sensitive anyways.

“My mum is pretty laid back so I didn’t think she’d say no really.” In fact, she had offered to reciprocate at any time too! Skipping next to Ary, he let their hands swing as well, occasionally adding force as well so it would go reaaaaaally high. “Thank you again, sir!” He chirped happily at Aryan’s Papa, giving him a wave as the man excused himself to tend to the creatures again. He was certain he was in good hands with Ary so he just followed along after the other boy. “Oooh! You already did our set up!” He grinned widely, an extra bounce in the next step. He quickly followed along after. “How many floors IS your house?”

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 01:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Bry would always be important to him but Drake was just as important as well. After all, it wasn’t everyday that Ary bonded instantly with someone; clearly this meant something. For that reason, he had the feeling that he would always feel that way about the other guy. And Ary already knew that he had to be careful when showing this because if the scale tipped in Drake’s favour, Bry would throw tantrums lasting for weeks. Balance would be important and Ary wanted to navigate this as best as he could.

“She is as cool as my dads,’’ Aryan agreed. Drake’s mom seemed awfully nice. It was nice to have parents of that nature. The first time his and Drake’s hand swung high, Ary started laughing because… what fun! It was actually good fun. Was there any possibility that their joined hands would depart from their bodies? “Just the beds. Lefts the fort for us to do togethers.” Drake was a fort-pro and Ary refused to deprive his friend of the opportunity to build a great fort. “Three. Raj has the ‘attic’ room. The twins and my rooms are on the firsts, along with dads. Guest rooms are also on Raj’s floors.”

Ary carefully led the way up the stairs, slowing his pace a bit since Drake was all bouncy and he didn’t want him to lose footing. “Livings rooms, dining room, kitchens… all on ground. Easier access to those when we get in from the Reserves. Oh, each floors has a bathroom. My floor has two.” It was a huge house. Ary fell silent now to let Drake process all of this info.

Old 02-25-2024, 05:51 AM   #29 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Drake would have felt bad if he had known that their friendship had even the potential to offer Aryan some inconvenience. Though probably not badly enough to not continue the friendship, considering it was not his place to make those type of decisions on his friend’s behalf. And he also hoped it was something Ary himself wouldn’t feel like he’d ever need to… not be friends with him or something for Bryony’s sake. Though considering how long they’d been there for each other, he supposed he would have understood.

Just also been unhappy about it.

“Clearly we’re lucky for having such nice parents!” He chirped, happily moving on to something outside of his own depressing thoughts and focusing on all the HAPPY things instead. “Excellent!! I brought blankets!!” He chirped happily, giving a skip to his step too as they continued on together. He was certain Aryan and his household also had plenty of blankets buuuuuut he also liked to travel with some comforts from home too. “Oooh! That’s really cool! Do you guys get a lot of guests too?” Having a house big enough for multiple guest rooms sounded so COOL. Drake had been comfortable in their house with Yaya and Papa but they hadn’t had a whole lot of room.

That was considerate of Ary! Though it certainly would have been Drake’s own fault if he had gone spiraling down. “That’s a whole lot of rooms and spaces! I’m surprised you don’t have multiple kitchens too though!” If only because he got the vibe Adi would have appreciated another close access kitchen from his room too. Respect.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 03-01-2024, 01:06 AM   #30 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

The idea of his and Drake’s friendship posing any form of inconvenience had not even occurred to him. Even in the future, this was not something that would enter his thoughts. Nope, this friendship was just as important to him as his and Bryony’s so there would never, ever be a cause for him and Drake to stop being friends.

Oh, that they were! Having nice and understanding parents always was a big help. For example, if one of them had an uncool parent, then this mini vacation Drake was on could have never happened. Aryan laughed. “Why am I not surprised that you dids? Hopes you left some for your mama.” And if there was the need for even more blankies, the Atreyu-Rehman had quite a bit which could be put to use. “Sometimes. Mainlys family. And the occasional friends.” Here, Ary grinned at Drake. “You might sees a familiar face from schools whenever you're heres since the twins usually have friends over too.”

Ary shook his head as they arrived at his room. “Nopes. Just the one kitchen. This is mys room.” He pointed to the door though this was unnecessary. On it, There was a cutout of a large, smiling Mooncalf with the words ‘Aryan’s Room’ scrawled in paint on the Mooncalf’s belly. He pushed the door open to expose a spacious room with all the comforts a twelve year old could ask for - inclusive of a TV mounted on the wall. “Two beds,’’ he said happily. “All sets for fort building laters. Go aheads, put your bag down. Do you wants to hang out heres for a bits before we heads outside?”

Old 04-14-2024, 01:19 AM   #31 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Drake would certainly be doing everything he could to ensure that opinion did not change. He didn’t aspire to be an inconvenience - that was actually his LEAST favorite idea, especially with Aryan.

.. The sheepish smile was unavoidable at Ary’s comment, and he did a quick calculation again of how many he’d brought. “I’m preeeetty sure I did. But even if I didn’t, she’s good at spellwork and could just transfigure some new ones!” That was a convenience he and his best friend wouldn’t have for YEARS still. Except… could one imagine the blanket forts they could make when that was something they could do?? People didn’t grow out of blanket forts…. Right? “Oh! That’s true! Are any of your other siblings set to have friends about today?” He was just curious - though with the twins being in separate houses he wasn’t sure he would really recognize anyone TOO terribly much.

Still skipping slightly, he giggled at the artwork on the door and gave a small approving nod. “It’s very fitting for you. Even without your name!” It still would have been easy to guess who usually slept inside this particular room. As the door pushed open, Drake stepped inside and his mouth dropped into a slight o. “Your room is SO cool!” Having something so large and to himself must have been amazing! Though Drake didn’t actually mind that much sharing with Gil either, especially because of how well the siblings got on. “Where’s the best place to put my bag so it’s out of the way?” As clumsy as he was, he didn’t want to create a tripping hazard for himself or Ary! “Sure, let’s hang out here!”

Old 04-21-2024, 07:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Knowing Drake, he wouldn’t have to try much at all. Especially if he smiled in that manner; the sheepish smile was quite as nice as the regular one. “Okays, that’s a pretty good solution. Magic’s so helpful, isn’t it?” Moments of realisation usually like this always made Ary wistful that his magical education hadn’t progressed to the point that he’d be learning advanced magic. All in due course though; he just needed to be patient. “Not that I know of but you never knows. A spontaneous visits can happen.” This much has been known to be true in the Atreyu-Rehman household. Drake was about to learn all the things that went on around the place.

Aryan laughed softly in response to the comment. It was true that anyone would be able to tell whose room this was with just the cutout Mooncalf. He was the only one in the family obsessed with the particular creature. He was really just happy that Drake loved his room; it meant that Drake would be happy here. “Dads say that me and my siblings woulds need space as we grow so they gave us huge rooms from the get-go. Ands they were rights. I always needs space to put new stuff.” Especially whenever he received gifts for Christmas and birthdays. “Hmmm. How bouts the foot of your bed? Like we put our trunks at school? Wants me to help you unpack? You get an entire couples draws here, rights next to mines.” Ary pointed to the chest of draws against the wall. “Oh! Before you do all thats!” Excitedly, Ary placed Drake’s shoulders from behind and urged him towards a window. “Look at the views! See all the greenery? And you can see the Hippogriff paddocks froms heres.” Faintly but still… “No views of the dragons from this sides buts it's stills nice.”